RWBY (Ruby x Reader)

Por Sessylu75

A former team of Beacon first years were sent on a mission but although a success their bullhead went down. W... Más

Characters
Ch 1 Meeting Team Rwby
Ch 2 Better Late Than Never
Ch 3 New Year but Same Material
Ch 4 Class Antics and Trouble Brews
Ch 5 Returning and Weapon Repairs
Ch 6 Playful Duel and a Fustrated Y/N
Ch 7 A Decision Granted
Ch 8 Gamenignt
Ch 9 An Awkward Encounter
Ch 10 Captured
Ch 11 Rescue is a Go
Ch 12 A Revelation
Ch 13 Y/N's Confession
Ch 14 A Day With Ruby
Ch 16 Ruby's Attempt at Cooking
Ch 17 An Awaited Visit
Ch 18 The Lake
Ch 19 All that Glitters is not Gold
Ch 20 Gift Exchnage
A Synopsis

Ch 15 Staying At Ruby's House

1.2K 21 70
Por Sessylu75

Weeks passed and slowly the physical therapy alongside Y/N's aura allowed him to more or less walk without the cane.

Y/N walks in the room after his session only
to see Silver packing up.

Y/N: Now why is Silver packing?

Silver: You don't remember? Guess you got hurt harder than we thought.

Tanner: Really Silver. You know that it is the time where students have break for a week.

Silver: How can you forget the time we had during our first year of Beacon that we never finished?

Y/N has a surge of memories. He shudders at the thoughts as he remembers that talk of his with Ozpin.

Y/N: I would prefer to have those repressed.

Silver: Well it's Tanner's turn.

Tanner: What!

Y/N: Remember our agreement? Each year has one of us make sure Silver stays alive, and I already did it once before.

Tanner: It can't be that bad right?

Silver: Y/N and I did some things that would have us hated by Faunus. Great food though. Don't worry it's mostly normal.

Y/N: Good luck.

Silver: By the way never play bingo with old people.

Tanner: Why?

Silver: They take that game really seriously. An old man was this close to catching these hands.

Tanner: You're over exaggerating.

Silver: I will prove it. Let's go to a nursing home right now!

Tanner: And how?

Silver: Simple really. We find an old person with memory loss in there and say that we're family.

While Tanner was left to now prepare for his unexpected trip Y/N enter into Team RWBY's room. Ruby seeing Y/N tackles him in a hug. Y/N's leg despite hurting accepted it anyways.

Yang: What are you doing here?

Y/N: It's currently Tanner's turn to take care of Silver so nothing. Where are the others?

Ruby: Weiss and Blake are both visiting their families.

Yang: Speaking of families you should invite Y/N.

Ruby: He can meet our dad and oh my gosh maybe Uncle Qrow might come!

Y/N: Sure. It had to happen sometime.

Yang: Ruby, go to his room. I need to talk to your boyfriend for a moment.

Ruby: Okay. Bye Y/N.

Y/N: See you in a few minutes.

Yang: (waits until Ruby leaves) Okay.

Y/N: Is this the talk? I was wondering why it took a month.

Yang: Cut me some slack, I forgot. Not like it helps that Ruby has been extra clingy to you.

Y/N: Very well.

Yang: Look I'm sure you know the drill. If you hurt my sister in any way I will find you and no doctor will be able to bring you back to life.

Y/N: Understandable but know this Yang. I will admit like all people I am not perfect but you have seen the consequences of me going out of the way for the teams. My right eye. 

Yang: Yeah but-

Y/N: I am not finished with my point. Now I do understand you are being a good sister and looking out for her. You do already know that I am willing to protect her if it comes to it.

Yang: Yeah I remember but try not to die on her. You do have that cane. Wait where is it?

Y/N: I'm starting my transition to not rely on it for walking.

Yang: Now that we have that established you might want to pack up.

Y/N: And Yang wrong choice of words.

