Cliché

By lauren_b05

Harry Potter has always hated Draco Malfoy, and all of Hogwarts knows that, but what happens when Harry start... More

chapter 1: Wecome Home
chapter 2: Stalker
chapter 3: Stuck Together
chapter 4: Klutz
chapter 6: Just That Not Into You
chapter 7: Sweet Poetry
chapter 8: Mistake
chapter 9: Catch Me If I Fall
chapter 10: Rumor
chapter 11: F-Fuck
chapter 12: Broken Whispers
chapter 13: Vibrations
Chapter 14: Undecided
chapter 15: Perfect
chapter 16: Out
chapter 17: Aftermath
chapter 18: Constellations
chapter 19: Brilliant
chapter 20: The Cycle
chapter 21: Nearly
chapter 22: Repeat After Pansy
chapter 23: Phases
chapter 24: Charades
chapter 25: Softly
chapter 26: Brighter
Chapter 27: Quiet
Chapter 28: Promise Me
Chapter 29: Misinterpreted
Chapter 30: Goodbye
Chapter 31: Closure

chapter 5: 'The Game'

563 26 2
By lauren_b05

Potter was extremely confused. He was on his way to Divination when he spotted Malfoy, walking with his usual group of Parkinson and Zabini, but accompanied by Zane Edwards.

"What the bloody hell..." He muttered, staring at the group in confusion.

"What is it?" Dean Thomas asked, stopping next to his fellow Gryffindor.

"Do they usually hang out?" Harry asked, already knowing the answer.

Dean followed his gaze and snickered, "Why do you even care? Zane has had a crush on Malfoy for years. He finally got his happy ending."

Harry felt a cold trickle of sweat run down his forehead, "T-They're together?"

"No!" Dean laughed, "Malfoy? Dating Zane? You're kidding!"

"What do you mean?"

"First of all, Malfoy is so out of his league. Second of all, Malfoy is obviously straight."

Someone bumped into Harry, toppling the other boy over, "Sorry!"

"No problem." Harry grumbled, standing up and adjusting his glasses, watching as the Hufflepuff rush past him. Ernie Malcom seemed to be in a hurry for something. Probably missed a meeting with Seamus.

"Oi! Potter! See something you like?" Zane called, pointing at Draco's backside.

Malfoy rolled his eyes, laughing with his friends. Harry blushed, looking down. Hell yes he did.

"Oh, Harry, fight back!" Dean turned to the group, "He's not like that, you big queer!"

Zane scowled, "YOU'RE THE QUEER!"

Dean smirked, "Yeah, I am." He took a few steps closer to Edwards, "I own my flag. I'm gay... and so are you."

Zane blushed brightly, shifting on one foot, "So what?"

"Get your tight ass out of the closet! Just say it." Dean urged, gripping and shaking the Ravenclaw's shoulders, "If you stay closeted, what good does that do? Pretending to be something you're not?"

"Y-You're right." Zane nodded, eyes wide.

"So say it!" Dean frowned, continuing to shake.

"I'm gay!" Zane muttered.

"Louder! Tell everyone!"

"I'm gay!" He said a bit louder.

"I can't hear you, Zane!" Dean shouted.

"I'M GAY!" Zane screamed at the top of his lungs, causing everyone to stare at him.

"THAT'S IT!" Dean cheered, stopping the shaking, yet holding his shoulders, "How do you feel?"

Zane broke into a grin, his pink eyes twinkling, "G-Good!"

"Well, good." Dean smiled warmly. He had never noticed how brightly the Ravenclaw smiled, nor the light blush that played across his nose.

"Damn.'

        {}

Draco grinned, knowing that Zane and Dean would find a way together. Dean was gay. Pansy was a lesbian. Millicent was Pansexual. Blaise was gay. Was anyone just plain straight anymore? Yes, Draco.

"Come on, lovers. It's time to play The Game." Pansy smiled.

Draco groaned loudly, "Pans, no."

Harry looked confused, "What's 'The Game' and why does it sound so dirty?"

Blaise winked, "Moral of The Game."

