KINDRED 🔮 HP {ON HOLD}

By kattmanabat

Ember Weasley. The twin of Ginny. The first of the family to fly like an Eagle. Caspian Malfoy. The Bastard i... More

🔮
Prologue
The Linked Spirits
Before
After
Longbottom
Twelve, Grimmauld Place
Whose sides & Piercing Cries
History
Marks & Boggarts
Hogwarts Express

Graveyards & Weasleys

1.6K 56 25
By kattmanabat

THE NEXT DAY WENT BY AND THE HOUSE WAS STILL DIRTY AND GRIM. Ember wasn't complaining, she was just simply observant. Sirius was kind to her and so are the other adults, like Tonks and Remus. Some others threw her suspicious looks like Professor Snape and sometimes the man with one eye that she learned his name was Alastor Moody. She chose to disregard them because she has a lot to catch up in school and life.

She already opened her presents yesterday after the meeting and she loved all of them. She was grateful that even if she wasn't there with them, they never forgot her and she was touched by all of them. She avoided talking about Percy and it wasn't hard because it seems that all of them were. It was like avoiding saying You-know-who's name, but it didn't stop her for wishing to see her big brother again. She's still hoping for him to visit, at least to see her and ask if she were okay. Days passed by and no visits came. No letters sent.

Does he even know that she's already awake? 

Ember sighed heavily as she levitated the book back in her mahogany bag. She was feeling too lazy to get up of her temporary bed.

After helping to clean the house (which was still filthy) she tried her best to read a muggle book of poems her bushy-haired friend gave her when everything was normal. Her mind seems to wander off to the voice of the male inside her head. So, she ended up spacing out. Her gaze just focused on the chamber's ceiling.

Nothing was sure. She doesn't know if it was real or if she had gone mental. And after talking to herself for ten minutes before she decided to read, she was certain that she had already gone barmy. She wants to talk to Dumbledore about it but everytime she tries to talk to him it's like his mentor was avoiding her, intentionally. And she knew she wouldn't get the answers if she told someone. She swore to figure what's wrong with her.

She already tried to distract herself by reading poems but she can't concentrate on the words written on it when her mind was focused on the voice of someone possibly real or imaginary.

Yesterday, after they talked about her in the meeting, they talked about Harry Potter. Ron and 'Mione's best friend.

They talked about him being mysteriously attacked by a dementor along with his muggle cousin. Apparently, he was expelled for using magic in front of a muggle and outside of school. Dumbledore said it's not gonna happen. Ember thought, did he even have a choice? He was the one who was attacked he just defended himself.

They were all shocked by the news. Ember was appalled. Why would a dementor attack with a muggle present? Why would they even attack Harry in the first place?

She hasn't seen one yet, but she already heard and read about them to know exactly what they could do.

The meeting ended with them discussing of who are going to rescue him tonight.

The adults avoided talking about Ember and Malfoy's situation. They didn't know that the teenagers heard, but the teenagers were too curious and couldn't keep their mouths shut. When a conversation goes to that specific topic, it was evident that the red head girl was uncomfortable. Ginny sending a pointed look at whoever asked and immediately changing the topic. The girl was already overwhelmed by her current situation and now the issue about Malfoy added. Ginny didn't want her sister to be uncomfortable so she ends up being the one to save her.

They both knew what the other felt or was currently feeling. It's a twin thing.

Ember Weasley just didn't know what to do and what to think at the moment. She's focused on studying and passing the exams so that she can be a fourth year. She's also  determined to figure the strange things out. She was already strange from what she believes, what could get stranger?

She doesn't know what's happening and what it means yet, but she's starting to think... Theories.

What if the voice she heard was not imaginary? What if it was him? And that's why Dumbledore wanted her to avoid him?

That is the only explanation as to why she was hearing a voice inside her head. If she was wrong then the other explanation is she has gone mental.

She didn't even notice her twin collapse on top of her. Letting out a groan when she did, they ended up giggling like little girls.

She decided she should study later in peace.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

CASPIAN IS PRACTICALLY PULLING ALL OF HIS CURLY HAIR OUT. He was getting stressed about studying. He missed a lot and it will be embarrassing for him to be a second year at fourteen. He groaned, annoyed that this has happened to him. He was frustrated and it caused the books to be thrown on the ground. Caspian panicked as he was out of control again, but the sudden calmness went back and he sighed in relief.

As he stared at the white ceiling overhead, his mind went back to the conversation of her mum and Lucius. Yes, he eavesdropped. Lucky no one saw him. He needs to find out what this is. What's happening to him. Why does it seem like he doesn't need the necklace anymore? How can he control his self? And what about the voice of a girl inside his head?

Weasley...

He remembered the Weasley girl he last saw in the Chamber of Secrets.

Was it her? Were they talking about her? Is she also the one in my dream?

He couldn't believe it, but Caspian can't wait to go to school. And that's because he's going to figure out what's going on and find out what is his connection with the girl.

The Weasley girl. Ginny Weasley.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

"UGH! IT'S WRONG AGAIN!" Ember exclaimed. She was frustrated but then she suddenly felt like her frustration was doubled and it didn't help her situation. Her bed began to shake and Ginny who was sat there with her twin was surprised.

"Em, calm down." Ember realized what she has done. She quickly gained her composure. Fortunately, she didn't cause an earthquake, she wouldn't want to make all of her practice with Dumbledore a waste. And she wouldn't want to get herself in trouble.

"Sorry." She smiled sheepishly at her fraternal twin.

"Oh, it's alright, Em." Ginny smiled softly, "And besides I missed you doing that kind of magic." She added.

Ember slightly shook her head as she chuckled, the smile on her face never faltering. The red head slowly pointed her index finger to the sky. "Look up." said she.

When her twin did as she was told, the books that were on the ground were now levitating above them. Spiraling around.
Ginny let out a light laugh. "Just like when we were kids."

The twins were happy to be back together again. And this year, Ember will focus on her studies, growing up, and figuring out things she needs to find out. And Ginny will focus on school and protecting her twin.

Ember needs a big sister right now. And she is going to be just that. Besides, she was always the big sister even if they were twins.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

"-I'M THE ONE WHO SAW CEDRIC DIGGORY GET KILLED." Harry jumped as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and was met with Fred and George Weasley.

"Harry."

"Thought we heard your dulcet tones."

"Don't bottle it up though, mate. Let it out."

"If you're all done shouting..."

"Do you wanna hear a little more interesting?"

Harry looked down, scratching the back of his neck. Now the twins got his attention as to what they were on about. Until Ginny and another redhead girl joined them. They looked like they just woke up from a nap.

"What's going on?" said the other redhead girl.

Harry looked at the girl curiously as she also stared at him with the same look in her eyes. The scar on his forehead just told her who he was. "Harry?"

"Um.. who are you?"

"Harry, that's Ember. She woke up a few days ago." Ron explained with a smile etched on his face.

"Ember?"

"Hello..."

"Um.. it's good to have you back, Ember." Harry flashed the redhead girl a tight lipped smile. He was really glad that she was finally awake and well. He felt guilty when he heard the news. He felt like he could've done something to prevent what happened. What happened to her and Malfoy was still unexplained and many theories had spread around.

"Thanks, Harry." she returned the smile.

The group of teenagers talked about their plan on eavesdropping once again. And soon they were all sauntering out the room, but as they were walking out, Ember and Harry's hands collided. The redhead girl steadied herself, placing her hand on the wall. And then, suddenly Ember wasn't in Grimmauld Place anymore.

She was in a Graveyard. Harry was there with cuts and bruises.

A boy older than him was there also. She remembered him as Cedric Diggory.

He was layed on the ground. His eyes were full of void. He wasn't breathing.

He was dead.

Then a name written on a grave appeared.

Tom Riddle
1905 - 1943

Then came flashes and a strange looking creature appeared. It was pale. He has a face like of a snake. He opened his eyes-

And Ember gasped like she was awoken in a dream, but it wasn't a dream. It was like a vision. Ember noticed Harry's hand was on her shoulder and the others already has their attention on her when they heard her gasp.

"You okay, Em?" Fred and George asked in unison. All of them looking at her with a worried glance.

"Fine." She managed. "Let's go spying." she said with a forced smile. No one noticed the burnt mark Ember left on the wall.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

CASPIAN GASPED AWAKE FROM A VERY STRANGE DREAM. Although it didn't feel like a dream. It seemed real and it felt real. He didn't know why he had a nightnare like that.

He looked down at his sweaty palms and noticed the burnt marks on his white sheets. His eyes grew wide, as his fear grew also.

Ember couldn't sleep that night. The vision she had was still on her mind. Not just that, but she was also curious as to what they had talked about with Harry. Ember and Ginny were ushered out the dining room when they began to speak about important stuff. Ginny was irritated while Ember was just curious, but she didn't dare try to argue with her mum. The wrath of Molly Weasley is scarier that You-know-who.

She sneakily went down to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. After that, she was about to go back in her shared room with Ginny and Hermione, when she saw Harry by himself. Sitting alone in front of the fireplace.

"Harry?"

Harry quickly snapped his head to the source of the voice. She noticed his tensed posture, but once he saw that it was just her, he calmed down.

"Ember, what are you doing here? I thought all of you were already asleep." said he in a whisper.

"Just needed to get some water.. And.. I couldn't sleep." She muttered. Ember doesn't know if she should tell him what she saw or not, but she didn't get to decide when she suddenly blurted it out. "I saw something earlier.." She widened her eyes as to why she was telling him this, but it's too late now. He's going to ask questions. Ember has a habit of blurting out whatever is on her mind. Only now it becomes rare for her to do that when her surroundings were new to her. She was still adjusting and getting comfortable.

"What is it?" Harry noticed the girl's nervousness. In all honesty, Harry genuinely thought that the girl was fine when she said that she was fine, but now, it didn't look like she was. "Are you alright?"

Ember heavily sighed and sat down next to him. "Graveyard."

In that one word, Harry's eyes widened by the mention of it. "Pardon?"

"When we touched hands earlier... It was like a vision... I saw a graveyard. A name. A boy. And an.. ugly looking creature..." she started, and it just made Harry confused. How did she do that?

"How?-"

"I honestly don't know what happened. I want to know.. I'll figure it out but... that's what happened.. isn't it?"

Harry only nodded with a solemn look on his face. Ember chastised herself for bringing it up to Harry himself. She made him sad now.

"I'm really sorry..."

"It's not your fault."

They stayed in a comfortable silence for a while. Harry was the one to break it.

"What was the name?"

"...Tom Riddle." Ember sighed.

"...You really did see it..."

"Harry.." the redhead started, "You might think that right now, you're alone, but you're not. I understand how it feels... if you need someone to talk to.. I'm just right here..."

Harry snapped his gaze at the redhead and sent her a genuine smile. He thought about her current situation and he thought it must be really hard for her right now.

They were both in very difficult situations. The smile never faltered in Harry's face "Thanks, Ember."

They talked a for a little while before sleep finally got to them. They exchanged goodnights. The girl went back to her shared room with her twin and Hermione and Harry with Ron.

Harry thinks of Ember like the sister he never had, and he's glad that she's finally awake.

Yay!! I'm being active again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 4.9K 70
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄? 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃...
74.1K 1.4K 23
'𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏.' --- Elaine Weasley, the twin sister of Ginny Weasley and in Slytherin house. Join her on her journ...
235K 10K 27
*CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING* Book One of the Call Me Series Embry Malfoy was thrown aside by her family at the age of three, treated as nothing more th...
14.4K 241 64
"𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚...