A Huntsman Unleashed in Beaco...

By sonicunleashed12

(This is my first story so please don't hate it) (Y/N) is a ordinary Hedgehog Faunus along with his team who... More

Bio
Team Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Final Chapter/Epilogue

Chapter 26

3.1K 33 30
By sonicunleashed12

(Y/N) Pov.

It has been a couple of weeks after my fight with Issei plus he's dead making it a bonus, his parents being sent for life in prison, waking up in a hospital, reunited with my family and Serena giving birth to a pair of twins named Ace the Hedgehog and Grace the Werewolf. After two days I got my cast off and we both were discharge from the hospital, when we arrive at beacon all my friends, girlfriends and my family all adore the twins, they even bought baby supplies thanks to Willow who owned the SCD until Weiss is ready to be owner. Jaune and the guys kept their promise of being uncles to them along with the rest, I've meet the rest of Rias' members named Kiba and Gasper which are now my brothers in arms and uncles to my kids which they gladly accept. Anyway right now I'm in the hospital room with Rias since she's not the only one giving birth but Yang, Blake and Irina are too, they already gave birth and they were waiting for us to arrive at the ORC's dorm room but now it's Rias' turn cause right now she's screaming in pain and holding my hand tightly, thanks to my Werehog strength I didn't feel a thing, ok I may feel a little pain.

Nurse:Ok one more push.

She scream in pain until we heard a baby cry, we look and saw our baby. The nurse clean the baby and wrapped it in a blanket.

Nurse:Congratulation Mr Hedgehog and Ms Gremory.

Rias:(breaths hard) Actually Mrs. Hedgehog.

Nurse:Oh my mistake, it's a boy Mrs. hedgehog.

She handed Rias the baby and she holds him, the baby calms down after Rias holds him as she rub his head and she cried tears of joy for our baby boy.

Rias:He's so beautiful, our little baby boy.

(Y/N):He sure is, he look just like me.

Rias:Well close enough.

The baby boy had half of Rias' red hair on the left side and my dark blue hair from my Werehog side on the right with hedgehog ears but the right ear was red and the left was dark blue. He open his eyes and he had a red right eye and blue-green on the left eye, he look at Rias and he giggled making Rias smile. He look at me and reach his hands to me, Rias hand me the baby boy as I bounce him a bit making him smile as a tear fell down making me happy to see another son of mine.

(Y/N):He's so special.

Rias:He really is, its funny how he has half of our eyes and hair but his little ears color are on the wrong side like a pattern.

(Y/N):Ha ha, he really is, have you thought of a name.

Rias:I can't decide to name him ether Atom.

(Y/N):Adam A-D-A-M,?

Rias:No A-T-O-M, Atom like the small particles.

(Y/N):Oh neat.

Rias:So ether Atom or (sigh) a name my father wants to name after himself.

(Y/N):You know I like Atom, it's a perfect name for him.

He giggled making Rias sigh in relief.

Rias:At least he approves the name.

(Y/N):Good thing, honestly Atom is the only thing I can think of that has both blue and red.

We both were discharge from the hospital and on our way to beacon, we arrived at Rias' dorm room and saw some of our friends and some of my girlfriends were waiting for us. When they saw us Rias sat down on her bed while they gather around looking at Atom.

Asia:Oh my oum he's so cute.

Akeno:He really is, he even got half of Rias and (Y/N)'s looks.

Rias:(giggled) Yes he does.

Kiba:So did you come up with a name.

(Y/N):Well sorta, we couldn't think of a name that fits him but Rias named him Atom.

Blake:Wait Adam, you want to name him after someone you fought to the death.

Rias:No, Atom A-T-O-M like the small particles.

Blake:Oh my mistake.

Yang:I think Atom fits him perfectly, now it's time for baby Atom to meet his brothers and sisters.

Yang sat next to Rias holding a pair of twins in her arms making Atom confuse.

Rias:Atom this is Yang, she's going to be your aunt or more like your other mother but she wants to show you your other siblings.

