Society Says // Seungin

stayofmemories tarafından

[ Jeongin x Seungmin ] "The bravest thing I ever did was continue to live my life to the fullest even when I... Daha Fazla

Intro
~One~
~Two~
~Three~
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~
~Twenty~
~Twenty-One~
~Twenty-Two~
~Twenty-Three~
~Twenty-Four~
~Twenty-Five~
~Twenty-Six~
~Twenty-Seven~
~Twenty-Eight~
~Twenty-Nine~
~Thirty~ (end)
~Epilogue~
Final A/N

~Thirteen~

878 70 4
stayofmemories tarafından

::::

Kim Seungmin:

Day 7

So much for not needing Jeongin.

I thought I could handle it. I really did. I thought I had finally came up with a way to get him and this whole fading thing off my mind.

But it didn't work. While I was singing, he always popped into my lyrics, somehow. I would end up writing songs about him, and I just couldn't get his beautiful face, adorable personality, and that kiss we had out of my mind.

And stalling the fading didn't t really didn't last long. While I wasn't playing music, the only thoughts that would roam my mind was him, and why he wouldn't talk to me.

I couldn't sleep because of him. I was always afraid of not waking up because of how quickly I was fading cause of

And after not even making eye contact with me at school, I lost it.

I couldn't control myself. My legs and mouth were ahead of my brain, and by the time I approached him, there was no going back.

But the thing was, after I yelled at Jeongin, I relaxed. I guess I just needed to get my point across to him.

I also think a little part of me knew if I confronted him and told him that the stress is making me fade faster, he would feel guilty and crack. It's a bit evil, but I wanted answers.

And after he told me what was going on, I was the one who felt guilty. I shouldn't have yelled at him like that. He was really just trying to help the both of us, he didn't know it was making me fade faster.

After we unhugged, I rubbed my eyes tiredly. At least I can sleep peacefully tonight, without the stress keeping me awake.

"So, we're good?" I double checked, massaging his shoulder lightly.

He looked hesitant before before nodding. I know this whole dying thing freaks him out more than any of us, and all he wants is just to find a way to stop it.

And that's why he avoided me. It all makes sense now.

We shared a faint smile, before we both continued to eat our lunch like normal.

I wish there was something I could say to comfort him. And even if there is, if I could find the perfect thing to help him, nothing will change the reality of this whole crap storm.

~

This chapter really reminded me of when I was writing our faults and every other chapter would be the same thing but two different perspectives- w o a h deja vu hitting hard

Also, I'm sorry this was super short :,( it was kinda meant to be a filler. But, next chapter may pull at your heartstrings ehehe

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

11.1K 516 13
SLOW UPDATES! Chan loves Jisung ; everyone can see it because he's so obvious. Minho likes Jisung ; at the same time he hates Seungmin. Changbin ha...
121K 6.5K 24
[ Minho x Jisung ] "Of course I'll say yes. But if we get caught, it's game over...for the both of us. We'll be done for." This is a world where som...
587K 25.5K 62
Jeongin is in an toxic relationship that he refuses to tell any of his friends about. But what happens when he starts to catch feelings for one of th...
182K 6.8K 40
han jisung, a freak experiment, finds his safe place with lee minho, a gang member. but not all is as it seems. top ! minho bottom ! jisung hybrid...