Mask

By LmaoWhatSleep

Various Hunter x Hunter x emotionless half yokai half human male oc. We all wear mask in our life. Whether w... More

A/N and Introduction (Edited)
Chapter 1:The X Hunter Exam X Begin
Chapter 2:Numere Wetlands X Phase 2 X A Brief About His Past
Chapter 3:The X Second Phase X Begin
Chapter 4:Airship Ride X Phase 3 X Begin
Chapter 6:Survive X To X Zevil Island
Chapter 7:Hit X The X Target
Chapter 8:Can't Win X And X Can't Lose
Chapter 9:Exam Ended? X Heaven Arena
Chapter 10: Arrival X At The X Arena
AN
Chapter 11, Reality X Or X Illusion?
Chapter 12,My First X Human Friend
Chapter 13:Not my X assassination client
Not a chapter
Chapter 14: Pretty.....
Chapter 15: Can I trust your love?
Voting start today
Chapter 16, The Spider and The Butterfly
Chapter 17, Meeting X The X Spider X King
Voting results
Sick Day

Chapter 5:Treasure X Memories X Hotel Rooms

1.6K 43 5
By LmaoWhatSleep

Your p.o.v
Some time have passed and I stop paying attention as I was reading "Yeah!I'm the first to finish!" I heard someone yell excitedly as a door was opening "Hanzo, applicant #294, is the fourth to pass.Total time, twelve hours and three minutes." a voice from the speaker said and the baldy which the speaker just announced his name as Hanzo look at us "No! I lose to a girl....I came in fourth." baldy said dramatically "Will I be disqualified if I kill him?" I ask more to myself than asking Hisoka and Illumi. "Don't do anything that attract more attention then necessary." Illumi said with his usual emotionless voice. I decided to tune them out as I continued reading but at the same time keeping my guard up as well.

Time skip
Your p.o.v
50 hours have passed and not much was going on.Applicant have started arriving one by one but nothing much interesting going on. They give us some food and water every few hours but I don't want to eat but they have coffee though which is the only good thing since the start of the exam. So here I am sitting, book put aside since I don't feel like reading and drinking the coffee despite being scorching hot but not that I care. I stare off into space and looking at nothing as I stare at a wall like it's the currently most interesting to look at.

More time skip
Your p.o.v
"Three minutes remain" the speaker announced "It's finally over..."a guy said "Yeah, that took forever." a another guy said  "Maybe dying of boredom isn't a bad thing..."I said looking up at the ceiling "You got to stop thinking like that." Hisoka said and I finally look at them staring at me with a concern expression, I just shrug as another door open "Made it in time..."a beaten guy walk in and he take a few step before collapsing to the ground 'Well his dead' I thought "He's dead" a guy wearing a blue shirt and green hat wearing a tag #198 said touching the dead guy pulse "That fool. Better to live and try again than die trying to pass." a guy with the tag #197 with a yellow strip shirt said "One minute remains." the speaker announced "Looks like it'll just be the thirty-one of us here." the blue shirt guy said "No" I said and I saw Hisoka smirk as a door open revealing Gon, Killua and Kurapika "Kurapika, applicant #404, is the thirty-second to pass. Killua, applicant #99, is the thirty-three to pass. Gon, applicant #405, is the thirty-fourth to pass. Total time, seventy-one hours and fifty-nine minutes." the speaker announced and I look over to them  'Wow they are cover in dust. What do they even do?' I thought "My butt hurts..."Killua whine " I didn't expect a slide for the short and easy path. "Kurapika said 'Three of them? No' I thought "Thirty seconds remain." the speaker announced  "That was really close." Gon said looking at Kurapika "My hands are covered with blisters." Kurapika said  looking at his hand  "Same here" another voice said "Leorio, applicant #403, is the thirty-fifth to pass. Tonpa, applicant #16, is the thirty-sixth to pass. Total time, seventy-one hours and fifty-nine minutes." two people emerge from the tunnel Gon and his friends came from pushing at each other with their elbow , both looking annoyed at each other 'Grow up' I thought "My hands are blistered, but all five of us cleared the tower together. All thanks to Gon" Leorio said ruffling Gon hair "We entered the long and difficult path. Then cut a hole in the wall to the short and easy path." Kurapika said  "Man I can't believe you actually came up with that idea on the spot." Leorio said with a proud smile "Hehe I realise that we could break the walls using the weapons. But it took over fifty minutes." Gon said with a close eye smile 'His definitely Ging son that for sure' I thought and a ringing sound was heard "The third phase of the exam is over. Thirty-Sixth have passed while one die" Lippo announced and a door opened. I stand up patting the dirt off my clothes and head to the exit while the others did the same. Once I step outside I see a ocean  'Beautiful...'I thought. If there are other things I like it's the ocean. A few minutes later a man with a violet mohawk, with red eyes, a large clear glasses,  wearing a grey long sleeve shirt, grey pant and black shoes appear with his hand tug behind his back. His also wearing a smile "Gentlemen, congratulations on escaping Trick Tower. I am a Black List Hunter, and the Third Examiner, Lippo. Now, you gentlemen are going to..."he pause as he press a button "Get on this." he finished as a airship appear "We're going to be taken to the next Exam already?" Leorio ask his friends "Come on, we can get on an airship."Gon said excitingly "Come on?" Leorio said as we all board the airship. "Lippo-san! Goodbye!" Gon said waving at Lippo  "I think it's to early to say goodbye" I heard Lippo said but I doubt anybody besides me heard it.

Time skip
Your p.o.v
The airship was finally landing and I saw a lot of sunken ship 'A ship graveyard huh' I thought and the airship landed on a giant boat that is still intact as we all got off. "To all candidates. We would like to welcome you." two old couples appear as they bow down a bit "I'm the hotel manager, Banah." the old women introduce herself  "And this is my husband, Jinah." the old women Banah said gesturing to the old man beside her "Nice to meet you." the old man Jinah said "You said hotel right?" baldy said walking up to them  "Yes, part of this ship has been modified to be a dorm. We are honoured to have the King of Nebra stay here, now the mainlanders call this place the palace above the ocean."Jinah said "Enough of the pleasantries." the baldy said now standing in front of them "So you guys aren't our Examiners?" baldy ask "Eh?" Jinah look at Banah  "You're right. I have a message from the Hunter Association. To everyone that has passed good job. The Fourth Exam will begin in three days. Please enjoy your break on this island until then." Banah said and I heard a strange sound. I look around trying to find the source of noise 'It sounded familiar somehow...'I thought "What wrong?" Hisoka ask and Illumi look at me  "You didn't hear it?" I ask "Hear what?" Hisoka ask  "Nothing" I said "If you said so "Hisoka said sighing as the group began walking into the hotel "Wait. We'll be charging ten million Jenny for the rooms." Banah said  "Ten million Jenny?" Leorio said  "You're charging us?" Gon ask with a bewilderment expression "That's..."Killua said "Too expensive" Kurapika finished "For that sort of money we could stay at a first class hotel in Yorkshin City for eight years." Tonpa said "Um... How about for children who didn't have that much money?" Gon ask "Er, do we look like a group of bourgeois nobles?" Leorio said walking in front of them  "Not even grown-ups would have that much money." Leorio said "Then I can't allow you to stay" Jinah said "That's fine. I would rather go camping on the island than get ripped off here." Leorio said "Three days" I said twirling with a locks of my hair with my finger "There won't be any water from this island and there won't be any rain soon. Under this sun, you would die from dehydration eventually. Even if you somehow managed to survive you wouldn't have strength to make it through the next Exam." I said  "Then what do we do?! I never even dreamed of having that much money!" Leorio said irritated "There an alternative payment right? The ship wreck have something to do with it?" I ask "That's correct." Jinah said  "That is?" Kurapika ask  "Trade items. Just as the young lads said the alternative payment is that the ship wreck have valuable items in them. Find one and bring them to us to exchange your room with it. The value will determine which room you will get." Jinah said and the rest of the applicant began dashing off to the ship wreck leaving me, Hisoka, Illumi and the elderly couples." Are you coming? "Hisoka ask. I stare at the couples 'They're hiding something' I thought "Coming" I said and walk away heading to the ship wreck as well. "There something else they're not telling us" I said once we are far enough  "What makes you think that?" Illumi ask  "Don't know but I could tell. It might be related to the sound I keep hearing." I said  "What sound? I didn't hear anything." Hisoka said "Tomoe have enhanced hearing. He could hear sound a people normally couldn't pick up." Illumi explained  "What does it sound like?" Illumi ask  "It sounded like the sea hitting each other continuesly and the sound of the wind is strange." I said "Strange? In what way?" Illumi ask  "It kind of hard to explain but the rhythm sounds familiar somehow." I reply.

Small time skip
Your p.o.v
I walk around for a bit not really caring what to find well I could pay the ten million Jenny but I wanted to take a walk. I turn around a corner and saw a ship that somehow is familiar. I walk towards the ship, the ship is sunken but mostly still intact.

The sail have a symbol on it.

