Connected Hearts 💗💗💗 ( Com...

By manvirat

it's a cute short story about our very own manan urf manik and nandhini with their friends and of course fab... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Note
Part 17
Part 18
New story
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Thank you
Hii guys

part 10

1.7K 130 27
By manvirat

Hi guys. I'm sorry for the late update. I was busy with my personal life. Anyway hope you remember me and my story. Before starting the story here is some amazing stories written by my friends. So give it a try and it's very good story. 

It's by @TAK7267

arinrj is the written of this story.

Its by grace_princesa.

Next morning

Manik was sleeping peacefully in his bed. A small smile was playing in his lips may be dreaming about his angel. His sleep broke due to the ping sound of his mobile which is lying beside him. He opened his eyes slowly and took the phone only to see a message from his angel.

By seeing that a bright smile came in his lips and he hurriedly opened the message .

" Good morning star. I told you na I'm free today so here I'm. Wake up jaldi I'm waiting to have breakfast with you. Ha obviously virtual breakfast so go fast yaar I'm starving. "

Reading the message he chuckled and look the clock to see 9 am.

Manik's pov

Shit it's late. But why didn't I get any call from office. No call from fab 4 too. It's strange. Ok go and get ready angel is waiting for you moron. We will think about this later. And according to my knowledge today there is no recording nor any meeting in office. So I'm also somewhat free. Chal beta

By thinking all these he went to washroom to kick start his day. He came back after changing and went to dining table where his breakfast was already kept. He took his phone and sat on chair typing message to her.

" Good morning angel . So here I am. All ready. What's today's menu ? "

He waited for her reply but didn't get any. Instead of there comes a call from our great cabira. He tok the call.

M: kya bey?

C: good morning to you Mr. Malhotra.

M: ( Whispers to himself ) kya good morning. Always disturbing me on correct time and chal chod. ( to cabir ) what is your problem cabir

C: (dramatically ) I was missing my sweet heart so called you. But you hurt me baby

M: hey joker shut up. Don't start in the morning itself. Ab bol kya baat hai

C : ok. Nothing it's just that me druv and abhi is going to Delhi regarding some business. The girls are going to hang out as they say as girls day. And I know today you are also free because your pa told me you are free today. So what the plan again a manik's day ?

M: nthg special man. But anyway I'm going to office after sometime. Now bye.

Without hearing anything manik cut the call.

Manik's pov

Wow so today I'm alone and I can spend my day with angel without any disturbance. Now you guys don't think that I do not love my friends ok. It's just that ki it's the first time they are leaving me alone. If I don't have angel now I will be so bored and lonely. And today I'm not in a mood for my day too. Thts why cabir called me.

Me and cabir are like Tom and Jerry but we both know we can't survive without each other. Sometimes he irritates the hell out of Me by being my love. Other than that he is my soul brother who understands me without a word. And I'm damn sure he will be the first one to know about my angel without me telling him. Oops I forgot to check anu message from my angel. Let's see

Manik check his phone but there was no msg. He was going to place the phone back but a msg popped in.

Message conversation

Angel : hii star. So let's start. Today's special is South indian . What is there ?

M: wow angel. I love south Indian food. And today I'm also having same. So let's start.

They both had their breakfast and then hurriedly came back to speak each other. It's was getting difficult to do both so they both decided to finish the breakfast quickly the chat. After having food mani sat on the couch in hall.

M: angel I have to go to office now. It's just for few hours then I will be back. What about you

Angel : I'm at home only. Let's do one thing you go to office till the time I will complete my project after that we can chat when you will be back.

M: nice idea . So see you soon baby

Manik went to office and angel went to do her project. It was past noon when they both came back. They already messaged each other to have lunch . So now Manik is in his room waiting for his angel.

Angel : I'm back.

M: waise angel we already talked with each other na so

Angel : so what star ?

