IND/ENG - Unacceptable Love...

Por Cyrena0819

Pairing : Phana/Singto Genre : Romance/Drama/Mpreg Singto is working at the property company, he fall in love... Más

IND - Chapter One - First Sight Love
ENG - Chapter One - First Sight Love
IND - Chapter Two - Little Secret
ENG - Chapter Two - Little Secret
IND - Chapter Three - Sweet & Bitter
ENG - Chapter Three - Sweet & Bitter
IND - Chapter Four - Embarrassing Moment
ENG - Chapter Four - Embarrassing Moment
IND - Chapter Five - Coffee's Story
ENG - Chapter Five - Coffee's Story
IND - Chapter Six - Love is Hard
ENG - Chapter Six - Love is Hard
IND - Chapter Seven - Secret Unfold
ENG - Chapter Seven - Secret Unfold
IND - Chapter Eight - Card Revealed
ENG - Chapter Eight - Card Revealed
IND - Chapter Nine - The Stalker
ENG - Chapter Nine - The Stalker
IND - Chapter Ten - First Time
ENG - Chapter Ten - First Time
IND - Chapter Eleven - Taking a Break
ENG - Chapter Eleven - Taking a Break
IND - Chapter Twelve - Blossom Night
ENG - Chapter Twelve - Blossom Night
IND - Chapter Thirteen - Love Quadrangle
ENG - Chapter Thirteen - Love Quadrangle
IND - Chapter Fourteen - Unfaithful Facts
ENG - Chapter Fourteen - Unfaithful Facts
IND - Chapter Fifteen - Caught in Time
ENG - Chapter Fifteen - Caught in Time
IND - Chapter Sixteen - Rivalry War
ENG - Chapter Sixteen - Rivalry War
IND - Chapter Seventeen - Lose to Win
IND - Chapter Eighteen - The Conclusion
ENG - Chapter Eighteen - The Conclusion
IND - Chapter Nineteen - Finding Love
ENG - Chapter Nineteen - Finding Love
IND - Chapter Twenty - Reunion
ENG - Chapter Twenty - Reunion
IND - Chapter Twenty One - Wedding Plan
ENG - Chapter Twenty One - Wedding Plan
IND - Chapter Twenty Two - Tree of Love
ENG - Chapter Twenty Two - Tree of Love
IND - Chapter Twenty Three - Unexpected Thing in Life
ENG - Chapter Twenty Three - Unexpected Thing in Life
IND - Extra Chapter One
ENG - Extra Chapter One
IND - Extra Chapter Two
ENG - Extra Chapter Two

ENG - Chapter Seventeen - Lose to Win

604 36 13
Por Cyrena0819

Singto was lying on Pha's arm while leaning on his chest after their lovemaking activities, while Pha's long fingers were playing with strands of his hair.

Singto's mind flew back to think of Vee's words.

Singto did not tell Pha about Vee who already knew of their relationship, because he did not want to increase the burden on Pha's mind.

While Vee also pretended to be innocent because she did not want his relationship with Pha to crack because of this, and worried that both of them will be openly cheating in front of her eyes.

Besides, she has insurance coverage which is her baby, so she doesn't worry that Pha will leave her, because the guy really wants a child, she will win Pha's heart back using her baby, Vee thought.

Pha lowered his head to look at Singto's face and kissed his forehead, then asked.

"Would you share your first times?"

Singto widened his eyes in surprise at Pha's question.

"I-I don't want to talk about that now..." replied Singto nervously.

Pha didn't ignore Singto's protest and kept asking.

"Don't tell me that your first times was with that jerk..."

Singto could not believe Pha asked him that awkward question now, he sighed for a moment before answered.

"I needed money back then, and he promised to help me..." Singto began his story and brought his finger to stroke Pha's chest. "At first I thought he was just sympathy with me, until one day...he put something in my drink so I can't resist him..."

"Son of bitch..." Pha cursed with emotion as he could guess what happened next.

"So, everything just happened like that, then...I agreed to have a relationship with him..."

"Did you love him?"

