paws // bokuaka

Av llowkeydreamingg

"love hits you by accident, but it somehow ends up giving you a purr-pose." a story of two hearts, two men... Mer

one: keiji akaashi
two: kotaro bokuto
three: keiji akaashi
four: kotaro bokuto
six: kotaro bokuto
seven: keiji akaashi
eight: kotaro bokuto
nine: keiji akaashi
ten: kotaro bokuto
eleven: keiji akaashi
twelve: kotaro bokuto
thirteen: keiji akaashi
fourteen: kotaro bokuto
fifteen: keiji akaashi
sixteen: kotaro bokuto
seventeen: keiji akaashi
eighteen
bonus chapter? pt. 1
bonus chapter? pt. 2
bonus chapter? pt. 3
bonus chapter? pt. 4

five: keiji akaashi

3.8K 194 497
Av llowkeydreamingg

"Bye, Akaashi!! I'll see you later!!" the white and black-haired man waved enthusiastically and I nodded slowly. Later?

"Oh... bye, Bokuto-san," I replied timidly, not daring to look back at him. 

I held the toy volleyball in my hands as I walked back to the staff room, staring down at it. I was relieved in a sense. I had worried about this toy for the entire morning. I was happy to know it was now safe in my grasp.

"Who was that?" Iwaizumi asked, sipping on water. He raised an eyebrow. "Your boyfriend...?"

I blinked. "No, why would you think that...? I'm straight... I think."

"Eh," the tanned employee shrugged, stretching out his neck and back. "I mean, first of all, your face is all red. And he wrote a note on whatever he gave you. Isn't that supposed to be a romantic gesture? My boyfriend does that to me all the time."

I stared in confusion at the man before placing a hand on my cheek, trying to check if it was warm and red. I pushed it against my other cheek. I wasn't sure if the warmth was from the feeling in my stomach or my body heat.

"...did you say there was a note?" I asked, looking down at the volleyball. "I don't think there is one-" I was cut off as I turned the ball in my hands and was greeted with a tiny folded slip of paper taped onto the toy.

"I told you," Iwaizumi chuckled. "But I'm guessing he's not your boyfriend."

I nodded listlessly, unraveling the paper, at the same time lethargically saying, "Speaking of which, you never told me you had a boyfriend, Iwaizu-" my voice trailed off. Contained inside the folded up ivory sheet was...

a phone number.

***

"Kenma! I'm home!" I called out, closing the apartment door behind me. I took a few steps and soon landed my eyes on the calico cat curled up on the couch once again. He didn't even look at me. "I missed you," I said, sitting down next to him and handing him the toy volleyball after ripping off the slip of paper on it. Suddenly, his ears perked up in interest. I smiled, planting a kiss on the top of his head. "Aw, Kenma. I love you."

After laughing a bit to myself, I sighed, looking at the phone number in my palm. "What should I do with this, Kenma?" I asked quietly, looking at the feline, who purred. "Should I... text something?"

I pulled out my phone and opened my messenger. Punching in the digits, I prepared a message: Bokuto-san? My fingers hovered over the 'send' button, but my mind began to swirl with dread and my heart raced with uncertainty. I pursed my lips, rapidly spamming the 'backspace' button on the keyboard.

Good afternoon, Bokuto-san. No.

Hello, Bokuto-san. No.

Bokuto-san, this is me, Akaashi. No... I didn't even know if the phone number was Bokuto-san's.

I would never be able to send a text to this man if I continued this. I bit my lip and took some time to pet Kenma, who was still next to me. I sighed, smiling as I stared at him. "I wish you'd help me, Kenma, but I suppose you have better things to do. Should I just send something?"

The reply I received was silence. I gave a quiet, hollow laugh. "Maybe I will."

Hello? I shut my eyes as I forced a finger down onto the button to send the message, nervousness bundling up inside of me. My heart was beating like a continuous explosion.

When I opened my eyes, the message was sent. In perfectly arched and organized letters, the word 'Hello?' was written in the middle of a rounded text message. Realizing I had held my breath, I released it and immediately closed my phone, not wanting to wait for a reply.

"Ah... this is a little bit scary, Kenma," I confessed, burying my face in my hands. "I wonder if-" A chime was heard from my device, cutting me off.

I played with my hands for a bit before picking it up and checking the notification. It was indeed a message from the new phone number. I took a deep breath before opening it.

---

Hello?

Bokuto-san?

heyyy

is this agaasheei

...yes? are you Bokuto-san by any chance?

Bokuto-san?

;) ya

how r u

---

A smile oddly crept its way onto my face. He spelled my name wrong, but I found it somehow adorable. I quickly changed created a contact for him and wrote a response.

---

I'm doing well, how about you?

Bokuto-san

im doing good too ;) much better now that i can talk 2 someone pretty like u

---

A rush of happiness flushed through my body and I couldn't help my smile from getting wider. "What should I text back...?" I wondered aloud, instinctively glancing over at Kenma. "Well, I should say 'thank you,' shouldn't I?"

I typed out the words, 'Thank you, Bokuto-san :)' on the keyboard and sent it. My fingers began to write out, 'I'm glad you're doing good.'

"'I'm... glad...'" I whispered the words to myself as I typed. My fingers were moving quickly and my nails clicked against the screen. I began to move my finger to press the letter 'l' in the word 'glad' but before I could, Kenma jumped onto my lap, his paws stepping on my hands.

I smiled. "Hello, Kenma~" I cooed, smoothing out his fur. "I'm sorry I'm not giving you much attention. I'm speaking to somebody." The feline purred and curled up into my lap, bathing in a stream of sunlight.

I adjusted my arms to look back at my phone, but the messages I read left me in horror.

---

Bokuto-san

im doing good too ;) much better now that i can talk 2 someone pretty like u

Thank you, Bokuto-san :)

I'm gay

Bokuto-san

is typing...

---

"Kenma, did you step on my screen...?" I asked, beginning to type out the words, 'sorry, that was my cat' frantically on my phone.

---

Thank you, Bokuto-san :)

I'm gay

Bokuto-san

really?

me too :DDDDD

wanna go on a date?

writing bokuaka is better than doing my science homework

-lexi 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

547K 20.6K 20
'I think I might be in love with Kuroo.' The 9 words I spoke at age 15. Kenma met Kuroo when he was only 6, he's always felt a strong connection tow...
13.4K 338 10
Kozume Kenma has been dating his childhood friend, Kuroo Tetsurou, but now Kuroo is acting weird. Kenma feels like Kuroo is hiding something, and it...
159K 5.9K 16
"You have to make that guy fall in love with you."
47.4K 1.5K 26
Kenma has never really liked anyone else but Kuroo and clung to him for years, but Kuroo gets a new friend group and starts to ignore Kenma. After a...