Cars: The Adventure with Huma...

By dong3474

One day, three siblings, Kevin, Robin and Lena, cleared a warehouse, then three guys find a mysterious stone... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Dinoco 400 and meeting Lightning McQueen(Remake)
Chapter 2: Life is a Highway (Remake)
Chapter 3: Route 66
Chapter 4: Radiator Springs
Chapter 5: Fix the Road
Chapter 6: Customers and...
Chapter 7: Race Against Doc
Chapter 8: New Road and Turn Right go to Left
Chapter 9: Back to Work
Chapter 10: Tractor Tipping and Backwards Driving
Chapter 11: Doc's Old Garage
Chapter 12: Drive and Route 66's Past
Chapter 13: Doc's Secret
Chapter 14: The New Customer
Chapter 15: Life Could be a Dream and...
Chapter 16: Los Angeles
Chapter 17: Home
Chapter 18: Unknown Conspiracy
Chapter 19: Mater's Plays
Chapter 20: Wheel Well Motel
Chapter 21: Going to Japan
Chapter 22: World Grand Prix Opening Ceremony
Chapter 23: Mysterious Situations
Chapter 24: Tokyo Race Begins and Unexpected Accidents(Remake)
Chapter 25: Lost Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 26: The Labyrinth of Wandering
Chapter 27: Bonjour, Paris!
Chapter 28: Ciao, Italy!
Chapter 29: Operation Begins, and Second Race
Chapter 30: Gorgeous and Cruel Party
Chapter 31: Mission Failure
Chapter 32: Tears of London
Chapter 34: Unexpected Trap
Chapter 35: Threatening flowers and pollen
Chapter 36: Robin's Reasoning
Chapter 36.5: British Knighthood
Chapter 37: Back to Home
Chapter 38: Radiator Springs Grand Prix
Chapter 38.5: Special Vacation
Chapter 39: Going on Vacation
Chapter 40: Welcome to Propwash Junction
Chapter 41: Midnight Bustle
Chapter 42: Qualifying Trial
Chapter 43: Sudden Announcement
10K reads!
Chapter 44: Training with Skipper
Chapter 45: Meeting the Racers

Chapter 33: Final Grand Prix

756 10 1
By dong3474

-Buckingham Palace-

The London race has finally begin... Queen of England, her grandson, Prince William, and Miles Axlerod are in front of the royal seats. And when the queen lowered the handkerchief,

-track-

* BEEP!!! *

All racers start at full speed!

And at the VIP seat, the lemon's heads are watching.

-track-

Lightning drives to 1st place and comes near Big Ben,

-Big Ben-

"Here he comes!" Then Grem said,

He targets Lightning with a camera and tries to get rid of him with 100% power, Robin closes his eyes saying he is hopeless, but strangely Lightning just passed without dying.

Professor (Communication): What happened!?

Grem: I don't know, Professor.

Acer: What did you do?

Grem: I didn't do nothin'. Shh! I'm talking to the Professor--

Acer: You broke it!

Grem: Quiet! (Communication) I understand, sir. Yes.

"What'd he say?" Acer asked. "We go to the backup plan."

"Backup plan?" Robin asked.

"We snuck a bomb in McQueen's pit!" Grem tell them. "The next time he makes a stop, instead of saying" Ka-chow ", he's gonna go "KA-BOOM"!" As Acer talked, Robin gasped.

"Don't feel bad, human. You couldn't have save him." Grem said.

"Oh, wait. You could have!" Then they laughed together, "You guys are going to burst!" When Robin was angry, he said, "Requested acknowledged." The computer recognizes the voice, and a jetpack sticks out from behind him. However, there is no flame coming out of the spout. "Well, aren't you planning to escape with that jetpack?" When the painting talked, Robin frowned and thought, but thought about what came to his mind. "That's right! You're got nothin'." As Acer talks, they laugh and Grem pushes the elevator button.

Grem: Who's the lemon now, huh?

Acer: They're GONE.

And they went down the elevator.

"Nice try, Robin." Finn says. And as Robin continued to talk over and over again, "Jetpack", the Jet Pack continued to break and finally cut off the rope!

Holley: Robin!

And the embarrassed Robin calmly floated in the air and landed safely. "I gotta get you all out of there!"

"There's no time. McQueen needs your help, Robin." Finn said, "Am I alone?" Robin is worried. "It's up to you. Go to the pits and get everyone out. You can do it." Cross also says, "What about you guys?" Robin asks them. "We'll be okay." Finn replied. "Go get some more dents, Robin." When Holley said, before Robin went, "Wait!" Cross makes him stop.

"I forgot about it. Computer. Jet board to Robin!" "Request acknowledged."

Then a jet board, a nice design in the hands of Robin, popped out. "It's late by floating. Use that. It will be faster than your jetpack." Cross explained, "Thank you guys, be careful!" Then Robin rode down the elevator.

-Outside Big Ben-

And when he came out of Big Ben, Robin rode on the jet board and hit the power with his feet, and the sound of charging was heard from the jet booster, and,

"BOOM!!!"

The enormous wind and smoke blew out, and Robin was amazed when he went at such a fast pace. "Whoa! Wasn't it made too fast? But, it won't be too late!" Then Robin smiles if he is interested.

-Big Ben-

"So we'll be "okay"? Really?" Holley is anxious. "He wouldn't have left if I'd told him the truth." And as the gears move, they are almost in danger of being laid.

"Cross, can you use stone?" Holley asks Cross. "You think does it look all-around? It doesn't work until I touch the stone." Cross replied. "Being killed by a clock. Gives a whole new meaning to "your time has come."" Finn jokes, "Time? That's it!" When Holley figured out something, he looked for something, a gearbox. She tries to fit the gearbox with an electric shocker, but it is difficult because it is 20 feet away.

"What are you doing?" Finn asks. "Trying to turn back time. If I can just reverse the polarity..." And she shoots again, this time she did it! Then the parts inside Big Ben's watch actually reversed. "Good job! Quick thinking, Holley!"

-Road-

And at this time, Robin avoids all kinds of cars and quickly heads to pits. "(Thinking) Please... don't be late...!"

-Big Ben-

However, it was a crisis that was going to be the same when going on the contrary.

Holley: Oh no!

Find: Drive!

Then they drive at the same time, and Cross does his best to go forward, and the gear cut the rope. Then they luckily landed safely.

"We've got to get to the course. Calculate the fastest way to--" Finn said then,

The wings pop out next to Holley's body, and the Cross comes out with translucent electronic wings and fancy flying goggles.

Cross, Holley: Done.

Finn: Oh. Cross, Miss Shiftwell.

"You like it?" Cross asked, "They're standard issue now." Holley also says. "You kids get all the good hardware." When Finn said, they went too, and something fell on the floor, which was Robin's belted electronic component.

Cross: Oh no. That's Robin's...

Finn: I knew his escape was too easy...

Oh my god, so there's something on Robin's belt...? 😰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 1.2K 18
A/N: this is a redo and redone version of my 'Cars' book from my other account, so there will be some added images and some more information and othe...
8.4K 118 6
A/N: this story links up with my three 'Cars' books, so think of it as the sequel after 'Cars 3'. When world-famous air racer Dusty Crophopper learns...
445 6 15
I used AI to write this. I was testing a new thing my brother introduced me to but I went overboard. ANYWAY, this is a sequel to the series Cars on t...
36.4K 917 24
Two middle school human girls get transformed into cars and dropped off into the world of cars! What will happen to these two girls! Who will they me...