of course I know what it is and no wonder it look familiar it belongs to
My clan.....'How did it get here?' I thought and went inside to search the ship and found a purple magatama necklace

with a black string attached to it. It was on a body that's already decay long ago leaving only bone. I take the magatama and walk back to where are the old couple is and Jinah was examining a plate brought by #53. There are talking but I didn't care "Oh? You found something already?" I heard Hisoka voice but I ignored him and all I want to do now is ask them about the ship and after a while Banah hand him a key and he walk away. "Next" Jinah said and I walk in front of him showing the purple magatama I found "That is" he said taking the necklace and examining it "How do you find this?" he ask  "I tell you if you tell me something." I said glaring at him "What would you like to know?" he ask "What are you hiding?" I ask looking at him making the other applicants pause in whatever they're doing and stare but I ignored them "I have no idea what you are talking about. We just run a hotel business here." Jinah said and I continued to glare at him "Forget it then" I said after a moment of silence "It a Magatama that uses a wore by The Mikage Clan. The Purple Magatama only wore by women who marry to the chief of the clan. It symbolises protection and a long lasting relationship." I said  "It's real" he said after examining it for a while  "You been here the longest correct?" I ask  "That is true" Jinah reply "I have no intention of selling it for money nor do I care about the room. I just wanted to know how long have that ship been there." I said pointing at the ship. He look at the ship "That ship have been there even before we got here so we didn't known much about it." Jinah said handing me back the necklace and heading me a key as well  "That so" I reply taking the magatama necklace and the key. I turn around and walk away heading to my room and after some walking I found it and unlock the door and walk inside. 'I guess I take a shower' I thought and summon Outobide taking out my spare clothing, towel and shower supplies from him and walk inside the bathroom to shower and lock the door once I'm inside. I take off my clothes and put them in a bucket that I fill with water while adding soap in it. I step in
letting the cold water run down my body "Are you trouble by something, Master?" I heard Arsence voice ask "No" I reply "You know you can always trust me right? If you want to talk to someone else you could always talk to your new friend you made." Arsence suggest "His not my friend" I reply  "You became rather close to him in the past few days. If he is not your friend then what is he to you?"  Aresece ask "Acquaintance" I reply  "You're just afraid of getting close to someone again. That's why you distant yourself from others. Your afraid of getting close to them cause your scare of losing them."  Aresence said "How long are you gonna torture yourself like this? You always say fear is the only thing to let other stay away from you but are you really happy living like this?  Aresence ask "I don't have a choice. I never have and never will. Fear is the only thing I can protect myself from this cruel and unforgiving world. In a world like this only the strong one survive while the weak perish. That the rule of this world." I said "Now leave me alone" I said and he sigh but doing what I said. I stay there for don't know how long as I lost track of time showering. After a while I turn off the shower and dry myself with the towel I brought and put on a long black sleeve high collar shirt, long black pant, black sock, my black glove. After washing my clothes in the bucket I dry it with my fire nen and after folding it. I put my shower supplies back in Outobide and grab my clothes and walk outside. I walk out seeing Hisoka sitting on his bed stacking his card "Oh? So your my roommate~" Hisoka said turning around and look at me. I hum and sat down on my bed placing my folded clothes on the nightstand next to my bed which is also conveniently right next to the window. I stare outside the view "What wrong?" Hisoka ask  with worried in his voice "Nothing" I said and I felt him staring at me intensely  "Don't lie" he said after a while  "It none of your business" I said and get up walking out of the room. I walk out heading back to the ship I found and went inside again staring at the already decay body and search around for a bit. After some searching I found more corpse, I tied them all up together and pour gasoline on the ship "So you are  related to this place" I heard Hisoka voice "So this ship belongs to the Mikage? Hisoka ask "This is my clan ship" I reply  "Cleaning up?" Hisoka ask and I hum. Gathering my Nen and turn them into flame I light the ship on fire "Burn into Nothingness" I said and walk out with Hisoka following  "That magatama I found belongs to my mother" I said "I didn't know much about her before she died. She always out at the sea doing business. I heard from my father that her ship got into a accident and the ship sunk. No one know she dead or alive." I said  "My clan is unique as people said. When we die our eyes turn to white. Father uses to tell me since we are born with the power to used water to read other people prophecy, once we die our souls will return to the ocean. I always think it's stupid. "I said "You said your people eyes turn white once they die, correct? How come your eyes is white then?" Hisoka ask  "Those who are born emotionless in birth in my clan eyes are white. There rare but strong."I said "So you're one of them?"Hisoka said and we stop walking looking at the ship that is burning. I take out the purple magatama and throw it to the burning ship "Are you sure?" Hisoka ask  "Thinking about the past will not bring the dead to live." I said watching the magatama fall into the ocean  "Rest in peace." I said and walk away heading back to my room  "By the way how does your clan got massacre?" Hisoka ask  "By a organisation call The Scorpion" I said  "I heard about them. They're a bunch of people who does all sorts of illegal activities." Hisoka said  "What are you going to do?" he ask  "I'm going to take what they care about one by one and make them suffer" I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 258 20
Illumi x Female Reader There's a time in our lives when we're willing to go mad for the person we love. We question if it's the right thing, and th...
4K 80 5
//MARKED COMPLETED BUT WILL PROB STILL UPDATE\\ Just some one-shots about the amazing Hunter x Hunter characters that I will use for inspiration when...
446K 14.5K 33
COMPLETED at 79092 Words (only story) 'Remember. Control.' Ding. I walk into a underground tunnel that seems to have no exit except the weird elevato...
65.4K 1.2K 26
~𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗~ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚝. 𝙺�...