2.

Cassidy

Cassidy.

"So class, we have a project." The teacher said. "Well dam." I mumbled.

"It's called the Baby Project. You will be teamed up with someone and y'all will use babies from orphanages." She said.

B*tch whet?

"Hold up? So we taking care of real life babies?" Destiny asked in shocked. "Gworl you had about 4 pregnancy abortions. Don't act like that." Vicky said making me start laughing.

Destiny mean mugged me and I returned the mug back.

"Angel and Jonathon." The teacher said.

"Yeah Ight." Jonathon said. "Buss down hoe." I said to Angel and she mean mugged me.

"Jahseh and Stokely."

"Yeahhh. I'm wit my niggah." Jahseh said.

"Nahmir and Vicky."

"Getchu sum Nahmir." Some dude said

"Alexis and Kentrell."

"He got a real big heart but he real deal slime." Vicky said to Alexis and I started laughing again.

"Destiny and.... anybody want Destiny?" The teacher asked.

Nobody answered.

"Ben! Destiny and Ben." She said.

"Ikyfl." He mumbled making Jasmine chuckle.

"Jasmine and.... Cassidy." She said.

My heart started beating. She looked me up and down and licked her lips.

I chuckled.

"And the rest of y'all can pick y'all own partners." She said.

"Here are the children." She said and I saw a light skin baby.

"You want this one?" I asked Jasmine

"Yeah." She said.

"Alright." I said and picked her up.

"Ms Montgomery.. this is the baby I want." I said.

"Okay. Her name is Asia." She said

I nodded my head and told my grandma that I have a baby for a baby price and she said okay.

"How tf am I gone take a baby to class?" I asked Jasmine. "We got every class together. So it shouldn't be that hard to keep her straight." She said holding her basketball.

"Ms Montgomery, do she got a bag?" I asked. "Yeah. The sky blue one." She said.

I grabbed the bag and we went tho the next class.

"Asia go to your mommy." I said and she went over there to her. 

Jasmine came over to me. "You told her to come to me." She said. "Yes. I shole did. And don't gaf." I said and she laughed.

¥£€€£¥

I was on the bus with my baby and Jasmine sat with me. "How old are you Asia?" She asked.

"Dis many." She said holding up 3 fingers. "Awee." We both cooed.

"MR YOLO. LEMME DRIVE DA BUS!" Jonathon screamed.

"My house or yours?" She asked. "You can come to my house but you gotta meet my granny." I said.

"Aight bet." She said and then snapped her neck looking for something.

"Where tf- BEN GIMME MY BASKETBALL!" She yelled and Asia started crying making me hit a Jasmine on her shoulder.

"Mane you gone learn to stop hitting ha." Destiny said. "Shutcho musty a*s up." Ben said.

Some big eared dude started standing on the seat.

"Destiny you left yo period draws in the girls bathroom." He said. I started rolling.

"KD why you lying?" She asked. "I'm not. Alexis told me." He said.

She looked down. "And they stank gworl." Angel said and Jonathon grabbed her, putting her on his lap.

"Ouuu. Period sis." Jasmine said swiping her hand under her neck.

The bus finally came to a stop and Destiny told Jasmine to call her. I was tired of her so I spoke up.

"Ion know if you can see but don't nobody want chu." I said. I walked off the bus and got out my gum.

"I want one." Vicky said. "Me too." Alexis said. Everybody asked for some and I gave it to em'.

"Ima start selling snacks at school." Angel said. "Ouu lemme sell some witchu." I said.

Asia was sleep while I was holding her bridal style.

Me and Jasmine walked to my crib and she introduced herself to my granny.

"Get chu sum Cassidyyyy." My granny cooed and me and Jasmine laughed walking to my room.

We then smelt poop. "Not it!" She said making me mean mug her. "You doing it next time." I said pulling down Asia's pants.

"We gotta go to the store to get her some clothes. She finnah be dripped out." Jasmine said.

"Girl I'm finnah have my daughter looking good af." I said. "You mean our daughter." She said.

I looked her in her eyes. "Technically she mine." I said.

She stayed quiet. Next thing you know our lips touched.

It must be magic.

Fortnite or GTA ?