Draco laughed loudly, "How unholy to say 'morals' when playing The Game."
He sobered slightly, "Someone grab Neville and Ginny."

"W-Why them?" Dean asked confused.

"Just do it." Blaise replied, flustered.

          {}

"So what's 'the Game'?" Ginny asked, taking her seat in the circle.

Pansy blushed, looking away, "S-So it's a game-a particularly dirty game. We ask a question-going in a circle, you can ask anyone- and they answer honestly. If someone suspects they are lying, they have to take a shot of Veritaserum. If they were lying, they have to do something of the accusers choice. But if the accuser is wrong, the person that was accused has all the power. Understood?"

Neville tentatively raised his hand, "So its an over glorified cross between the muggle games 'Truth or Dare' and 'Bullshit.'?"

"Correct."

The seating circle went in the order of; Ginny, Harry, Dean, Zane, Draco, Pansy, Blaise, and Neville.

"I'll start to show you how it's done." Pansy grinned, eyes twinkling, "Blaise, what arouses you most?"

Blaise's face (as well as Neville's) went bright red.

"That's your first question?!" Blaise hissed.

"Answer the question, darling." Parkinson chided.

The darker boy sighed in defeat, "I...I don't think anything arouses me."

Pansy knew he was lying, "The potion."

Blaise closed his eyes, praying the potion would be faulty.

Pansy restated the question, "Blaise. What arouses you most?"

"The thought of Neville making me wank and call out for him." He blurted out.

The room fell silent except for Harry bursting out laughing, "T-The thought of-haha!"

"Bloody hell. Bloody hell. Bloody hell." Blaise murmured to himself, shocked about what had just fell out his lips.

"So," Pansy smiled angelically, "as you as see: Blaise lied. So now it's my job to punish him. Blaise, sweetie?"

"No. No." He begged.

"Strip down to your underwear." The Slytherin girl ordered, checking her manicure.

Neville brightened in his blush, looking numb.

Blaise stood, head held high, scowling at Pansy as he removed his shirt, and kicked off his pants.

Draco cat-called after him, "Work it!"

Blaise suppressed a smile, seeing Neville gaze down at his own crotch in horror murmuring what sounded like, "Oh no..."

"Now, it's Blaise's turn." Pansy smiled.

"Pansy, do you want to shag Ginny?" Blaise answered, smirking.

Pansy's face went bright red, "W-What?"

Blaise leaned in, whispering into her ear, "If you're playing dirty, so am I. I'd answer honestly, or you'll regret it."

Pansy smirked, "Fine." She turned to stare at her crush, "Ginny, I like you and I have for a while. I'd gladly shag the shit out of you."

Everyone let out whistles and murmurs of agreement, apart from Ginny-who's lips parted in surprise- and Neville-who was still trying to talk down Neville Jr.

"No time for personal input. Save it for later." Draco added.

Pansy blushed, turning to Zane, "Zane, who was your first?"

"In fantasy or reality?" He asked bluntly.

The group admitted a low chuckle.

"Both."

"In reality, no one. But fantasy...for a while it was Draco,"

The blonde smirked, bowing his head a little, at the recognition.

"But now? Oh gods, it's Dean."

Draco put his hand on his heart in mock-hurt, "Zane, how could you!"

"Just being honest." He winked at Dean, "Draco, how often do you wank off?"

The room waited for an answer as the blonde spewed out his tea, "W-What?"

"How often do you wank off?" He asked again, annoyed, "You know, 'pull off' as the Australians say it. 'jerk off' as the Americans say it."

Draco shifted uncomfortably, "Um..."

"Give us an answer, you virgin!" Pansy complained.

"I...I've never..." The blonde trailed off, embarrassed.

"Lies!" Blaise hissed, shoving a vile of the potion down his fellow Slytherin's throat, "How often do you pull off?"

"Never done it." Draco answered honestly.

Harry tilted his head to the side, "What do you do when you're turned on then?"

"I don't get turned on." He insisted, honestly, "Ginny, do you like Pansy?"

The redhead bit down on her lip, "Yes. And I'd let her shag me."

Pansy blushed, "Fan-fucking-tastic."

