A World Full Of Love And Hatr...

By rm_mystory

What if there is one thing you really want to fulfill? but you realize that everything was falling back in un... More

Prologue
Part 2: Whammy
Part 3: Provocation
Part 4: Intimacy

Part 1: The Beginning

15 1 0
By rm_mystory

Sunday, a day that every family gathered and enjoying the whole day by spending time with their family. But not in my case.

I was alone in my house. My parents are still working even Sunday. I only have my Yaya, but I don't have anything to instruct her. I was in my room, and I was thinking on what should I do for today.

So, I called Zai to ask her to visit and to enjoy the whole day with me.

**ring…ring...**

Hello Lynzy? Why did you call so early in the morning?

Duh! What are you talking about? It's already 12:00 pm, girl. You have to wake up. Come here and let's have bonding together.

Hays… I still want to sleep, girl. But I don't have a choice, didn't I?

Hahaha you got it right girl.

Okay, I'll be there after an hour, I have to take some shower first and eat brunch.

Okay, I will wait for you, bye!

And put phone down
........................................

I can't wait to start my day today. I said to myself.

1:10 pm

**ding-dong… ding-dong**

Yaya! Can you open the door please, I'm just doing something immediately.

Yes, Ma'am.

Hi Cly, good to see you again.

Good to see you, too, ma'am.

Cly you don't have to call me ma'am, we're almost in the same age. Just call me Zai.

No ma'am, I can't.

No, it's okay. Just call me on my name, okay? I said to her but she looks uncomfortable.

Please? I said and sincerely looked at her.

Ah…eh… okay ma'am… I mean…okay Zai. She said shyly.

Ye hey! I replied and smiled at her.

By the way, where is Lynzy?

She's in her room now and waiting for you, Zai.

Okay Cly, thank you.

.................................
**tok… tok…**

Come in.

Lynzy!!!

Zai!!! When Zai entered the room, we hugged after we called each other's name.

So, what are we going to do?
Since you're the one who interrupted my wonderful sleep, you will be the one who will prepare for today. Zai said and crossed her arms.

Yeah, of course!
That's why I'm already done writing our “to-do-list” for today. I responded and wink at her.

Hahaha… you're a remarkable, wise person as always.

I know right! I responded and primp my hair.

Isn't it spectacular?

Queen of itinerary. And no objection, your honor! Hahahaha. I nod at her and we both laughed.

So, let's go, Zai! Or else the grocery will full of customer.

Okay, let's GO!!
........................................................
Inside the Supermarket…

So, Lynzy what are we going to buy?

We have to buy 4 snacks, 4 types of drinks, 4 chocolates, 1 kg of french fries and Cookies!

Okay, let's buy all of it! I said it with full of energy and we both laughed.

After getting all we need and pay through the cashier counter, m and Zai go straight to home and leave the groceries first and do our second agenda.
......................................
At Home…

Yaya, put this to the fridge and I will tell you if when will you go to cook the french fries okay? Just leave it there first.

Yes, ma'am. Cly nod and brought the grocery we bought to the kitchen.

So, Lynzy since we're done to our 1st to-do list, next is we're going to Theme Park and take many selfies Woo-hoo!

And I'm soooo excited! Let's go!!!
......................................
At the Park…

While walking, me and Zai talked non-stop about everything happened in our past.

Hahaha, I remembered when you storm out of our classroom way back in our high school days, no one wants to talk to you 'cause they didn't know how to approach you. So, I follow you and then, you didn't notice that I'm in your back already since you cried so hard that time.

Hey stop it Zai, I prefer not to remember that day anymore. Ever since I was a kid, everybody hates me. Everybody thinks I am different. I responded to her with a sad on my face.

Ssh… Don't say that. You're not different from us. You were born and raised here, and those who can't understand it are the one who are close-minded to the world.
They're full of hatred. That's why they bully others to forget their pain. So, don't ever think again that you are different and hated by everyone, okay?

Okay, I will try my best not to think negatively.

By the way, let's go here and take our selfies!

O.M.G.! Here! Here!!
Take my picture in this spot, it's so beautiful. Zai said with full of excitement.

Okay, pose in 3…2…1…

**camera clicked**

Okay, your turn Lynzy!

Show me some pose! In 3…2…1…

**camera clicked**

Next, let's take a picture together, say cheese!

**camera clicked**

After taking so many selfies, we were ready to go home and then suddenly….

Ouch… I whispered to myself and looked at the person who bumped us.

I'm so sorry, Miss.
I didn't look at my way. I'm truly sorry. After the man said sorry to us, I looked at Lynzy if she's okay.

No, it's okay.
No need to say sorry. We were also not looking in our way, that's why we bumped you. We're sorry too.

No, don't be sorry. He replied and rubbed the back of his neck.

But, I guess it's fate to meet you. By the way, I am Chad and you are? He said, smiled at me and extend his hand in front of me.

I'm Lynzy. I replied and shake his hand.

Sorry Chad, but we have to go, right Zai? I looked at Zai and raised my eyebrow to give her a sign that we need to go.

Ha? Ah… Yeah…
We have to go now, bye! Zai nod and waved her hand to Chad.

Yeah sure, bye! Chad responded and waved back to us.

In the distance…

Hey Lynzy! He is so handsome, and I think you are matched to each other.

Stop it Zai! I said to her and sighed.
Here you are again being a match-maker.

I told you so many times. I don't need anyone in my life, I can live by myself okay.

But Lynzy you don't need to be alone forever, and you are so pretty my friend and any man can fall in love with you.

Please stop it already Zai okay, I don't need it. Let's go home now.

Okay. She sadly responded.

Back in the Park…

She's so gorgeous, I wonder if she lives nearby. I hope I can meet her again.

......................................
At Home…

Let's leave our things here, just bring our phone and money.

-------------------‐------------
At Lynzy's Room…

Okay, so what's next in our to-do-list?

Next is, we're going to Mall and sing at Gaming Zone. Let's go!

Yeah, let's go.

......................................
At the Gaming Zone…

Zai and I spend most of our time together in the singing room.

After an hour of singing…

Woo… I am happy that we sang again together.

This is our first singing get-together after so many years. I said and looked at Lynzy and laughed together.

Let's go home and do our last to-do-list.

......................................
At Home…

Yaya, you can cook the french fries now and bring it to my room, okay?

Yes, ma'am.

At room…

Zai, we have to write all the movies that we want to watch.
First is “Bloodshot”, next is “The Greatest Showman”, and then “Onwards” and Lastly is “Mythica: The Godslayer.”

**tok…tok…**

Ma'am, here is your cooked french fries.

Okay Yaya, leave there in the table, thank you.

And cook fries again for yourself. Don't forget to take your dinner.

Yes, ma'am, thank you.

No problem. I said and smiled at Cly.

So let's start our movie marathon. I said and Zai nodded.

Zai and I watch all the movies that we prepared while talking so many things.

After 6 hours of watching…

Zai, don't forget to inform your parents that you will going to sleep here. It's already late, and I don't want you to go home by yourself.

Yeah, I already message my parents, and they are agreed for me to stay here tonight and back at home by tomorrow.

Zai and I eat dinner prepared by Cly and do half bath and sleep in my room.

......................................
Next Day…

A sunlight comes from my window that perforate within my room.

And a sudden knock on my door…

**tok…tok…tok**

I opened my eyes and responded to it…

Mm… What is it?

**footsteps approaching**

Sorry ma'am, to interrupt you, but your mom called and ask if you can come.

Before Cly finished her sentence, I asked her.

Come to where??

Amm… ma'am, don't be shock, but your mom give me an order to tell you that you have to come to the hospital because something happened to your Dad.

And out of a sudden, I felt like I can't move to my position because of what I've heard.
My body is shaking and trembled to the news I've heard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 1.9K 19
Story about a married couple who's life was so toxic to live in. ⚠️ !!!𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡!!!⚠️ ♡ This story is going to contain domēstic abu$e and m...
60.7K 151 16
These are stories of people giving birth -multiple stories-
75.3K 12.7K 128
අවිනිශ්චිත හැගීම් ජාලාවක විනිශ්චය
93.8K 2.5K 43
Four boys start their college journey at Washington University. Neo knew it would be a challenge, but he thought college would be the problem, not th...