The Offer That Changed My Lif...

By gigglegeek11

ATTENTION: THIS BOOK WILL NOT MAKE ANY SENSE AND IT WILL BE VERY CONFUSING IF YOU HAVENT READ THE FIRST BOOK... More

The Offer That Changed My Life
The Offer
Meeting up
Tree House!?
Duo!?
Bowling!
The choice
Lazy-Day
Going To Jail!?
Campfire stories and... People getting lost!?!
Fighting and Song Writing
Fun in the sun
DairyQueen and... Robberies?
Flights to... Boston?
Chipotle status!
New York Concerts!
YouNow
Movie Marathon!
The test
The secret
Ninjas and Paint Balling
Studio Stammers
Thanksgiving Feasts!
Games and Dates!
THE TRAILER'S UP!
Amnesia...
There goes the power!
Holiday Traditions!
Party On!
Hide and Seek!
Nemo :)
FANGIRL TIPS
Girls Night Out
Messy Surprises!
First Tour Concert!
Sight Seeing Gone Wrong
Marco Polo and Nightmares
Secret Meet and Greats
Last Tour!
Movie Mayhem
Ripped Contracts and Happiness
YouNow!!
Blindfolds, Swings, and Stars
#interrogatingfaith
Trampolines and Sparks
Starbucks Riot!
Playgrounds and Really Rude Workers
Muffins and Pasta
LA Adventures

Oh No They Didnt!

11.3K 288 107
By gigglegeek11

I wake up to someone shaking my shoulder.

"Lexie, wake up," I hear Shawn exclaim.

I prop myself up with my elbows and see my door open from when Shawn came in.

"It's urgent," he says quietly while looking me in the eye.

"What's wrong?" I ask, obviously a little scared. What could be wrong now?

"Charles and Angela just called me," he sighs. "They were yelling into the phone so I couldn't understand what they were saying. But they said that we need to go there right now. They are really mad."

"Now?" I pout before looking at my phone. "It's only 3AM! Why do they always want us there so early?"

"Lets go find that out," he answers before grabbing my hand and helping me up.

"I'm going in my pajamas," I explain while sliding on my black flip flops. "Its too early to be up and it's way to early to get out of pajamas."

"Okay," he agrees and then we go over to his car and get in.

"Oh, and can we stop at McDonalds and get breakfast and coffee or something? They're making us get up so they better allow us to get something to eat and drink," I proclaim.

"Yeah, let's do that, but we'll just go through the drive through," he adds.

When we pull up to the speaker, it tells us about it's new food and asks us if we'd like to try it.

"No thank you," Shawn tells them. "We'll just take two coffees and two Egg McMuffins."

"Fine," the lady huffs and I hold back a laugh from her anger. Wow, she really wanted us to try the new sandwich.

When we finish our order, we pay, get our food and then drive away.

"She was mad," I laugh.

"Okay, let's go," Shawn suggests when we get to the studio.

I throw away my trash from my food and then we go to the person at the desk.

"Are Charles and Angela here?" I ask them.

"Yep, and they're furious as ever," he answers and Shawn sighs.

"What did we do this time?" he mutters.

We thank him and then head up to the room.

All we have to do is knock once when we reach the room and then Angela answers.

"Are you two freaking serious?!" She rages before pulling us inside of the room.

"What happened?" Shawn asks.

"Don't act dumb," she snaps while throwing a magazine at him. He catches is and then looks at it.

I hurry over to him and I look at the front page, which is a picture of me and Shawn.

"This is awesome!" I grin.

"No, this is horrible," she groans. "You two were out in public together, so everyone's going to think you two are dating."

"And even worse," Charles pitches in, "you disobeyed our rules."

"We didn't disobey anything," Shawn exclaims.

"You two were holding hands in public," Angela roars. "You guys went to a carnival and then a Five Seconds of Summer concert!"

"And that concerns you because?" I snap.

"Because I told you not to," she simply responds.

"Just because we were holding hands doesn't mean we are dating!" I yell.

"But you guys still had paparazzi following you guys!" Charles explains. "You know how they are- they always twist stories and lie all the time. Therefore, you both are in big trouble."

"What are you going to do?" I snarl. "Ground us?"

"No, we'll figure something out," she proclaims. "Go to the instrument room and try to write a song or something while we think."

I get ready to say something not very nice, but Shawn grabs my arm and pulls me out of the room and we go to the instrument room.

"They are horrible," I sigh while sliding into a bean bag in the instrument room.

"I know," he mumbles while sitting criss-cross in front of me. "Why do they even care so much?"

"It's so stupid. I just don't understand," I answer blankly.

