(Abused and Neglected)Uchiha...

By SupremeUchiha

An Uchiha in Remnant, the son of ????, found and adopted by the Rose, Xiao long, and Branwen family. More

The Birth of Hatred
Updated Bio
Welcome to Beacon
Never Change
Know Pain
New Story
Aftermath
Curse Mark Awakening
Curse Mark Awakening Pt. 2
Full Power of The Curse? And Meeting Someone New
Menma Bio
Safe With Me
Flash Back Part 1
Fall
Fall Aftermath
Vengance
Onto The Rest
Friend or Foe?
Old Rivals
Accepting Myself
Flash Back Part 2
I Am Sorry
The New Book
New Comers
Quick Update

A Curse or A Blessing

5.5K 46 18
By SupremeUchiha

As Cardin was charging at B/n (Brother Name), he was thinking all this time he was looking for his younger brother, he found him,Y/n.

Cardin: "I'm going to wipe the floor with you!" Cardin said as he was about to swing his mace, B/n sidestepped and kicked his leg making him drop on one knee.
Cardin: "What the ?!?" He said before getting punched in the face getting knocked out.

Goodwitch: "Cardin is knocked out, which means B/n is the winner" she said as Cardin's team came to get him.

Time Skip

Ruby: "That was so awesome B/n, how did you know he was that close?" She said as she was following him to his dorm.

B/n: "Thanks uh..."

Ruby: "Ruby and what's you're weapon by the way?" She asked as B/n became more annoyed.

B/n: "Look I got to go see my team so see ya later". He said as he ran off.

Y/n PoV

???: "Hey Y/n!" I heard someone call out to me.

I turned around to see B/n, "I wanted to talk to you about something, something important" he said as his face was serious. "Sure go on ahead" I said, "Well me and you are an Uchiha right" I said as I nod, "Well what if I tell you that me and you are brothers", what is he talking about I don't believe, "What are you talking about?" I asked curiously.

B/n: " Well I got no proof, but I can tell you how our mom and dad lost you, it all started three years after you were born, I was only five at the time, in our village, the Uchiha compound, we were attacked by the Branwen tribe. Many people died including our parents. You was taken by a women in red armor and black hair, I tried to stop her but she was too strong, thats why after that day I never stopped working to get you back and here I am standing in front of you. I'm sorry I couldn't save you then but let me help you now."

It all makes sense, the reason I was only in that hell house is because of Raven and her tribe, but why did they did those things to me, but it doesn't matter because they will all pay.

Y/n: "No don't be sorry, all that matters is that we are here together now" I said as I hugged him.

B/n: "Thank you little brother" He said as he hugged back, I could hear him crying a bit.

Y/n: "Well we better get going we don't want to be late." I said as we left to our next class"

Time Skip

After me and my brother was hanging out, I met with Killua in the dorm on his scroll.

Killua: "Hey where have you've been" he said as he was concerned.

Y/n: "Well I was hanging out with B/n, come to find out he is my real brother." I said as he was shocked by my statement.

Y/n: "We all should hang out sometime when we can" I said as he chuckled a bit.

Killua: "Yeah sure, but were is he any way"

Y/n: "He said he was going to look around and come to the dorm when he is done, he should let himself in he has his own key."

Killua: "Well we should get to bed for tomorrow, I heard we was going on a field"

In Dream

"I love you Y/n"
Lies
"I love you"
All lies by Raven, she and her tribe is the reason I had to deal with pain of living with that family.
"WAKE UP!"
Reality

Killua: "Dude hurry up and get ready we got like 20 minutes left" he said I tried to get up but trip and fall.

Killua: "Be careful you're still sick, we don't want you coughing blood everywhere"

Me: "I know I know"

Time Skip
As we was in a forest for our assignment, to collect sap from trees, me, Killua, and B/n decided to split up since it would be faster.

B/n: "Are you sure you will be alright?" My brother asked.

Me: "Yeah I'll be fine, if I need help I'll contact you both with my scroll" I said as we both began to split up.

After walking around for a couple of minutes, I found a tree that had sap in it.

Me: "This is the easiest task, no grimm, no problems, no all I have to do is return to my team"

???: "Well what wonderful surprise, an uchiha"

Me: "Who's there" I heard footsteps coming out the trees making me quickly turn around quickly.

"Who are you"

???: "Your demise"
He then ran at me and thrown a shuriken at me, I dodged it and throw a kunai at him. He jumped out the way and did a couple hand signs and made snakes come out his hand wrapping me around.

???: "I never thought capturing an uchiha will be this easy"
I activated my sharingan and used a substitution to get released, that alone took a lot of energy and it made me tired, I could taste blood coming out my mouth. I tried to make a fireball but it felt like I was about to pass out, but I manage to fall on one knee, breathing heavily.

???: "Kneeling to me already"

Third Person PoV

He then starts to beat on Y/n's body making a few bruises and wounds on his face and body.
Y/n: "Who are you?" He says trying to get up but struggles.

???: "I'll tell you any way since you're going to die here"

Y/n body starts to shiver a bit.

Y/n: (Am I scared, I haven't felt this in years, I need to alert B/n and Killua quick before I get-)
His thoughts were interrupted by the mysterious guy biting him in the neck.
"Take this as a blessing or you could call it a curse from, Orochimaru" He said as he walked away from Y/n's collapse body.
As Y/n was on the ground shaking a bit, he was able to alert his team of his location.

When Killua and B/n both arrived to Y/n's location seeing his body barely alive. They both see a mark on Y/n 's neck and saw blood dripping down.

They both picked up his body and rushed to the bull head. When they arrived to the bull head every student was there.

Goodwitch: "What happened to him?"

B/n: "We don't know, but looking at the damage it wasn't from a grimm, someone did this to him, so there someone in that forest"

Blake: "We have to get him treatment or he will suffer from his injuries"

As everyone was talking, Killua sat there in frustration and his fist balled up and B/n took notice to this.

B/n: "Killua I know what you're thinking, and it's not going to be good for us, so the best we can do is take care of Y/n, and I know he is your best friend, like a brother to you, but he is my brother and that makes you my brother, so please don't try and make things seem like it's your fault" Killua slowly eases up a bit and slowly nodded his head but kept his head down.

But without them noticing Ruby and Yang overheard them.

Yang: "What do you mean he is your brother"

B/n: "As in we both have the same biological parents and we both resemble each other"

Ruby: "But his been our brother for years"

Yang: "Yeah you can't just show up and say that selfish annoying brat is your brother"

Killua: "Don't call him that you have no right!" He said as he was getting annoyed .

B/n: "What do you mean"

Killua: "They were his adoptive family, they were supposed to be his family but they were his tormentors, they caused him pain and suffering, it's kind of annoying that they keep calling him their brother" He said as B/n became angry and activated his sharingan.

B/n: "I should kill you know for doing that!" He said as he grabbed his sword and Ruby and Yang got ready, but Killua stopped him.

Killua: "Stop it's not worth it" He said calming him down.

They both walked pasted Ruby and Yang, and entered the bull head.

Time Skip To Beacon

As Y/n was resting on the hospital bed, Killua sat next to him with his head down with regret.
Killua: "I should have went with, if I did you have almost died and wouldn't be here in this room like this" He said saddened.

Inside Y/n's Dream

Y/n: "Hello"
But there was nothing but pitch black darkness, all their was is a red moon and it's shine.

"It's a curse or blessing" He heard a fading voice of Orochimaru. Then he felt a sharp pain in his neck.

Y/n: "What the!?!" His body starts to be covered in black marks covering his entire body.

Reality

Y/n quickly jolts up from his bed, looking at his surroundings.

Y/n: "How long have I been out?"

The door opens, to be Killua, they stare each other for a couple seconds.

Killua: "Y/n I I I'm sorry you was in that situation it's my fault" He speaking and starting to tear up a bit.

"What are you talking about, it's my fault, I knew not to go alone and I did it any way, so it's my fault" Y/n responded, Killua didn't know what to say, he just wiped his face.

Killua: "Are you all right?" He asked.

Y/n: "Yeah but how long was I sleep"

Killua: "Three days, you didn't miss anything important though, except there is a tournament coming up next month"

Y/n: "Well I guess we should get back to beacon"

When Y/n was getting ready to leave B/n burst through the door.

B/n: "Y/n!" He said as he came to hug his brother.

Y/n: "Ow my ribs kinda hurt" He said he let go.

B/n: "Are you alright, you had me worried"

Y/n: "Don't worry I'm fine now, just feel kinda different"

"Well it's good that you're back now" He said as Y/n got ready to leave the hospital.

At Beacon

When Y/n, Killua, and B/n arrived at Beacon, they got a couple stares, especially Y/n, but they ignored them and went to Ozpin's office.

Ozpin: "Welcome back Y/n how do you feel?"

Y/n: "I feel okay I guess, not any different"

Ozpin: "Well rest up for today, I want you to show me you're fighting skills in Ms.Goodwitch class tomorrow"

Y/n nodded his head and left to rest for tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 686 30
Y/n "Father" was arrested due to Abusing her so she was Adopted by The Rose/Xian long family they treated her well until she hit the age of 12 some d...
236K 2.2K 20
Y/N rose, the adopted son of Summer and Taiyang. he was supposed to have a happy life, but seeing the title he obviously didn't. he was beaten and ab...
94.1K 1.2K 13
(RWBY AND MHA DO NOT BELONG TO ME!) Alone and broken, the son of Kai Chisaki lived among the Rose/Xiao/Branwen family. Summer Rose was your mother...
108K 2.4K 78
Izuku branwen the bastard son of qrow branwen losing his mother at a young age leaving him with nothing on the street but a hatred for his father and...