Azur High

By PokemonLover10102001

Rowan and his three Yorktown Class Carries girlfriends are run out there house. Enrolled into Azur High they... More

New Place New Name
OC Template
Who should Rowan get.
Welcome to Azur High.
Secrets, Bullies and a new ship?
Plans and Team Building.
Sisters and Pure Evil
Explosive Times 
The Death of....
Recovery.
Funeral Blues. 
The Army Begins to Form.
Retiring

Royal Siblings and New Memebers

454 8 30
By PokemonLover10102001

This chapter contains scene of sexual abuse. Please be warned.

Royal Academy.

A purple haired girl sings a song when a man walks in.

"Lilith there's something you might want to see." Said the man.

Lilith stopped singing and looked at the man with a gentle smile.

"What is it." She was handed a letter from her father.

"This is trash. I told you never to give me something from him." She said.

"Well some of use guys decided to read it and there's something we think you really need to see." Said the man.

"I see. Well let me see it." She took it again and read it over. Her eyes went wide. 

"Get my car ready. I'm going to Azur High." Said Lilith as she ran out.

Azur High training ground.

"So your Cara Glass. And you are good with heavy bombardment." Said Rowan as he talked to Cara.

"Yes. I have a team if battleships and heavy cruisers. We want to be in a team." Said Cara.

"Ok let's see your team." Said Rowan.

Cara released her six ships. The first ship is USS Bremerton.

Next one that came out was the HMS Dorsetshire.

Next come out the HMS Norfolk.

Next came out KMS Tripitz.

Next up was USS North Carolina.

Finally out came the USS West Virginia

"Wow those are some heavy hitters. Well Cara I believe you are welcomed to the team." Said Rowan as he shook her hand.

She walked off. She was only here because her case worker Max said it was a good way to make friends. She didn't need friends she is doing just fine with out them. Oh well Max is like her brother so she will try this whole tournament thing out.

"Hey Rowan. There's a girl coming up to us." Said Bentin.

Rowan looks to see a purple haired girl.

"Hello there. May I help you. My fair lady." Rowan takes Lilith's hand and kisses it like a gentleman.

"Oh my. When did Azur Lane get such gentlemen." She said.

"I'm Rowan." He said.

"I know who you are little bro." She said as her friend gasped and Rowans friends gasped.

"Your my sister? But when did you. When did mom and dad." He said shocked.

"I know it's hard to believe but mom sent me away so I didn't have to be in that house with dad. When she passed I lost contact and I assumed dad wouldn't let me see you. So what happened with him." Asked Lilith.

"He groped my USS Hornet. So I left. I don't care who are you. You don't touch my girls." Said Rowan.

"I'm glad you got mom's opinion rather then dads. I'm sorry I wasn't in your life. Mom thought it would be best because me and dad can get into big fights." She said with a sad smile.

Lilith saw a girl come up to Rowan so she stepped behind

Cara listened and grunted. And just continued to listen.

"Hello? Are you Rowan?" Asked a tall red haired girl.

"Yes I am and you are?"

"I'm Rosalyn Caswell and I'm here to join your tournament team as your repair member." She said.

"Well can I see your team. If you have some good ships we will gladly have you. We need all the help we can get." Rowan said.

Rosalyn released her team. First up was the repair ship USS Vestal.

Next was the INJ Akashi

Next is the USS Seattle

Next up is the HMS Unicorn

Next up the USS Arizona

Finally was the USS Pennsylvania

"There's my team. There my best girls. I treat them all equally." Said Rosalyn.

"I see. Well your team is pretty impressive. I'm glad to say your a member of this team." Said Rowan as Lilith looked on in content. It's good to see him in a good school.

"Ok Bentin I believe we are done for the day." Said Rowan.

"Yeah. Well I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go find some lunch." Bentin said. He walked by Cara and gave her a smile and a nod. She just stood there and gave a slight nod back.

Cara looks back to Rowan and his sister. She must say that she kinda interested in Rowan. Can't doesn't now why but there's something about him that she kinda like. Suddenly she sees about 6 men come up to Rowan and Lilith.

"Well hello beautiful. What's a cutie like you doing hanging with a loser like this." Said the first man.

"Yeah cutie." Said the second man.

"If you must know I'm hanging with my brother for the day. Now please leave me and my brother alone." Said Lilith as she tried to walk over the Rowan.

"I don't think so. You see because your so cute we are gonna make you hang out with us." Said a third man as he grabbed her by the arms.

"Get your hands off of me you creep." Said Lilith.

"Hey let go of my sister." Said Rowan.

"What are you gonna do little man. We out number you." Said the first man as they all laughed.

Rowan got mad and proceeded to kick the man in the balls. Four out of the five remaining guys rush Rowan. He punched one guy in the face. He was down. He kicked one is the chest. He grabbed one of the man used him as a shield then took tow guys heads and smashed them together knocking them out.

Cara watched with a bit of amazement at how he fights.

"Don't touch me your pervert." Said Lilith as she felt a hand go into her shirt and grope her breast.