Atom look at Yang and she shows him the baby twins, their names are Yin and Yung named after Yang. Yin had (H/C) with yellow tips along with lilac eyes while Yung had blonde hair but his ears were white and he had a white hair streak instead of tips and red eyes, the babies look at each other in confuse but soon Atom reached his hand to them and they held hands making all of us awed in cuteness. Yin hug her brothers as they all got in a group hug.

Yang:(giggled) Looks like Atom already knows.

Rias:Would you like to hold him Gasper

Gasper:Um, no no I'm ok just look at them is fine for me.

Rias:No really, I want you to hold him.

Gasper:But Rias I can't-

Rias gave Gasper Atom and he holds him, Atom look at Gasper and he hug him. Gasper gave up and he hug back.

Gasper:Never mind I take it back, let me hold my nephew.

Koneko:At least he's embracing being an uncle.

I felt little hands on my leg, I look and saw four little babies taping my leg wanting me to pick them up, Blake holds two of them while I hold the other two and she sat next to me.

Blake:I still can't believe I gave birth to four kids.

(Y/N):Me nether, it looked like you were only having one.

Blake:I guess looks can be deceiving.

I look at my and Blake's kids and they were quadruplets, three of them were girls and only one boy. Luna was a mini version of Blake from hair and eyes, Melissa had dark blue hair with orange eyes from my red eye and Blake's ember eyes combine, Shade named after my uncle Shadow with black hair with blue tips and blue eyes from my semblance giving off blue electricity everything I go fast or power up, and finally Luke the youngest of the pair with white hair from my hair tips as a werehog and red eyes. Only Luke and Luna are hedgehog Faunus while Melissa and Shade are cat Faunus.

Blake:You know I'm glad most if us got checked with the ultrasound.

(Y/N):Yeah, I'm just glad you girls calmed down from what Uncle Tails said or else I'm a goner from what you all were going to do from what Aunt Rouge said.

*Flashback*

After me and Serena exit out of the hospital with Ace and Grace my family looked at them in awed.

Amy:Aww they're so adorable.

Manic:So what'd you named them.

Serena:Ace and Grace, name after my parents.

Knuckles:Got to admit, you both won't be half bad as parents.

Amy:Half bad are you kidding(gif shown bellow) they'll make great parents.

We both smiled awkwardly at aunt Amy's response until Aunt Blaze walk up to Blake.

Blaze:So thought of any names

Blake:Not yet, I haven't checked if I'm expecting a boy or a girl

(Y/N):I want to at least name one of them after my parents or name one of my sons (Y/N) Jr

Blake:No we are NOT naming one of your babies (Y/N) Jr.

(Y/N):You never know

Blake:True

Rouge:(walks to Blake)So when are they coming?

Everyone:THEY!

Tails:Wait a minute Rouge what do you mean they.

Blake:(nervous)Yeah what he said, we're just expecting one.... I think

(Y/N):(hugs Blake) Th-they?They?!

Rouge:(walks around) Well you do know a hedgehog typically have several at a time...

Blake:(nervous)Um, that's actually kind of rare nowadays Rouge.

Rouge:(looks at them) I don't knooow... This one gal I met had 3 her first time around. And Bridget from my high school; she had 4! Sasha had 3. Ellena and Ruben had 2, and are expecting another 2 this November.

This comment made me and Blake pale a bit along with the other girls except Serena and my aunts .

Rouge:I even know someone who had 6! Could you believe it?! But you might be expecting more kids since your a cat even the others who are cats or in Velvet and Ilia's case a bunny or chameleon. Meaning you might get over 10 kids or more but for Velvet she might give birth to more than 14 or more bunny and hedgehog babies. But, I guess it's too early to know...

I already imagine me and Blake having 6 kids running around us making us both more pale but imagining more than 6 kids running around each of the other girls is going to be tough. I could feel a dark aura around me, I slowly look and saw my girlfriends with fire in their eyes.

Girls:What have you done to us!

I slowly walk away until Rias fired her power of destruction close to my head making me book it.

(Y/N):BRB

And I ran from the room with the girls yelling at me from behind.

