Oblivious~Changlix✔

By BeccaBooBear11

Felix has been in love with Changbin since they met, but he's too afraid to admit it. Changbin is completely... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
A/N
18
19
21
22
23
24
A/N
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Woojin
Part 2?
2.1
New Book
2.2
2.3
2.4

20

5.9K 208 42
By BeccaBooBear11

A/N:1.04k reads and 100 votes? Thank you soooooo much!!

Felix' P.O.V

After I asked where the other members were, Seungkwan explained that Vernon and Seokmin had to work until later that day and that Dino was with his girlfriend. I ate with all the other guys and I learned Mingyu was a great cook. The members all chatted and ate, and I did too.

When I had finished eating, Seungkwan asked if I wanted to talk more and I nodded, so we left to his room. Sitting on his bed we resumed our conversation. "Thank you again for inviting me over." I said, and Seungkwan smiled at me warmly.

"Of course." He replied putting his arm around me. "I have a feeling you will visit again. Everyone seems to love you." He said with a soft chuckle. I laughed too, happy that I was able to make some friends outside of my group.

"I hope everything works out with Changbin. I know that it's harder for someone who was raised in an unaccepting country to admit their feelings for someone of the same gender." He said, looking like he was recalling something. "I remember spending hours telling myself it was all fanservice with Nonie, but look at us now."

"Yeah, I guess that's true, I just love him so much and I want him to be mine and mine only. I'm tired of watching him flirt with other people." I said, shaking my head. Seungkwan gave my shoulder a reassuring squeeze, comforting me.

Footsteps approached his bedroom, and the extremely handsome face of Vernon appeared around the corner of the door. "Why is he allowed to sit on your bed, but not me?" The handsome boy questioned, a mock pout on his lips.

"Shut up, Solie!" Seungkwan said, standing to playfully hit his boyfriend.  "You and I both known that we do more than sit on your bed." Seungkwan said, making me feel embarrassed.

"Why can't we sit on your bed??" Vernon whined again, poking out his bottom lip. Seungkwan put his hand over Vernon's mouth to shut him up, but his younger boyfriend grabbed his hand and twirled him around.

Vernon used one arm to hold Seungkwan against his chest and the other to hold Seungkwan's hands behind his back. Seungkwan accidentally let out a moan and then turned bright red. Vernon just smirked and started to whisper something in Seungkwan's ear that made his face get even redder.

I stood up and quickly left the room, shutting the door behind me, shuddering, just thinking about what was going on. As I entered the living room and was greeted by Wonwoo, Soonyoung and Mingyu, who were all sitting on the couch with the tiny Jihoon stretched across them. I've always been told that Jihoon hated skinship, but the way he had curled his arms around Mingyu said otherwise.

———

I arrived back to our dorms and used my key to open the door and nudge my way in, carrying the bags of groceries and dinner I had picked up on my way back. Walking into the kitchen, I kicked the door shut behind me and drop the bags on the counter with a huff.

"Fooooddd!!" I yelled, setting the table for my members. Hyunjin and Seungmin were the first to come into the kitchen, hands intertwined and smiles on their faces. Chris and Jeongin followed close behind, the leader piggy backing the younger.

The four of them all quickly started to serve themselves, chatting among themselves casually. Minho walked out of Han's room and I think we all know what he had been doing. "Where is Sungie? Is he going to eat?" I asked Minho, who smirked before he answered.

"He's a little worn out." He said, his eyebrows wiggling suggestively. I fake threw up and the other members just rolled their eyes, all of us very used to the less than pure activities Minho liked to engage in with my bestfriend.

The handsome dancer sat down at the table, joining the other members and I in our meal. I was just about to ask where Changbin was when the door flung open and a panting, sweaty Bin entered, slamming the door behind him.

"What happened to you?" Chris questioned the out of breath boy in the kitchen, sounding semi worried.

"Some crazy fangirls chased me almost the whole way from the gym!" He said, panting every couple of syllables. "I had to jump two fences to lose them." He said, making my eyes widen in shock. Every idol has had their fair share of sasaeng fans, but that was especially crazy.

