Steve Johnson✓

By kanneywordsmith

ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs MATURE CONTENT 0πly f0r 18+ readers. #underediting " What I am thinking is to go out fo... More

chapter 1°
chapter 2°
chapter 3°
chapter 4°
chapter 5°
chapter 6°
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
epilogue
hey guys

chapter 18

622 47 11
By kanneywordsmith

Sophia P.O.V

I found my dad and I understood that Mom isn't here along with him.

Lisa came to my side and I gazed at Steve.

He signed me to go as he always understands me.

How can he understand my feelings?

He released my hand and me along with Lisa walked through the way to my dad.

Quill is irritating Linda and I can count on him about her.

" How are you my daughters? " my dad asked us.

" we are fine, what about you dad? " I did asked him in return.

He nodded his head and I turned my head to see Steve. My dad chuckled.

" Don't worry, no one eat him " he said by maintaining the smile.

I gazed at my father shyly.

" Hey, Robert how are you? " a tall man who supposed to be having my dad's age.

" I am fine Daniel, what about you man? " I think they were friends.

" Fine.. Where is your family Robert? " he asked as my dad turned to us.

" Here, my daughters.. Sophia and Lisa also their husbands are here around " oh my god.

" One is Steve and other one is Kevin... where is your son, James " oh James, he is my cousin, I never seen him but I heard his name and also about him in my dad's words, that's all.

" Oh my god... do you mean Steve Johnson? " Hah, finally started his wikipedia. It's better to move on.

" Excuse me " I took Lisa along with me through the way to Steve and Kevin where Linda is running around from Quill.

" Oh! Sophia... Guys she is my wife Sophia, and Sophia.. They are my friends when I am studying in Cambridge. Here, Jacob, Robin, Barton and lizabeth "

I think Stephen strange also one in them.

I bid them ' Hi ' as they bid me ' Hello ' in return.

Lisa is busy in talking with Kevin.

" Hello, Mr. Steve Johnson " a voice came from my back.

We turned to see him.

Steve gazed at him and I understood that he won't like to talk with him.

" Hello, Mr. Sebastian " who is he!

He leaned forward to my ear and whispered "Sebastian, father of Linda. "

I shifted my gaze from Steve to Sebastian. Linda reached his side.

" May I have your attention for a minute please! " he asked him.

" Sorry, I am just here to meet Mr and Mrs. Stephen strange. Not to talk with anybody else... that's it " he replied.

As suddenly Mr. Sebastian walked on to the stage by having everyone's attention.

" Thanks for everyone presence here " he raised his voice although he is holding a mike.

" Ladies and gentlemen, celebrating our first anniversary having your all presence gave us a little more energy and that made us to have a dance. So I request newly wed couple Mr and Mrs. Tom to join with us in a dance in this ball room " I chuckled and gazed at Steve.

" Mr. Tom is most important person in everyone's life around here except me " I can't understood his words and gazed at him with a doubtful face.

" I mean he holds at least ten percent shares in everyone's company around here " Oh! now I got the point.

Mr and Mrs. Stephen strange looks cute together.

Few couples joined them along with Kevin and Lisa, they are the most beautiful couple I had ever seen.

Linda turned her face to Steve, they both exchanged a look which I don't like.

Kevin offered his hand to me as Lisa offered his hand to Steve. I gazed at him and he signed me to go with a smile.

We both stepped front to the centre with the help of Kevin and Lisa.

They both yanked us to the centre and spot light captured us by everyone's attention.

I gazed at Steve.

" Hey, ladies and gentlemen.. here we have the most cutest and loveliest couple under the spotlight, join your hands to encourage them, Ooh Steve... you are a romantic business man, Jimmy start music " we heard his voice as Steve gazed at me doubtfully...

what I want to do?

Either to dance with him or to leave him for Linda.

He offered his hand as I placed a look at my dad and shifted it from him to Steve.

No I won't leave him for Linda.

I joined my hand.

He gripped a bit tighter but not so painful. I am not sure about the music but it sounds awesome.

He placed my left hand on his right shoulder and dropped his right hand on my waist. We both joined our hands on other side.

" Steve " I whispered his name.

He paid attention for my word and replied me with his eyes.

" just follow my words, you can dance... trust me " how can he know my feelings. It's getting really suspicious.

" look into my eyes and just pay attention only on my words not on people or music around us " I did as he said.

Sophia, don't make any mistake.

I am just a lazy girl, it would be easier if I joined with Lisa for dance class before year. She learnt it for her husband but I just stood there like a lazy bugger.

" what if I fall down? " Oh my god! I boosted out.

He chuckled.

" I am here to hold you, don't worry " I caught his words encouraging me.

Music filled the room.

" follow my right leg with your left leg " yah!

He moved his right leg aside and I followed him.

" Now follow my left " it's just like moving from one end to other end.

He released his hand from my waist as I made a round away from where he still holding one of my hand.

It's amazing... I just watched couple dance in movies, shows that's all but it's my first attempt.

" Wooooow, you both are awesome " someone shouted from behind and he pulled me back into his hug.

" Get ready for another round " he whispered and yanked me back to make another round where he still holding my hand.

