Vo Gali Thi Ishq Ki (TELEPHON...

By thecluelessnibbi

Previously known as ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’“๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’• - ๐‘ช ๐‘ณ ๐‘ถ ๐‘บ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ ๐‘บ๐Ÿ’“ ๐ท๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ง๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ-๐‘ง๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘– ๏ฟฝ... More

Preface
1.Qurbat!
Q2.
Q3.
Q4.
Q5.
Q6.
Q7.
Qurbat Epilogue
1.F I T O O R
Readers Choice
F2.
F3.
F4.
F5.
F6.
F7.
F8.
F9.
F10.
F12.
12.1_Sayonee
F13.
F14.
Last Chapter
FITOOR EPILOGUE
TELEPHONE BOOTH
TB.2
TB3
TB.4
TB.5
TB.6
TB.7
TB.8

F11.

8.1K 624 101
By thecluelessnibbi

I am so tired of changing my book name constantly 😂😂. Well (thinking) actually because it's the first time I did. So which one you prefer?

The aroma of heavenly dishes was thick in air. Every mouth watering dishes from veg to non-veg in finest bone china vessels we're placed on the glass table. A feast was prepared in celebration. After all the only son of Mr and Mrs Ibrahim who was finally back after eight months and now graduated.

"Mom, This is too much!" Omer eyes were big in shock staring at the laid out table in front of him.

"Nothing is too much tonight." Mr Ibrahim spoke smiling at his son while pulling out his chair to sit. "Its a double celebration for us tonight. Our son is back and graduated with honours. What more a father could ask for." Mr Ibrahim proudly announced.

"Exactly Bhai!" Hana added grinning who was sitting beside her brother. And Omer simply just shook his head while dishing out his food.

Entire Ibrahim family had their dinner amidst fun and laugh while talking and munching on all the goodness until their appetite were full and satisfied.

"uhh.." Mr Ibrahim cleared his throat while cleaning his mouth with a tissue after finishing his dinner. "Now Omer what do you want as your graduation gift?" Mr Ibrahim stare at Omer expectantly who snapped his head in his direction looking surprised.

"Dad?"

"Well its a ritual. You can ask anything you want tonight." His father suggested warning him, reminding of the golden opportunity.

"Anything?"Omer eyes sparked.

"Anything!" Mr Ibrahim was too confidently.

"Yeahhh! Go ahead bhai ask something that he can't deny!" Her sister added eviliy smiling. Mr Ibrahim glared at her playfully.

Omer stared at his father with a glint in his eyes "Soch lo?"

(Are you sure?)

"Sochna kya hai, Just ask away son!" His dad laughed shaking his head at his son.

(I'm sure.)

Omer smirked at his father before slightly turning his head to his grandmother who's eyes were shinning with mirth. Their faces morphed into similar expression before he turned back to look at his father again who was waiting patiently.

"Promise you want go back on your words." Omer demanded arrogantly.

"What nonsense? Its not like you will be asking for my life. However, I can even give it that away for you happily." His father joked.

"Still I need assurance." Omer leaned back on his chair casually.

"I promise!" His father shook his head helplessly unaware of the thoughts going inside Omer devilish brain.

Though Omer wanted to talk to their parents about it himself but again who is he do deny the immunity offered by his own father. Hopefully, his father don't eat the words back he just promised.

"Main shadi karna chahta hu...."

(I want to marry...)

"Abeer se!"

Her mothers eyes were open wide in surprise and happiness until he mentioned Abeer's name. Hana choked on the water she was drinking meanwhile all the playfulness from Mr Ibrahim face was gone. He stiffened on his place.

Omer decided he will talk this matter soon to his parents with or without Abeer's consent on this because he is sure about one thing that his father is more difficult than Abeer could ever be. He doesn't want to waste anymore time, he already have wasted enough and About Abeer well he will have their entire life to convince her, to coax her into this but his family is a more serious matter right now.

"Kya bakwas hai ye?" Mr Ibrahim was furious.