"No, I'm worried about losing my job, other than that I feel indebted to him..." .Singto sighed and added. "But I didn't expect, he instead set me up for money..."

"You should teach him a lesson, I can help you ..."

"No need..."

"He deserves it, especially since he's always looking for trouble with you..."

Singto shook his head trying to calm Pha, "He apologized and admitted all his actions back then, and I decided to forget everything and do not want to had anything to do with him anymore, so I left my job at the café...and moved to a new apartment...without his knowledge..."

"Tell me how much you owe him, I will help you pay it off..."

Singto's heart seemed to be flicked, and he remembered of Vee's words, said that Pha is used to buy love with money.

"Do you know what money can't buy in this world?" Singto changes the topic.

"You want to say is...a love?" Pha returned the question as if she could read his mind.

"Do you always buy love with money?"

Singto's question surprised Pha, he smiled for a moment, then grabbed Singto's fingers, played the ring on his finger.

"If I able to buy love using money, then right now I was holding is my wife's hand, instead of yours..."

Singto was surprised by his statement and nodded in understanding.

"I spent a lot of money to please her, but I can't feel her love for me, she always puts me in the umpteenth order of her list..." Pha then brought Singto's finger to his lips and smooch it gently. "Can I know the order of my numbers on your list?"

"In my list there is only one number..." answered Singto.

Pha smiled broadly and kissed him to say thank you.

"Why did you tell her go on vacation by herself at the first place?" Singto returned to the previous topic.

"I thought, by told her to go on a vacation would make her forget her trauma, yet it became her lavish lifestyle and I had to work extra for it..."

"You can freeze her credit card or put the limit for it..." Singto suggested. "But you seem to spoil her a lot, how about she spends all your money?" he jokes.

Pha was silent for a moment and exhaled. "However in reality she is not so improvident, I don't know where she gets the money to buy branded goods, pay for luxury hotels, or go to the casino, but the amount of the bill never exceeds the limit..."

Singto immediately got an answer in his head without having to ask.

Pha asked Singto to raise his head for a moment because his arms started to tingling and let him lean on his shoulder.

"Tomorrow I will apply for a credit card in your name, so you can buy anything you want..."

"Please, don't do that!" exclaimed Singto, Vee's words kept replaying in his ears accusing him of dating for money.

"Aw, what's the problem?"

"Because I don't date you for money..." Singto emphasized.

"But, I want to give you something..."

"Then, give me a little self-respect..."

Pha silence for a moment and nodded. "Alright, I understand..." he pecked on Singto's forehead.

Singto glanced at the clock for a moment then told him to go home, by pushing him out of bed, but Pha seemed unwilling to leave yet, so he locked the younger guy again and pressed him down.

"One more round, please..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That morning, Singto was busy preparing a very important contract document, while Pha went to toilet and Vee was enjoying her tea while paying attention on Singto who was carefully put the documents inside a brown envelope. After all finished, he was about to deliver it, but suddenly he received an incoming call that sounded urgent, so he went out for a moment and left the document on the desk, then delivered it afterwards.

After lunch break, suddenly Pha received a call from the project manager who informed him that one of their major projects had been canceled. Pha as if struck by lightning when heard the news and asked the reason. He was told that the company received a contract cancellation letter from them.

Pha immediately slammed the phone and turned to Singto who turned pale when he learned what was happening.

"Are you mistakenly sent a contract cancellation letter instead of a contract document?" he asked with a serious expression to the man.

"What did you say? There is no way I would do that!" exclaimed Singto to defend himself. "You saw it for yourself, after arranged it, I immediately delivered it..."

Pha had to admit it, after signed the document, gave it to Singto then went to the toilet for a moment and saw him delivered it afterwards.

"Did you check it again before sent it?"

"No, because I put it in an envelope by myself, so I can't possibly be mistaken..."

"Did you send it yourself?"

Singto nodded. "Yes, I delivered it myself and handed it over to the CEO's secretary..."

Singto could not understand, did anyone intentionally exchange the documents.

Suddenly Pha's eyes caught something on Singto's desk, he walked over, then pulled out a brown envelope from the pile of folders and checked the contents.

