arranged | hector diaz

بواسطة pitchsue

( this book is being edited ) a girl name taithlynn has to get married to hector. a guy she barely talks to... المزيد

001
002
004
005
006
007
author's update
1st ??
008
009

003

300 9 4
بواسطة pitchsue

we started walking to study hall. we took a seat next to each other. instead of studying , hector and i talked the whole time. we talked about what our hobbies were , what we wanted to do in the future and a lot more. as we were talking , i received a notification.

stiles 🐝 : yo , where are you ? me & andrea have been waiting for u outside the class for 10 mins now.
taithlynn ☄️ : study hall is over ? i didn't even realise-
stiles 🐝 : how do u not realise ppl leaving the class ??
taithlynn ☄️ : orite chile. i'll be out in a bit.

" did you know class was over ? " i asked hector.
" yea but you were talking and i didn't want to cut you off " hector said while giggling a bit.
" hector- anyways , let's go. we have lunch now. "
" alright. do you want to sit with me and my friends ? " he asked me as we were grabbing out bags.
" it's fine. i'm siting with stiles and andrea anyways. " i replied.
" they can sit with us. i mean , when we get a house , they're going to be over a lot , right ? "
" i guess. " i shrugged my shoulders.

we walked out of class and we walked towards stiles and andrea.

" sorry guys , i lost track of time " i apologised to stiles and andrea.
" it's fine. anyways , you guys seem to get along. " andrea said.
" yea , we got to talk. "

we started walking to the cafeteria. i was talking to andrea when stiles got in between us and placed his arms around our shoulders.

" are y'all gossiping without me " stiles asked.
" yup , we're talking about how annoying you are. " andrea said.
" nah , i know you love me. " he said to andrea as she pulls her closer. i could see andrea blush a little as we were all laughing at stiles.

i looked behind us where hector was and i saw that he seemed a little mad. he was clenching his fist and his jaw. was he mad at someone ? was it me ?
i took stiles arm of me and walked towards hector. i assumed andrea and stiles didn't realise as they kept walking.

" hey , you okay ? " i asked hector.
" hmm ? yea i'm fine. " he replied back but he seemed annoyed at the fact that i asked him that.
" ouh okay. " i said looking down at the ground.

we continue walking to the cafeteria without saying a word to each other. since he seemed angry , i walked to stiles and andrea.

" i think hector is mad at me ? "
" why though ? " stiles asked.
" uh maybe he is the jealous type of person. i mean , stiles had his arm around you just now. " andrea said.
" ouh , i didn't expect him to be mad over that. anyways , he asked us to sit with him and his friend. are y'all comfortable with that ? "
" yea i'm good with that. " andrea said while stiles nodded his head.

we got our food and i walked towards hectors table. i sat next to him but he didn't seem to acknowledge me. i was starting to get annoyed at how he was getting mad at me without explaining why. stiles and andrea sat opposite from me so i took out my phone and texted them

the dumb squad 🦋💞

taithlynn ☄️: dude can we leave ? i'm getting annoyed.
andrea 🦋: where do u wanna sit then ?
stiles 🐝: we can go sit at our og place ? the bleachers ?
taithlynn ☄️: anywhere that's not here. hector isn't talking to me & idk why. i'm just going to gv him space or wtv.
andrea 🦋: oritee , ur call.

i got up and grabbed my food and walked to the bleachers. stiles and andrea followed me when i got up. we got to the bleachers and we sat there.

" dude , what happened ? " andrea asked.
" i don't know but since he's mad , i'm just going to let him cool down. i do not have the mood to entertain him right now." as i said that , i got a text message from hector.

hector 💞 : where did u go ?
taithlynn ☄️ : somewhere.
hector 💞 : where is somewhere ?
taithylnn ☄️ : the bleachers . why do u care ?
hector 💞 : idk maybe bcs u left the table without telling me where u were going ? or why u were leaving.
taithlynn ☄️ : u didn't tell me why ure mad so why should i tell u ?
hector 💞 : u don't need to know why i'm mad. but seriously why did u leave ? especially w stiles.
taithlynn ☄️ : dude , i'm with stiles AND andrea. so calm down. & i'm not in the mood to talk to u if ure going to be like this.
hector 💞 is typing...

i turned of my phone not wanting to deal with this issue right now. we still had 10 minutes left so i decided to just talk to stiles and andrea. i just love the times i spend with them. i always feel stress free when i'm around them.

soon , lunch break was over. i walked to my locker to take some books but then i saw hector there. i rolled my eyes and walked to my locker trying to ignore hector.

