๐•๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“'๐’ ๐Ž๐‘...

By bbshnxoxo

๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐„๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐๐จ๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
I'm Back
57

36

2.2K 74 32
By bbshnxoxo

"I'm really sorry... But I uh... I'm waiting for somebody to ask me" I rejected the dark brown haired boy as gently as I could.

"oh... Um.. It's alright.." he said, looking down. I patted on his shoulder and give him a soft smile.

"I'm sorry... I really am" I watch the tall Ravenclaw boy nodded his head and walked away. I sighed lowly as I runned my fingers through my hair.

"Elora! How many boyz do you want to reject?" Stella said as the girls begin to walk by my side. I shook my head while pursing my lips.

"I don't know... I just... I'm not feeling for it"

"what d you mean?! You juzt rejected six boyz who asked you to de ball!" Anne said.

"I'm just..."

"waiting for Diggory?" Charlotte said with raised eyebrows. As much as I'm embarrassed to say it but I am waiting for him. I nodded my head lowly as I sighed.

I hear them sigh as we make our way to the Great Hall and sit with Hermione while me staring at Cedric like a fool. Will he ask me to the ball? But I'm his rival, I doubt he would ask me. Including his father who will disapprove for going to the ball with a rival as a date.

I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't even hear my friends calling out for me "earth to Elora!" I hear someone called my name as I look at Hermione.

"yes?"

"have you find out about the clue?"

I sighed "not yet.."

"where were you staring at?" Stella said, looking at where I just looked.

"n-nothing" shit. Why do I stuttered?

"she's obviously stared at Diggory" Anne teased with a smirk on her face.

"Talking about the clue... Wait... I've read about them somewhere!" I say excitedly and changed the topic as I dashed towards the library, leaving my friends staring at me.

I keep running until I reach the library and regain my composure before walking in calmly. I gave a nod to Madam Pince as I started to search for the book I've read. I skimmed my fingers through the books on the shelves before pulling out a big book of creatures in Wizarding World.

I skipped to the page as I read it  'merpeople can't sing on the land and will let out a loud screech when they're on the land'

So, that means I have to put the egg in the water? I smirked and put the book back on the shelves and walked out of the library towards the Great Hall. I skipped to the hall happily as I sat down next to Hermione. She looked at me weirdly.

"what's wrong with you?"

"I've figured out how to hear the clue"

Harry turned to me in a blink of eyes from his conversation with Ron "really? How?"

"Harry! You can't ask another champion!" Hermione said, slapping his head.

"ow!" I smirked and lean into his ear.

"it's related to water" I pulled back and watch his face turned to a confused one.

"Elora!"

"what? I'm just helping my friend!" she rolled her eyes as she glared at me who's giggling.

Time skip

I tip toed out of the carriage as quiet as possible since the others are sleeping. I have my robes, my hair down and the hood on as I run into the massive castle up to the fifth floor with my golden egg in my hands. I passed Mrs Norris and Filch so it's pretty good for now.

Once I reach the bathroom, I stripped down to my undergarments before dipping my body in the bubbly bath. I lean against the wall as I relaxed my body and my tense muscles. I closed my eyes as a smile crept on my face. The silence in the bathroom, the warm relaxing bath, the sound of water running helps me to get my mind off things that have been bugging me since the beginning of this year. Not to mention, the attack at the World Cup and others but I don't want to talk about that now.

After the leisure moments, I decided to hear the clue as I grabbed the egg and opened it underwater.

Come seek us where our voices are
We cannot sing above the ground
An hour long you'll have to look
To recover what we took

I dive up as I cough, letting the water out of my lungs and put the egg back on the floor. I lean my back against the tilted wall and started to combine the pieces together. So, their voices can't be heard on ground so obviously in the water. There are merpeople in the Black Lake so... That's where we'll be looking for. An hour... The task only for an hour. To recover what we took? So, there's like a prize down there. What's the most valuable thing for me? Dad? Mom? They're teachers.
My friends? Yeah... Most probably.

Letting that slide for now, I started to enjoy my bath again since I've figured out the clue and just have to find a way to breath underwater for an hour. I can transfigure myself into some sort of fish or the bubble head charm. So, that's settled. I smiled and closed my eyes.

Not tryna be indie
Not tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this
Tell me how you choose
Can you feel why you're in this
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room

'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
And I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise and your sins
Just me and you
Light it up, on the run
Let's make love, tonight
Make it up, fall in love, try

But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here

We were shut like a jacket
So do your zip
We will roll down the rapids
To find a wave that fits
Can you feel where the wind is
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room

'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise and your sins
Just me and you
Light it up, on the run
Let's make love tonight
Make it up, fall in love, try

But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here

Go, give love to your body
It's only you that can stop it
Go, give love to your body
It's only you that can stop it
Go, give love to your body
It's only you that can stop it
Go, give love to your body
But you'll never be alone

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here

I heard a clap behind me as I widen my eyes, immediately looking back to see who is it. My heart beats faster as I frozed in my place, unable to move looking at the person in front of me.

"that was beautiful, Elora"

"C-Cedric... What are you doing here?" I tried to cover myself as much as I could.

"I could ask you the same question"

"I just... Figured out the clue and.. Just want to have a relaxing bath"

"and so do I. You have such a beautiful voice"

"thank you.. I... Need to leave now" I get out of the bath immediately and get my towel, clutching it to my body.

"hey... You were enjoying the bath... Don't leave just because of me"

"oh no... I'll just leave" I feel him grabbed my shoulder as I turned around at him.

"please" I sighed and nodded my head. I wait for him to get in the bath first before me so I just look at him.

"why don't you get in first?"

"oh no, Cedric. Just get in first"

He raised his eyebrows "alright" he began unbuttoning his shirt as I look away, respecting his privacy. After I listen to him getting in the bath. I sighed for the how many times and let my towel fall before joining him in the bath. He smiled at me before grabbing his egg.

"you have figured out the clue?"

"huh? Oh yeah.." I said, smiling a little.

"then, I'll just figure out mine" he swim in with his egg. After a while he returned, putting the egg on the floor. I can't help but to stare at him, his perfectly six packs, the water running fown from his hair, his face to his chest and his wet hair. I bit my lips and looked away.

I heard him chuckled and when I look back at him, he's next to me. I flinched in surprise but relaxed rather quickly and I lean against the wall, keeping a distance between us. We sit in complete silence and just enjoying it.

"so... Elora.. Have you.. Gotten a date?" I snapped my head at him as I look at him with surprised face.

"oh.. Uh..." how am I supposed to say that I've been waiting for him to ask me?

"I uh..."

"you?" he turned his head at me as he waited for my answer.

"I am waiting for somebody to ask me.."

"who is that somebody?" he asked with raised eyebrows.

"uh... Someone.... What about you?" I said with a smile on my face.

"well... I wanted to ask this one beautiful girl but she's waiting for another guy to ask her" he said with a slightly disappointed face. I look down and bit my lips.

"how do you know?"

"she told me"

"I mean... Why don't you ask her to the ball first? You'll never know if she was talking about you" I looked up at him with heavy heart. He's interested in another girl. He stared at me, straight into my own orbs.

"how do you know?"

"I'm a girl.. Of course, I would know how she thinks. She wouldn't admitted it right in front of her own crush. Besides, you are good looking. A ton of girls have a crush on you wether from Hogwarts or Beauxbatons" I admitted, forcing a small smile on my face.

"nah... A lot of boys like her too. She is undeniably beautiful. Just this morning, I heard her conversation with a boy. He asked her to the ball"

"and what did she say?"

"I don't know... I left after that.."

"you shouldn't have done that... Maybe, she rejected the boy. You'll never know if you left without hearing her own answer" he sighed as he looked in front.

"you're right... I should have waited...." I smiled and we stare at each other. For a moment, I lost in his eyes. I forgot about my surroundings and all I could focus on is him, my heart beats really fast but I couldn't help myself. We lean in into each other and slowly closed our eyes before hearing someone cleared their throat.

"uh ehmm" we parted from each other as we look at the Moaning Myrtle. I groaned in my head as I tried to restrain myself from throwing anything through her. She just have to ruin this. I glared at her but she didn't take the memo and smiled flirtatiously at Cedric, he didn't see uncomfortable though.

"uh... Myrtle... Do you have any business here?" I say as politely as I could. She turned her head to me with annoyed expressions clear as crystal on her face.

"uh... Did I interrupted something?" she said in her annoying high pitched voice as I bite my lips, controlling myself. Obviously you interrupted something, idiot.

"nothing... We're just leaving" Cedric said, pulling me up with him. He handed me my towel as I wrapped myself with it and stare at him in his towel for a few minutes before looking away after he caught me. I muttered some spells to dry my clothes and my undergarments. After I'm done putting my clothes on, we leave the bathroom with our eggs in our hands.

We reach the place where we're parted our ways "goodbye Elora" he said slowly.

"goodbye Cedric" I said softly as he stared at me for a while before giving me a nod and I watched him leave. After regaining my senses, I walked to the carriage from the castle and sighed slowly.

I'm messed up. I looked up to the dark sky, the stars and the moon that shine so brightly. They are beautiful and shine like a diamond. I love the night, without the dark we'd never see the stars. I bet one of them is my mother, the one that shines so brightly just like her name.

I smiled and walked in the carriage, sneaking into my room quietly as I lay down on the bed after changing into my nightgown. I lay down on my left as I stare at my mother before closing my eyes and rest for the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37 0 12
โ•”โ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โœง โœฆ โœง.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•โ•— "To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ...
25K 876 24
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ฝ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐น๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ? ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘...
37.6K 1.7K 87
๐๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง, ๐š ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๏ฟฝ...
24.6K 508 9
๐’œ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐’น๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐ป๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐ต๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡...