๐๐‘๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ โŽฏ ๐• ๐•“๐•š-๐•จ๐•’...

By thekillerde4th

"๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง" {๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ฌ: ๏ฟฝ... More

CHAPTER I. the beginning
CHAPTER II. the present
CHAPTER III. big plans ahead
CHAPTER IV. mission(s)
CHAPTER V. rescues
CHAPTER VI. new faces
CHAPTER VII. corrupted mind
CHAPTER VIII. real truth
CHAPTER IX. hope
CHAPTER X. rejection
CHAPTER XI. war
CHAPTER XII. change
CHAPTER XIII. aftermath
CHAPTER XIV. investigation
CHAPTER XV. chase
CHAPTER XVI. questions
CHAPTER XVII. answers
CHAPTER XVIII. revealing
CHAPTER XIX. troops
CHAPTER XX. run
CHAPTER XXI. help
CHAPTER XXII. hurt
CHAPTER XXIII. hand(s)
CHAPTER XXIV. not the end
CHAPTER XXV. clone wars
CHAPTER XXVI. continuation
CHAPTER XXVII. fighting
CHAPTER XXVIII. plans
CHAPTER XXIX. distraction
CHAPTER XXX. clueless mind
CHAPTER XXXI. recovering
CHAPTER XXXII. hand-in-hand
CHAPTER XXXIII. hero
CHAPTER XXXIV. discussion
CHAPTER XXXV. arguments
CHAPTER XXXVI. death watch
CHAPTER XXXVII. news
CHAPTER XXXVIII. arc troopers
CHAPTER XXXIX. new apprentice
CHAPTER XL. light/dark side
CHAPTER XLI. other's thoughts
CHAPTER XLII. vanished
CHAPTER XLIII. not again
CHAPTER XLIV. sparks
CHAPTER XLV. a new lightsaber
CHAPTER XLVI. marriage
CHAPTER XLVII. duchess
CHAPTER XLVIII. please
CHAPTER XLIX. goodbye
CHAPTER L. the darkness
CHAPTER LI. not obi-wan
CHAPTER LII. absolution
CHAPTER LIII. rebirth
obi-wan & jewel
CHAPTER LIV. ashoka
CHAPTER LV. slow transitions
CHAPTER LVI. a list
CHAPTER LVII. important
CHAPTER LIX. a secret
CHAPTER LX. bad batch
CHAPTER LXI. exposition
CHAPTER LXII. awareness
CHAPTER LXIII. born
CHAPTER LXIV. privacy
CHAPTER LXV. brought back together
CHAPTER LXVI. chancellor
CHAPTER LXVII. swiftness
CHAPTER LXVIII. safely
CHAPTER LXIX. confidential
CHAPTER LXX. general grievous
CHAPTER LXXI. pride/utapau
CHAPTER LXXII. life
CHAPTER LXXIII. jedi temple
CHAPTER LXXIV. tragedy
CHAPTER LXXV. repercussion

CHAPTER LVIII. proper manners

1.1K 33 23
By thekillerde4th

♢ || chapter 58. proper manners

He's just so compassionate, isn't he? His smile too at the end

♥︎ An absolute man. ♥︎

Meditation helped me forget where I was sometimes. It loosened my senses to figure out what the Force was and where it originated from. The peaceful realities I tried to tell myself with the war ending and everything peaceful sure was making it more difficult to see it happening.

From what I sensed, there was a disturbance near me as I exited out of the void I was in to reopen my eyes and regain my posture.

Obi-Wan.

"Oh, hello, love," I cheered as he bowed down and sat on the bed.

"I was only trying to figure out what can we do to help Master Yoda out," Obi expressed. "Sorry for disturbing your meditation."

Recently, Master Yoda had been acting different whenever the Council had meetings of such. He never seemed out of it when anything was directed, but everyone noticed how out of place he brought on himself when someone asked for his opinion.

Master Yoda did advise me to keep an open eye since I could seek out this potential voice he so-called hears. We all did aid him on the meditation earlier, but there was something making me want to investigated on the voices he had asked me to look for. I did find whom it was.

It was indeed Qui-Gon Jinn. 

But how?

"You're all right," I brought myself back to assure Obi-Wan. "I did manage to figure out who it is speaking to Master Yoda."

"Who?"

I paused as I sat next to him and held his hands. 

He really didn't like being reminded of his Master, so I didn't know how else to hint at it.

"A man that taught you," I described. "A wise Jedi... A caring one too."

He looked away for a moment as he smiled and brushed my hair back. 

"You can tell me it was Qui-Gon, love," he spoke.  "I'm not going to be mad at you."

I nodded to his trust with him pulling me to him and kissing my cheek with him continuing the placements all over on my left side.

