Aureliashipping

By NightcoreDCX

Ash returns to Alola after his trip back to Kanto after a few weeks. Ash was completely thrilled and wanted t... More

Chapter 1: Tears
Chapter 2: Change of person
Chapter 3: Normal School Day
Chapter 4: Numb
Chapter 5: Life
Chapter 6: Sweet time
Chapter 7: Wishing
Chapter 9: Lust
Chapter 10: Love
Chapter 11: Sacred hope
Chapter 10: Lemon Chapter
Chapter 12: Watery river
Chapter 13: Let's go!
Chapter 14: The forest witch
Chapter 15: Fiery rocks
Chapter 16: Intensity
Chapter 17: Cold
Chapter 18: Start line
Chapter 19: Fight
Chapter 20: Just a friend
Chapter 21: Dynamax
Chapter 22: Applin a day
Chapter 23: Time for a New Journey!
Chapter 24: New Encounter
Chapter 25: Dandelion and Evolution
Chapter 26: The Forest Witch Reappears
Chapter 27: Flooding the Battle

Chapter 8: Broken heart

2.3K 35 37
By NightcoreDCX

Ash's POV:
5.50pm~

I arrived at Lillie's front door and rang the doorbell. While waiting, I was thinking about all their reactions if I tell them that I'm leaving just for a while, to do risky stuff. It's not like I'm going to die, don't see why Lana's worried.

I heard a click on the door as it slowly opened. Lillie stared at me as I looked at her up and down. She was wearing a apron while almost covered in full flour. I looked behind her to see what she was doing as I realised that she was wearing her underwear again, exposing her back and thighs.

Me: What in the world happened?

Lillie scratched the back of her head as she tried explaining.

Lillie: Haha! You see...I was baking something, that's all! Come in.

Lillie walked away towards the kitchen as I closed the door behind me and followed.

In the kitchen, was a hell of a mess. Flour all over the floor. I sweat dropped at this as I looked around the table to find a cake.

Me: Cool! You made it all by yourself?

Lillie gave me a nod as she smiled. She gave me the plates and forks as I quickly took a bite.

Lillie: H-how is it?

Me: ... Amazing!

Lillie heaved a sigh of relief.

Lillie: Well, glad you like it.

Lillie sat beside me as she stared at how I eat.

Me: Oh hey Lillie.

Lillie: Hm?

Me: "Okay nevermind, I'll ask something else." What are we going to do after this?

Lillie: Well, I will be checking on Icika and Snowy first, then we will go out on a da-I mean, going out.

Me: Okay?

I continued gobbling down the cake.

After eating, I followed Lillie upstairs to see her petting her Pokemons.

I heard a click on a door as I turned towards the sound. Gladion came out of his room.

Lillie: You finally woke up.

Lillie turned to Gladion as he yawned.

Gladion: Yeah yeah. I just really want to know what mom is doing right now.

Lillie: Same...

I watched Gladion go downstairs as I turned to Lillie. She turned to face me as well.

Lillie: We should get going now.

Me: Right.

Lillie went to her room to get changed as I waited outside.

After waiting like a couple few seconds, the door opened up as Lillie came out. Lillie was wearing her Sylveon dress which I gave her.

Lillie: H-how do I look?

Me: ... You look stunning, Lillie!

I ran over to her as I took a closer view of her in her dress.

Lillie smiled before asking me to follow her downstairs.

Lillie: Alright, let's get going.

Me: Right!

After going outside, Gladion was outside as well.

Gladion: Where you going?

He asked his sister.

Lillie: I'm going out with Ash.

I nodded along with agreement. Gladion just smirked before saying.

Gladion: Alright, make sure to come back before bed time.

Gladion brought up his cold cola and sip on it as Lillie and I began walking down the road towards the shopping mall.

Me: You're not bringing Icika or Snowy?

Lillie: They rather sleep at home. Plus, they do not want to bother us.

Me: I see...

I recalled what I said to Lana and looked down at the ground as I looked at my shadow. My eyes were now sparkling from the reflection of water. I hid my eyes with my cap to make sure Lillie did not notice but failed miserably.

Lillie: Something wrong?

Me: ... Oh, no nothing's wrong...

I gave a late response which arouse her suspicion way more.

Lillie: You can tell me, I'm your friend.

Me: "That was exactly what Lana said to me but I'm not repeating myself," No, really, it's nothing to worry about!

I place my cap back in position as my tears subsided quickly.

Lillie: Okay then.

Arrival at the shopping mall~
6.20pm~

Lillie: Wanna grab something to eat? We ate a cake so I think a donut or hot dog is enough. What would you like?

Me: Uhhh...maybe a Coca Cola and a donut.

I shrugged as I scratched the back of my head, keeping a fake smile on my face while my inner lips are curved downwards.

Lillie: Okay then!

Lillie walked to the donut shop while I waited for her on the bench. I looked at my Pokemons in my Pokeballs.

Me: Greninja, Charizard, Infernape, Sceptile, Hawlucha...let's train much harder, shall we?

I whispered quietly before Lillie came back. I looked to her as she handed a Coca Cola and a normal donut to me. I took it and began munching it down, this time with a frown.
Lillie did not seem to pay attention as she looked around the mall, to find something interesting.

Me: "I'm sorry Lillie...everyone...I'll leave silently as I do not want to be a burden to you..."

I looked at the public clock on the wall which has posters and read 6.31pm. I looked back down and my food before looking up to Lillie.

Lillie: Ash, stay here, I'll be right back!

Lillie ate the last bite of her donut and ran to a shop, which I think it is full of toys.

I ate my last bite as well and began sipping on my drink.

Lillie's POV:

I ran to a alley near the games and toys shop, hopefully Ash could not see me as I picked up my phone which was ringing from my handbag.

I picked up the call which was from Lana.

Me: Hey Lana, what's up?

Lana: ......

Me: Lana? You there?

Lana: I need to tell you something...

Me: Okay?

Lana: Meet me tomorrow after school at Mallow's cafeteria.

Me: Okay?

Lana: See you tomorrow...

Me: See you...

Lana hung up the call. I was getting chills from the tone of her voice.

Me: "What even happened?"

I looked at the time of my phone and went back to Ash.

Ash: Where did you go?

Me: I went to pick up a call...

Ash: Who was it from?

Me: Lana...

I saw Ash with a shock in his expression. He clenched his fists before frowning.

Ash: What did she say?

Me: She asked me to meet her at Mallow's place after school tomorrow. Is there something wrong?

Ash: Nothing's wrong, let's get going shall we?

What shocked me was his sudden change of expression.

Me: "What's even going on?"

I felt a warm sensation on my hand as I blushed as Ash pulled me to wherever the hell we are going.

Ash brought me to another place, which did not really have a lot of people.

Ash: Make a wish, and I'll grant it!

Me: Huh!? What do you mean?

Ash: Come out!

I saw his master ball in his belt as he threw it out. It revealed a star-shaped Pokemon which flew around.

Jirachi: Hey, master Ash! What did you call me out for?

I was shocked. It was a mythical Pokemon, Jirachi. How was that possible to catch?

Ash: This is my friend, Lillie. I want you to grant a wish for her.

Jirachi: Of course I can! What do you wish for, sister Lillie?

My mind was running with a lot of thoughts. I have no idea what to wish for even if I could wish for pretty much anything. The first thing that came to mind was getting a kiss for Ash but there is obviously something better.

Me: "Urgh...what should I wish for? What should I wish for?"

Me: Okay! I made up my mind!

Jirachi: Go ahead!

Me: Evolve Ash's Rowlet to a Decidueye!

Ash: Huh!?

I had a confident look on my face while Ash was surprised.

Ash: You are willing...to wish for something that it isn't for you?

Jirachi: Yeah, are you sure you're making this decision?

I gave a confident nod while closing my eyes and opening them again.

???: Hey look! It's a Jirachi!

I heard a voice from the left.

Ash: Shit...people noticed us...

Jirachi: No worries! Teleport!

All of our molecules broke down as it turned invisible.

???: Huh? Where did it go?

The molecules went light speed all the way to the park as our particles rebuilded itself.

Jirachi: Got away!

Ash: Thanks, Jirachi!

Ash took out his Rowlet from his bag.

Me: Wait, did you brought Rowlet with you?

Ash: No, he just came because of the bag.

I sweat dropped as well as Jirachi.

Me: Okay...?

Jirachi: There's a Everstone in Rowlet, so I'll just remove that first.

Jirachi snapped its hands before enchanting.

Jirachi: Your wish has been granted!

The bag glowed bright blue as Ash took out Rowlet and placed it on the ground.

Rowlet began changing shape and growing height. It turned to a Datrix.

Jirachi: Your true wish is now being granted!

Jirachi said again as Datrix began evolving. Ash and I looked at it in amaze.

Ash: Finally, Rowlet's evolving!

Datrix evolved into a Decidueye as the blue light disappeared.

Ash: Decidueye!

Decidueye woke up as it looked at its body, looking at its feathers. It smiled as it gave a friendly chirp of satisfaction but a frown for dissatisfaction when it could not sleep in the bag anymore.

Ash: Leaf Blade, Razor Leaf, Brave Bird and Feather Dance! Alright!

Ash was pumped alright.

I took out my Pokedex to scan the Pokemon.

*Decidueye, the Arrow Quill Pokemon. Grass and Ghost type, the final evolve form of Rowlet. It fires arrow quills from its wings with such precision, they can pierce a pebble at distances over a hundred yards*

Ash: Cool! I bet Hau will be so jealous!

I gave him a giggle as I looked at Decidueye which is just pecking on its shoulder before back to Ash.

Ash returned the look by staring at me before turning his whole body.

Ash: Thank you so much, Lillie. I would really have never evolved Rowlet if he had that Everstone inside of it forever. Look, he's even much more satisfied.

As we looked at Decidueye, it already fell asleep as a bubble formed out of its nose while we all sweat dropped.

Ash: Sigh, except for that sleepiness of his, especially standing while sleeping.

Me: Hahaha...

Ash hugged me which caught me by surprise. I looked at Jirachi which was just sleeping right on top of Decidueye.

Ash: Thank you, again. You are a true friend. I hope that I could spend the rest of my time here with you.

I blushed madly but I hugged him back.

Lillie: A-anytime, Ash.

Ash pulled away from me before asking me confusely.

Ash: Anyways, you could have wished for like a thrillion dollars or a legendary Pokemon or something.

Lillie: Haha, anything for you.

I gave him warming smile.

Ash turned his direction to Jirachi and Decidueye as he returned the Pokemons to their respective balls.

Ash: Thanks, Jirachi. Thanks too, Decidueye. Thanks to you as well, Lillie!

Ash smiled back, which made me happy.

Ash: Oh yeah, have anybody ever told you that you are extremely adorable?

Me: Huh!?

My faces was burning hotter than the Wela volcano like what Kiawe always says when he does the Z-Move.

Me: U-um, uhh-uhh, I-uhhh

I stuttered extremely madly.

Ash: You're so cute alright, especially when you squeal like that.

Me: Ehhh? Ash! Stop embarrassing me!

Ash: Alright! Hahaha!

Ash chuckled.

Ash: Since we're at the park, let's take a stroll.

I nodded, hopefully to prevent more embarrassment coming from me.

At that time, my phone went ringing again. I checked it and the mother was calling me.

Me: Oh, it's my mom.

Ash: Pick it up then.

I nodded as I accepted the call. I place the phone over my ear to listen to what she has to say.

Lusamine: Lillie, dear. I'll be coming back home today at 8. I have discovered a legendary Pokemon that might help us. It also seem to have some relationship with Magearna.

Me: What? Really?

Lusamine: Yes, it was discovered to be called Marshadow. I'll bring home the documents. See you later, dear.

Me: Okay, bye mom.

Both of us hung the phone as I looked at Ash.

Ash: What did she say?

Lillie: She found a legendary Pokemon that seem to have some relationship with Magearna!

Ash: Wow! What is it called?

Lillie: Marshadow!

Ash smiled immediately turned to a frown.

Ash's POV:

Me: "Marshadow...it sounds so familiar..."

Lillie: Ash, what's wrong?

Me: Oh nothing, sorry about that...

I couldn't see that Lillie was frustrated and raised her voice at me.

Lillie: Ash! You have been acting like this for a while already!

Me: Okay, fine, sorry...

Lillie: Just tell me, what's wrong?

Me: Marshadow...was a Pokemon that killed me before when I was saving Pikachu...

Lillie: Wait what!?

Me: No worries! I don't bear grudge for any Pokemons.

I tried to smile which I did successfully while Lillie looked worried.

Lillie: I...didn't know you died before...

Me: You know me! I'm a stupid idiot who jumped off a sky scraper, a helicopter and even into a canyon to save a Pokemon!

I felt a pain in my arm as Lillie smacked me.

Me: Ouch...

Lillie: Ash! Do you even know you could have died!?

Me: Hey! Miracles happens! Do you remember the time I jumped off a cliff to save Pikachu!? Why are you raising your voice at me!?

Lillie: Because I am worried sick about you, Ash Ketchum!

Me: If I did die, you wouldn't even know me!

Lillie: ...

I felt like I gave her a cheap shot to her heart as silence was overwhelming our argument.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 347 15
Ash had confessed his love to Serena but she doesn't feel the same way. Ash decided to travel again to another region which he would meet a new kind...
192 3 4
I recommend reading my Red One Shot before reading this What's not to love about Highschool? Making new friends, Hanging out during lunch, Status b...
161K 2.4K 40
This fanfic starts after Serena and Ash get to Hoenn and Kanto. Serena starts participating in contests and making new friends. Ash watches and supp...
465K 9K 117
Ash Ketchum, an aspiring Pokémon master who has traveled through six major regions. What happens when all hope is lost and circumstances force him in...