"Are you okay?" I said, standing up and rushing to him. I put my hands on his shoulders and lifted him up so I could check him out. He had a handful of gashes on his face, and when he lifted his hands to assure me he wasn't hurt, I could see that his right hand was all scraped up, small rocks stuck in it.

"I'm fine Felix." He said, trying to shove me off, but I grabbed his good hand and dragged him to the bathroom. He followed me, dragging his feet and wincing as I pulled him along. "Lix, I swear, I'm fine!" He said, but I still pulled him into the bathroom after me.

"Sit." I ordered Binnie, pointing to the counter. He obeyed with a sigh, knowing that he won't win an argument with my stubborn ass. Reaching under the counter I pulled out the first aid kit. "How come we always find ourselves in this position?" I ask him, both of us laughing softly.

"I don't know, Bokkie, but I'm happy as long as you're here." Changbin said, making me blush and slap his hard thigh.

"What hurts the most, Binnie hyung?"

"My leg." He answered, and I gasped as he pulled up the pant leg of his sweats, revealing a pretty bad gash. "Aish!" Bin yelled when I reached my hand out to touch it.

"It's not bad enough to need stitches, but it does need to get cleaned, so try to hold still." I told him, grabbing a hand towel and some peroxide. Setting my left hand on his leg, I tried to comfort him. "If it hurts too much you can squeeze my hand."

I knelt down on the cold tile in front of him and as soon as I started to clean his cut he squeezed my hand tightly, inhaling sharply through his clenched teeth. I stroked the back of his hand with my thumb, trying to calm him as my other hand cleansed the gash. Binnie squeezed my hand tightly letting out a  groan.

"Sorry." I mumbled, continuing to use peroxide to clean his leg. I used some gauze and then wrapped it up with some bandage. I stood up, after carefully pulling his pant leg back down.

"I am going to work on your hand now, hyung." I told him, carefully grabbing his hand in one of mine and a pair of tweezers in the other. After I rinsed his hands in the sink, I started to pick the rocks out. Every couple seconds Binnie would hiss in pain and I would mutter a "Sorry."

After about 15 minutes of picking out rocks, I used peroxide to clean his hand before wrapping it as well. Then I set out working on his face. I held his sharp jaw in my hand, cleaning and putting band-aids on all the cuts.

"Lixeuuu!" He whine in an aegyo tone.

"What?" I replied, trying not to let his cuteness affect me.

"It hurts!"

"What does?" I asked, still trying to keep a straight face despite his whining. He pointed to his lips, making me blush and hit his broad shoulder playfully.

"Kiss it make it feel better?" He asked, sticking out his bottom lip in a pout and tapping it. I blushed even more and shook my head. Then I busied myself with the task of tidying and putting away the medical supplies.

"Thank you Dr.Yongbokkie!" Changbin said, still in an aegyo voice. He hopped off the counter and wrapped me in a tight hug, but not too tight. I smiled, enjoying this moment since we didn't have many like these as of late.

"Your welcome, Hyung. I think it would be best if you get some rest, Doctor's orders." I said, going along with Bin's earlier joke. We both pulled away from the embrace and I opened the bathroom door.

As soon as the colder air from the hall hit me, so did my exhaustion. I had a very eventful day today and I was completely drained. I shuffled to my room, muttering a sleepy "goodnight" to Binnie after he mumbled one to me.

I climbed into my bed, my autopilot had kicked in, allowing me to get out of my dirty clothes and into clean ones before getting under my covers. I snuggled a plushie, as the exhaustion really set in, knocking me out quickly. Dreams enveloped me, getting a hold on me and pulling me from reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 2.6K 65
Lee Minho. A guy with past traumas that will make him being mean to everyone. Even to his friends but they don't really care... Unlucky thats not the...
257K 12.6K 42
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] -𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐱 Felix walks into his new school catching the eyes of everyone. He different from eveyone. "He isn't from around h...
46.5K 2.4K 71
I know that I'm a side character in his story.. He's friends with everyone and a literal sunshine He's a social butterfly & everyone likes him He'...
294K 15.6K 43
In which the lonely and invisible Seungmin left a note in his favorite book on the school's library, hoping to make a friend. In which the most popul...