Yang: Eh I figured. I will hold you up to what you said.

Y/N: I mean what if I were to pluck one of your hairs?

Yang: Don't push it.

Y/N: Noted.

Walking back to his room Y/N sees Ruby with a suitcase. Though the room looked that there was a stampede that somehow got through.

Y/N: H-How?

Ruby: (hands note) You might want to see this.

Silver will handle the mess when we get back.
-Tanner

Y/N: Ugh.

After getting ready Yang, Ruby, and Y/N went on the bullhead. Ruby somehow immediately fell asleep.

Y/N: How? I only heard of this for those in the  military.

Yang: Beats me but I'll admit that I'm kinda jealous. Anyways I'll take first the shift.

Y/N: Is the ride really that long?

Yang: Yeah. Don't worry about me though. I got this fighting game for time to fly.

Y/N: Thanks.

Y/N closed his eyes as crossed his arms while leaning his head against the bullhead. He fell asleep but after who knows how long he was being woken up.

Yang: (shaking Y/N) Wake up. Y/N.

Y/N: Huh? Oh. Is it my shift?

Yang: Actually I may have gotten caught up with the game and played the whole flight.

Y/N: I'm assuming you were stuck on a boss.

Yang: That doesn't matter. They're dead and they'll stay that way. Wake up Ruby for me as for some reason looking at her gets me angry.

Y/N: Don't get me started on her spamming.

Touching down they immediately left to the house as the sun was going down. Arriving at the household some sort of thing jumped on your face, tackling Y/N to the ground. It kept on licking him.

Yang: Aww. That means he likes you.

Y/N: Get him off me! I can't breathe!

Ruby: (gets dog) Zwei doesn't do that with strangers.

Y/N dusts himself off only to look up seeing what looks like to be their dad. The two were hugging their father.

Y/N: (grabs out cane) Looks like I will need it after all.

Tai stops, seeing the third person before him. A white haired kid around Yang's age who has a cane, white hair, and a scar on his right eye. Looks more well dress compare to others with his tie but intentionally haphazardly done for fighting he thinks. The cane was recognizable.

Tai: Did Ozpin have a child?

While Yang was busy in her fit of laughter at Y/N's expense Ruby introduces Y/N.

Ruby: Dad, this is Y/N. Remember the one I said about? Well he is my boyfriend now.

Tai: Y/N, Y/N. That name sound familiar to me. Wait was he the one you said saved you?

Y/N: That would be me sir.

Tai's posture towards Y/N changes basically immediately. He grabs his hand, shaking it.

Tai: Thank you, thank you for saving her.

Y/N: No problem.

After that they all enter inside leaving their suitcases near the door.

Tai: Anyways so how did you and Ruby uhhh get together exactly?

Y/N froze as he remembered the events that transpired. Ruby began to shake him as he was taking too long to answer.

Ruby: Y/N.

Y/N: (shakes out of it) Sorry. Must've lost my state of mind. Though you can say that it was gradual with my team helping me realize it.

Ruby: Funny story how it happened but we hanged out with each other a lot but never realized it.

Y/N: I planned to tell Ruby after a mission but I took a hit for her and got my scar.

Tai: Hmmm.

Yang: And we have the pictures to prove it.

Y/N: Ruby, you think she took pictures of us unknowingly and haven't showed us?

Ruby: Yes, I did also. Remember how I said that my family is big on pictures? I might've kinda totally took them as I thought I should have some of my friend.

Getting on the couch you all went through the scrolls to see the pictures. Some being photos you didn't know were taken. The first picture was Ruby sleeping on you.

Y/N: When was this taken?

Yang: First day of your class.

Tai: (surprised) You both slept in class?!

Ruby: In our defense it was Professor Port.

The next was one of the photos Ruby must've mentioned. It was you helping Ruby with her weapon. The day she broke it.

Tai: Why was Y/N working on Ruby's scythe?