"Should we start working on the song?" he asks after a few moments of silent.

"Yeah, I guess," I agree.

Shawn grabs his guitar and then starts strumming random chords as I start saying random words, hoping to get an inspiration.

A few minutes later Shawn sighs while gently laying down his guitar. "They'll probably hate this too."

"I don't understand why they hated your other song," I admit. "It was perfect."

"It wasn't perfect," he disagrees. "But I liked it."

The door flies open and then Charles walks in.

"We figured out your punishment," he tells us, and it almost seems like he's trying to hide a smile "You two aren't allowed to be together in public anymore and you have to come to the studio everyday next week."

"You're kidding me?" I ask. "That's not happening. This is so freaking stupid. This won't help anything at all."

"It'll help everything," Angela snaps while stepping into the room. "There won't be any drama about you two dating and it will keep you guys out of the magazines."

"You can't avoid drama like this," I explain. "Harry Styles is always in the magazines, along with One Direction, and obviously almost all of the rumors are fake and everyone knows that."

"We can avoid drama like this because that's exactly what we're going to do and there's nothing you can do to change it," she angrily whispers into my face before turning on her heel and walking away.

"Charles-" Shawn starts to say, but Charles silences him.

"Did you two work on the song at all?" he asks.

"No because I figured you'd hate it just like the other song I wrote," Shawn snaps at him.

"Look, it's not my fault I turned down that last song," he defends. "It was terrible and there's nothing I could do about that. But I figured that you guys could write at least one good song together, but I guessed wrong."

"Hey,Charles?" I say innocently.

"What?"

"If you could write our songs as fast as you can complain than we'd already have a debut album out," I spit.

"GET OUT!" he yells at me while pointing towards the door.

"But then Shawn and I would be in public together," I smirk.

"Let's go," Shawn urges while grabbing my arm and pulling me outside.

"What were you thinking!?" he whisper yells when we get into the parking lot. "You could've gotten us fired!"

"That wouldn't be the worst thing," I mumble while kicking a pebble that was on the side walk.

"I know, Lexie, but we've made it this far. And they will probably get over it soon," he explains.

"Oh my gosh, they treat us like freaking children!" I huff. "It makes me so angry."

"It's alright," Shawn assures me. "It'll get better."

"I hope. But we honestly can't be in public together?" I ask.

"I guess, but do they really believe that we'll obey them?" he chuckles. "Oh and speaking of going places, do you want to spend Christmas with my family in Canada? You don't have to, but I thought it would be fun and all of the guys will be invited too but we'd probably go a little early."

"That sounds fun," I agree. "It sucks I can't spend Christmas with my family, but my mom has Meg and we also spent Thanksgiving with them."

"True," he points out.

"It's only four thirty," I exclaim while looking at my phone. "What are we going to do now?"

"We could go back home and watch Netflix," he suggests.

"That's the best thing I've heard all day," I laugh while heading to the car.

*************************************
Song suggestion: Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading this chapter. If you liked it, make sure to vote, share, comment, and you can even follow me if you would like!

I know it wasn't much, but it was a little bit of drama. I'm super excited to write the next few chapters though because they'll be super cute!

Anyways, I chose the winners of my contest and here they are:

1) AngelaMendez2
2) KarissaRansom
3) miss_styles_lover101

You should all make sure to follow them!! Thank you to every one who subscribed, liked, or shared videos for my youtube!! I'm so close to 100 subscribers now and it makes me so happy!

Also, it would mean a lot to AngelaMendez2 if you read her awesome book, 'Do you remember me Niall?' !!

Anyways, I'll see you all next week!! (or next chapter bc I'll post an extra update if I hit 100 subscribers!)

Twitter- gigglegeek11 (if you follow me and tweet me 'Wattpad sent me' then I'll follow you back!)

YouTube- Fangirl Faith

Vine- Basically Basic Edits (if you follow me and comment on one of my posts 'Wattpad sent me' I'll follow you back!)

YouNow- gigglegeek11

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 1.3K 48
"I waited for you for so long. I watched my phone every night, waiting for a phone call that somewhere in the back of my mind I knew I'd never get. I...
Reunion By gabby

Fanfiction

25K 480 20
THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC, PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME:) The magcon reunion tour, the one everyone has been waiting for. The fans get crazier. The vines get f...
651K 10.9K 96
Two 16 year old girls decide that over the summer they want to go to Florida to have a good time, party and go to the beach. But what happens when St...
15.1K 245 31
This story is about a girl named Sophia that is on a social site called Vine. And so is a incredibly handsome boy named Hayes. They start talking to...