Baby Project.

By 93baybeee

Cassidy is a lesbian. Her and her crush takes ever class together. They don't really talk much. But what happ... More

Prologue
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.

1.

4.5K 130 163
By 93baybeee

Cassidy.

"He said the way that thang move is a movie." I sang as I curled the ends of my hair.

"Girl hurry the hell up so you can go to school." Granny yelled.

I understand why she so grumpy. She's not a morning person. At all.

I grabbed my wired headphones and charger and walked downstairs.

I can be rich and poor at the same time. I have airpods but I don't want to wear them to school just because people be stealing.

"Go to the next door neighbor's house. Her name is Angel." Granny said.

I gave a stank face. "Ion know ha." I said. "Girl if you'n take yo a*s over there." She said.

I hugged and grabbed my stuff. I made sure I had all my stuff. "Granny where is my gum?" I asked.

"Ohhhh. Girl I thought that was my nicotine gum." She said pulling it out ha pocket.

"This is not it." I mumbled and grabbed my gum. It was still wrapped which meant she didn't touch it.

I walked next door and knocked on the door.

A brown skin girl opened the door. She smiled.

"You must be Cassidy?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. I'm real close with your granny." She said. "Well the bus about to come." She said.

We walked. "Your pretty." I said. "Thank you. I heard your lesbian?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said lowly. "It's okay. It's millions of studs at our school." She said.

I smiled but covered it. "Gworl I saw you smile." She said and we both laughed.

I like her.

The bus pulled up and she guided me to the back. We sat it in the same seat.

I saw this girl with braces.

"She's one of them studs." She said. I started laughing.

"Angel yo big forehead having a*s better not be talking about me." The girl said.

"Jasmine stfu. She a lesbian so I told her that you a stud." She said and I blushed lowly.

Jasmine looked at me. She licked her lips, looking me up and down then turned back around.

"BEN GIVE ME MY DAM BASKETBALL BEFOE I COME UP THERE!" She yelled

I laughed lowly.

"Don't be shy girl. You mad attractive. Everybody finnah be all over you." Angel said.

"Gworl.... now you know you hyping me up a little too much." I said as I chuckled.

"Ouuu Jasmine look. Y'all both got braces!" She screamed and I hit her shoulder.

"Girl stfu!" I screamed and we both laughed. The bus came to a stop as everybody got out.

"You tryna go to the gym or the cafeteria?" Angel asked me. "Whoever you tryna go." I said.

"Let's go to breakfast. I sit with Jasmine, Ben, & Alexis." She said.

"Okay." I said smiling.

I cut on 'With My Hoe, By: C2D'

I fixed my plate going through the line. "This breakfast be Bussin'." Jasmine said.

I blushed lowly, hearing her voice.

I got me a Pizza type bagel, 2 wings, and a sprite. "Dam girl you can eat." Jasmine said to me.

I laughed. "Ion even eat like that. Nah lemme stop lying." I said.

She chuckled. I finished getting my stuff and sat with Angel.

"Y'all this Cassidy. Cassidy this Ben, Jasmine, & Alexis. It's more but they always skipping." She said as she pointed.

"Hey." I said and they said hey back.

"Yoo. Lemme get at chu." Ben said. He had to be this kind of niggah.

"I'd rather not." I said. He looked around. "I'm talking to you." I said.

"And why tf not? Yeen blush or nun." He said. "I'm a lesbian." I said.

"Finally. I always wanted a lesbian friend." Alexis said.

"Niggah I'm right hea." Jasmine said. "Girl you are a stud." She said.

I laughed. "Ouuuu... and you got braces." She said.

It wasn't noticeable?

"Jassssmmiiineeee. Shoot yo shot." Alexis said. Jasmine laughed lowly and continued eating.

I pulled out my iPhone 11 and posted the old picture I posted in my room this morning.

997,268,930 likes
@c.a.s.s.i.d.y : I just want notifications.

@User1 :
Tf ?

User2 :
Sissssyyy😍
↪️ @c.a.s.s.i.d.y : tf is you ?

@IamAngel : @hooper.jasmine2x 👀
↪️ @c.a.s.s.i.d.y : we finnah fight 💀

[ View Comments ]

"Ima really fight chu." I said to her and she started laughing and I mean mugged her.

"Gworrrllll. You and Jasmine would be cute." She said. "Whoooo!?" I heard from a a distance.

I saw some girl with a curly leave out. But.... every time she moved.. they went the same way it looked like they were stuck together...

Stiff..

"Destiny get tf onnnnnn." Jasmine said. "But baeeee." She whined. "I'm not yo bae. Gtf-" Jasmine was cut off by her storming off.

The bell rung and I got my schedule and walked to class.

"Suh lemme see yo schedule." Angel said as Jasmine came there. "Ouu.. we all got the same class." She said.

"Vicky come here." Jasmine said.

*i love Woah Vicky... I don't care*

"Yeah waddup." She said "we all got the same group." Angel said.

"Period phoo!" She said. I laughed. "I'm Cassidy." I said. She gave me a hug.

"I'm Vicky." She said.

"Can y'all sit downnnnn?" Destiny said.

"Why you always drag yo words? Are you Autistic?" I asked.

I didn't mean no harm, I just asked.

She walked up to me. "No I'm not autistic." She said. "So you just extra?" I asked.

She huffed and walked away.

"Gworrllll, she didn't even have to do allat." Angel said. "Right." Me and Vicky said.

Curly Fries, or Regular ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4K 64
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
38.5K 878 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
291K 9.7K 71
A 16 year teen girl , who have little syndrome . The 7 mafia kings . What happens when they meet ? Will she be able to get their hearts bloomed for...
85K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...