Falling for you

By WWEFan_2020

Book reached #1 in Liv Morgan on 3-9-22 Part 2 of Fabulous Life More

A new beginning
New place, new friends
The secret is out
Let's start a Riott
Mixed Match Challenge
A date with a goddess
A new addition
Fight with a beast
The Squad always looks out for each other
The calm after the storm
Facing the past
One step closer to revenge
Clash of Champions
Superstar Shake-Up
The final riott
The land of opportunity
The reunion
Make up
The Summer of Love
Is this love?
Trouble in Paradise
The Decision
I'm sorry, I love you
Summer Slam
Numb
In Loving Memory
This One's for You
Life Changes
Mental Breakdown
A Swift Kick in The Ass
The Night That Changed My Life
Change of Heart
Thanksgiving Part 1
Thanksgiving Part 2
Next Chapter
The Week Before Christmas
Christmas
The Final Raw of The Decade
Good-Bye 2019

More Than a Game

522 8 3
By WWEFan_2020

2 and half months later

These past two months have been amazing. I don't think I've ever been happier in my life. It sucks that I'm on Smackdown and Liv is still on Raw but we're managing. She spent the night last night because we're traveling to Savannah tonight for Emma's big basketball game.

The alarm went off and I rolled over to shut it when I saw my pink haired angel sleeping. After I shut the alarm, I kissed her forehead then got out of bed and went to my gym to work out. While I'm in the gym I thought that it was time to make our relationship public. I just couldn't hold back my love for her anymore. I uploaded a picture that we took where we had on matching outfits and were kissing in front of the mirror in my room. After I posted the picture, I started my workout.

Liv POV*

I woke up and saw that Oliver wasn't in bed and then I heard the music coming from the garage so I knew he was working out. I grabbed my phone to see what time it was and I saw that Oliver tagged me in a photo on Instagram so I opened the app to see what he tagged me in. When I opened it I couldn't help but smile he made our relationship public, and he posted my favorite picture of us. Once I read what he said I wanted to cry.

"@oliverpiercewwe: You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. This girl has made me the happiest man in the world. It's time I tell the world that I am in love with @yaonlylivvonce. If I had a rose for every time you made me smile, I'd be walking in my garden forever. Not only is she my girlfriend but she is also my best friend, I never thought I could love anyone the way that I love you. You have shown me what it's like to be happy again and for that I'm thankful. I love you so much @yaonlylivvonce forever and always through the good, the bad, and the ugly."

After I read that I went to the garage to see my man. When I opened the door to the garage, I was so happy he didn't hear me because I walked in on him listening to, You're Welcome from Moana and he was singing and dancing to the song. I pulled my phone out and recorded the entire thing. After the song was over I busted out laughing and he turned around and looked so embarrassed.

*End POV*

Oliver: How much of that did you see?

Liv: I saw the entire thing and I have it on video. I think I'm going tweet this to The Rock. I'm sure he'll love it.

Oliver: Don't you dare. He actually thinks I'm cool, don't you ruin that for me.

Liv: Dear Dwayne, check out this video of Oliver. He's a real big fan. 

Oliver: Gionna don't you dare.

Liv: I wonder how many likes and retweets I'll get if I send this.

Oliver: If you send that I am going to burn all of your Jordans

Liv: You wouldn't dare.

Oliver: Try me. 

Liv: I think I'll just save it and use it as blackmail.

Oliver: I hate you.

Liv: Don't lie you know you love me.

Oliver: More than anything.

I walked over to Liv and I kissed her.

Oliver: How's the most beautiful girl in the world doing this morning?

Liv: I'm doing great. I woke up to some great news. That was very sweet Oliver.

Oliver: I'm glad you liked it.

Liv: What made you want to go public?

Oliver: I was tired of hiding my love for you. I just wanted to tell the world.

Liv: Well I'm glad you did. What time are we leaving for Emma's game?

Oliver: It's at 7 so we have some time. We'll probably leave around noon so we can spend a little time with her.

*A few hours later*

We got to Savannah and went over to Brittany and Steven's house to hangout before the game.

Oliver: Damn Britt you've gotten huge since I've seen you last.

Brittany: You have a such a with words.

Oliver: I want you guys to finally meet my amazing girlfriend Gionna.

Brittany: It's nice to finally meet you. Oliver and Emma never stop talking about you.

Oliver: Where is the little shit?

Steven: She's in her room.

Oliver: I'm going to go see her.

I went up to Emma's room and surprised her.

Oliver: Hey kid.

Emma: I thought you weren't coming in until later?

Oliver: I changed my mind. I wanted to surprise you.

Emma: I'm just glad you're going to be here for our big game. We're playing the number 1 team in the state.

Oliver: And you're going to kick their ass. Let's get going to the school.

*Game time*

Once we got into the gym we managed to find a spot right in the front and took our seats.

Liv: Woah this place is packed and loud as hell.

Oliver: It almost sounds like a WWE event.

Brittany: I really hope they win. She's been training really hard.

The visiting team comes out first and then Emma's team came out. While they were announcing the starting line up each player had their own theme song. I heard the Riott Squad theme song come on over the sound system. Emma came running out and once she made it to center court she looks over into the stands at us and she sticks her tongue out and it's blue like Liv's. I didn't notice until now that she added pink into her hair as well.

Oliver: What am I going to do with that kid? She's turning into a mini you. She really looks up to you babe.

Liv: She's the best. WOOOOOOOO Let's go Emma.

Oliver: That's my girl.

*Mid game*

The game has been intense and the other team is in the lead by 6 points. Emma has been playing really hard. She hasn't been taking it easy at all.

Liv: She definitely takes after you being some damn competitive.

Oliver: That is one of the many things she's got from me.

The other team scored a basket and when the ball came into play Emma was bringing the ball up the court and she collapsed onto the court. The ref blew the whistle and I saw the coach and the doctor run onto the court.

Liv: Is she okay?

The gym got eerily quiet and I felt a wave of emotions hit me. I looked around and saw all the players taking a knee with their heads down. I ran onto the court but the police officer that was at the game stopped me.

Officer: Sir you can't come onto the court.

Oliver: That's my daughter. I need to know if she's okay.

Officer: They're taking her to the hospital. I can have one of the other officers give you an escort there if you'd like.

Oliver: Yes please. Just let me get my family.

Officer: Yes sir go ahead.

Oliver: Thank you.

I gave Liv the keys to my truck and Brittany and Steven followed behind us. Once we got to the hospital, we went into the waiting room and sat until they came to let us know what was going on.

*3 hours later*

I'm getting really impatient waiting; I was pacing back and forth in the lobby when Liv came over to me.

Liv: Babe, take a seat and try and calm down.

Oliver: I can't Gionna. I have no idea what's going on with my daughter right now.

Liv: If she's anything like you then she's going to be fine.

Liv hugs me and I just hold her tight then we sat down. A few moments later the doctor came out into the waiting room.

Doctor: I'm looking for the family of Emma Pierce.

Brittany: Right here.

Doctor: Are you her mother?

Brittany: I'm her Aunt. Her father and his girlfriend are over there.

Liv and I walked over to where the Doctor was with Brittany and Steven.

Oliver: How is she?

Doctor: Emma had a severe heart attack.

Oliver: How is she?

Doctor: We did everything we could. I'm sorry Mr. Pierce she didn't make it.

When the Doctor said that I fell to my knees and couldn't stop crying. Liv is on the ground hugging me as we both cried. Steven is hugging Brittany trying to calm her down while trying to fight the tears.

We got back to Brittany and Steven's house and they got us situated with everything we needed.

Brittany: Steven and I will be upstairs if you guys need anything.

Oliver: Thanks guys.

Liv: Thanks for everything guys.

Oliver: You can sleep on the couch I'll sleep on the floor. If I even can sleep.

Liv: Do you want to talk babe?

Oliver: There isn't anything to talk about. She's gone and there isn't anything I can do that will bring her back.

Liv walks up to me and hugs me. When we break the hug she kisses me.

Liv: Oliver..

Oliver: Yeah?

Liv: I love you.

Oliver: I love you too.

Liv: We're going to get through this together.

Oliver: Promise?

Liv sticks out her pinky. Then I give her mine we lock pinkies and then kiss.

Liv: I pinky promise.

I went outside to try and calm down a little bit. I sent Triple H a text to let him know what's going on. He replied back almost right away and told me to take off as much time as I need. I pulled up my phone and I sent out a tweet

" @oliverpiercewwe: "Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." **Great quote from Rocky**

I walked back inside and I sat down next to Liv on the couch. When I sat down she laid down and laid her head in my lap. She falls asleep almost instantly. I just sat there staring off into the darkness. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 906 27
FIRST BOOK IN THE ACCIDENT SERIES One day everything is normal, things are finally taking off in Becky's career and she's feeling great. But then som...
17.9K 310 17
My 2nd Becky Lynch Story! Enjoy! Cover by @QueenZain3
61.3K 2.1K 21
[#1 in RubyRiott and SarahLogan January 1st, #1 in LivMorgan June 1st] Y/N L/N.An Indie-Circuit man with a reputation of having illustrious of single...
152K 3K 113
My Final Attempt on a WWE Harem Story! Enjoy! All Characters in this story are 18 and above!