(Are you out of your mind?)

"I'm serious Dad." Omer replied obediently, his eyes lowered in respect.

"Omer I will give you anything but not this. Just forget it!" Mr Ibrahim rejected straight adamantly.

"But all I want is her." Omer still didn't cross the line of respect with his father. His father is one hell of a intimidating man if he wants to be. Omer is an exact replica of his father's features and character.

"Omer I told you my decision. Aaj k baad is ghar me is bare me kabhi zikr nahi hoga and its my warning!" Mr Ibrahim threatened sternly after getting up from his seat looking annoyed.

(I don't want any discussion on this topic ever again)

"Okay then..."Omer nodded calmly when he was really far from it, glaring hole in the table with his furious eyes.
"Is ghar me phir Hana k alawa or koi shadi nahi hogi!" Omer stood up from his seat pushing his chair roughly aside.

(There won't be any wedding in this house house except Hana)

"Kuwara marna hai mar jao! Lekin us insaan ki beti is ghar me kabhi nahi aayegi!" Mrs Ibrahim and Sadaf Khan gasped in horror.

(You can gladly die single the least I care but I won't accept that man's daughter in my house!)

"Ye kya manhoos bol rahe hai aap? Ek hi to beta hai hamara." Mrs Ibrahim intervened in disbelief. The line of stress clearly appearing on her glowing forehead.

(Please don't say such things! He is our only son)

"Yahi to afsos hai Begum Sahiba! Ek hi beta hai vo bhi badeemag!" Ibrahim snapped shaking his head in despair.

(Exactly why I feel disappointed today dear wife! Only som with no sense at all.)

"Acha?" Omer looked amused "Aaisa bhi kya keh dia maine? Or jise aap vo insaan keh rahe hai vo aapka apna bhai hai!" Omer retorted gritting his teeth.

(Really?) (What did I do wrong? And the one you are calling 'that man' is your own brother!)

"No, he is not! Not anymore!" Ibrahim yelled back furiously not liking his talking him back disrespectfully.

"Ibrahim!" Sadaf Khan for the first time in entire conversation yelled loudly stopping them. She was looking angry and hurt. Ibrahim's face soften for a moment in guilt noticing his mothers expression.

"Khabardaaar! Ye rishte mere janaze pr hi khatam karna!"Sadaf Khan eyes are spitting fire of rage and anger threatening his son.

(I dare you to cut your relation ties over my dead body!,)

"Ammi..." Ibrahim mumbled feeling guilt before adding stubbornly making sure not to cross the line this time. "Rahman is your son, I don't have a problem but I am sorry he is not my brother anymore." His eyes lowered in respect and voice stern with determination.

"Thik hai fir! " Sadaf Khan nodded sternly. "Omer ko Abeer se shadi karni hai to voh Abeer se hi shadi karega! Main bhi dekhun kon rokta hai." She announced firmly standing her ground.

Omer felt happy witnessing dadi taking stand for his love but it was short lived until Ibrahim's next word popped his bubble.

"Ammi..." Ibrahim and Zainab's eyes grew wide in horror and disbelief.

"Ammi look..."Ibrahim breathed to calm himself down. "I never mingled in your and Rahmaan's business..."He stated patiently "So I expect you to please stay out of my son and my business." His voice was calm and patient but still his words dig a big hole in Sadaf's heart and tear of hurt dropped from her eyes. She stared at him in disbelief and speechless.

"Hana!" Sadaf Khan gulped before calling her name firmly. Her hurtful eyes turned cold still fixed on Ibrahim.

"Ji dadi?" She asked meekly.

"Mere liye cab book karein!"
(book a cab for me)

Ibrahim, Zainab, Hana and Omer faces lost color, turning white in shock on Sadaf Khan announcement. No! She can't leave.

"Ammi ye kya..."

(Mom why is....)

"Dadi?"

Sadaf Khan raised her palms stopping them. Not even sparing a glance. She is still hurt by Ibrahim's last comment.