*Flashback end*

Blake:(giggled)It was funny

(Y/N):Not for me.

Irina:Oh come on you know how your Aunt Rouge can get.

(Y/N):I know, I went along with it.

Irina:Sure you did.

I hear another giggled and I saw Irina holding my other son Damian, he's like me but he have Irina's hair and eye color.

(Y/N):Oh man even Damian us making fun of me.

Xenovia:(giggled) It makes or more funnier(rubs stomach) I can't wait until mine is born

(Y/N):Same along with the others.

*timeskip* 3rd Pov.

We see Ruby sitting down on a bench holding Yin and Yung as they are sleeping peacefully, she smiles at them and she started to daydream about her and (Y/N)'s child being born ether having his features or his. She enjoyed the cool breeze in beacon courtyard-

???:Ruby

She looked up and saw her dad and uncle walking towards her.

Ruby:Hi Dad, hi uncle Qrow.

Qrow:Hey kiddo.

Tai:(eyes widen)Ruby... are they... so I'm a-

Ruby:Well spill it out.

Tai:I'm a grandpa but I never expect twins before

Ruby:(smiled)What did you expect a single child.

Qrow:Well it looks like you are too.

Ruby:Well I'm not sure about that.

Tai:Why?

Ruby:Well some of the other girls gave birth to one child but Serena had twins and Blake have quadruplets so I'm not sure if I'm going to have twins.

Yin and Yung slowly wakes up and they look at Tai and Qrow, Yin hide her face in Ruby's neck while Yung giggle.

Qrow:(chuckles) She's shy.

Tai:Can I see my grandchildren

Ruby:Sure Dad

Ruby gives Yin and Yung to tai, they look at him and they smiled making Tai's heart warmed into a smile, it was like looking at Yang when she was a baby as they hug their grandpa making Tai hug them back.

Tai:So where's (Y/N).

When Tai said that a (F/C) blur came running towards them as it stop when it sat next to Ruby revealing the young hedgehog himself wearing a blue jacket, (F/C) shirt, black pants and his blue shoes.

(Y/N):Its good to see you again Tai.

Tai:You too (Y/N)

Qrow:How you been.

(Y/N):Fine, you.

Tai:Never better.

Qrow:So are they-

(Y/N):Yeah, you looking at the new werehog faunuses babies.

Tai:So what are their names.

Ruby:Yin is the girl and Yung is the boy, their name after Yang or sorta name after you dad.

Qrow:Good names.

???:I never expected to see you again Qrow.

They look behind and saw Shadow.

Qrow:Shadow, how are you alive.

Shadow:I fake my death trying to look for Eggman and keep my nephew safe from him being use as a weapon.

Tai:Well its good to see you again, so if your alive than that means-

Shadow:Yes, most of everyone are alive.

Qrow:We need a explanation.

They all sat down and Shadow explain how it was for him and his team were doing for the last 10 years.

Tai:So that's what happen.

Shadow:Yeah, Eggman was trying to use (Y/N) as a weapon used against us but luckily Tails delete anything that was planed to use my nephew as a power source.

Qrow:Understandable.

Tai:I could tell it was not a easy choice to protect someone from your family.

(Y/N):Trust me when I found out I was speechless.

Tai:Can't blame you, I would had done the same for Ruby and Yang.

Ruby:Would you do that.

Tai:It depends on what happen situation is it.

(Y/N):Me too with these two.

Yin and Yung both put their hands on (Y/N)'s face making him smile, Tai and Qrow look how happy they kids are like how Tai was like when he raise Ruby and Yang when their were young.

???:(Y/N), Ruby

They look and saw Yang walking up to them and they both walk to her while Yin and Yung giggles at their mom, Yang smiles at them for being cute. Tai, Shadow and Qrow look at the happy family adoring the twins, Tai put his hands in his pocket as he stands up with a proud smile.

Tai:I jumped to a conclusion

Qrow:I could say the same.

Shadow:Me as well.

Qrow look at Tai and he notice him clinching his hand in anger.

Qrow:Are you ok.

Tai:If Eggman didn't do what he had done I bet Sonic would enjoy being here seeing his son growing a family.

