Letters To You

By ShanteSOspecial

where a boy writes letters to his ex girlfriend in hopes of getting the courage to send them to her one day. ... More

a u t h o r ♡ n o t e
0|0
0|1
0|2
0|3
0|4
0|5
0|6
0|7
0|8
0|9
1|0
1|1
1|2
1|3
1|4
1|5
1|6
1|7
1|8
2|0
t h a n k y o u

1|9

53 6 2
By ShanteSOspecial

to evangeline,

       she's gone, evangeline. mom's gone. it has barely been over  a month since she left home and now she's fricking dead. i'm supposed to be graduating high school tomorrow, but can i do that now? she was the only thing that was keeping me alive and now she's dead. what is there to live for now? what can i possibly life for? i don't think i can go on anymore. i remember telling you earlier that she was the reason for me fighting the urge to kill myself.... she's gone now, i no longer need to fight.

       my father has a gun in his bottom drawer. i've held it to my head several times, but she was always there. her voice was always there to calm me, to give me hope. what am i supposed to do now that she's gone? i can't fight anymore. i'm done. i just can't do it anymore. i'm sorry. goodbye, evangeline.

yours truly (for the very last time),
hayden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 430 13
A journey of words that are weighed heavily with love, purity and compassion for your soul. Every page, slowly caressed by your touch, will seize you...
1.7K 177 45
few rumours, big misunderstanding and uncontrollable hate. Jason Styles, the topper and the bad boy of the most prestigious school of London. Sohin...
5.2K 1K 44
It isn't difficult to fall for a boy who is a natural charmer, complimented with a set of intimidating eyes and sunkissed smile...and especially if h...
69.1K 212 22
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...