"Do as I say Hana!" She glared at Hana coldly. daring her to go against her. Meanwhile Hana was in dilemma and tears spilling from her innocent eyes.

"No Dadi, you can't leave!" Omer stepped ahead. "Not because of me atleast..." he shook his head stubbornly. "I will figure something out but you don't have to leave because of me." Omer stated stubbornly clutching his grandma's frail hand in his.

"Mera bacha!"she cooed lovingly caressing his face. "I am not leaving because of you..." she said while glaring with her murderous eyes in Ibrahim's direction who is now staring down in shame.

(My baby)

"Ammi...I...I am sorry.." Ibrahim apologized desperately.

"On one condition..." Sadaf eyes sparked with something dangerous. "Bring Abeer here as Omer's bride." She told her condition.

"No!"Ibrahim head shot up stubbornly in protest. Sadaf Khan stiffly nodded monotonously.

"Hanaaa meri cab book karein abhi!" Finally Sadaf yelled at Hana in frustration who's hand instantly started working on her phone shaking.

"Dadi!" Omer whimpered. "This is your home."

"Omer don't blame yourself.." Dadi consoled him. "You want me in this house right?" She asked and he desperately nodded like a baby. "fir Abeer ko jaldi se is ghar ki bahu banakar leke aao." She expressed her heartfelt desire.

(Then bring Abeer in this house as a daughter-in-law soon..)

"Is ghar main ab main tabhi wapis aaungi jab Abeer ki doli is ghar me aaegi." She declared stubbornly, glaring at Ibrahim again who instantly looked away. His ego and stubbornness isn't letting him accept defeat.

(I will step into this house only when Abeer will step here as your bride!)

"But Dadi what's the need to leave this house?"Omer really don't understand her grandma's sudden plans.

"I have to do this darling. Its high time." She patted his cheek, her eyes moist and voice thick with emotions.

"7 saal!"

(Seven years!)

"7 saal se khamosh hu, apne beto ki sakhtiyan chup chap bardasht karti aai hu. Bs ab inse zillat bardasht nahi karungi." Her tone is stubbornly loud and furious.

(I am silent for seven years. I was tolerating my sons torment silently but I won't tolerate their disrespect!")

All the emotions she has bottled inside since the division was pouring out. The stress of broken family, loosing her husband, witnessing this mansion that she built with love falling apart like ashes in front of her eyes. Ego, pride and selfishness eating her sons alive. She was silent all this time when her own children destroyed her inner piece by constant fight. She was silently dealing all these alone. But not anymore. Her broken family is a disrespect to her dead husband. Her family gift is the only sign left of her husband and she won't let her sons destroy it anymore. The dream of a happy family she saw with her husband she won't let them ruin it. She won't let her husband's hard work go to waste.

"Tumhare dada or main hmesha se tumhe or Abeer ko sath dekhna chahte the. Jis din Abeer paida hui thi ye us din hi tai ho gaya tha. Vo hmesha is khandaan ko judte dekhana chahte the. Pr mere do nalayak beto ne unke jate hi hm dono ka akhri sukoon chin lia. Or ye tumhare marhoom (dead) dada ki taoheen hai. " Sadaf Khan was emotional, her heart heavy in distress, remembering her husband meanwhile asking for his forgiveness in her heart for not keeping her promise.

(Your grandpa and I always wanted you and Abeer to end up together. And It was decided the day Abeer was born because I and your grandpa always dreamed of growing our family bigger and stronger until my two idiot sons decided to throw that away by dividing it.)

"Ab main is ghar me tumhare marhoom dada ki izzat k sath hi lautungi!" She declared with finality before rushing upstairs with the support of her stick and this time no one stopped her and with that a happy day was ruined.

(I will only return after earning your grandfather's respect back.)