M: it's just that the typing is difficult sometime so can we just call and talk with each other. It's easy and also I want to listen to your soft voice.

Manik after sending waited for the reply but she was not responding.

Manik's pov

Oh no why she us not replying. Manik kya zaroorat thi sab kuch Acha chal rahi dhi na. What if she take it wrong oh no I shouldn't have typed about to listening her voice.

I should say sorry.

He was going to type sorry but a call interrupted him. By seeing the id manik was shocked happy astonished and what not. It was from angel. He took the call.

M: thank God angel you called me. I was scared thinking you felt offended

Angel : arey no. I was also thinking the same so when you messaged to call I was going to call you but my neighbour knocked my door. I just went to attend her. Sorry

M: hey its ok baby

Angel : baby ?

M : hmm why don't you like it. I love to call you like that . Can I

Angel : of course. But now what will we do

M: I don't know angel. You suggest something

Angel : ok. I have snake and ladder board. Do you have tgat

M: yes but why

Angel: we will play that. I will play from here and you there. I will say what number I got so you place them for me in your board and I will place your.

M: ( chuckling ) seriously angel. Now I know you are indeed a baby

Angel : (whine ) don't tease me na

M: ok baba let's play.

They both played for 2 rounds and they got bored so stopped the game.

Manik's pov

If some one see me playing this game na then surely they will get heart attack. But I don't know why with her I just want to be a child. She is Indeed a baby. Who will play this nowadays. But she was happy. Then we got bored so stopped the game. Now she went to make tea. And I'm waiting first her. I must say she will be a great cook. Morning she told that she made the breakfast. So I can have so many south Indian food from her. After all she is mine and I will not let her go.

One minute what did I just said she is mine God I'm seriously madly in love. But is it possible I mean I didn't even saw her. Then how could I? I don't know I felt I know from decades there is some connection between us. Is she also felt like this.

Ok manik stop it. You are just exaggerating now. Just take it slow and steady ok. Don't hurt her with your rash thinking. So slow down man .

His thoughts broke by her voice and they both had their evening tea with lots of chatting.

They played the famous 20 questions and came to know about each others likes and dislikes. They bond was becoming strong by the each passing second and no one will tell seeing them talking so comfortably that they have know each other only for 2 days.

The sky become darker but they were in their own world. Soon the clock striked 12 'o' clock. Manik noticed the time and said to sleep to her.

M: angel it's 12 now. We didn't even realise. You should sleep baby

Angel : I didn't even felt sleepy. Ok I will but you are a rockstar na so can you please sing for me

M: vo...

Angel :( sadly ) it's ok. Sorry. Good night star

M: hey don't be sad baby. I will sing you just lye down ok

She lye down and manik started to sing in his ever soft voice.

Soon he heard her steady breath.

M: good night angel. Sleep well

By saying he cut the call.

Manik's pov

Today was and now amazing day. I don't even know how it's ended. I wished the time stay still. I got to know many things about her life her favourite food colour etc. She too knew about me. She loves to read book dance and also she loves to sing. But I didn't heard her singing but I will in future.

She made me a talkative person in just 2 days. I don't even know I can talk this much. Fab 4 will be mad hearing me saying all these.

When she asked me to sing I was paused for sometime. It's just that apart from fab 4 and mom I didn't sing for anyone personally. But I felt so happy while singing for her and I'm glad that I can sing for her for all the upcoming nights. Anyway good night guys. See you tomorrow.

How was the update?

Do tell me your views.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 14.3K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
111K 5.5K 36
Her calm creates chaos in him His behaviour is something she can't tolerate but they don't know when they become part of each other's life and all...
587K 38.8K 46
A story of Manan after treasure hunt where dhruv drops Bomb on Manik by choosing between fab 5 or Nandini... It will be Short story! Peep into it...
678K 43.8K 200
This story is about our very own manan, who are arranged in such a way that they slowly and gradually fall in love and enjoy their own family time wi...