Shadow:(sigh) I know what you going through but we can't change the past, we could only learn from them.

Tai:Your right.

Shadow left the courtyard and made his way back to the team while Qrow and Tai went to the landing pad and they look at them.

Tai:I'll see you three around*looks at twin* and I'll see you two little hedgehogs again soon.

Baby Yin/Yung:(Giggled)

Tai's heart melted at them giggling as they got on the bullhead and took off as the trio wave at them and walk back.

Yang:So what did they say.

Ruby:Oh you know he said (deep voice) I'm a grandpa, you got twins (Normal voice) like how normal parents react to their kids having babies.

(Y/N):For a second I thought they'll chase me again like last time.

Yang:From parents day.

(Y/N):The same day when Serafall ask me for a baby.

Ruby:Are you two going to-

(Y/N):Her and Sona's dad told me until our marriage day, so not yet.

*timeskip*

It was starting to get dark as Blake and Yang put their kids on the big crib they got as the door open revealing (Y/N).

Yang:Hey babe, we just put the kids in the crib.

(Y/N):Already, aww man I wanted to spend more time with them more.

Blake:(giggled) You'll get more time tomorrow, probably if the others give birth.

(Y/N) walked up to the crib looking at the little hedgehogs, it turn completely dark as he transform into his werehog form, they look at the hedgehog Faunus and they turn into their werehog form making them surprise. Blake rub her kids hair while Yang did the same with hers, (Y/N) look at them and he wiggle his ears making them giggled at their father, Yang had a smirk and she gave them a goofy face causing them to laugh. Blake rolled her eyes at Yang and she use her cat tail to tickling them as they laugh, after they change they fall asleep with the rest of the girls on the makeshift bed. (Y/N)'s hedgehog ears perk up a bit making him wake up as his eyes glow red, he look at the window and saw someone, he slowly and quietly got up so he couldn't wake up his girlfriends or his kids and he grab Excalibur as he open the door and carefully close it. Once it was close he ran fast outside and he saw the person jumped down as he goes behind the person.

(Y/N):Ice beam.

He breath out ice to froze the person's legs to stop dead on the person's tracks as he walks up and he smell the person scent and he realize the person was a woman, he stood in front of her and she wore a Grimm mask and he pointed his sword at her.

(Y/N):Who are you, what are you doing here and why are you spying on us through the window.

She said nothing but took off her mask and she looked like Yang, a older black hair Yang.

???:So you don't recognize me.

(Y/N):Sorta

???:You should know this Werehog.

His eyes widen a bit that someone figure out what he is from someone he doesn't know, he remember what Yang said and he growl in anger as his eyes glow red and blue from his semblances.

(Y/N):So you know what I am, I'll do you one better why are you here.

???:I'll do you one better why are you wielding Excalibur.

(Y/N):It belongs to me Raven Branwen

Raven:So you do know me.

(Y/N):Your daughter Yang told me about you, your a disappointment.

Raven:Disappointment?

(Y/N):You know what I'm talking about, you left Yang when she was a baby over her tribe. That's a stupid reason to abandon your family, at least it's a bit better that she knows your alive than working with Eggman over a stupid harem.

Raven:I suppose your right about that but my tribe needed someone to lead them, I was the one who can lead them.

(Y/N):So you choose tribe over your family, your own family who you know for so long over a tribe with random people you don't know or care for, what's worse you don't care about your own daughter Yang.

Raven:(angrily)WHAT OUM DAMN CHOICE DO I HAVE!

(Y/N):YOU HAD PLENTY OF OPTION TO CHOICES AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOU CHOOSE WRONG.

Raven and (Y/N) breath hard from their outburst until she look down and back at him.

Raven:Okay I'll admit I made a stupid choice, you wouldn't understand.

(Y/N):Actually I do, my family fake their deaths just to protect me and tract down Eggman after 10 years. From those years they were more determine to find him after they found his plans to use me as a weapon, rule the world and they thought I was dead but they came back and I understand what they been through. You abandon Yang without a good reason, but the only reason you abandon her was because you were afraid of becoming weak or facing Salem.