"Sis I'm trying." Rowan said as the final guy runs at him.

They trade blows back and forth until Rowan got a punch in the jaw in. That stunned the guy enough for Rowan to get a round house kick in and knocked him out.

The last guy had his back to Rowan.

"I'm enjoying this cutie."he said and he got under her bra and grope her a bit more.

"You better enjoy it while you can. My brother won't let it happen much longer." She said with trying to get away.

"On you got some impressive ones as well. So big and soft." He said until he was hit in the back of the head with a rock. He fell on the ground and Lilith ran into Rowans.

"I'm so sorry sis. I got you. It's ok I got you." She just hugged him. This isn't the first time she's been groped. But the first time someone's been this protective of her.

"Come on. It's getting late. I'll let you stay at my place for the night." Rowan said.

Suddenly she gets a call.

"Hello?" Yes. What? They can't do this to me. I am there commander. What is happening. It's seems like all the good moral commanders are getting taken out. I see. Well I think I found my next school. Yes you can join me. I'll be glad to take you in." Lilith hanged up and began to tear up.

"Sis what's wrong." Asked Rowan.

Cara was walking by and decided tk listen. Again she can't explain it. But something in her mind is telling her to just listen.

"Royal Academy just kicked me from there program. Dad got me kicked out." She began to cry. Rowan hugged her tightly.

"Shhhh it's ok. It's ok I got you sis." He held her as she cried.

"My boyfriend is coming to join me. He got kicked to. He's grabbing my stuff then will be here." She said as she sobbed.

"Well there is some good news. There is a new team that is needing team members." Rowan said.

Lilith looked at Rowan. "Are you sure bro?"

"Yes. Bentin would be thrilled. We need to see your team first." Rowan Said.

She nodded and released her team. First up is the HMS Duke of York

Next up is the HMS Black Prince.

Next up is HMS King George V

Next up is the HMS Victorious

Next up is the HMS Neptune

And finally there was the HMS York.

"This is my team. They are all in a relationship with my boyfriend as well with me." They all nod in agreement.

She returns her team and walks with Rowan to his unit. He has already talked to Chancellor Shepard and she good to go. As well as her boyfriend.

They walk into the house. He is hugged by Yorktown who has a small bump on her belly.

"Hey babe I'm not feeling well can I go into the carrier." Said Yorktown.

"Sure baby." He goes on the the carrier and presses the return button.

It say error.

"What's going on. It won't let me. Huh it's saying it can't return a girl when your pregnant." Rowans eyes goes wide and he looks at Yorktown.

Belfast, Eugen, Enterprise, Laffey and Hornet come out as well.

"Yes baby. I'm pregnant. With your baby" she said smiling.

"But it only happened today. How is it this fast." He asked.

"We shipgirls only are pregnant for 6 months instead of 9. Plus it's also the fact that they take quicker time to begin to form. But yes Rowan your gonna be a dad." She said as she held her stomach.

"IM GONNA BE A DAD YES." He shouts. He picked Yorktown up and spins her around. He brings her down and kisses her on the lips.

The rest of the girl squeal and hug Yorktown.

"Rowan for the next 6 months you need to have Yorktown by your side the whole time. I'll go into the carrier more until the baby is born." Said Enterprise.

"Yes master it's very important to stay by Yorktown as much you can. She should with you where ever you go. To make sure she's safe. All of use girls will help as well."

"Brother you do realizes you will need to head to Wisdom Cube and get a new ship. With Yorktown pregnant she can't fight." Said Lilith.

"You right. Laffey can you please bring me my bag I won from the battle." Rowan Asked.

She nodded and brought him the bag. He grabbed two Cubes. Rowan his sister and all his girl went to the Wisdom Cube machine. Rowan put the two into the special section.

"Ok here we go" he pressed the button and the machine popped out the USS Georgia.

"Hello everyone. I'm here to service you my master." She said as she bowed.

"No need for the master stuff. Welcome to the family." Rowan scaned her.

"So the teams are going great. Bentin has Rosalyn and Lilith and I got Misty, Yuu and Cara. We need four more team members we will be good. Leo and Tristan have gotten three members each." Said Rowan.

He returns all his girls and then picks up Yorktown.

"Woah babe what's this for." She said giggling.

"What can I not carry a beautiful princess like this." He laughs and kisses her.

A/n and that's a wrap. Next chapter we will meet the next two tournament members and more on the plan that Jericho is planning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 63 49
🗲"She is fierce and unpredictable - just like lightning, and within, she is just like a storm about to break"🗲 🗲"Fate... it is so solid. You can't...
736 7 10
This is just gonna be a dumping ground for a bunch of oneshots/scenarios about the character from Yandere high school (By itsfunneh)
1.3K 18 7
The war between humanity and the sirens going on since WW2 nothing had change but one day eight of world best soldiers had the ability to kill the s...
59.6K 994 28
I am USS Long Beach, after being dismantled I was transported to another world and threatened with death by a goddess, so now I will cooperate with t...