"Blind~Sighted" Tmr x Thg cro...

By minhosmars

I'm doing a collab with @newtsneptune !! This is a hunger games related book, and Ill be updating every Tuesd... More

The Reaping.
Tribute Parade
The date//smut scene
A flashback.
Training//Fluff
The Games
~Finding Newt~
The feast.
The Victors Ceremony
On the way to District 12.

~The Interviews~

20 1 2
By minhosmars

I wake up. It's about 9:30 am. Finally Lavinia and Ivory let me sleep. Today's the day of the interviews.  I groan. I get up and out of my bed, and walk to breakfast still in pyjamas. "Good Morning! It's the day for interviews!" Lavinia pipes up. "Lavinia, do me a favour shut the fuck up, I need coffee, then we can talk." "Fine. I'm going to get your outfit ready." I roll my eyes and eat breakfast, which is Lamb Stew and some bread. I down my coffee, and take a little bacon. When I'm done eating I walk over to Lavinia so she could tell me how to be a civilized person. I roll my eyes.

~~A few hours later~~
I sit down to eat lunch, Which is Broccoli Cheddar Soup, with bread and bacon on the side. I manage to get them to bring me a slice of raspberry cream pie. Then I walk to the rooftop, and I start pacing. What if nobody will sponsor me? What if.... My thoughts are cut off by Lavinia. "It's time for you to
get dressed" "Fine." I reply bluntly. We walk into my room, and I see a sky blue dress shirt, and a white suit jacket and pants, as well as a flower crown that, has flames at the top, so you press a button. As we walk downstairs to the Interviews session, I see most of my fellow tributes stare at me, "How long does the flame go?"
"From now til after your interview." Lavinia says, and I nod. I decide to put it on flame, and I sit down. "Well look who decided to dress nice." Newt says snuggling into my arm. I mess up his hair. "Hey, My stylist did my hair." He groans. "Whatever" I mutter. The first tribute walks on stage.Blah blah. Then I stop paying attention up until district 9.
A/n: Caeser's in bold noots in italics))

C: Welcome Newt. It's suprising that you got such a high score.
N: Well, I am pretty good with a garding hoe. and a spear ;;
C: Intresting, you look pretty cute, Is there a special girl at home?
N: No, I don't exactly have one.
C: Tell me who it is then.
N: Well, he's also a fellow tribute. His name is Asher...
C: That's bad luck.
N: Welp...

Newt gets asked some more questions then he walks off stage.

Its my turn. I get in line and wait for the 10's to go,  then it's my turn.

C: The reaping for your district was a bit interesting... You volunteered, for a stranger.
A: Yes well, I actually hate my district and I needed time to get away.
C: Interesting... So... are you in a relationship with Newt from district 9?
A: Yes. I am. Is there a problem with being gay in the country? If so I'd like to end It. I also put my crown on fire.
*crowd goes insane*
C: Well... That's very
interesting...! Oh my god... Your on fire.
A: Bish please I'm probably an Icon by now.
*buzzer goes off and I walk off stage*
We walk back to the elevators. So.  i think I did well. Being my sarcastic and arrogant self. We push the button that says 11 and fly to our  floor. I sigh and get in the shower and I scrub all the grease and jells out of my hair. then I wash the rest of my body. I step out and put on pyjamas. Tomorrow the games begin. I am so not ready. I try to fall asleep, but I can't. I order some warm milk to fall asleep, and I works. I'm staring out at the capitol and my eyes start to droop...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 57.2K 36
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
230K 10.2K 34
"I love you more than anything." Mad at you; book 2.
2.9M 71.7K 38
Charlie; a little girl who desperately needed catching. Leo, Oscar and Atlas; her three older brothers who awaited with open arms. ~ Five year old Ch...
56.9K 2.6K 48
Book One of the Adler series ** St. Sinclair, the illustrious academy honoured nationwide as a catalyst for the intellectually gifted youth. Though i...