𝑱𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 {Louis x F...

By END3RP3ARL

Stage Manager and Lead Actor to lovers, I wonder how that happened? Slowish updates due to the fact of I am i... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Important
Chapter 20

Chapter Five

4.9K 158 12
By END3RP3ARL

I stare blankly down at the packet in front of me. It stares back, taunting me. The big 62 in the top right of the front page mocks me. I tighten my jaw as I quickly flip the packet over, away from prying eyes. I'm barely passing all of my classes, clawing my way through. Ironic considering I don't even have claws. Animals behind me chat excitedly about their good grades on the test. I silently begin to collect my items and stand, promptly leaving the classroom. It was the end of the day anyways. I'm not attending rehearsals today, they can go a day without me. This thought sits in my head even though I have hesitance in actually skipping rehearsal. I've never done this before and I know for sure that Louis is going to come looking for me or send someone to do it. I need to find a place where I can't be found easily. The roof of the dorm should be fine. I nod my head as I come to my decision to skip.

    I walk back to my dorm, keeping my head down. It isn't very hard considering I'm not close to anyone in the school really. I have conversations with people inside of class and club activities yea, but I don't really socialize with anyone once those hours are over. I didn't really mind it most of the time. I can usually get by. It just seems that today is one of those days where I can't. Perhaps I could try studying when I get back to the dorm? I can go to the rooftop and study there. It would be quiet enough. I enter my dorm room to see it is empty. My dormmates haven't arrived yet from whatever they do at the end of the school day. I change out of my school uniform, putting on something that is warm and comfy. I collect a few items before leaving a note, letting my dormmates know that I will be on the roof of the building. I make my way up to the rooftop and get towards the edge. I plop down, taking my bag off of my shoulder and opening it up. I spill the contents out in front of me. I pull out my phone, opening youtube and putting on Lo-fi to listen to as I attempt to study.

    Hours have past and the sun has begun to set. My study session went alright. I got distracted a few times considering I have never really studied before. Everything was placed back in my bag as my feet dangle off of the building. My music choice has changed to musical melodies. A mixture of the classics and the newer musicals. I hum along to the song currently playing as I sway back and forth to the melody coming through my phone. The song changes and I stand, twirling slightly away from the edge. My humming turns into actual singing, "It's not simple to say that most days I don't recognize me..." I begin before continuing on. I know I'm alone, I can be free from the shackles I've placed on myself with my lack of confidence. The song continues and so do I, walking along the rooftop. I get lost in the song as I connect with the singer, the lyrics of the song are similar to how I feel about my life. A small, pitiful smile makes its way onto my face as I continue to sing. The sunset looks beautiful as I look out at it from the rooftop. My ears dip as I frown.

    The song slowly comes to an end and so do I. I let out a breath as I look up at the sky. My ear flicks as I hear the door to the rooftop shut quickly. I whip around, eyes darting all over the rooftop to see if I can spot any threat. My ears continue to flicker as I listen to anything as I am on high alert, making my way over to the door, backpack, and phone in hand. If I'm going down, I'm going down swinging. Although a backpack isn't going to do that much damage. I pause, ears flickering one more time, no one is here. It was like they were just standing at the door and then left. I frown, who was it?

    The idea of it being Tem's killer crosses my mind. It couldn't be though, they would've struck, wouldn't they? I begin to think as I make my way down the stairs and back to my dorm. Who would have been looking for me? I can't think of anyone who would want to speak to me at this time. Oh shit, was it Louis? He probably, scratch that, he will yell at me tomorrow. I sigh as I open the door to my dorm room. My dormmates are all doing their own things. "Hey [name]." Sam says as they look up from their book.

    "Hey," I reply quietly, throwing my bag down and flopping onto my bed.

    "There was a grey wolf looking for you, says he was sent by Louis?" I groan into my pillow. So it was Legosi who came up to the roof then.

    "Thanks for telling me," I say politely before throwing the covers over myself and curling into a ball. I am in for a helluva ride tomorrow. I shudder at the thought. I want life to be easy but this is anything but easy at this point. I bury my head into my pillows, tonight is going to be a long night if I continue to have thoughts like these. I won't be able to sleep at this rate, my mind is whirring a million miles a minute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
175K 8.8K 43
Yoongi is desperately in need of a math tutor in order to pass math. Jimin recommends his friend. What happens when Yoongi starts to develop feelings...
42.3K 1.3K 23
(DISCONTINUED) *the book only ended just before the final episode so I would not consider this book unreadable* What happens when instead of Legoshi...
173K 6.8K 23
Park Seonghwa shows off his tough exterior until his "embarrassing" secret is discovered. Maybe he really is more fragile than he seems... (Seonghwa...