spin the bottle// byler

Af WhenISawYouLast

it all started with a harmless game, where one thing led to another. [p*rn with a plot, characters are 17+] Mere

i (10 more minutes)
ii (crazy together)
iii (the only one who doesn't know)
iv (spin the bottle)
v (confessions)
vi (here's the plan)
vii (hot chocolate)
viii(you take my breath away)
x(hot and cold)
xi (ghost)
xii (promises)
ii. i (the disappearance)
ii.ii (disrememberance)
ii.iii(dear dustin)
ii.iv (the message in the bottle)
ii.v.(the bracelet)
ii.vi. (where's my love?)
ii.vii(on the road again)
ii.viii(mike's wet dream)
iii.i. (reunity)
iii.ii(reunity pt.2)
iii.iii (reunity pt.3)
iii.iv (underwater)

ix (yours)

13.8K 288 4.3K
Af WhenISawYouLast

will's POV

mike is the one to lean in first. our knees touch as he moves closer to me. my breath catches in my throat. he's really going to kiss me.

he smiles as he leans in the rest of the way, stopping just inches before my lips. 

god, it feels so good to be this close to mike. it feels so good to know he feels the same. 

"can i be your second kiss?" he asks quietly, a small smile playing at his lips.

"yes." i almost sigh. please, kiss me.

i watch as his eyes flutter shut and i let mine do the same. 

i always thought i would feel nervous to finally kiss mike. but, i've never felt so at peace. 

he slowly, carefully, gently closes the gap between us.

his lips are soft. i feel his nose against my cheek. i can't help but smile into the kiss. 

time seems to stop. this unfamiliar territory quickly becomes second-nature, almost like we had done it a thousand times before. this is somehow like coming home. 

he pulls away and rests his forehead on my shoulder. he lets out a sigh and smiles.

"you kissed back."

i nod, cheeks going red, "i did."

"why?" he looks up into my eyes.

"because i feel the same way." my heart races in my chest as i say it, our eyes meeting. 

"you do?" mike blushes.

"i've loved you since the day i met you, mike. how didn't you know?" 

"i wish i had known. we could've been doing this." he giggles, finally leaning back to wrap himself in his, my sweatshirt. i make a mental note to 'accidentally' leave more of my sweatshirts for mike to steal.

"you're cute." i smile, pulling my knees up to my chest.

"god, i can't believe i told you." mike giggles, leaning back against his pillow.

"i can't believe i told you, either. did you-was this planned?" 

mike sits up suddenly, "no, why would you think that?!"

"chill, mike. i don't. i was just asking." i laugh at the sudden outburst. he definitely planned it.

he settles back against the pillows, putting his arms above his head.

the atmosphere now is different, but it's nice. i feel like a weight is lifted off of my shoulders. he knows now. there's no more secret. i don't have to worry about him hating me. now, i know, he feels the same way. 

"whatcha thinkin' about?" mike asks, still reclining against the pillow.

i shake my head, "nothing. it's nothing. i'm just really glad that this is how this turned out."

he smiles and my heart skips a beat. 

"come here."

so, i do. i climb across the bed and lay beside mike. he places his arm around me and i settle into his chest. he begins to run his fingers through my hair and i let my eyes close. 

"you're so beautiful, will." he whispers and presses a kiss to the top of my head. he makes me swoon. 

i don't reply, i only nuzzle his chest and wrap my arms around his waist. 

even though this is hardly the first time we've cuddled, it's the first time that the both of us know what we mean by it.  we finally know that this means something. 

"can you-do you want to sleep with me tonight?" mike asks, looking down at me.

"oh, i thought you'd never ask." i joke, raising a suggestive eyebrow. 

"oh shut it, byers." he laughs, gently hitting my shoulder.

i sit up so that i'm sitting next to where mike is laying. 

i'm not sure if it's the previous turn of events or if i am becoming increasingly night drunk, but i am suddenly hit with a tsunami of confidence.

"make me."

he smirks with a raised eyebrow before sitting up, grabbing my shoulders and pinning me to the bed. he hovers above me still gripping my shoulders gently, his breath in my face. he looks into my eyes with a look i've never seen before, something like lust. i bite my lip and feel my whole body become weak. dear god.

he places his knee between my legs, the friction almost unbearable. before i can even stop myself, i whimper. 

i can't help but wonder if mike has done this before. he seems to know what he's doing. or maybe if it's just the confidence of knowing i want him, which i definitely do. 

he leans in and our lips barely touch before he pulls back. 

he uses one hand to keep himself up and the other one rests on my hip. 

"m-mikey?"i say, out of breath.

"hm?" he bites his lip and glances at my lips.

"kiss me."

he quickly connects our lips, like he was waiting for permission. 

the kiss is hungry and it becomes clear that we are both thoroughly enjoying ourselves.

our lips move together quick but gentle. my hands grabbing desperately at mike and mike's free hand sliding up my sweater. 

"fuck." he mumbles, breathing before connecting our lips again. he licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which i grant with little hesitation. 

i try to pull away to say something, anything, to praise him for his talent or to beg for more, but god, i can't stop kissing him. 

his tongue explores my mouth, his hips rock into mine, his hand rubs my side, everything feels so good. 

finally, out of breath and a little sweaty mike pulls away. 

"we should cool down before we get taken away." he rests his forehead on mine.

i frown and say, "but i'm having fun."

