Maiden Of The Moon ( Jelsa )

By melantha123

(Sequel to He who rescued me) Eternal love is something that you wish for but the matter of it existing or no... More

Maiden Of The Moon
Prologue
1 The Protector
2 The Moon Cave
A/N Reasons
3 Fun is Lost
4 Dream Kingdom
Important (not an update)
5 Tooth Palace
6 I Will Always Find You
7 Believe in Me
8 Rabbit Hole
9 Her Memories
10 The Crown Prince
Merry Jelsa Xmas!!
12 Cold Hearted
13 Covered in Ice
14 The God Meets Fear
15 Lightning Strike
A/N: Slow updates?!?! WHYYY
16 The Evil Plan
17 Flashing Strike of Pain
18 Tea and Moonlight
19 Team Up
20 Nightmare or a Dream?
21 Drowning Darkness
22 Black Arrow
Epilogue
Final Words

11 The Princess of Wind

3.2K 159 44
By melantha123

POV Elsa

“Mind explaining what’s up with that giant Bunny, crazy Russian and the excited girl with wings who is always stuffing her fingers in my mouth? Did I forget someone.. oh.. and that weird stalker who communicates with pictures?” Ethan folded his arms in front of his chest and raised his eyebrow.

“As I said, they’re the Guardian’s of Childhood. Jack Frost is one of them but he is having some--,” I said and was going to finish my sentence with ‘problem’s but Ethan was faster than me. “He has some serious angst going on,” he sighed. I shook my head, “He just lost the touch to his core and we need to help him.”

“Whoa, hold up. We?” Ethan repeated and I bit my lower lip. “You’re his descendant, I was hoping that--,” I started but Ethan cut me off. “You wish me to help out a relic? Well, that sounds like fun, what should we do?” He grinned and rubbed his hands together.

“Maybe if we get the children to believe in him again, that might help,” I smiled sadly. “Hmm.. so he is all about snow days and fun times as you told me?” Ethan paced around the room, rubbing his chin. I nodded my head, “That’s what he is.”

“He controls winter powers like snow and ice?” Ethan said half in his thoughts. “Yes and wind,” I smiled to him. Ethan kept mumbling stuff with himself, sometimes he paused his walking and was almost getting an idea but then he shakes his head and begins walking again.

“HEUREKA!” Ethan shouted in excited way. “This idea might be crazy but I know a girl, she is my cousin and ten years old. She lives with her parents in.. well.. uh, you know that your daughter married a prince?” Ethan smiled shyly. “Yes, I heard of it,” I smiled back. “So she is like the future queen in there, maybe we could make her believe in Jack Frost! She’s a kid, that would help? Right?” Ethan chuckled.

“We could try,” I smiled to him, I really wished that it would help the situation.

“The other idea is a bit crazy too,” Ethan laughed nervously and I raised my eyebrow. “Please share it?” I told him.

Ethan inhaled deeply, “I could dress up like him. I mean since I’m human people can see me. Besides the main difference between us is that my hair is black and.. umm..” he blushed a bit. “And?”

“Okay so.. I have your eyes, “ Ethan went red. I look at him, “It seems so.”

“So.. that idea of mine?” He cleared his throat.

“Let’s try it but let’s go to meet your cousin,” I smiled and he nodded.

When we got out from one of the bedrooms in North’s home Ethan almost tripped on an elf. They were literally everywhere. Ethan startled when a grumpy looking yeti passed us.

“Can’t we just leave already,” he whispered and glanced at me. “No, we need some snow globes from Mr. North,” I laughed a bit and I heard him groan.

I knocked the door of North’s office and he called us to come in. I saw Ethan’s eyes sparkle when he saw the ice figures that North was sculpting. He had done a small plane from ice that was flying. “Dude, you really need to teach me that trick!” Ethan laughed as the plane passed him.

“Ah, but young Mr. Prince of Arendelle,” North chuckled and stood up. “You have some magic in you, something that I have seen before. Just tell me, have you tried out making jumping frost rabbits?” North laughed deeply and Ethan glanced at me like he was asking without words if North was insane.

“Jack can do that, I can’t, “ I smiled to Ethan. “So it might be possible that I can do moving frost things?” Ethan wondered aloud.

“Yes, it might be so.”

“That’s so awesome!” Ethan gasped. North glanced at me while smiling, “He reminds me of someone.”

“I know,” I whispered sadly. He reminds me of someone who I miss dearly. The smile, the laughter and the way that he loved me.

“Hey, miss Elsa,” Ethan called me and I woke up from my thoughts. “Oh yeah, Mr. North, could we have few snow globes?” I smiled to Mr. North.

“Sure thing, Protector,” North laughed and went to his desk. He opened the drawer and gave us few snow globes from there.

I gave one snow globe to Ethan. “You know where your cousin is so you should be the one using it,” I smiled warmly. Ethan nodded his head as his fingers wrap around the glass of the globe.

“So I just break it and say where I want to go?” He said while rolling the globe in his hands. “Yes, just like that,” I chuckled and he looks at me and hums.

He threw it on the ground and said, “I want to go to Aleah.” Then a portal appeared and we stepped inside, I heard how North wished us good luck and how they would keep an eye on Jack’s actions. It truly might be dangerous when Pitch had Jack under his control. We’re afraid that darkness might come.

“This seems nice,” I laughed when I saw where we had came. Ethan frowned and looked around him. “Yup, definitely the right place,” he sighed.

“Ethaaaan!” I heard an excited shout and I look around us. The pink room had some girly fabrics and patterns everywhere, it was like a little girls bedroom from their sweetest fantasies. Then I saw how a girl runs to hug Ethan. She hit him so hard that the air left from his lungs, however Ethan didn’t get mad but instead he rubbed the girls back.

The girl had long honey blonde hair that had slight waves on it, her eyes were golden brown. Her cheeks had rosy shade of pink as well as her lips. Her cheeks were round and her headshape was almost like a heart. She looked like a sweet child.

“Nice to see you too, Aleah,” Ethan laughed and messed up the girls hair. “Oh! It has been so long time!” The girl grinned and her eyes were shining. Ethan hummed. “Just few weeks Als. When it was your birthday,” Ethan winked his eye. “Precisely! Extremely too long and you were just dancing with some girls!” Aleah groaned and I saw Ethan flushing.

Then Aleah glances at me, “Who’s this lady?” She smiles curiously and comes to me. “My name is Princess Aleah,” she greeted me and I curtsied her. “Oh she has royal manners!” Aleah squealed in excitement and I chuckled a bit.

“I’m the former Queen of Arendelle, Elsa Frost. Now I’m called as the Protector,” I smiled to her. The girls eyes widened, “Is this true?” She looks at Ethan who shrugged. “You’re truly the one who I have heard bedtime stories? The one who froze a kingdom andand,” Aleah spoke fast.

“Tsch, calm down girl,” Ethan sighed. “You should not believe everything in an instant,” Ethan glared at Aleah who pouted. “But this is the most awesome thing I have heard!” She shouted.

“Chill! I mean she just told you that she is our ancestor and you know who that queen was? The one with winter powers,” Ethan groaned. “You just believe her without questioning it?” Ethan crossed his arms over his chest.

“Well, I could prove it,” I smiled but just when I was about to show her, Aleah sighed and I look at her. “C’mon cousin, it’s not that impossible since.. You know what I can do? I swear that I’ll kill you if you tell mum about it!” She told to Ethan strictly.

I see how Ethan relaxes, looking curiously at Aleah. I gasped from surprise when Aleah rises to air. “As you can see cousin, I have something special in me!” She giggled. “Y-you have his wind,” I whispered.

“Whose wind?” Aleah asked curiously and landed down. “Jack Frost,” Ethan responded. “He is a fairytale character,” Aleah responded immediately and Ethan shook his head.