Pha's eyes widened in surprise and showed the document in his hand to Singto.

"The original documents still in here..."

Singto froze intantly, then stretched out his hand to grab the documents from Pha's hand in trembling and checked it. He swallowed hard and tried to remember, but he was sure this morning there was only one brown envelope on his desk.

"No way...it...isn't here...this morning..." he stammered.

"What do you mean?"

Singto did not know how to explain, "I'm sure, I delivered the right documents..." Singto told the chronology, according to his memories.

Not long after, Vee stepped in with a panicked expression and gasping for breath while pressing on her stomach, after learned what has happened.

"You have to fire him right away, he made a fatal mistake and caused the company to lose 40 million Baht!!!" Vee exclaimed fiery while pointing at Singto.

However, Pha did not budge or respond to her words, he took a deep breath and tried to calm down and think of a solution to this problem. It felt like a large stone had fallen on his head right now and made him unable to think clearly.

In other hand, Singto could only looked down and locked his mouth tightly, condemning his carelessness which had caused the company to lose a large project.

"I know you are considering all of his credits, but his mistake this time was fatal, if you didn't fire him how would you responsible for it at the board meeting and to all of employees?" Vee asked. "What will they think if they find out that you are trying to protect the guilty person?"

"You don't need to worry about that, I will carry all responsibility, you may go home..."

"What?" Vee does not believe. "What is wrong with you? Why are you still defending him? "

"Because he is my secretary ..."

"Is that all?" Vee asked involuntary.

Pha shortly looking at her straight and squinting his eyes with a suspicious expression. "What do you mean?"

"I remembered you're never hesitate to fire the previous secretary for a minor mistake..."

"It was you who fired them!"

"Then, I'll take the same action in his case!"

"I won't let you do that!"

"So you're protecting him? Is he really matter to you?"

"I've told you, don't make me repeat it!"

She snorted in annoyed then turned to Singto with a cynical look and said.

"You really are a shameless and selfish person, do you think with my husband protecting you then all this is over?" Vee smiled cynically. "You might be able to live peacefully, but Pha will get into trouble due to your actions..."

Finished saying so, she left the office with wide steps while holding her stomach.

Vee's words were like needles puncturing Singto's heart, and of course he was aware and admitted that Vee's words were reasonable, he had to take responsibility and do something to correct his mistakes, Singto thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later......

Pha and Vee came to the office together and found Singto's desk was empty, and there was no sign that the man had come.

"Did he run away after making a mistake?" Vee asked sarcastically. "I don't believe this! We should have reported him to the police!"

While Pha did not seem to be listening to her words, he stared at the empty chair in front of him and thought for a moment, then without saying anything, he immediately left to Singto's apartment.

"Hey, where are you going?!" Vee wanted to chase Pha but her condition was not possible, suddenly her stomach ached so she canceled her intention and resting on the sofa.

After arriving at the apartment, Pha rushed in without pressing the bell because he had a duplicate key, and found Singto was lying on bed and looked pale. Singto was surprised to see Pha and immediately woke up with difficulty.

"Why did you come here?" Singto asked. "Cough...cough..." he couldn't help itching in his throat.

Seeing that Pha immediately rushed to the bed and prop his body, asked with a worried expression.

"If I didn't come here, you wouldn't tell me about your condition, would you?"

"It's only flu..."

"Only flu?!" Pha protested. "By the way, you asked permission to leave early yesterday, did you feel unwell?"

"No, I have business..."

"What kind of business? How do you get sick? What happened?"

Singto was about to laugh at his stupid question about how did he get sick.

"I went to meet someone...to fix my mistake...cough...cough ..."

Pha shortly fetching tissue for him and bringing his hand to touch Singto's forehead, he forgot his question instantly and panicked when he found Singto's head temperature was very high.

"I'll take you to the hospital!" Pha about to get him up, but Singto refused.

"There's no need, I've taken medicine and about to rest before you came..." he paused and joked, "Besides that I don't have health insurance..."

"Don't joke, your body temperature is very high, you have to go to the hospital now!" Pha was about to carry him in the arms.

"Wait!" Singto immediately stopped him and changed the topic. "I have good news for you..."

"Say it later, after seeing the doctor..."

"I managed to convince CEO Kim, he agreed to reconsider the contract..." Singto ignored Pha's protest.

"I thought you're going to tell me that you're pregnant..."

Singto shortly glared at him in serious looked.

 [Flashback...]

Singto left work early and head to the company where he sent the wrong documents a few days ago, then begged to meet with the CEO. He waited until passed the office hours, and suddenly his eyes caught the figure of the CEO in a car that stopped in front of a security post.

Singto rushed to the side of the car and knocked on the window begging to speak to the old man. It started raining around him, but the people in the car did not pay attention or turn down the window.

Singto's clothes were getting wet, he kept knocking on the window of the car and begging until the security bar opened and the car drove away. But Singto did not give up, he immediately stopped the taxi and chased the sedan in front of him.

The car stopped at a restaurant, a driver came out and hold an umbrella before opening the door for the CEO.

Singto also arrived not long after that, after getting out of the taxi, he immediately broke through the rain and darted in front of the CEO, blocking him before entering the restaurant. He tried to explain the situation and apologized, then begged the old man to give him a chance to make amends.

Singto's appearance was soaked, but he did not give up and tried to get the old man's sympathy, even knelt on the ground and apologized.

[Flashback...] 

Pha was surprised and commented. "You went to look for CEO Kim and begged him?"

"I'm really lucky, right?"

Pha did not believe it, then protested. "Next time, I won't let you do it again, I don't want you to get sick because of this, after all the company has nothing to lose, just lost some project..."

"I can't believe you can say that casually?" Singto looked at him sharply, then his expression turned gloomy, he was silent for a moment as if to say something.

"What's wrong?" Pha asked worried.

Singto hesitated for a moment before answering. "But there is one condition..."

"What condition?" Pha raised his eyebrows in confusion.

Singto then got up from the bed and staggered to the table to get something, handed it to Pha.

Pha's eyes widened in response to Singto's resignation and didn't want to believe it.

"This is a consequence of my mistake, you have to approve it..." Singto said before Pha opened his mouth. "I may lose my job, but I can't let you lose respect in front of all employees, you must prioritize discipline over personal feelings..."

Pha's heart ached when he heard Singto say that. In the end, he couldn't protect him, and he really felt useless. Pha closed his eyes tightly and took a deep breath for a moment trying to calm his emotions.

Singto sat leaning against Pha's chest on the bed while stroking his lover's fingers.

"Then what are your next plans?" Pha asked him.

"Mm..." Singto thought for a moment. "Maybe I'll return to my hometown and look for a wife..." he joked.

"Do you indirectly want to ask me to propose to you?" Pha replied, and successfully made Singto's face turn red.

"It is not funny!"

Pha giggled and then changed the topic. "Mm...is the seeds I planted in you had bloomed?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Singto furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"If it's blooming, it means you had fell in love with me..." said Pha and kissed his cheek. "You stupid..."

"In my hometown there is a piece of land, it is said that if a couples plant seeds in it together that it grow and bear fruit, then their relationship will be like that tree and will have many offspring..."

"Then, let's go to your hometown tomorrow to prove it..."

"You have to water it every day, or it will die before it sprout..."

"You're right, just like a relationship if you ignore it...then the feelings will slowly die..." Pha added. "But, if you water it carefully every day, even the feeling of hate will turn into love..."

Pha hugged Singto tightly and realized his feelings for Vee began to fade over time, on the contrary his feelings for Singto grew stronger and the roots had been implanted in his heart.

to be continue.....  

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3K 117 15
sweet bitter about you
3.7K 51 18
[DISCONTINUED] This story was written by a 13 yo girl who just wanted to be like one of those girls in a romance novel so don't be surprised if the c...
1M 57K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
11.5K 712 9
This is a collaboration between me and @innerempireeee. You can find the first 12 chapters on her account, I will be continuing it here on mine. http...