Sadaf Khan is a woman of pride and honour. Even at the age of 70 she radiate aura of power and authority. Her greyish hairs always tied in a neat bun and her golden rimmed glasses hooked on her nose supported with a thick golden chain. She is as graceful as she was in her youth. Stubbornness is one of the most popular trade in Khan family. The courtesy of; Sadaf Khan.

************

"Come on Abeer! Stop crying for God sake!"

"Abeer its enough now, please will you stop your flood work?"

Alaya threw her hands up in exasperation already tired of Abeer non stop crying and tears. She has been crying since she came back from university locked in her room until Alaya decided to check on her sister. And Its already been three hours now but Abeer isn't ready to be quite any time soon.

"Ho..how can he do this to me; to Rayan?" She sobbed.

Alaya never thought Abeer could be this emotional and be obsessed with pain and tears until Omer left. Abeer was completely changed into another person, the always smiling and laughing Abeer started to lock herself in room, distanced herself from everyone, stayed quite most of the time raising everyone's suspicion in the family. Her parents were worried for her and well Alaya being her curious self was completely another story.

She took the matter in her hands started snooping around like a detective after she was finally done with Abeer's fishy behaviour. She did researches and observations on Abeer day and night until Alaya came up with her own conclusion after collecting enough evidences of Rayan and Abeer together most of the time. She thought Abeer was hurt because their parents rejected Rayan. She confronted Abeer about this only to be furiously snapped because another misunderstanding about Rayan and herself started giving Abeer a depression. So Abeer finally confessed everything to Alaya who was ecstatic and Alaya was the one who also helped her to figure out her feelings for Omer eventually. Until now its their secret in the family.

"Come on Abeer!" Alaya rolled her eyes in frustration.

"I hate him Alaya, I swear I hate him." She roared throwing her tears feeling upset by the revelation she discovered from Rayan.

"Okay I understand he is back! You should be happy now then why are you suddenly behaving like this?" Alaya asked confused because Abeer still didn't tell her the entire truth she discovered.

"He knew all this time! He knew everything Alaya yet he put us through this. I was drowning in the pool of depression and guilt, blaming myself. But there he was enjoying his life in London." She pulled her hairs gritting her teeths. "Polishing himself for more girl to fawn over him!" She threw another pillow, jealousy swirled in her eyes remembering his new look and the stupid comments from stupid girls while Alaya suppressed her laugh in amusement.

"That was lit though!" Alaya laughed replying to it.

"I swear you're the worst sister Alaya!" Abeer glared feeling hurt by her sister laughter at Abeer's condition.

"Sorry! Sorry! Now tell me exactly what happened and what he knows?" Alaya asked sobering up and Abeer water work started again.

"God! Now speak!"Alaya yelled angrily running out of patience and Abeer whimpered like a puppy by her sisters rude response.

"You are rude!"

"Meri maa please, please! Bata bhi de ab!" Alaya literally pleaded. Her curious nature for the first time felt like a curse on herself.

(For god sake! I beg you now please tell me!)

"He figured out that I and Rayan were never together." Abeer sniffed wiping her nose and Alaya narrowed her eyes in confusion.

"What?"

"He started doubting his decision right after few days staying in London because not even once Ahmar bhai again mentioned my marriage proposal even after Omer tried to ask him without being suspecious. He wasn't in much contact with Ahmar bhai anymore so he wasn't sure. But he was in constant contact with our Dadi who never even once mentioned about anything regarding my proposal or wedding because she is the only one who was aware about Omer's feelings for me. And there was no chance that Dad could hide something like this from Dadi. " Abeer explained whatever Rayan told her about Omer explaination.

"Beside Dadi didn't know the reason behind Omer's sudden departure. And then in another conversation with Ahmar he finally found out that the expected proposal was rejected the same night."

"Ohhhhh!" Alaya mouth was wide open in astonishment.

"Though he wasn't sure about coming back because he was afraid of our reactions by the way he left." Abeer wiped her tears finally done with her explaination.

"So what will you do now?" Alaya asked curiously putting her fingers on her chin thoughtfully.