"you're not-you're not overwhelmed?"he asks, leaning back so he can clearly see my face. 

i shake my head, "no, this is good."

i pull him down and switch our positions so i'm on top now. 

"are you overwhelmed?"i ask close to his ear, letting my breath linger.

he shivers underneath me.

"n-no. i just d-don't want to make you uncomfortable." he stutters, his lips remaining parted slightly.

"uncomfortable? the only thing you make me is horny." i smirk, letting my gaze run down his body. 

"i just don't want to rush anything, will. but, believe me, if that's where the night goes, i have no complaints. i've waited for this for most of my life." 

"me, too. mikey?" i look into his eyes.

"yes?"

"touch me."

he bites his lip, eyes full of desire and anticipation, watching as i straddle his waist to allow him better access. 

"touch where?" he questions.

"anywhere."

"tell me when to stop." he instructs, placing a shaky hand on my shoulder. 

his other hand rests on my cheek, holding my face and making us keep eye contact. 

he slowly moves his hand across to my collar bone, fingers playing at the dip. he lets his eyes flicker downwards, to concentrate on his task at hand. i lean my head back, enjoying the sensation and the chills.

he leans forward to press gentle kisses to my neck, pulling down the neck of my shirt so he can kiss me there.

i moan, fully allowing myself to let go for the first time. 

"mm, feels so good." i mumble, arching my back.

he begins kiss harder, sucking on my neck, actions starting to become rough. 

"m-mikey." i gasp.

he immediately pulls back, "too hard?"

i shake my head, "harder." i affirm.

he pulls at my sweater, looking into my eyes, asking for permission. i nod.

he quickly pulls it off and throws it by the door. 

he stares at my chest, brown eyes shining in the dim lights of the room.  

"make me yours." 

his hands rest on my hips. his eyes taking in my body, memorizing it as if i might disappear. 

we sit in silence for a while, the sounds of our heavy breathing fill the air. he contemplates before asking, "what if they see?" 

"what if they don't?" i echo, leaning down to press a kiss to mike's cheek. 

he smiles, wrapping me in a tight hug. i yelp as i am pulled into it, since it causes me to lose my balance. 

"i want to be careful." he admits, holding onto me tightly.

his heart is beating at least 150 BPM.

"i couldn't bear if it i was the reason you lost your friends or the reason you got hurt." he continues. 

"i appreciate that, mike. but, as long as i have you, nothing is ever too bad." 

we both relax into the embrace and he sighs and places a chaste kiss to the top of my head. 

i look up to meet his eyes and see him smiling at me. 

"do you still want me to-?"

i respond with a small nod.

"will you-?" i pull at mike's sweatshirt. 

"it's only fair." he discards in onto the ground to join mine. 

mike uses his hands to steady me as he flips our positions once more. he straddles my waist.

he points to a spot just above my collar bone, "here."

my breath catches in my throat again, anticipation, nerves, arousal pulses through me. 

suddenly, he begins kissing the spot he'd previously mapped out. his hands sliding up and down my sides. his tongue and lips playing at my skin. 

"harder." and he does. i feel him suck the spot, like he had done earlier, but this time even harder than the first. i can't help but imagine how his lips would feel on my-

"HOLY FUCK I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD HAVE KNOCKED FIRST!!"

mike jumps off of me, throwing the blanket at me so i can cover my bare chest. he sits next to me with his legs crossed, trying to act nonchalant. 

"oh, hey guys." he laughs nervously, throwing a sock at his walkman, which was playing 'i was made for loving you' by kiss. 

he successfully knocked the cassette loose. 

max stands next to el with her hands over el's eyes. 

"why should we have knocked, max? what's going on?" el questions, removing the girl's hands. 

i look over to mike, his cheeks bright red. he stares ahead of him, at el and max who still stand at the door.

"oh, did we interrupt something?" el asks, genuine concern in her voice. 

i can't help but laugh. did they interrupt something? what the hell would've happened had they not come in?

"it's okay. you didn't interrupt anything." i say, still laughing. 

"are you sure?" max questions, looking between both mike and i. 

"yeah, no. it was nothing." 

my heart hurts upon hearing the tone of mike's voice. he's hurt. he thinks this was nothing to me. 

i know i have to straighten this out. this did mean something to me, this meant everything to me. 

"well if it was nothing then-" 

"no. it wasn't nothing." 

"what?" both girls and mike look at me.

i only look at mike with a small smile. our eyes melt together. time stops. i feel safe when i'm next to him. i feel whole, complete, seen. 

mike smiles back, knowing what i'm about to say.

"mike, will you be my boyfriend?" 

the girls mumble profanities to themselves, watching on as the scene plays out. 

"yes."

_______________________________________________________

Hey guys!

This update literally took so much longer than I expected. We went from 0 to 100 real quick, huh? Quick update on my ex, she's dating a boy (she previously identified as a lesbian) and she didn't even bother to tell me. I found out on Snapchat. It's been a hard pill to swallow. That's part of the reason this update took so long. More good stuff to come soon!

Lots of love,

Savs

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

13.5K 339 24
This is an older book of mine but if you like emo crap and byler then welcome.
354 47 10
➯ in which aria gets sucked into a fictional television show. what a weird way to spend a saturday afternoon. ...
16.1K 577 34
β‹†ο½‘Β°βœ©Λ— After a humiliating birthday party, Robin comforts Will and they decide enough is enough. Since they are gay in the opposite directions, fake d...