" hey. " he said but i ignored him.
" come on taith , it's only been 2 days of us getting along and we're  already arguing ? " he added.
" well get used to it. we're getting married anyways " i said , not looking at him.
" i'm sorry okay ? i just got jealous when stil- " i cut him off.
" you're jealous of stiles ? he's my best friend and will always be just my best friend. i don't like him that way. and i'm pretty sure he liked andrea. " i said to him. it's kinda obvious that stiles likes andrea as he's always trying to get closer to andrea and will sit next to her whenever he has the chance.
" okay , i know that now. i'm sorry okay ? " he apologises again.
" fineeee , don't worry about other boys. i'm pretty sure no one likes me. " i said.
" whaat do you mean ? i like you. " hector said.
" yea but that's only because we're getting married. "
" wait- so that's how you think of me ? that i like you because we're forced to get married ? " he said getting a little louder after every word.
" no. its just that- no one seemed to like me before so i just figured you liked me because- " he cuts me off.
" never mind.you don't need to explain. anyways , what class are you having right now ? i can walk you to your class." he asked , changing the topic.
" i have chemistry. but you can just go to class , i don't mind walking to class alone. "
" nope , i'm walking you to class. let's go. " he said as he placed his arms around my shoulder.

i got to class and sat next to stiles and andrea. specifically , andrea.

" you guys work out your problem already ? " andrea asked.
" i guess. but he got mad at the dumbest thing. "
" what ? "
" he was jealous of stiles. but i told him that stiles probably likes yo- " i stopped myself when i realised what i just said.
"wait , what did you just say ? " she looked at me.
" nothing. " i said quickly.
" taithylnn , he likes me ? " she basically said almost shouting.
" i don't know. it could be a possibility. " i said as i shrugged off my shoulders.
" ouh my god , ouh my god " andrea said while panicking.
" dude , breathe. did you forget he is siting next to you ? " i said pointing to stiles who was focusing on what was written on the board.

the whole lesson , andrea kept talking about what will happen if stiles admits his feeling for her or she admits her feelings for him and so much more. but thank god the class ended soon.
after class ended , i went for my other classes. the entire time , andrea was still freaking out about what i almost said. soon school was over.

" andrea , you should really talk to him. i can tell that you really like him. you're going crazy over the fact that there's a possibility that he likes you back. so go tell him ! " i said to andrea.
" but i'm scared to talk to stiles about this. what if he- " andrea gets cut off.
" what if i what ? " stiles asked. i mouthed good luck to andrea and walked out of there. i swear to god if she doesn't tell him how she feels today , i will not hesitate to punch her. i really hope they get together soon. they would be so cute together.

i was about to walk out of school when hector came up to me.

"hey , you ready to go home ? " he asked.
" yupp , don't you have practice today ? " i asked him.
" yea but i don't feel like going. and there's something i need to give you at home. " he replied.
" ouh okay. let's go then. " we walked to his car and got in. throughout the whole ride , i was on my phone scrolling through tik tok. that's when i saw hector on my for you page.

" hector , i didn't know you are low key famous on tik tok. " i said breaking the silence.
" i'm not famous , people just love me. " he said jokingly.
" whatever " i laughed.

5 minutes later , we reached the house. i walked into the house and greeted mrs diaz.

" hi mrs diaz ! " i said.
" hello taithylnn. " mrs diaz smiled.

" hey taith , follow me. i need to give you something. " hector said.
" ouh okay. "

i followed hector into his room and sat on his bed.

" my mom told me to give this to you. " he said as he passed me a red velvet box.
" what's this ? " i asked.
" open it " i opened the box to see aa diamond ring.
" woah , that's beautiful "
" that's the engagement ring , so you have to put it on , okay ? " hector looked into my eyes.
" yea i will. " i said as i took the ring out of the box.

hector grabbed the ring out of my hand and said
" let me put it on for you.  " he smiled at me as he grabbed my hand and place the ring on my wedding finger.
i smiled at how cheesy that was. i hope he makes me happy and i make him happy. this is just the beginning.

author's note

hey !! i honestly did not expect anyone to like this story-
it's doesn't have that much reads but i'm glad that some of y'all enjoy the book !
so this is chapter 3. i hope you enjoyed it. as usual , i apologise if there are any grammar mistakes.
i'm not going to make a long author's note so that's it.
i hope y'all have a great day or night.
oritee , that is it. adios amigos !!

word count : 1780

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

25.5K 390 33
It was supposed to be a normal day at Passaic Valley High School, but what are the consequences of fake-dating your best friend? #13 - alejandrorosar...
198K 5K 38
"𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙒𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙩, 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙮 𝙒𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙇𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝘼𝙧𝙤...
1.6M 29.4K 24
[Completed] Taylor Daniels. Average name, average face, average girl. What about her life? Well, that's a bit complicated. Finding out her werewolf...
109K 1.4K 41
Your best friends with kairi and for mattias birthday kairi invites him and the boys over to his house for the week with fun stuff planned to do. You...