"I don't know. But one thing I am sure about is I won't make it easy for him. " Abeer exclaimed with determination.

"But do you really think...I..I mean do you think you have right to be angry on him? After all, He didn't have any reason to trust you back then Abeer." Alaya stared warily and Abeer shot her head in her direction glaring her.

"Yet he had enough reasons to trust Rayan!" Abeer snapped stubbornly.

"Abeer..." Alaya sighed deeply clutching her hands in hers. "Do you really want to waste more time in all this Tom and Jerry again?The one that almost costed you his life that night. Can you really go through all that again? I understand your reasons but its Rayan and his matter now to deal with so let it be."Alaya tried to make her understand the better side.

"But Alaya..." Abeer shook her head.

"Abeer.." she interrupted "just tell me do you trust his love for you?"

"Of course! I know what all that man has done for me. I can never doubt his love." Abeer retorted feeling offended by such question.

"Then just love him back the way he do you." Alaya smiled. "Why is the guy everytime making an effort ? He is a human and human makes mistakes. You can't punish him just because he was caught up in a misunderstanding and sorry for not trusting you when you never gave him a single reason to trust you."

"You both are equally at fault in this." Abeer just stared at her little sister and suddenly smiled.

"Kafi badi badi baatain karne lagi ho tum." Abeer chuckled proudly.

(You started sounding mature)

"I am 18 now for God sake!" Alaya whined feeling offended on always being treated as a child.

"To shadi k liye ladka dhundu tumhari?" Abeer joked sarcastically.

(Shall we start to find a groom for you?)

"Filhaal aap apni shadi ki taiyyariyan kariye Omer bhai k sath!" Abeer blushed bitting her lips and Alaya laughed loudly.

(Right now its you who should be preparing for her wedding with brother Omer.)

"Before that he has to ask for my forgiveness!" Abeer announced arrogantly and Alaya shook her head in disbelief.

"By the way when are you planning to confess your undying love to Omer Bhai?" Alaya asked dramatically changing the topic suddenly, opening her arms wide in the air and Abeer eyes widen in surprise when the seriousness of the situation settled in her mind.

"Con.. Confession?" She was flabbergasted.

"Of course! Omer bhai have done this multiple times in past now its your turn." Alaya hit Abeer's shoulders with hers teasing her.

"No! I c..cant.." She hide her face in her palms shyly. "forget this!"

"Come on!" Alaya whined pulling Abeer's hand from her face.

"Alaya no!" She stubbornly denied glaring her.

"Okay atleast try it with me once..."

"Still no!"

"Abeer!"

"Alaya!"

"Abeeeerrrr!" Alaya glared with her hands on her waist, trying to intimidate Abeer.

"Okay fine!" And she gave up exasperatedly.

Say it!"Alaya grinned encouraging.

"I..I..Lo... No! Mujhse nahi hoga!"
(I couldn't)

"Abeeeerrr do it!"

"Ok, last try..." She breathed closing her eyes.

"I..I love you..." She fumbled feeling too shy and nervous.

She has never done this before. Shw knew she loves Omer but she never ever dared to confess it like this even to herself. Her heart beat is going wild and butterflies flopping in her stomach. She is feeling light headed.

"I love you Omer!" She smiled joyously after successful confessing it out loud with her eyes closed. She felt confident suddenly.

"I Love Omer!"

"I love Omer!" She ranted excited not getting enough of the beautiful feel of her confession she is feeling right now.

"I love Omer!"

Abeer and Alaya squealed giddily, grinning excitedly eachother but they suddenly stiffened and their eyes are open wide in shock.

"ABEER-ALAYA! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

SO FAMILY DRAMA FINALLY STARTED!

DO YOU THINK ABEER SHOULD FORGIVE OMER?
SHE IS DOING RIGHT BY BEING ANGRY AT OMER?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850K 21.5K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
294K 9.8K 34
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
2.8M 61.7K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
2.5M 145K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...