“Jack Frost is my husband,” I told her. “Nope,” Aleah said and popped the p. “Als, I actually saw him. He is a bit blue at the moment but if kids believe in him again we might be able to bring him back. That’s what this relic said to me,” Ethan points at me.

“I would appreciate if you would stop calling me as a relic,” I said quickly. I saw a sparkle in Ethan’s eyes suddenly, “As you wish, relic.” He exaggerated the last part with the relic and laughed.

“Stop,” I said strictly and I hear Aleah trying to get us to stop. “Relic,” Ethan said again. I stomped the floor and it started to freeze. “Hey! Not cool!” Ethan gasped as his feet froze to floor.

“Stop making my room to freeze!” Aleah gulped. Then Ethan glared at me and waved his hand, he created one ice spike that flew to floor just in front of me. “STOP FIGHTING!” Aleah shouted.

“We are not fighting,” we said in unison. Aleah rolled her eyes when the ice melted.

“So this Jack Frost is real? And my cousin has some winter powers too?” Aleah sighed and I nodded my head. “Yes and that might be the key to stop all this,” I sighed.

“Stop what?” Aleah questioned. “Well Mr. Frost is sort of turning evil, soon making the world into one dark ice cube – let me correct – ice ball and freezing everyone.. oh and on top of that he is working with some nightmare dude,” Ethan shrugged.

“Really? He is not kidding?” Aleah glances at me. “Unfortunately he isn’t,” I smiled sadly. “So you’re Mrs. Frost? You have some serious relationship issues?” Aleah blinked her eyes and I shook my head.

“It’s hard to explain,” I said quietly.

“Anyways could we catch up tomorrow, it’s my bed time,” Aleah yawned.

My eyes flashed wide open, “bed time?” Aleah nodded, “Yeah. It’s like ten pm.”

Quickly I run to window and I see dark sands going around the kingdom. “They’re here,” I whispered and Ethan runs next to me. “That weird guy with a dress is here?” He said and looks around.

“What guy with a dress?” Aleah says and runs to window.

“Tic, toc, the clock is ticking. Soon the world will be mine,” an evil laughter traveled in the air. His eyes are glowing in the darkness as he floats closer to the castle and Aleah’s window.

“So sweet, teaming up with some children. It reminds me of something,” Pitch wondered, tapping his chin. Then his eyes flash open as Jack flies next to him. His whole presence is dark, he is fully covered in nightmare sand.

“Jack,” I whispered.

“That guy in dress is Jack? Oh wow,” Aleah squealed. “No, that one is the nightmare guy,” Ethan sighed.

“Let’s see what my new pet can do,” Pitch grinned and now Jack flies closer to the castle. Just when he was about to shoot his black ice combined with dark lightning strikes I created a barrier.

“I’m going to kill you and your lineage!” Pitch shouted and I look at Aleah who is stunned from what’s happening. Ethan is holding his arms around her as she has run to embrace him. She is afraid.

I made a fast decicion, “Ethan. We need to leave from here, it’s not safe until we have a solution.” He nodded his head and I took out a snowglobe. Leaving from here broke my heart but we need to work with the solution before we can encounter him. I just wish that we won’t be too late to help him.

A/N:

So now you’ve met Ethan and Aleah.

How do their characters feel for you?

I’m sorry.. bit tired already..hehe , sorry if there’s some typos!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 200 15
Back at North pole after years from what happened to the Arendelle Family, the globe of North's is being strange again. Children stopped believing at...
1.8K 111 21
"You must discover life on your own. What you'll experience can't be taught with words, it can only be lived." My mentors' words rang softly in my ea...
25.9K 1.5K 48
Love. Love is what I had. What I lost. What I now have a second chance to get back. But when memories have disappeared, and hearts have broken, will...
3K 125 18
Elsa Arrendelle, Was such a sweet caring girl that she only cared for the people around her. She has a younger sister, Anna Arrendelle. She loves her...