Raven:So you know about the war with your headmistress and the queen of Grimm.

(Y/N):More than that their my girlfriends, they sign a peace treaty and their carrying my child. Just like Yang giving birth to twins aka your grandchildren.

Raven(shocked)What?

(Y/N):You want to repeat what I said, me and Yang had two kids Yin and Yung, the was between Olivia and Salem ended with peace.

Raven was disbelief hearing about what he said.

Raven:I-I-I never knew-

(Y/N):Oh you didn't know, really after you spy on us through the window you didn't see the cribs or heard the news. I was so sad when Yang told me you left her when she was a baby, yet here you are in front of me instead of checking on Yang from time to time from every opportunity you had.

Raven:And what about you, how do I know your father didn't became leader of the White Fang or your mother being a descendent of Dark Gaia, aren't you mad about them.

(Y/N):(growls) I never got the chance to ask them and if I did they would had a reason for it, and don't you dare talk about my mother, she was never there in my life since she died giving birth to me and my father died a hero facing Eggman and letting me and my girlfriends escape from the murderers who cause all of this.

Raven: What was you mother's name?

(Y/N):Laura Howlett

Raven:(shocked)Laura.

(Y/N):Yes why, do you know her.

Raven:(cried)Of course I do, she saved my life along with your father.

(Y/N):She did.

Raven:Not just that but she was my best friend, she visit me almost all the time, not just me but Tai, Qrow and Summer.

(Y/N):Ruby's mom was friends with her too

Raven:She was, we all used to hang out with your father Sonic but after their gone we were never the same after losing someone we see as family.

Raven cried still even though her legs were frozen and (Y/N) didn't like what Raven did in the past he feels like she probably regretted what she done, he knows what Raven been through like how his family had. (Y/N) walks towards Raven and he stand in front of her.

(Y/N):Raven, do you regret leaving your family and being in charge of a tribe out of fear.

Raven:Yes, I regret leaving my family but I feel like if I stayed and became a real mom it would made me weak and soft.

(Y/N):Its not too late, theirs still time to make a change. Being part of a family doesn't make you weak, it make you stronger than before with people helping and supporting you no matter what you do. I know you'll make the right choice, it's not too late to be a real mother to Yang, and I know your not too late to be a grandmother cause I already see you as one of my mothers already, your part of my family.

Raven looks at him in disbelief and she hugged him while crying on his shoulder, (Y/N) rub her back to make her feel better. After a couple of minutes she let go and wiped her tears away.

Raven:Your just like you mother, but please take care of Yang and my grandchildren. I want her to be a better mother then me, and I want you to be a good father.

(Y/N):That's a promise I can keep.

Raven:And one more thing.

(Y/N):No if this about me dating you that's not going to happen, it'll be weird for me to date my girlfriend's mom.

Raven:WHAT NO, no that's not it but I wish but that's not what I'm trying to say, can you unfroze my legs.

(Y/N):Oh sorry.

He light his hand on fire and he melt the ice from Raven's legs, she grab her sword and open a portal but before she enter it she look at (Y/N) with a smile.

Raven:I wish you luck on beating Eggman and I'll be looking forward to visiting my grandchildren on a later date.

(Y/N):(smiled) Me too, mother bird.

She smiled at him and she enter the portal as it close behind her, (Y/N) walked back to the dorm as the camera slowly view the cracked moon as a piece slowly moved back into place.

As the story continues...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 386 13
After the destruction of space colony ark (Y/N) (L/N) aka project shadow the ultimate life form finds himself working for a organisation known as GUN...
5.8K 245 13
Always living on the streets and willing to do anything to survive, Y/N roamed the streets of Mistral, robbing from the rich in order to provide a wa...
547K 4.9K 56
As the title says, different fandoms will react to Y/N. All of the fandoms mentioned in the story exist together in one world. Basically a crossover...
1.4K 20 15
(DISCONTINUED) "Don't claim that you know me, 'cause you know very well that I have seen through it all." ???:"Those words still echo in my mind. Gra...