lσvє mє mσrє

By shutyertrap

just some tsukkiyama shots 🔞¡smut! you have been warned! ⚠️¡angst! (maybe, i'm not really a fond of depressi... More

🔞drunk🔞
💬wake up💬
🔞bullied🔞
🔞bullied.2🔞
✨movie night✨
🔞mine!🔞
✨hello?💬
🔞room 1112🔞
compensation
✨days✨
⚠️each other✨
🔞blood sucker🔞
a/n
A/N

🔞whips🔞

5.1K 89 182
By shutyertrap

there's no dick in asshole scene so-
and i did not know what to rate this so i just placed it as smut
a manga recommendation at the end-

"KYAAAAAAH! NO PLEASE! PLEASE DONT KILL ME! PLEASE! NO!"

the TV blared with lights constantly flickering from it. "GET UP AND RUN STUPID BITCH" yamaguchi screamed with trembling voice "are you scared, yamaguchi?" the green haired turned to face his blonde haired best friend "whAt? nO pSHh i ain't scared of nothin! dunno what chu talkin bout pSH" he said, with the flustered face. tsukishima replied sarcastically a 'yea' and turned his head back to the TV.

the two friends, having to know each other since elementary school, they were very close and almost looked like they were joined to the hip. they were now working young adults, both about 25 years old, and they decided it was best to live together so that rent would not be too expensive for one to handle. they pretty much know everything about each other, well, maybe not the both of them, mostly tsukishima who knows every single thing about yamaguchi.

after a bunch of cliche romantic music played from the TV, the screen finally rolled credits. "that was bad, it was NOT scary at all" yamaguchi said with a scoff "yea right, said the one who kept jumping and hiding his face. you literally covered your eyes throughout the movie!" tsukishima replied, pinching yamaguchi's soft cheeks to earn a pout from the smaller. "better sleep now! i have work tomorrow!" the green said and getting up to leave the living room, and head towards the his bedroom. "i'll be preparing bentou for you tomorrow and you better eat your veggies okay?" tsukishima said in a stern tone. yamaguchi turned his head and sticked out his tongue "bleh" and entered his room.
he's so fucking adorable..

—————

"yamaguchi wake the fuck up! you are going to be late for work!" tsukishima barged into the room. the freckled jolted up awake and frantically washed up. stumbling around to get his legs through his pants.

not long after, he came out of his room dressed, his black tie that tsukishima got him as a present crooked. "here's your bentou, and your damn tie for fucks sake, it's always crooked" the blonde said, handing yamaguchi his bentou and fixed his tie. "heh, sorry tsukki!". yamaguchi was about to step out the door when tsukishima spun him around and hugged him. they always do that, tsukishima claimed that hugging would relief stress so yamaguchi hadn't mind it, though he was awkward everytime and didn't dare to hug back. after a few seconds, tsukishima pulled away and they bid their good byes.
he smells so fucking good..
.
hehe. tsukki's cooking!

—————

"yamaguchi-kun! there's a company dinner today, are you coming with us?" a short haired blond girl asked, eyes beaming with excitement as she looked at yamaguchi.
"uhh. okay yachi! i'll have to tell my roommate then!" he replied with his mouth full of lunch tsukishima prepared for him. taking out his phone, he messaged him.

yellowdino

tsukki! my company :me
is having dinner so i
won't be eating with
you tonight! sorry!
read

"why do you have to tell your roomie though? is he your mom or something?" yachi asked, a curious tone. "he always cooks dinner for me and wait for me till i come home everyday."
"whaaaat~ are y'all newlyweds or something?"
yamaguchi blushed.
"n-no!"
"whatever you say~"
"a-anyway, i think he's mad at him.. he never leaves me on read.." yamaguchi complained with a pout "maybe i shouldn't go to the dinner?"
"now you sound like a worried girlfriend-"
"NO!"
"ANYWAYS! i think you should come to the dinner. it's an annual dinner. no harm"
"if you say so.."