Yang: Yeah. You never did say and your bed was on the floor somehow. Did it fall?

Tai: Fall? Why would a bed fall?

Ruby: Well to answer both of your questions my bed fell from the ceiling to my scythe.

Tai: What! On the ceiling?

Ruby: I'll explain later.

The next photo was the three teams of friends all together. This was confusing as you are in the photo but cannot remember for the life of you getting ready to take it.

Y/N: Care for an explanation?

Yang: Two words, sleep deprivation.

Ruby: Oh yeah. This was the day after. That and you didn't sleep for two days.

Tai: He looks out of it and why is he wearing shades?

Yang: He was still a bit out of it. Silver just so happen to have shades on him.

The next few photos were concerning as most you never remembered were taken as well. It was Y/N and Ruby at the bakery.

Tai: Why a baguette?

Y/N: Who doesn't like bread?

The following picture you remembered made the both of you question your relationship or rather friendship. Both Y/N and Ruby on the floor sleeping with her cape as a blanket.

Tai: What is the story behind this? Was this before or after they got together?

Yang: Before. All of us thought they belong together and they fell asleep playing games.

The rest of the phots was went over with an explanation. You healing in a infirmary with Ruby sleeping right next to Y/N. One shows how Ruby puts it, "becoming official." After some time passed it was time to go to sleep.

Tai: I know you saved my daughter but I do have to say this because of young love. Don't do anything.

Y/N: Why I never imagine to do such things that may hurt your daughter intentionally. I swear on my gentlemen's honor.

Ruby: What do you mean by young love?

Yang: Yeah not it!

Y/N: Not it!

Qrow: Not it. I'm not going there either with the nevermores and the bees.

Yang+Ruby: Uncle Qrow!

While the two went to Qrow. Y/N walked up to Tai as he had to ask.

Y/N: You got lucky.

Tai: I know.

Y/N: How did he get in here?

Tai: Truth be told I never know.

Qrow: Wait who is the kid?

Y/N: My name is Y/N L/N. I'm with Ruby.

Qrow walked up to Y/N and stops in front of him. He stared into him.

Qrow: Alright.

Qrow goes to the fridge, opening it and looks in it before closing it.

Qrow: Tai, do you not have ice? How can you not have ice?

Tai: I forgot as I was getting ready for the kids and we got distracted.

Ruby: Y/N can create ice!

Qrow: Like a Schnee?

Y/N: No, in fact I did punched one before. I think his name was Jacques.

Tai and Qrow look at each other surprised by this. He took one moment before responding.

Qrow: Welcome to the family kid. Look you can create it in the ice bucket.

Creating some ice Ruby then took Y/N to her room. He was surprised by what he saw.

Y/N: Uhhh.

Her room was covered in magazines that was mostly about weapons. There was schematics of what looked like Ruby's early prototypes of Crescent Rose. Other than that you guessed it looked normal.

Ruby: Welcome to my room. Sorry for the mess.

Y/N: Who is Qrow anyways?

Ruby: Uncle Qrow was the one who trained me to use Crescent Rose. Isn't that neat?

Y/N: I guess.

Ruby: Before training I was awful. I was like wait, wait, I need my scroll for this.

Ruby played some sound effects that a person would link with loosing. It was waaah waaah wahaha.

Ruby: Then I was like.

She plays a video on her scroll that muttered a single word, "winner."

Y/N: May that so happen to include a certain incident on your first day? A set of curtains if I am not mistaken.

Ruby: Hey, it was an accident! Besides who puts curtains on a window? It was in the way.

Y/N: Where is the restroom? Gotta get ready.

Ruby: Down the hall to the right. The second door.

Some time later Y/N returned only for Ruby to then also leave. He was looking around but he had a thought as she returned.

Y/N: Do I sleep on the floor or? What are the sleeping arrangements?

Ruby: You're going to sleep with me.

