๐•๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“'๐’ ๐Ž๐‘...

By bbshnxoxo

๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐„๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐๐จ๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
I'm Back
57

35

2.3K 76 24
By bbshnxoxo

I woken up early in the morning just so that I could talk to dad about what happened during the first task. That's why I ended up in the hallway early in this morning. Strolling around, looking at the potraits and reliving the moments when I was here. The only sounds is my footsteps as my shoes hit the floor and nobody really here as they are in the Great Hall right now. I stopped in front of the Gargoyle as I muttered the password and climbing up the stairs, bringing me in front of dad's office. I knock on the door thrice before hearing the reply from the other side.

"dad"

"Elora... What brings you here?"

"I just wondered if you knows about what happened yesterday.."

"about the fire can't touch you?"

"yes.. In fact, there was like a shield in front of me" dad put his half moon spectacles down before sighing, looking at me making me even more curious about what he has to say.

"look... Elora... When you were born, your mother got to live just for a while before she closed her eyes. She casted a protection on you. A protection that will bound to you forever"

"what is that protection? Is it a blood protection or something?"

"no... It's a protection that your mother created it herself. It means to protect you from any dangers"

"is it means to protect me from Voldermort?"

"It means to protect you from any dangers but yes... One of the reasons, she casted this protection was because of him. She knew she can't lived any longer to protect you or watch you grow up in front of her. And that's why she casted this protection on you. She wants to protect you even if.... She's not here, with you" I smile at how thoughtful she was and nodded my head.

"thank you, dad. I got my answers"

"you're welcome" suddenly something clicked in my mind.

"dad... But does it means, it will protect me from killing curse?"

"I'm not sure..." I nodded my head.

"alright.... Thank you" I exited the office while heading towards the Great Hall to tell my friends about this.

Once I reached the hall, I immediately go and sit with my friends as they started bombarding me with questions except for Ron who's stuffing his face with the food. For once, I feel grateful to have a friend like Ron.

"where did you go?" Hermione said, waiting for my answer.

"I went to talk to dad about what happened yesterday"

"what did he say?"

"he said that, it was a protection that my mother casted on me to protect me from any danger"

"protection?" Stella chirped in, looking interest about where's this going.

"yeah... A protection that she invented herself"

"any danger? Does that mean it will protect you from killing curse?" Harry said and Ron stopped eating, looking at me.

"I don't know... That's why... I think that I want to find my mother's old house... She probably left a notebook about her invented spells or something"

"do you know where exactly is her old house?" Anne said, putting her chin on the back of her palms.

"I don't know... But I'm sure it's in France... I just have to look for it myself"

Hermione grabbed my hands "we're going to help you find it"

"no... You don't have to"

"I insist" Harry suddenly said.

"count me in!" Ron chirped in making me giggle.

"guys..... What did I do to deserve such good friends like you" I give them a small smile as I started to pick up some food from the table.

Time skip brought to you by Harry, the ladies man who spitted his drink

"ohh the lezzon was funn!" Charlotte sing as we giggled at how hyperactive she is.

"you're happy just becauze you've gotten praised by the professor" Anne said.

"hey! Can't you be happy for me that I got the answer right for once in that class?" Charlotte pouted as she crossed her arms. I laughed and shook my head at how silly she is.

"oohhh congratulations dear clever Charlotte Couture!" Stella said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"oohh thank youuu" she began twirling around again.

"you stupidz Stella! Why did you say that?! Now, look at what you've done!" Anne whisper-yell with widen eyes at Stella.

"I didn't know she will act like that or I would never said that!" Stella whispers back and I have to put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from bursting out laughing. I shook my head, thinking how childish my friends could be despite how mature they look.

We arrived the Great Hall with Charlotte still jumping around that Stella and Anne had to pulled her arms so that she wouldn't embarass herself or us. Anne even put her hand on Charlotte's mouth because she started singing random songs.

"Elora! What are you doing?! Help us!" Stella said as I go help them while giggling and sit her down properly. After we settled down, Ron looked at Charlotte with a frown on his face.

"oi Elora what's wrong with your friend?" he motioned to the giggling brunette.

I shrugged my shoulders "the professor praised her for answering the questions right. So after that class... She went... Let's say she went mental a little" Ron scrunched his face and continuing to eat his food.

I heard somebody spitted their drink when I saw Harry's uniform wet with his drink on his shirt while his eyes staring at the Ravenclaw table, Cho Chang precisely. He was obviously trying to smile at Cho but being the ladies man he is, he spitted his juice.

"ooo very smooth Mr Potter" I teased as he turned at me with annoyed expressions clearly on his face and shoved me in the shoulder.

"well, are you any different?"

"at least I never spitted anything while trying to smile at my crush" I smirked when he rolled his eyes.

"look at this! I can't believe she's done it again. Miss Granger a plain but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey sources report is none other than the Bulgarian bon-bon Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotional blow" Hermione read and I peeked at the newspaper to see a pictute of her hugging Harry at the tent and a picture of Viktor Krum.

"Bulgarian bon-bon?" Stella repeated with her face red, trying to not burst in laughter.

"I wonder why did the ministry assigned her to report on this tournament? She's a complete maniac" I said with my face frowned.

"the other thing is... How's she still work for the ministry while she can't even writes a good story. She didn't even mention Cedric's name, Fleur and Krum names spelled wrongly" Anne sound as I nodded in agreement.

"I just hope the readers don't believe her" Charlotte said and I just now realized she's come back to her senses.

"only idiots will read and believe her stories" Stella said while picking up an apple.

"parcel for you, Mr Weasley" a boy said and I looked at the red hair younger Gryffindor student.

"thank you, Nigel" I look at the boy who's staring at Harry.

"not now, Nigel. Later. Go on" Ron said, ushering him away with disappointment clearly on his face.

"I told him I'd get Harry's autograph" Ron said as I chuckled lowly.

"oh look mum's sent me something" Ron pulled it out to reveal a traditional dress robes.

"mum sent me a dress" I giggled quitely.

"well it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet? Aha!" Harry pulled the bonnet out and put it up.

"those down, Harry. Ginny these must be for you"

"I'm not wearing that. It's ghastly" Ginny said, looking at her brother. Hermione and me laughing quietly while looking down.

"what are you on about?" Ron said confusedly.

"they're not for Ginny. They're for you" we burst out laughing at him.

"dress robes" I said.

"dress robes? For what?"

"the Yule Ball" Charlotte said plainly, looking at Ron.

"the what ball?"

"the Yule Ball is a formal Christmas celebration that held for the Tri Wizard Tournament" I explained.

"so... What we'll do at the ball?" Harry said.

"mostly dance" Hermione said.

"dance?! Bloody hell! I'm not good at dancing" Ron said with wide eyes.

"don't worry, I'm sure mom will make a class for that"

"what about you four?"

"what bout uz?" Anne said.

"if you're talking about dancing. We're already trained for it. We dance a lot at Beauxbatons" I said.

"can you teach us?" Harry said.

"what? Finding a date or dancing?"

"date? Why would we need a date?" Ron said with horrific expression on his face.

"well then, you will be the only who dance alone by yourself at the ball" I remark.

"well.. I'm sure we both can find a date ourselves" Harry said smugly.

"really? You spitted you drinkz while trying to smile at your crush and you ezpect uz to believe you can find a date?" Stella said as we girls burst out laughing at him. He blushed furiously.

"I... I j-just wasn't prepared" he stuttered. I shook my head smiling and looked at the Hufflepuff table, I just hope Cedric would ask me to the ball.  I feel a hole burning through me and when I look behind, I saw Malfoy smirking at me. I rolled my eyes at him as I flipped my hair, turning to the girls.

"hey Elora. Malfoy iz staring at you" Charlotte said bluntly while looking behind me and I rolled my eyes.

"I know. That's why I'm very annoyed right now" I say.

"you don't think he's over you right?" I Iook at Hermione.

"I don't know Hermione. And honestly, I don't care at all" I picked up an apple and bite on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 497 9
๐’œ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐’น๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐ป๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐ต๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡...
8.3K 2.8K 50
"๐‘Œ/๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก , ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’" ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘’...
32 0 12
โ•”โ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โœง โœฆ โœง.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•โ•— "To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ...
11.5K 115 11
๐•‹๐•™๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž ~ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’Š๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’” ๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’Š๐’“ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’•๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’‘๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†...