9.

Cassidy

Cassidy

"Anywaysssss... what's the move?" I asked. "Yo mama coming to visit so it ain't no move right now."  Granny said, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Whyyyyyy. I don't like her. She ain't texted me." I said. "She gone stay. You ain't gotta worry." Jasmine said causing me to snap my neck.

"No I'm not." I said. "I didn't ask." She said and I walked out the door.

"I know you ain't mad cause you gottah see yo mama."

"Okay but I don't want to see her. She ain't check up on me. Could've been dead for that matter." I said.

"How about I come?" She asked and my face lit up. "Ayeeeee." I started twerking and Asia came outside.

"Can we go to the park?" She asked and Jasmine said yeah.

"well let's go." I said and we got a Uber to the park.

"I don't know how to feel about this. Ion know why she all of a sudden wannah check up on me. It's something she gotta say." I said.

"Don't worry about it. It's in like 3-4 more hours." She said. "I bet that's gone go by fast." I said.

"It's not."

¥£€€£¥

"Bruhhhh. Ion wanna do this." I said. "Girl come on." Jasmine said and we got in the shower.

Once we got our, we got ready and we went downstairs. "Who this?" My 'mother' asked.

"My girlfriend." I said and we sat by each other. She scoffed. "Why can't you be normal?"

"I am normal. If you came here to shame me and talk about my sexuality, then you can leave. Or I will." I said.

"Bae it's okay." Jasmine said. "Bae? You are not allowed to date my daughter."

"Excuse me but you gave me to your mom so that's her decision. I don't even fw you no mo. Fytb?" I said bluntly

"You don't even understand I-" she got cut off by the doorbell.

I opened it and it was Alexis, Vicky, Angel, Nahmir, Kentrell, & Jonathon.

"Heeeyy. It's some seats at the table." I said and Grammy greeted them.

"This was supposed to be a family dinner. Who are all these hoodrats."

Vicky was about to say something but I cut her off.

"Coming for me is 1 thing but coming for my friends ain't it. As soon as I came to the school, they accepted me for me. You were my mother for years and you still couldn't. Like I said, if you finnah criticize and talk sh*t, then you can leave. Period." I said.

"PERIOD PHOOOOOO." They all said.

"It would be wrong if I bring you back home."

"That's the thing. You can't. Granny got FULL custody of me. Gtfo." I said and laughed and we started eating as she keep glaring at Jasmine.

"Glare at my girlfriend again and it's gone be problems. I usually wouldn't have thought it would come to the point I would want to fight my mother but the likely is very high." I said.

"Girl f*ck you."

"Not tew much m my girlfriend." Jasmine said.

"You doin too much to my liking. Ion like that tew much." Vicky said and I laughed.

"Anyways, mama can you give me some money for the bills.?" She asked and granny started chocking.

"Why tf you need bill money when you get all the money at the strip club?" She asked.

"That's spending money." She said. "And somebody is here that I want y'all to meet." She said.

The doorbell rung. "Daughterrrrrrrr." She dragged and the girl I saw....

Destiny

"Bish whet?"

"So that's why I left. This dude I met had a daughter and she's straight." She said mugging me and I looked her like she was stupid.

"Are you slow? That girl is not StRaIgHt- she just fought me to date her." I said pointing at my girlfriend.

"Is that true Deja?" She asked.

"DeJaAaAa? Her name is DESTINY. See, yo duma*s played yourself." I said and she smacked me.

"See- f*ck this." I said and started sending blows to her face. Destiny tried to jump in and Vicky handled that.

Some other girls came in and the whole crew was on they a*s

"See; GTF OUT MY HOUSE STARTING RIOTS!" Granny yelled and kicked them all out. Besides my crew.

"Mama I still need the money for the bills." She said. "Go ask your dam boyfriend. Ho."

I knew this was gone be a disaster.

Favorite animal?