ONE SHOTS (LARRY.S)

By louisblex

One shots about Larry Stylinson • Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles Side ships: • Ziam Mayne (Zayn Malik an... More

Baby
Steal my boy
god, i love you.
We'll make it to the end
Carpool Karaoke
High School
TikTok
Always you
We'll be alright.
Sunglasses
Soft kisses
Amazing show
Clean face
The day
Two weeks and I'll be home
College Couple
Open door
Surprise
Cuddle me
Two of us
Recording Two of us
Prom night
Prom night 2
Love is Love
Cold nose
Cookie
Home
Grammys
Sick

Trip

9.5K 220 184
By louisblex

A/N: side ship: Ziam
•••••

*Louis' POV*
"—but I don't wanna go Niall" I whine and sigh.

"I don't care, just because you and Harry don't like each other that much, doesn't mean we can't have a good time!" The Irish boy smiles and continues to pack my things.

"But why camping?" I continue to whine and he hits my arm while growling. Confused and a bit taken back I stare at him because, he just growled!

"You and Harry always ruin our friendship trips and I'm sick of you two not getting along okay? Just stay away from him and don't cause drama. Now help me with your bag you fat ass" Niall mumbles a bit annoyed and I don't answer back, not wanting to start a fight with him.

"It's just for the weekend Lou. Just two days." I nod and sigh:

"Alright, but if he says a single word about me I'm-"

"Yes yes, I understand. Okay, let's go! The others are probably waiting!" Niall smiles excited and quickly walks outside.

I follow him with my bag and put it in the back of the car. "Hello Boys!" Niall smiles and sits besides Harry, who's sitting in the middle, forcing me to aid besides him.

Zayn and Liam are sitting in the front, holding hands on the gearstick.

"Lets go!!" Liam says and starts driving.

"The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town..." I hear Harry quietly sing and I roll my eyes.

"Harry." Niall laughs, "This isn't even a bus you idiot." Harry just smiles a little and I mumble; "Harry is a fucking idiot, no wonder he doesn't know this isn't a bus and has to sing songs from 6 year old kids.." The only bad thing is everyone heard me and Harry flips me off.

"Shut up you ass." He says and I turn to him.

"If you didn't start to sing like a stupid 6 year old I might wouldn't have said anything at all, so you shut up."

"Why do you even talk to me you brainless dog?! Just shut your mou-"

"If I'm a brainless dog then you are a-" I cut him off, but get cut off by Liam.

"Guys, you both shut up now or I'm gonna play some music for me and my baby" Liam threatens and we go completely silent.

After an hour of driving we finally get to to our destination and begin to put up our tents. After we all sit around the fire I notice something.

"Wait, there's only three tents. One for Ziam, one for Niall and-" I stop talking.

"Oh no! Never in a million years am I gonna share a tent with this son of a pig" Harry finishes off for me and crosses his arms.

"You have no other choice guys! And it won't be that bad, okay? Good." Zayn says and continues to whisper things into Liam's ear.

It's close to midnight when we decide to go to sleep and me and Harry lie next to each other, completely silent.

"I don't like you." I suddenly hear.

"I don't like you either, now shut up." I say back.

"You shut up."

"Just go to sleep and don't talk to me."

"Shut up idiot." He shoots back.

"Asshole." I say and the fight goes on.

"Bastard."

"Sick pig."

"Sucker."

"That's right and I love it." I hear him giggle

"You are freaking disgusting."

"You suck too so don't act like you're straight."

"I'm not but now my mind is full of you sucking someone off."

"Pretty hot, huh?" I can litterally hear him smirking and I shake my head.

"Not really."

"I bet you're imagening myself sucking you off.." I stare into the dark. "And I bet you'd be bad as fuck."

"Hah, that's what you think! But everyone who already got the pleaure said I'm amazing at it."

"Whatever. Night" I say and turn my back to him. Closing my eyes I hear a small 'night' and then I finally drift into sleep.

The next day he continues to be a stupid idiot and more than ten times I tell him to 'shut the fuck up' with which he replies that I should go and suck a dick. -which ends with me calling him fatass or hitting him.

Too fast the day ends and I sit in the tent on my phone. Harry is currently outside and the others are already in their tents.

The door (?) of the tent opens and Harry gets in, closing it quickly. "It's freaking cold", he says and I look up to a shirtless Harry shivering. He has some abs and doesn't even look that bad, I'm not gonna lie.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" Harry smirks as he catches me staring.

"Oh fuck off, as if your body is that amazing. Mine is better." I dryly laugh and Harry smirks challenging.

"Oh yes? Then show me what you've got!" He challenges and I look at him skeptical.

"Why would I? Just so you can drool over my body? I get already that enough, no thanks."

"Are you scared you aren't as well built as me?" He asks me vainly and laughs at me. I sigh annoyed and put my phone away to pull my shirt over my head.

"Here you go, just don't drool over me okay?" I smirk as I see him checking me out. [...] maybe, this wasn't a good idea because, he's gay, I'm gay, we both have good bodies, don't have any boyfriends.. what am I even thinking?!

"How long did you go to the gym for these? Impressing" Harry admits and sits a bit closer, raising his hand, but before his fingers can touch my skin he realises what he was going to do.

"Uh, sorry.." He mumbles a bit embarrassed and blushes.

"It's okay.. and they took a while. I think I began to go to the gym last fall. [...] yeah, last fall." I answer and smile a bit.

Suddenly goose bumps appear on my skin and Harry chuckles. "Are you cold?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"No it's too hot, you know. That's why I'm shivering."

"Oh shut up." He mumbles, his smile dissappeared.

"You asked." No answer.

I suddenly feel fingertips on my chest and stomach. I look up at Harry who's tracing my abs with his fingertips and I chuckle.

"Nice, huh?" I smile and he just shurgs.

From my colarbones he moves his fingertips down to my abs, to my belly and to the verge of my trainers. He looks into my eyes and for some seconds we just stare until.. he takes his hand back, looks away and shakes his head a bit.

"You okay?" I ask unsure and he nods. This time my hand makes it's way to his abs and he flinches a bit. "Harry, it's just me."

"I know, so why don't you stay away? I mean, you hate me." He mumbles a bit.. annoyed? What did I do now?

"I don't hate you. You are sometimes just really annoying."

"Oh fuck off. I'm not as annoying as you, shut it." He says and I pull my hand away.

"Why are you mad now? I didn't do anything?" I ask pissed.

"Just shut up okay? You are getting on my nerves. Always being nice to everyone but me and telling me to shut up when you are the problem!" I just stare at him confused.

"Why is even anyone the problem? And why me? I haven't done anything to you until you started to call me stupid and uglyfuck. So you started, not me!"

"Just shut up okay?! You are the fucking problem here" He says angry and glares at me.

"Shut up okay?! You are the fucking problem here" I imitate him and he hits my arm. I hit back. He hits me again and I hit back.

So it goes back and forth for a while until he tries to hit my face and I catch it right before he hits my cheek.

"I dare you to hit me you dirty bastard. I dare you", I growl angry and he tries to escape but I hold his wrist. "Let me go" He hisses and pushes me with his other hand.

"Stop moving just-"

"Let me go!" He interrupts me and pushes me again.

"I said-" I tell and grab his other wrist, climbing in one swift move over his lap and pushing his wrists down next to his head so I hover over him. "- stop. Moving." He stares at me breathlessly and all I can do is stare back.

I don't know what got into me but suddenly I just lean down to press my lips onto his, he kissing me immediatelly back. Just as hard and needy as me.

I move one of my hands to his chest to feel all over him, feeling every part of his soft skin under my fingertips.

I squeeze his hip and he puts his free hand on my neck to pull me more down while he already opens his mouth, giving me access.

Quickly the tent is heating up and before I actually realise what we're doing, we're already lying naked beside each other. Both of us panting, sweating and staring at the ceiling. "That was really..." He seems to search for the right word, "...hot."

"It really was." I agree, this is the hottest thing I've ever done, and I'm far from complaining.

"[...] so what does this makes us?" Harry asks.

"I don't know..."

"Hey" He says and turns my head into his direction. I look into his eyes and we both chuckle. "How did this even happen." He smiles.

"I don't know, but it was amazing", I say and he nods agreeing.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks, staring at my lips and I nod smiling. His soft lips meet mine and I kiss him back.

"To be honest.. I wouldn't mind trying to be your.. you know what.." Harry admits and I smirk, choosing to tease him.

"My what?" I play dumb.

"You know, your.. ugh.." He stutters and I smirk even more.

"What, tell me" I continue to smirk while a smile make its way to my face.

"Your boyfriend. So there, I said it. I wouldn't mind to be your boyfriend."

"Who said I'd take you as my boyfriend?" I ask and he laughs blushing. "Shut up." He says smiling with rosy cheeks.

"We already had this, didn't we?" I ask, smirking.

"Yes..."

"[...] okay."

"Okay what?" He asks and I smile; "I'd like to be your boyfriend too." He smiles big! With his cute dimples.

"So.. boyfriend. Good night, I'm tired as fuck and need my beauty sleep" Harry says smiling and yawns tiredly. "Good night, boyfriend." I kiss him for the last time and then close my eyes.

The next morning I wake up to loud noises and laughing. I slowly open my eyes and the first thing I see is a sleeping Harry in my arms. "Babe" I whisper and shake him softly. His eyes flutter open and he looks at me tired. "We have to get up..." I say and he nods, turning his body and hissing. "God damn my ass" He says hurting and I laugh quietly.

"Sorry."

He pulls the blanket over his head and I search for some boxers and pants. "Hey Harry! Louis! Get up you lazy asses! Food is almost finished!" We hear Zayn saying and I sigh.

"Almost out!" I say and put on the clothes, not bothering to put on a shirt because it's really hot in the tent and the sun shines. I do my hair while Harry dresses himself and then we put on our shoes.

We get out and I make myself a coffee as I suddenly hear someone gasping. "Oh my god what happend to your back?" Niall asks and I turn around.

They all look at me, Harry blushing like mad. Only then I see that his neck is full of hickeys and my eyes go wide.

"And look, Harry's neck!" Liam laughs and points at Harry.

They look at us confused and Liam gets us a small mirror. Harry gasps at all the hickeys and my eyes go wide as I see the skratch marks on my back.

"Holy shit. Did you guys really do it?? I thought you two hated each other?" Niall asks amused and we both blush.

"We don't really know how it happend but.. yeah." Harry answers as he walks a little closer to me and wrap is arm around my shoulders.

"Well, Harry surely has to cut his fingernails a bit or Lou will end up bleeding the next time. And you need to slow down with your hickeys or Harry has an hour to put makeup on all those marks." Zayn laughs, me and Harry look at each other, blushing but happy.

"I think they look perfect" I smirk at my boyfriend and trace my fingertips over the hickeys. Harry just chuckles, moving his fingertips over my back.

"And I like those. At least others know now he's good in bed and already has someone to give him marks." Harry says with a smirking smile and laughs.

We both lean in and kiss, forgetting the others around us.

"Get a room!" Zayn shouts, and the others laugh.

We break the kiss and sit down at the log with intertwined fingers while eating breakfast.

••••
Wow, 2.3k+ words holy shit.

I got this form another fanfic one shot, it was about Niam, but I edited the names and added a few things. Dm me on Instagram: @/larryxsreal if you want the original one:)

Hope you liked it:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 9.6K 45
when louis finally comes home, harry isn't waiting. over the past four years, both of their lives have completely changed -- but maybe the feelings a...
82.1K 5.2K 31
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] ______________ Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟᴀ ᴘᴀᴏʟᴀ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @_...
653 57 13
[completed] Louis and Harry look back at all their memories about how they got together and moments that are special to their heart. They have alread...
150K 2.1K 68
Just some oneshots written by me. This is my First book so I hope you like it 😊 Requests are always open.