Raph senarios

By fangirl_kat

So this is one of my 4 books i have written and its about you and your raphies adventure together I dont own... More

♥️You Meet♥️
♥️Stops By♥️
♥️He Text You/Needs To Talk♥️
♥️He Plays With Your Hair♥️
♥️He Sleeps Over♥️
❤️He Asks You Out❤️
❤️Takes You On A Date/Kiss❤️
❤️You Meet His Brothers❤️
❤️He Gets Jealous❤️
❤️You Get Jealous❤️
❤️You Make Out❤️
❤️You Meet Casey Jones❤️
❤️He Is Sad❤️
❤️You're Sad❤️
❤️You Get Out Of The Shower❤️
He Gets Hurt
He Flirts
He Sings
He Hears You Sing
You Get Jumped
He Takes Care Of You
You play dead
when your on your period
tickle fight
when he hurts you
he apologize
when you come back
he shows off
You meet the girls
You move in
mutation day
You get captured
You get captured part 2
Captured Part 3
You Have What !!!
He Spys On You
You Have A Nightmare
He Comes To Class
Your In The Hospital
You Save The Guys
❤️Jealous Of Casey❤️
He Said What
When You Drive
You Make Him Yell
His Dirty Thoughts
❤️He Smart Talks❤️
❤️He Tests You❤️
❤️Raphs Performance❤️
❤️You Become a NINJA❤️
PROM
PROM [Asking]
PROM [Dress Shopping]
PROM [Getting Ready]
PROM [Party Time]
After PROM
GRADUATION
leaving for/at college
2 years later
acting strange
getting answers
he asks you a question
plaining the wedding
Plaining Wedding (Decorate )
Wedding
Honeymoon
❤️Somethings Changed❤️
❤️He Finds Out❤️
Weird Food
He Talks To The Baby
Feels The Baby Kick
Your Water Breaks
Your In Labor
Baby's Coming
Baby Description
IMPORTANT

♥️You Text Him/Need To Talk♥️

2.6K 100 5
By fangirl_kat

You were pretty happy today everything was going great till you walked into your house that's when a hand slapped you across the face.

🔥"What the ?!?!!?? What did you do that for!?!?" You said on verge of tears which never came out of your eyes.

👨🏻‍🦰"You were to happy ,And I just think you need a beating " Your dad said with a sick smirk on his face.

After about a 10 minute beating you ran to your room crying your eyes out, And you grabbed your phone and messaged the one person who would protect you.

🔥"Hey Raph can you plz come over... I really need you rn 😭"

______5 minutes later ______

You heard Raph knock and went to go open the window for him.

When you opened the window Raph jumped in and huged you so tight ,And you huged him straight back and sob a little into his shoulder.

🔥"Thanks for coming over so fast" You said while wiping your face.

♥️"Anything for you (YN), Now what's up with you??"

🔥"What makes you think something is wrong " You said while scratching the back of your neck.

♥️ "🤨 Alright I guess I'll be going " Raph said as he made his way to the window.

🔥" WAIT !! Please don't go something is up" You said in a whisper with your head down.

Raph walked over to you and put his finger under your chin so he could see your [E/C].

♥️"Then stop being stubborn and tell me what's wrong " Raph said looking down at you.

🔥"🙄 [To his stubborn comment] It's .... It's about my dad " You said quietly, But that's what got his attention.

You explained to Raph what happened, And how often your dad likes to beat you.

Raph examined you after what you just shared with him. He noticed the bruises all over you, And then it all made sense to him.

Everytime he saw you with bruises he thought it was from you punching the dummy ,But instead they were from your dad.

♥️" I'm sorry you have to deal with that (YN)" Raph said as he wrapped you in another hug.

🔥" It's ok , I'm used to it" After you said that Raph locked eyes with you.

♥️" Listen to me when I say this, If that monster ever lays another hand you, You call me and I will take care of him " He said in such a serious voice you had never heard before.

🔥" Raph"

♥️"I'm serious (YN) I'm going to protect you from that monster" He said looking into your eyes.

🔥"So you'll be my night and shining turtle" You said with a smile.

♥️" Only for you (YN)"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 322 20
When darkness falls upon New York City embracing the city with shadows,four brother encounter a mysterious girl that would soon change their lives, w...
7.8K 159 28
😝 I'm excited to be writing my very own set of oneshots for my boys in tmnt! (Will take suggestions too, my dudes) Literally, okay, if you want more...
33K 991 38
((EDITING)) The life you had was perfect, but everyone took everything from you, but will this mutant change everything?? ((Fnaf is added in the stor...
12K 358 12
Im April O'Neils sister. April didnt tell her turtle friends about me and that i was related to her, till the day i went with her to see Baxter stock...