He stood there in his position and pulled me back by holding my right kneel up a bit and I fallen back but he got a grip at my waist.

I think we did it. Now, I head back into his arms.

We made a little moments there in same place by matching our foot steps with the tune playing around.

" You almost did it, continue this... " he means to perform the same steps again.

I did but this time, I managed it very well.

By seeing us. Mr and Mrs. Stephen strange joined us along with Kevin and Lisa and some others.

For a minute, it's just me and Steve.

God! Please make him mine...

I shifted my gaze to search where Linda is!

Mm, she is observing the two of us and I don't know what she wants to do now?.

" where are you looking? " he asked me.

He looked at where I am looking.

She observed us and turned to Quill. She asked him something and he accepted.

I am confused, what she is going to do?

They both joined us.

I laughed in my self.

" Concentrate on dance, Sophia " he said as I turned my gaze to him.

" sorry " I replied.

" Don't you ever tried to learn dance! " its difficult.

" No, I gave more preference to my studies and I don't want to add another subject to my curriculum " he pulled me to his chest after listening to my answer.

" Oh! Then I need to make some time to train you in some things " he is making me to fall for him.

" I don't give that chance to you, Mr. Steve. You can't rule me as you did to your employees.. I am your wife remember " maybe he will scold me for talking straight.

" It make sense, let us try like wife and husband... it's better than to train you like a boss " he is over thinking.

I know what happens if he train me as a husband.

" Oh! I think you should better teach me as a friend. It gonna be fine and fun " he laughed.

We relaxed for a minute after the dance. Steve handed me a drink.

" No, I won't " I replied back as he is holding a juice glass. I think he also not interested to drink now.

" Who told you to have that! It's for me not for you and this juice is for you " he handed me the juice glass and went off by taking the wine glass where his friends and my dad along with Sebastian sat around.

I can hear their words. Kevin joined them. Lisa sat in front of me.

" You just got the treasure by making Mr. Steve as your son-in-law, we won't expected this from you " one of them said by laughing.

Who is that bloody idiot! I will slice him alive.

My dad sat quiet.

" I am so lucky to have a relation with Robert uncle, he is such a nice person. My mom forced him " Steve said as I listening to them without turning back.

" Oh! Man see how Stephen talking with others " they laughed by looking at Stephen strange.

" Mm... Robert, how much is your salary? " Daniel asked him.

I don't how much my dad earn.

He didn't replied for a while...

" He owns some of our shares and what is the need to have a salary Mr. Daniel and by talking straight he earns thrice of your salary for a day "

why is Steve talking?

" Oh! That's the reason why Robert gave her child to a rich man.. To earn lots of money which he hadn't taken from Steve's father and now trying to grab them from Steve by leaving a good impression in him.. Am I right Robert "

who the hell is that?

I turned my head as Sebastian finished his sentence.

My dad sat quiet by sipping the drink.

Steve arose up from his chair seriously. Everyone caught him with their eyes. We all rose up from our seats and turned to him.

My dad is trying to control him.

Stephen reached them.

" Mind your words Mr. Sebastian. I am the CEO of the company and that's because of him. No one is there here like him. And I won't tolerate any other word against him. It's first and last warning to you " he yelled at him.

" Sir, please calm down " my dad stopped him and Kevin joined.

" Mr. Sebastian, mind your words... you have no right to question him. " Kevin said.

Steve threw the bottle forcefully to the ground.

" Mr. Sebastian.. please leave or he may hit you.. please come" Stephen lead him out by hiding him from Steve. Sebastian walked out of the hall.

Linda gazed at him and turned to Steve. My dad cooled him down.

" Control your self Steve. What I taught you, you should be serious on the one who is trying to drag you down not to expose your self in this public places " my dad said by turning to me.

" Sophia, take him home " he said as I nodded my head by walking through him.

He quickly arose up and walked out. I gazed at Linda.

Three of us followed him as media didn't caught us.

She ran behind his father leaving us. Kevin reached him.

" Bro, lets go home " he took the driver seat and Lisa sat beside of him.

Steve took alcohol more than his usual level. We both seated in backseat. He is looking out from the window.

Kevin started the car.

I placed my hand on Steve shoulder. He turned to me and fallen asleep in my lap. I thought a while and placed my hand on him.

Why I am unable raise my voice when they are talking like that?

Oh God!

We are almost to reach.

I received a message from my dad.

« I am home, take care of Steve »

I read the text and dropped my phone back into my purse.

Steve is out of control.

I need to teach him how to behave when he is outside.

Thank god! media didn't captured the scene done inside the hall.

Kevin increased the speed.

Steve slept quiet by hugging my waist without moving a bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1.5K 26
18+ Warning. Mature scenes and Language. Sneak Peek- "You okay, baby girl?" He asked lowly. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. I nodded slowly...
90.6K 1.2K 30
"Hmm I see but I don't want to be in a relationship " I say sternly "Okay princess what If I go underneath this table ...will I not find you soaked" ...
1.6M 42.9K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...
191K 13.3K 80
"Get out," I said in a firm voice, but it shook a bit at the end. The muscles in his jaw tensed when I said that. Instead of getting out, he closed t...