After getting in bed nothing was said between the two as both were nervous. Sure they both slept together but it was more or less most of the time on accident. Y/N looks to his left to see Ruby was nervous. Turned out Yang was right about Ruby's face turning to a color that matches her cape, but all of the awkwardness passes as Zwei ran inside the room and jumps on the bed.

Zwei: Bark!

Zwei proceeds to do a perfect backflip right in front of you. He barks once more.

Y/N: I do not know what I should be more impressed by. A dog that can do a backflip or the fact that your face looked matched a rose a few moments prior.

Ruby: Was it really that bad?

Y/N: It looked more cute.

Ruby: Hey! Why does your face never change colors. It isn't fair.

Y/N: Ruby, Ruby, Ruby. The way how I am has its drawbacks. I am not good at any facial expressions.

Ruby: You do always look serious.

Tai: (somewhere else, yelling) Go to sleep!

Qrow: (definitely drinking somewhere) And that backflip sounds more impressive.

Ruby: Were we really loud?

Ruby's then feels his scroll vibrate, grabbing it she looks at the message.

Yang's message: I can hear you behind the wall. Remember my room is next to yours?

Her face became devoid of all color due to the embarrassment. While this happen Y/N got up from the bed.

Ruby: Where are you going?

Y/N: The lights.

Ruby: Oh.

Turning the lights off Y/N went to the bed. He quickly kissed her forehead.

Y/N: Night love.

Ruby: What did you say?

Y/N: You know how I call you Red?

Ruby: Like how I call you Frost.

Y/N: Well since we're together I will also say love or dear in private.

Ruby: Oh. Good night. Love you too.

Y/N closes his eyes with Ruby automatically clutching onto him. A bit later he was being woken up.

Y/N: (turns on lamp) Okay. What happened?

Ruby: I had a nightmare.

Y/N: You want to talk about it?

Ruby: Yes. You see I'm scared of loosing you like I lost my mom.

Y/N: Ohh it's one of those dreams. Ruby you won't loose me and you want to know why?

Ruby: Why?

Y/N: Because your sister would kill me.

Ruby: I'm serious.

Y/N: Okay how about this Red. I promise that I'll always be with you.

Ruby: What if you can't?

Y/N: I never make any promises that I don't intend to keep. You know I did once hear of a certain saying but I never put it into practice due to formalities.

Ruby: What is it?

Y/N: As ridiculous as where I have found the saying from it is, "Never say goodbye. If you don't say goodbye then you aren't really gone, you just aren't here right now."

Ruby: That does help. Where did you hear it from?

Y/N: Strangely enough an animation studio's series about reds and blues.

Ruby: Wait if we can't say bye then what do we say?

Y/N: Maybe a see you later or we could leave it as it is.

Ruby: Frost, I don't want to go back to sleep. What if I get the nightmare again?

Y/N: You have to. Tell you what, I'll stay up for awhile and if I feel you thrashing about or mumbling about something bad I'll wake you.

Ruby: But what will you do?

Y/N: Remember how I said I had nothing to do? How I could only sleep, walk, or hear all of your voices? I got used to it more or less.

Ruby: Can you stroke me hair to calm me?

Y/N: Okay.

Ruby cuddled into Y/N with him stroking her hair. He thought about what Ruby said.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

260 0 15
A few hundred years ago, in the land of remnant, the silver-eyed warriors kept peace and order, but one day, they disappeared. There are now very few...
40.6K 876 15
Beacon has fallen, Ozpin is gone, and the rest of the world is perplexed on what happened to Beacon, Ruby, Janue, Nora, and Ren have set off to find...
78 9 15
Team STEL is one of Beacons Top Teams Scarlet Trillium Eclipse and Lumen After their initial mission they must catch up on studies and prepare for t...
25.1K 369 14
It's been 3 years since the Fall of Beacon. The students and teachers of the lost school have banded together to fight this new threat. But Y/N has s...