—————

"what the fuck? not coming back for dinner? he never not come back for dinner! shit i even wanted to make hamburger steak for him today! son of a.." the tall blonde mumbled to himself, infuriated. eyes scanning the computer in front of him, look at the red dot moving from one place to the other.
"fuck it, i'll just see where he goes then"

—————

"OKAY EVERYONE! ORDER WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO EAT. ITS ON ME TODAY!" the company's boss exclaimed, loud cheers from colleagues followed after.

"oh come one! you have to drink drinks your seniors offer you and a form of respect! here ya go!" an owl looking guy said to the poor awkward yamaguchi, offering the freckled a cup of sake. "uh.. okay.. thanks bokuto-san", raising the cup up to meet bokuto's cup, before downing the liquid.

it was probably after five cups, yamaguchi was already dead drunk. low alcohol tolerance was on his side. his flushed face was planted to the table.

—————

"wake up yamaguchi! we are leaving already!" a familiar voice called out. "guhhh fiive moorree minnitss" the freckled stirred, his drool flooding the table. he was no wear near sober. everything was spinning. there twins of everything.

yachi dragged yamaguchi out of the restaurant they were in, the owner was getting annoyed since it was about time he closed his shop. yamaguchi walked for about five steps before sitting down on a curb. "yamaguchi! you can't sit there!" she said, squatting down next to yamaguchi, trying to get him to stand up.

there was a pair of black loaf that suddenly stopped in front of them. "thasss
sum niice soes" yamaguchi pointed out. the two of them looked up to the tall figure in front of them.
behold, a furious looking tsukishima, looking down on the both of them, glaring at the girl who has her hand on yamaguchi's arm.
"chukki!"
the freckled exclaimed. standing up immediately to hug the blonde. "diidd chu come to picc meh up? i'm hwappi" tsukishima didn't reply, he only hugged back.
"if you'd excuse us. i'll be bringing him back home" tsukishima said, obvious that he was super pissed.

he carried yamaguchi bridal style to his car and drove back home.

————

the door opened forcefully and tsukishima dropped yamaguchi on his(tsukki's) bed. "for fucks sake, i knew i should've stopped you from getting a job." he tied yamaguchi's hand with ropes, tying the ends to the headrest of the bed.

"guh.. tsukki?" yamaguchi was sobering up. he tried to sit up on the bed but to no avail, he fell back down, realising his hand were tied. "ts-tsukki?" yamaguchi called out to his friend whom was sitting on the edge of the bed, his back facing him. yamaguchi could tell tsukishima was mad, and tsukishima was very scary when he's mad. "h-hey i'm sorry i went to the dinner okay? i promise i'd spend the rest of the dinners with you! i'm sorry! please don't be mad.." yamaguchi sounded like he was about to cry. heart dropping a little, tsukishima looked back at the smaller frame in front of him.

glassy doe eyes looked back at his golden orbs. the sight in front of him made him shiver. the freckled looked very fuckable.

yamaguchi, too, shivered. he felt like a prey in front of its predator. weak. but there was a hint of excitement. what's tsukki gonna do? he wondered. the blonde indeed looked very handsome, broad shoulders, lean-buff figure, golden eyes that filled with lust. oh how yamaguchi wants his best friend to just pin him down right now.

maybe, just maybe, yamaguchi is a little bit masochist. fuck that, yamaguchi was a full on masochist.

during the first few weeks when they moved in, tsukishima caught yamaguchi jerking off and he offered to help. yamaguchi didn't think much and did not reject the blonde's offer. he felt immense pleasure when foreign hands made contact with his junior. whenever tsukishima would stop his hands when he was about to cum, and then suddenly pump up and down at a super fast pace. he found unbearable pleasure when tsukishima would "torture" him. he did not complain, in fact, he begged for more.

back to reality. the two looked like they were having a staring contest.

yamaguchi gasped when tsukishima suddenly forced his(yama) shirt open. lips immediately met his neck, sucking and nibbling, leaving hickeys. "ts-tsukki!" he whimpered. his heart was racing. moaning when his nipples were being teased "n-no. not there!". sensitive nipples? fuck yeah. yamaguchi was near his climax just by his nipples being played with.

he wanted more. more contact with the warm body, warm hands, lips, eyes. "are you really feeling it that much?" tsukishima growled. yamaguchi hips unconsciously bucked up and grind along tsukishima's. clothed juniors rubbing against each other.

tsukishima pinned yamaguchi's hip down. "leaving me at home and going out to have dinner with some whore? what should i do to you?" he demanded. yamaguchi, not in his right state of mind, "i'm sorry, i deserve to be punished." tsukishima was not expecting that to come out of his innocent looking friend. keeping his composure, he only smirked, flipping yamaguchi around so that he laid flat on his stomach, roughly pulling yamaguchi's pants off. he walked to god knows where and came back with horse whip in his hand. rubbing the flat surface against yamaguchi's inner thigh before
SLAP
on his ass cheeks. a gasp was heard.
SLAP
another one, whimpers
SLAP
another one, moans
SLAP

(can y'all hear it?)

it hurts, but it felt good. the stinging pain yamaguchi felt on his ass made his dick stood up with pride. moans and cries escaped his sweet mouth. it was harmonious melody to tsukishima's ear.

—————

after about 20 whips, yamaguchi's ass cheeks was extremely red and sensitive. large hands lightly caressing his cheeks sent him over the edge, a silent moan as he came into the sheets.

chest heaving up and down slowly but heavily. "ts-tsukki. please untie my hands, they kinda hurt" "right. okay"
as soon as his hands were freed, tsukishima held them in his large ones. "hey i'm sorry..that must've been rough..i just didn't like seeing you with anyone else or anyone else touching you..i didn't know what got over me. i'm sor-"
"tsukki! it's fine! as a matter of fact. i kinda...liked..it." yamaguchi said, shamefully.
"we-were you jealous?" he asked

"of course i was! fuck, i just wanna lock you up and not let anyone else see you. you have no clue how much you make me go insane, make my sex drive go to it's peak. shit, i love you so fucking much i wanna ravish you till you-"

"OKAY! too much information!" yamaguchi exclaimed. his face was flushed red. is this what they call sex talk? whatever it is, what tsukishima said made him feel extremely happy. with a big grin, he leaped onto tsukishima and straddled him, wrapping his arm around his neck, giving him a hug. "me too. i love you too"

they looked at each other before connecting their lips with each other. sharing passionate kisses. clothed member rubbed against unclothed one. a sharp inhale escaped yamaguchi's lips and tsukishima took this chance to slip his tongue in, exploring the wet cavern of yamaguchi's.

a long night ahead filled with fiery kisses and intimate intercourse. both fitted well with each other like puzzle pieces, a sadist with its masochist that longed for each other.

hey yall
bacc
with badly written shots
i didn't write them fucking
cause
i'm too lazy and my brain can't
think for fuck
i'm sorry
but here's
stalker/sadistic tsukki x M yama
i got this idea from this manga:

http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/yandere_hitotsu_yane_no_shita/

characteristics are different
but i recommend reading that manga
y'all can imagine the characters scene as tsukkiyama's if y'all want to

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67 0 7
Where ↷ You try to leave your past and end up hurting your future Iwaizumi Hajime x f!reader (She/her) Warnings - Timeskip!Haikyuu College Au Friends...
52.6K 2.2K 22
I kinda got tired of the super toxic/abusive tsukkiyama fics so here's me taking matters into my own hands!! t/w: there will be some bullying, but no...
10.4K 320 10
-y/n doesn't fall in love, or at least that's what she'll say to anyone who asks her about getting into any kind of romantic relationship. however, a...
76.5K 3K 12
A companion story to "Everything". Tsukishima is tired of people confessing to him like they even know him. And he's tired of not feeling anything f...