Whose sides & Piercing Cries

December, 1980

"ELIO." CELESTE cupped her husband's cheeks. His chocolate brown eyes met her golden brown ones. She took a deep breath before opening her lips to tell him the news. "You're going to be a father."

"What?" He was shocked, but not the type of shock his wife expected.

"Are you not happy?" Celeste Kharal (née Ollivander) looked at her husband with a hurt expression── assuming he doesn't want the child. Her soft hands dropped down to her sides as her husband rested his calloused ones on her shoulders.

"No. No. I am happy." Elio reassured his wife with a smile. "I am. I really, really am. I'm just... worried. That's all...This is just a really dangerous time for us to have a child."

"Yes... it is."

"But I'm not saying we shouldn't keep him. Or her."

Celeste's gaze met her husband's.

"This is our child, Celeste. And you are my wife. That's why I swear to you, I will do anything to protect you and our child."

The blond woman smiled in relief while the tears that has been built in her eyes fell down on her rosy cheeks.

His brown hands kissed her pale ones and soon his lips met hers. It was an unadulterated kiss, yet it was more special than passionate.

"We need to move away. They are still looking for us. He won't stop until we're in his side."

"I know..." the woman nodded. "Do you think our baby will be the same as us?" asked she.

"I don't know. But there was a spell for it? Maybe, only when the spell is casted?"

"Maybe..."

"We'll figure it out in the future. We need to tell your grandfather about this. But our whereabouts needs to be in secret."

"Okay... I love you, Elio."

"I love you more, Celeste, as well as our baby."

Present, 1995

THE BOY WHO LIES. THAT'S WHAT IS WRITTEN ON THE DAILY PROPHET. Caspian is not one to believe something easily. In this case, the ones who believes what the ministry says are all insensible and foolhardy.

It's an obvious fact that You-know-who has actually returned. The ministry just decided to connive the evidence right in front of them to keep the peace. (that won't be there for long if they keep disregarding the problem.)

Caspian didn't know Harry Potter personally, nor did he care actually. He only knew him as the boy who lived and famous Potter that his older brother (who is a prat but soft on the inside) talks about twenty-four seven. In Caspian's opinion, the boy with emerald eyes is anything but a liar.

The scarred boy never lied, but he was unfairly condemned because he spoke of the truth.

Yes, he missed a lot but he wasn't daft. He doesn't know a lot of things right now, but he does know these: