HxH Boyfriend Scenarios

By CandyNewman

Hunter x Hunter, boyfriend scenarios Just in case you didn't already know this will just be a bunch of scenar... More

HOW YOU MET
KISSING 💋
HUGS 👫
Extra 📩
SONGS THEY SING TO YOU 🎶
MOVING IN TOGETHER 🏡
SLEEPING TOGETHER 🏩
FIGHTING 🏁
When they see you naked
WHEN THEY'RE JEALOUS
WHEN YOU'RE ON YOUR PERIOD
MEETING YOUR PARENTS

NAMES YOU CALL EACH OTHER

5.1K 100 66
By CandyNewman

Gon Freecss

HE CALLS YOU :

~Sweetheart, the reason is because you're very kind and caring towards him, he always shows his gratitude to you this way that or he's excited about something.

~ Babe/baby, there isn't really a specific reason it comes casually but mostly when he's asking you for something.  

~Y/N, he almost always uses pet names so when he doesn't the reason either being that he's in a bad mood, his angry at you, you're in the middle of a fight or he's feeling down.

YOU CALL HIM :

~Cutie/Honey, He is always saying or doing the sweetest things to you and making you feel special so these names just came as instinct.

~ Green bean, his favourite colour is green and he's so thoughtful. You don't use this one a lot just when you're in a really good mood.

~Gon Freecss, you only use his full name when you're mad at him or when he's being reckless this being one of the ways he instantly knows you're in a bad mood.

Killua Zoldyck

HE CALLS YOU :

~Babe/Baby, Isn't strongly for pet names but there is occasions where he'll be all love this being when he's in a really good mood, when you do something for him or when he's excited.

~Idiot, He tends to use this name a lot, usually when he's embarrassed, whenever he's annoyed or irritated, when you two fight and when you make a mistake.

~Y/N, usually uses your name when he feels down or when he's worried.

YOU CALL HIM :

~Babe/Baby/Kil, It's an instinctive name.

~Sugar, It doesn't matter where, when or how, Killua's lips always taste sweet it's something you'll never get used to, so you decided on calling him sugar even though he still doesn't know why you do.

~Killua, you usually only use his name when you're angry at him, when you're tired or annoyed when you guys need to have a serious talk or you're giving him attitude.

Leorio Paladiknight

HE CALLS YOU :

~Gorgeous/Sexy/Babe, He uses these when he's complementing how you look, when he's admiring your body, when he's trying to uplift your spirits or even when you're mad at him for something.

~Women, he only uses this name when you're fighting, when you're seriously irritating him when you're being difficult or when you're teasing him.

~Y/N/Princess, he rarely calls you that but when he does, his either worried, sad or trying to reassure you he's fine (when he's usually not.)

YOU CALL HIM :

~Babes/Hun/Oreo, you call him that either when he's tired, sad when you're really excited or even when you're in a good mood.

~Handsome, even though Leorio already has a large ego you love seeing his proud reaction when you call him handsome and other than that you're always motivating him.

~Paladiknight, When you're angry/annoyed at him or if he does something wrong.

Kurapika

HE CALLS YOU :

~Beautiful/Darling, he's very grateful to have you in his life so he shows this to you in every way possible, he also wants to constantly remind you how beautiful and amazing you are.

~Diamond, you're one of a kind to him and in his eye'syou're constantly shining brightly especially when he's going through a difficult time, you always make it better.

~Y/N, he calls you by your name either when he's too busy or distracted with his work or when he's upset.

YOU CALL HIM :

~Pike/Babe/Baby, you're usually calling him these mostly when you've really missed him when he's feeling down/stressed or when you're in a good mood.

~Prince charming, you rarely ever call him that but when you do it's because you've never met anyone as charming as Kurapika.

~Kurapika, You either use his name when you're worried/sad or angry.

Hisoka Morow

HE CALLS YOU :

~Flower, he generally uses this name for you because to him you're beautiful, delicate and venerable just like a flower. He uses it mostly when he's in a good mood.

~Peach, He bases this pet name off his favourite part of your body, which would be your ass. He usually calls you this to tease you, when you're angry at him or even when he's admiring you. (In his own Hisoka way)  

~Y/N, He only uses your real name for two reasons either he's pissed or when he's horny.

YOU CALL HIM :

~Babe/baby, You mostly use these names for him on the daily you don't really have a reason for it, it just feels right.

~Gum drop/ My magician, He loves when you call him these names, you came up with them after continually hearing him talk about his abilities (Bungee gum and texture surprise) You mostly use it when you need something or when he's feeling down.

~Hisoka, you don't always call him by his name but when you do, it usually means you're either furious or sad.

Feitan Portor

HE CALLS YOU :

~ Kitten, he sees you in a very innocent and cute light which is the complete opposite of himself, he generally calls you this when he's in a good mood or when you do or say something he finds adorable.

~Little Y/N, He calls you this when teasing you which is something he does often, he'll call you this when you're embarrassed or shy about something, when you're upset.

~Y/N, he uses your name often but mostly when he needs to talk about something serious, when you're feeling down or when he's annoyed.

YOU CALL HIM :

~Fei, you almost always call him this mainly because you find it cute also because you heard the spiders call him that and he seemed to like it so you started calling him that as well.

~Angel, yes you call him angel, yes extremely ironic. You really don't know why you call him that it just slips out sometimes (very rarely)

~Feitan Portor, you use his full name when you're really mad at him.

Illumi Zoldyck

HE CALLS YOU :

~My love/Dear,  Illumi often calls you these when he comes back from a mission, when he's in a pleasant mood or when you're feeling down and as for where he picked it up, it's something he heard from his parents.

~girlfriend of mine, This name is rarely used mostly for when he's in a possessive mood or when he wants to elaborate on his possession of you, you can't help but smile every time he calls you that.

~Y/N, he usually calls you by your name this being whether he's annoyed or not.

YOU CALL HIM :

~Babe/Love, You can't help but be overly affectionate towards Illumi. These names actually come quite naturally, there isn't really a reason you use them.

~Hubby, he seemed to like the idea of you already considering him as your husband.

~Illu, you usually call him by this. Be it when you notice he's in a bad mood, when you try or to reassure him on something you also tend to use this pet name for him either when you're nervous or extremely exited.

~Illumi, you don't use his name often but when you do it usually indicates that you're in a bad mood.

Chrollo Lucilfer

HE CALLS YOU :

~Queen, Chrollo loves making you feel unique and above all important, he finds the need to constantly remind you how fantastic you are and how much he cares for you, he tends to call you this more often than most.

~Doll face, Mostly calls you that when he's complementing you or when he's teasing you even tends to use it to annoy you or when he boasts about something.

~Y/N, he either has something to ask you, when he's being serious, when he's confused or if he's passed off about something.

YOU CALL HIM :

~King, you stated calling him that after he started calling you his queen, you just thought it fit together nicely also he seemed to like whenever you called him that so it became a habit and you began using it more frequently.

~Hot cross bun, you've only used this this name once or twice and it usually ends up at him laughing at you as for where you got it from, it was from the St Peters cross on his forehead.

~ Lucilfer, You only use this name when you're seriously pissed off at him.

~Chrollo, You use it casually there isn't really a specific mood to it.

A/N : Hope you enjoyed that  and thank you for reading. STAY SAFE😊❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
72K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
219K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
166K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...