Thug Passion (being edited)

By BigDaddySha

Nae Finds Her True Lover Brandon . They Been Through I All ! They Build a Special Bond Through Pain , Love... More

Thug Passion
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
Authors Note
XVII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
Authors Note
XXXIII
Update Coming Soon
XXXIV
XXV
IM BACK! UPDATE COMING SOON
Update
Author Note
XXVI

X

2.7K 83 6
By BigDaddySha

Saturday Night
9:33 pm
------------------------------------
Nae's P.O.V
Tonight Was The Night That I Would be Staying Over Brandon . I Had To Get Ready Because Daddy Already Left And Brandon Was On His Way . I Hopped In The tub For 10 Minuits And Did All My Hygene Stuff .

When I Came Out I Wrapped The Towel Around Me And Walked Into My Teal Bedroom Closet And Picked Out Something To Wear .

I Chose On Some Grey Sweatpants And My Matching Grey Crop Top With My Carmine 6's . After I Put My Clothes On I Left My Hair in Its Natural Curly state And Put it in a Messy Bun . I Put On My Gold Accessories And My Red And White Side Purse .

Before Brandon Got here I Made Sure To Pack All My Things . I Opened My Versace Duffle Bag And Checked to See If A My Hygene Things Were In It Including My Hair Products An Whatnot.
Then I Opened Both Of My Versace Suit Case And Checked To See If I Had All My Clothes , Shoes , Purses , And Other Important Things I Needed.

Right When I Was Finished I Heard Him honk The horn Outside And I Got All My Luggage And Went Downstairs And Turned Everything Off . Then I Walked Outside And Locked The Doors While Brandon Helped Put The Luggage In His Car .

After We Finished Putting Everything In The Car We Got in and Drove Of Towards His House . The Ride To His House Was About 15 Minuites .

When We Got To The House It Was So Big And Beautiful . It had His Blue Bugatti And Black Ferrari in The Front Of The House And His Grass Was Cut Nice An His Front Yard Was just Beautiful .

Brandon's P.O.V

When We Pulled Up To The House Nae's Face Was Priceless . My Crib Nice Thoo . I Hope She Ain't Think I Was Living In To 100 Dolla House Na .

"Yo House Nice AsF Baby ." She Complimented

"Thanks But It's Our house ." i stated While Kissing her On the Cheek .

While We Unpacked Everything Out The Car Nae Was Getting Situated With Everything . I Made Space For Her To Put Her Clothes In The Drawers And Closets . When We Were Done Unpacking Everything We Was Chillin .
We Were Cuddled Up On the Bed Watching Tv And Having Little Conversations .

It Got Quiet For a Moment And When I Looked I Heard Nae's Soft Little Snores And Her Light Body On Top Of Mines Sleep . "I love You ." I Whispered in Her Ears and Kissed He Cheek Softly And Before I Knew It I Was Knocked Out Too .

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER . JUST A FILLER DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE . 💕💦

BRANDON'S HOUSE IN THE Mm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 331 27
Follow the journey of Doris and Hershel and their love story, and i started this story last year so hope you like also don't mind grammar mistakes.
613K 28.4K 31
"With him it wasn't about the material shit, or the money. He captured my heart with his..." Growing up in the care of her grandmother because her mo...
20.7K 642 31
"𝐹𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝓁𝓊𝓉 " 𝑽𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒔𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏, 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚...
61.9K 3.5K 50
His love is her CONVICTION. BONDED for life.