In Another World With My Smar...

By Saiyan_Of_OOF

Two young brothers were killed by an Accident. Who made the mistake? God! And now he wants to revive them int... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Harem
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Part 1
Chapter 7 Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Part 1)
Chapter 17 (Part 2)
Chapter 18 (Part 1)
Chapter 19 (Finale)
Last Note
Extra Chapter (Fighting)

Chapter 18 (Part 2)

4.9K 109 18
By Saiyan_Of_OOF

Chapter 18 Part 2
Francesca!
Summons/Familiars!

(Y/N PoV)

"Hey Touya, what do you think the girls would say, if they see what we found?" I asked.

"How about we find out?" he retorted and used Gate to open a portal.

'I'm surprised this is still in good condition.' Vergil noted.

'Well, Francesca had all the time in the world to clean and overall keep this in good condition, so I'm not surprised.'

'He got you there sis.' Dante said.

"Wow! What is this place?" I turned around and saw the girls come through the portal.

'Hey (Y/N)?' Lady tried catched my attention.

'Yes?'

'What are you into?'

I raised my eyebrow.

'What do you mean by that?' I asked.

'Well, do you like bondage, rough, or more romantic sex?' she asked.

'...Why do you want to know that?' I asked, already uncomfortable.

'Well you see, this garden has many flowers and so on, so if there are vines, we could-' She got cut off by me.

'No. Were not using anything from here, nor do we have sex in here.' I said.

'Then how about Francesca? Maybe she has some fantasies about-' Nevan started.

'Just stop. I'm sure she wouldn't have such fantasies.'

I suddenly felt a very dangerous aura behind me, so I turn around.

I see a very angry Linze staring down on Touya.

"But why only me? (Y/N) was even more flirty! And actually looked by choice! I stopped from looking at it, while he looked there more times than me!" Touya whined.

"Is it true?" Yae asked, with a more dangerous aura than Linze.

"Yes. It is. But is it that bad?" I asked.

"Yes. Is it? I'm perfectly fine with Master looking at my private spots." said Francesca.

"What do you mean by Master?" asked Sue, who surprisingly is here too.

As is Shizuka, who chases a butterfly that flew by her.

"By Master I of course mean, my beloved husband." answered Francesca.

Sue's and Yae's jaw dropped to the floor.

"And what part of Master says that I am your beloved husband?" I asked.

"I entrusted my body and soul to you, when I made you commander of this Garden." she said.

"So in other words, if he would want to have sex with you, you would comply without question?" asked Leen.

"Yes. No matter what he uses to pleasure me. From his tounge to a vine from this Garden, I'll happily comply."

'What did I say?' I heard Nevan, who probably smirks smugly.

'...But she doesn't look like...God damn it...'

'Don't judge a book by its cover.' Vergil said.

'Is Nero asleep or...?' I asked.

'She usually is cussing me out by now.'

'She's asleep. Let's just say, Nevan got horny after she remembered what you did to her, while playing the guitar.' explained Vergil.

'Oh God.'

'Oh God indeed.'

"Master?" I looked at Francesca.

"Yes?"

"You've been staring at a vine of this garden. Do you wish to try my long time fantasy out?" she asked.

"No. At least not now."

Suddenly I felt few very scary presences staring at me.

"What do you mean by not now?" asked Sue and Yae.

"By not now, he meant he would fulfill her fantasy later." Leen answered.

'She's unusually calm about this.' I noted.

'Well, she had sex with you, while Sue and Yae didn't even get a kiss.' said Lady.

'Fair point.'

"Alright girls, let's settle down. I'll kiss you later, if you stay be calm." I said, making them instantly shut up and smile brightly.

I looked over to Touya, with a glare that could kill him.

"Girls! Before you act like the way you act now, you should be on a equal footing as the princesses." Leen said, very smugly.

"W-What do y-you me-ean?" stuttered Yae.

"Yea, what she said!" Elze said.

"Let's take a walk and talk about this, hm?" Yumina suggested and like that, they were gone, like a angel's kiss.

"How about we talk somewhere, more appropriate?" asked Leen.

"Of course, follow me." Francesca said and after few minutes of following, we sat at a table, which was located near a bridge and a small river.

"So Leen, did you find the thing you looked for?" asked a curious Touya.

"Not exactly. I was looking for ancient spells and something like that, but then again, this is something worth the search." answered Leen.

"You're right," I agreed, "this is the most beautiful garden, that I've seen. And it's in the air, which makes it even more interesting."

"Unfortunately that's all this part offers. Unlike others, this hasn't got any treasures, neither weapons that you can use." explained Francesca.

"It's alright. This is a treasure in itself." I smiled.

"I'm happy that you like it. Although it would be appreciated if you would treat me more as a wife, rather than as a servant." she said.

I sighed and asked myself, what did I do to deserve this.

"Wait, you said, 'unlike others', does that mean there are more of these floating islands?" asked Leen.

"Yes. There are several of them, every single one of the islands are controlled by my sisters. If you'd put all of the islands together, you would get Babylon." Francesca explained.

"Fascinating." Leen said out loud.

"If there are more of these flying in the sky, I suspect it would cause a commotion." noted Yumina, who came back with the other girls.

Curiously enough they were blushing bright scarlet and mostly looking at the ground.

"Hey girls, did you go on a walk or jogging? You look completely flushed and exhausted." said Touya.

"What, no, shut up." Elze, said rashly.

"I-Impossible." mumbled Linze.

"You must be seeing things." Yae said and looked away.

"All of the islands are protected by a magical barrier, that prevents the people below to see it. Sometimes, the spells were seen through, but that happened rarely." explained Francesca.

"How many islands are there?" I asked.

"With my garden there's the tower, the workshop, the library and the castle walls. There is a alchemy ward, a warehouse, a greenery and last but not least a lab too. There's nine initially, but I can't tell if they're still operational." Francesca said.

"I'm personally drawn to that library. It must be packed with ancient spells and books." grinned Leen.

"Knowing the professor, the library is just full of porn." I chuckled.

"What's this porn you speak of?" asked a completely oblivious Yae.

"Ehhm...Nothing. Just forget the word okay?" I said, a bit nervous.

"Can you make contact with the other islands?" asked Leen.

"No, unfortunately not. At first I was able, but the connection was somehow severed between me and my sisters." answered Francesca.

"So, there isn't a possibility to locate the other islands. That's a shame." sighed Leen.

"You're both able to search for about anything with your smartphone, right?" Linze said.

"Oh yeah, good thinking Linze. We'll give that a try right now." thanked Touya.

Linze immediately blushed and looked away.

"Search: Babylon." but nothing happened.

"If the islands have been drifting around for a long time, aren't we the first to set foot on one?" Yumina asked.

"No, you're the third contact. 3208 years ago was the first in the library. Second one was 985 years ago at the greenery." Francesca corrected.

"Such a shame. We would need the teleportation circles to find the others." Leen sighed again.

"You wouldn't happen to know where these circles might be?" I turned to Francesca.

"No, I don't."

"Hwy did the island broke down into pieces anyway?" Elze asked.

"I don't know. Professor never told us." Francesca answered.

"So what happens now?" Leen looked towards me.

"Don't know. Francesca, what do you want to do?" I asked.

"I want to be by your side, in the morning, in the bed, as well as in the bathtub, before the bed." she said.

"And here I thought Yumina was a tad to forward." Yae said.

"Wait, shouldn't happen something to this island if you were to disappear? Like a disaster or something?" I asked.

"I would be instantly alerted if something like that happened. I have the power to teleport here and besides the maintenance was put on auto for centuries." Francesca explained.

"There's still one thing to do, to complete your registration, master." said Francesca.

"Seriously?"

"Yes. Now stay still."

She stood up, grabbed my face and went for a kiss, which quickly turned into a French kiss.

"Your registration is complete. The genetic information has been recorded." she said after parting.

'That escalated quickly.'

"Y-Y-You-!" Sue, Yae and Leen stuttered at the same time.

"I'm incapable of pregnancy, but the other method would still cause some problems."

At that every one just blushed.

"(Y/N)!" I turned to a fuming Sue.

"Kiss! Now!" she said.

Before I could even protest, she made out with me.

After the kiss, I looked over to Touya with a certain look that said:

'I WILL HAVE YOUR FUCKING HEAD!'

Hello, my ningens.

No, I didn't forget this book.

I simply forgot to publish the chapter.

I thought I published it, but surprise surprise, I didn't.

I'm very sorry for that.

Besides, after I noticed it and wanted to publish it a error appeared and I needed to write the whole goddamn chapter again.

Again, I'm very sorry.

Goodbye, my ningens.

(The next chapter will maybe, be the last one.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 262 18
Yes, I'm doing this Again. I am trying to do this right! Enjoy!
118K 1.4K 38
You are Y/n L/n and You are A God that exists outside the Multiverse but one day you finally got bored and decided to form A Massive Muttiversal Hare...
234K 3.6K 49
this is my first story, so please bear with it all characters and pictures that appear in this story are not owned by me. this will be a harem story
63.4K 1.4K 52
Death wasn't an unfamiliar concept, but no one knows what awaits them after it, ironically I find found myself in said situation after I fell into th...