"Is it this time already?" I asked him.

"Surely we can't be civilized and continue this act like this," he muttered.

"Are you implying something?"

"I'm only stating a figure of speech."

"It is quite elegant enough to hear the sassiness that comes from you."

"Maybe the sassiness comes out more because I love you."

We stopped and laughed at each other, still hugged onto one another. We did always make ourselves pleased whenever we were this close. It never phased me to see Obi go back to the Dark side before. That never was a good sight to witness and hear from the others enduring with my husband.

We eventually drifted to sleep as the night consumed us.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Rising from yesterday, the news of Master Yoda disappearing sparked interest throughout the Temple.

"We did see that Master Yoda exited the landing dock in his space shuttle," Master Windu showed the hologram recording. "He did have Anakin aid him onto the whole transport, so we do know that Anakin knows something."

"Maybe it could be potential to the idea of him hearing the voice he assumes to hear," Mundi assumed.

"Or the work of the Dark side," Master Windu questioned.

"It couldn't be!" Obi-Wan rebutted. "Master Yoda would not do such devious act of betrayal. Especially when it comes to an important matter of whom we are."

"It must be a part of the voices he has been hearing," I spoke. "He isn't that kind of person to leave without treason."

"Jewel is right... Without Master Yoda's complete reason to go, we'll continue like normal with the Council meetings," Master Windu complied.

My stomach made a sharp pain again as I shifted a little, trying to ignore the pain that occurred.

"Love?" Obi-Wan asked in thought. "Are you all right?"

I turned to him as I felt myself get warm quickly. 

It was sudden, and I didn't understand why. 

My thoughts quickly shifted to the pregnancy.

Could it possibly be?

The pain came again and this time, I couldn't ignore it as it felt like I got pierced right in my stomach again. Obi-Wan took notice of this and immediately excused us two with the others gazing at the sudden reaction I had sparked in the area.

"Jewel, what's bothering you?" Obi questioned with his hold on me close to him.

"I don't..." I spoke as the pain started to continue. "I don't know..."

My body went limp as Obi caught me in his arms. It wasn't normal to feel like this, and Obi surely was worried for my sake since he had never seen me act like this.

"We should go see a medic," I said. "This isn't... normal."

He carried me as I felt my eyes rest softly.

"Jewel!" Obi nearly shouted to wake me.

"I'm still alive," I eyed him. "I'm not dying... I hope."

"The Force is weirdly handling all of this in a unexpected manner. At least you're not getting worse."

"And at least you're getting more beautiful than ever." I decided to return the favor of whenever he commented to me like this right now so he can see how I felt.

"I dearly would want you to know that starting something like that will make me continue to grace your beauty than me," he replied with his head shaking.

I sighed and kept a grin on my face as Obi and I headed to the medical room to see the droid there.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" the droid questioned.

Obi rested me on the bed as I looked at him with worry. He seemed to handled it respectfully but not too much to ignore the current pains I was suffering through.

"I need to see why my wife is feeling sharp pain," Obi-Wan told the droid. 

"It might be another matter than what we may expect," I added into context.

Obi raised an eyebrow as I looked at him and smiled.

"I can prepare a body scan to see what exactly is occurring," the droid stated. "Let's begin."

The droid moved the machine over to scan with my thoughts rushing in me quicker than ever before. 

If this was what I was thinking, it wouldn't be the end of the world. It would only cause a little bridge in figuring out what to do.

Once the scan completed, Obi-Wan walked away for a second since his comlink beeped. I assumed it was the Council since they wanted to know what was happening.

"Well, there is a certain news that may be of a shock to know," the droid spoke as they held a tablet. "What we have here is another life form once inside."

My eyes widened in delight as Obi-Wan walked over to see what occurred.

"You mean...?" I was in shock of words to even finish my sentence.

"Yes, Lady Kenobi, you are pregnant."

Obi-Wan stood like a rock as I met his eyes completely still along with his body stiff. The droid seemed the only one stable with Obi's focus on me linger for the minute that felt like forever.

"Wait, who's pregnant?!" I heard Anakin's voice shouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.7K 67
An episodic, Clone Wars-style story; Obi-Wan Kenobi has an interesting mission ahead of him. A Gray Jedi has deserted his order and is looking to rep...
240K 6.1K 46
BOOK 1 (Dynasty series) โ˜‘๏ธCOMPLETEDโ˜‘๏ธ "Thought we build a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake" THEIR DYNASTY FELL... Aaliyah was dedicated to the Jed...
88.7K 2.7K 31
Emerรฉ Naberrie has always abided by the Jedi Code. After giving her life to the Jedi Order at age six and moving away from her family and home planet...
8.1K 274 17
"๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...