"It's magically delicious." Harry sung.

Everyone stared at him, and Dean frowned, "I worry about you."

"It's a commercial in the muggle world." Harry muttered.

"Harry what arouses you?" Ginny asked.

'Oh gods no.' Harry thought, panicked.

Why was the first thing that came to mind his dream about the blonde across from him?

"Um..."

"The potion!" Neville smiled.

"You have a cute smile." Blaise muttered, half-hoping his crush wouldn't hear.

Neville brightened, "You're cute when smile you." He blinked, "I-I mean... you're cute when you..."

"SHUT UP! HARRY JUST TAKE THE POTION!" Zane screamed, honestly wanting to know.

"Oh shit! Gryffindors we need to get back... it's past curfew, and Hermione and Ron have been going at it too long." Ginny giggled.

"Good night, love." Pansy smiled. Ginny blushed, rushing out.

"Good night, sexy." Zane murmured, watching Dean leave.

"Later, hottie." Thomas muttered back.

"B-Bye B-Blaise!" Neville squeaked.

"Bye cutie..." Blaise blinked.

"Ah to be single. How depressing." Draco whispered.

"Night, Malfoy."

"Good night, H-"

"OH POTTER YOU LOSER YOU'VE ALREADY SHAGGED! BEGGERS CAN'T BE CHOSERS YOU MIGHT GET NABBED-"

"PEEVES!" Pansy snapped, shooing the singing Poltrigist out of the Slytherin Dormitory.

Draco sat in the armchair, closing his eyes, letting the fire at his feet warm him.

"What does turn on Potter?" Pansy asked, coyly, sitting in the loveseat.

Draco opened one eye, looking over at her, "What?"

"It has to be something, yeah? Why do you think he looked so nervous?" Although Pansy didn't say anything about it, she was sure that Potter had glanced at Draco.

"I don't know." The blonde sighed, closing his eyes again, and rubbing his temples.

Blaise laid down on the couch, "Think about it. Doesn't he like Weaslett?"

"Her name is Ginny, and she's mine." Pansy snapped, drawing a smile from Draco.

"Well, well, well. Ginny and Pansy living happily ever after. Neville and Blaise, making progress." Draco smirked.

His fellow Slytherins blushed.

     {}

Once back to the Dormitory, Harry hugged Ginny tightly, "Thank you."

She hesitated, hugging back, "You're welcome... but why are you thanking me?"

Harry winked, "Don't worry about it." With that, he headed to bed.

He was thankful that Ginny had brought the curfew up. How embarrassing would it be to say "Draco Malfoy turns me on. Especially the dream I had about him, showing me absolute dominance." It was unfathomable. Harry knew he was straight... he was straight, right? So why was it not a girl that turned him on?

His mind began to wander, with the new information he learned about Draco Malfoy. How had he not wanked off?

He was 17... and pure. A Pureblood with a pure bloodline and a pure sex life. Pansy had even mentioned he was a virgin...

Harry closed his bed curtains, stripping to his underwear. He had noticed that he was hard. So he decided to indulge himself. Oh it was wrong, so sinfully wrong. He pictured himself chained to a wall, exposed and pleading for Draco to stop teasing him, but Draco didn't. Eventually he fucked him. As these images filled the Chosen One's mind, he began to wank.

He pulled faster, using his right hand to continue with the heavenly friction, he knew he was about to cum, and stifled a moan.

     {}

Draco yawned, heading into the Great Hall.

Someone covered his eyes from behind, "Guess who?"

Draco smiled slowly, "Honestly, Pavarti I know it's you."

"Wrong!" She giggled.

Draco turned to her with a smile, "Yes it is."

She grabbed Draco's hand, intertwining their fingers, and kissing his forehead in which she needed to stand on her tippy-toes, while pulling him down, "Breakfast?"

"Breakfast." The blonde agreed.

Some assumed that Pavarti Patil and Draco were together. They weren't but it was complex for others to understand. They were best friends, and recently she had told him her sexuality, which than again made him wonder if he was the only straight person at Hogwarts.

Chris Clemenz who was a nice Hufflepuff in their year popped out from nowhere, "How is the happy couple today? Give us a kiss, come on!"

The two rolled their eyes, "We aren't together!"

"Of course you're not." Cedric murmured, coming up from behind his boyfriend, hugging him.

Draco hated how he felt warm and fuzzy around this couple. The Hufflepuffs were an utter match, and so in love. It was painfully beautiful.

Draco was straight, but completely supportive to those who weren't.

"I love you." Cedric murmured down at his boyfriend, as if they were the only two people in the world.

It was like everything fell apart, shattering and leaving the two alone, making the sky turn into a starry mass.

Pavarti turned to Draco, "As a couple, cute or not cute?"

"Adorable." Draco insisted, smiling at the couple.

"We appreciate it." Chris muttered, never leaving Cedric's gaze.

"That put me in feels." Pavarti murmured as the walked to The Slytherin table.

4th years and up were allowed to sit wherever they liked during meal times.

Draco frowned, sitting down, "What does a guy have to do to get a decent love life?"

"Meet a nice guy." Pavarti murmured, tucking her toffee hair behind her ear.

"I'm straight."

"Sure you are." She chortled.

Draco rolled his eyes, "I'm not explaining my sexuality to you. I'm straight."

He listened, horrified as he realized the other Houses were listening.

Hannah Abbot stared, "Oh really?" She whispered to Susan Bones.

"I'm shocked." Penelope Clearwater murmured, sarcastically.

"That's not what you said last night!" Seamus Finigan called across the tables, winking at the blonde.

"Keep dreaming, Finigan!" Draco grinned.

"Oh I will." Seamus winked, letting out a low moan.

The Great Hall was laughing, but some of the teachers and First Years turned pink.

   {}

Seamus sat back down, laughing at his own joke.

"You slept with him?" Hermione asked, unable to detect the heavy sarcasm.

"Oh, yes. He's so big." Seamus rolled his eyes, "You should've have been there."

Harry smiled despite himself, before it faded as he visualized Malfoy shagging Finigan.

He hated that idea, but why? It wasn't like he liked Malfoy. Malfoy was just an angry little git, there was nothing attractive about him.

Not his blue-grey eyes. Not his wavy, medium-length blonde hair that was impossibly soft. Not his crooked grin. Not a single thing.

      {}

Draco slumped to his last class very slowly, feeling utterly exhausted. He had spent the day doing D.A.D.A homework, and made it to his last class, but unfortunately it had already begun. He'd gotten detention from Professor Binns for being late.

He checked the silver watch on his wrist, and let out a loud curse as he began to sprint to his next class.

He vaguely remembered tripping over someone, he caught the person and pulled them up before he reached the stone floor. Draco held the boy's waist, just above the ground, "Are you alright?"

Harry stared at him dazed. The light hit around the Slytherin's head, causing it to look similar to a Muggle Romance movie, "Um..."

Draco stared down at him, searching his eyes, "Potter?"

His last name was all Harry needed to snap out of it, standing up by himself, and wrenching himself from the warm grip, "I'm fine. Uh... thanks." With that, he sprinted to his class, ignoring the blush that resided on his golden skin.

He made it just in time for class, taking his seat and pulling out his book and quill.

'Draco. First saving my life, and now saving me from a concussion.' He kept thinking.

_Please Vote_

Just a chapter-ly reminder:

You are loved.

You are valid.

You are worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 3.2K 21
"You see, Mr Potter, you are currently inside a school of Witchcraft and Wizardry." "Yeah, as if!" ********** Harry Potter's life changes drastically...
55.9K 2.3K 42
War is over...Hogwarts is rebuild and every 8th year should return to finish their education...Harry and Draco As well ...Its final year and Draco ne...
207K 7.4K 96
THERE IS SMUT IN THIS STORY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GET OFF THE DAMN BOAT AND SWIM BACK TO THE SHORE. NOT MY PROBLEM. I HOPE YOU ENJOY, MY HEART AN...
113K 4K 20
After the war, students who didn't get to complete seventh year are invited back. How is Harry going to be treated now he is the saviour of the wizar...