Hate Love

By isratjahan15

A story of two individuals named Kartik and Naira. "I Know She Hates Me But More Than That I Love Her..~Karti... More

1 β€’ Mysteries
2 β€’ Returning back
3 β€’ False hopes
4 β€’ Hit and Miss
5 β€’ Long lost love
6 β€’ Two hearts meet
7 β€’ Back to place
8 β€’ Yearning for her
9 β€’ Memories
10 β€’ A moment of peace
11 β€’ Hurting him
12 β€’ Trapped in love
13 β€’ She hates me
14 β€’ Moving back
15 β€’ I'm sorry
16 β€’ Memory loss?
17 β€’ Beautiful Lie
18 β€’ Puppet of Heart
19 β€’ You are Mine
20 β€’ Leave me Alone
21 β€’ You are my Everything
22 β€’ Escaped?
23 β€’ Please, Don't stay away
24 β€’ Is This Hate?
25 β€’ Letting You Go
26. Old scars
27 β€’ Special Day
28 β€’ He can't unlove
29 β€’ The depth of his love
30 β€’ I was wrong
32 β€’ My desperate Heart
33 β€’ She is Something
34 β€’ What is happening to me?
35 β€’ Yes, I love Her!
36 β€’ A day Dream?
37 β€’ Stupid Mendak
38 β€’ First Kiss
39 β€’ Her Feelings
40 β€’ Falling for Him
41 β€’ Concern or Love?
42 β€’ My Love, I can wait.
43 β€’ Stay with me
44 β€’ I am sorry, Kartik.
45 β€’ What's in her heart?
46 β€’ I love you
47 β€’ Love hurts
48 β€’ I will never leave you
49 β€’ Just Say It
50 β€’ Things falling back to Place
51 β€’ Happy Moments
52 β€’ Silence Chaos
53 β€’ Never give up on Me
54 β€’ She Left
55 β€’ I Was Helpless
56 β€’ She Knows
57 β€’ Unexpected Journey
58 β€’ Happiness found
59 β€’ Will you marry me?
60 β€’ A big step
61 β€’ The return of evil
62 β€’ Fear of losing you
63
64
65
66 β€’ Our new beginning
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74

31 β€’ The beginning of fairytale

3.4K 153 38
By isratjahan15

.
.

Kartik kept ignoring her all the way which hurt her. Though she knew she deserved this reaction from him.

K "We reached!" He said tapping the wheel, looking at other side.

She got disheartened when he didn't even spare a look for her. Why? Taking a deep breathe she opened the car door. Then her heart compelled her to say something.

N "Kartik, your hand is still bleeding. At least ghar chalo. Main.." He cut her words in the middle as she stopped.

K "Tumhe chinta karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai. I am fine." He answered hurting her again by his words. He didn't want to say this but he was extremely hurt by her act.

N "Kartik, Mera gussa apne aap par kyu nikal rahe ho. Meri baat toh suno." She held his hand to make him face her. While he just gave her a look.

K "Tum jaa rahi ho ya nahi?"

N "Nahi. You have to listen to me."

K "Haan batao nah. Uske liye hi toh main yaha hoon." He replied annoyed.

N "Kartik, Maine Jo bhi kia bas tumhare baremein sochke kiya. Because I lov.." And she couldn't complete her sentence.

K "Because what? I am done with this Naira. Please go and leave me alone. Please." He said in anger.

N "I am really sorry. I am sorry Kartik. Please maaf kardo." With that she started to cry. And that sight was enough to melt his anger. But he wouldn't show it to her.

K "Sorry? Kis baat ke liye sorry?"

N "Kartik?"

K "Sorry for doubting me? Tumhe laga main aur Aashi.." He was hurt and she get shocked..

How did he know about this? Naksh did not hear their whole conversation then who told him about Aashi and all? Rishab?

K "Rishab did the favor. He told me what my Naira thinks of me. Main jab tumhe dhund raha tha tab Rishab ne mujhe yeh message kiya. Mujhe laga tum kisi musibaat mein hogi and unfortunately I read it. I never knew my Naira could.." He had tears in his eyes as his lips sealed to say further.

N "Kartik, Main.." She could not form words how to explain him.

K "Hai koi explanation tumhare paas? Ekbaar baat toh kar sakti thi nah mujhse. Puch leti mujhse. Lekin nahi. Tumhe toh humesha gussa nikal na hota hai mujhpe!" She looked down feeling extremely guilty.

Kartik sighed deeply as he could not see her like this. He cupped her face gently as her eyes met his red ones.

K "Meri Naira ne mere pyaar pe shakh kia. I could not make you believe how much I love you. I failed Naira." He said and his eyes shed the tears which he was holding back.

N "Kartik, aisa nahi hai." She tried to calm him down, wiping his tears but how could he digest the fact that she doubted him? How?

K "Tum mera pehla aur akhri pyaar ho. Ab agar tum kudh bhi chahogi na toh mujhse mera pyaar chin nahi sakti. Kartik ne apni life mein sirf ek hi ladki se pyaar kia hai aur woh tum ho, sirf Tum." He confessed pressing their foreheads together as their eyes got moist with the intensity of the moment.

N "I know." She whispered.

K "You don't know. Aaj tumne mujhe bohot hurt kia hai. I don't know main isse kabhi bahar apaunga ya nahi. Kehte hai na hum jisse sabse zyada pyaar karte hai agar woh hume hurt kare toh woh bhul pana bohot mushkil hojata hai. Maine apni life mein sabse zyada pyaar tumse hi toh kia hai Naira." He said smiling with tears but deep inside his heart was in pain.

N "Kartik, I'm sorry."

K "Isse acha mujhe mardeti. Main marjat.."And that's it! She didn't let him complete and attached her lips with his making him shocked.

As the kiss deepened with every passing second she felt him breathing heavily. He was getting calm.

N "Tum thik hona?" She asked him after breaking the lovely kiss.

K "Yeh sab kya tha? Tum.." He was a little amazed by her kiss because she never initiates kisses it is always him who does it.

N "Toh main kya karti tum chup nahi horahe the. Aur mujhe tumhara confession sunke pyaar agaya isliye.." She answered.

However he was still hurt and mad at her so he kept his anger mode on. Though he loved it.

K "I am getting late. Please leave." He said removing her touch from his hand. This action actually did hurt her.

N "Okay."

He felt how rude he was being with his girl. His anger was crossing its limits. Kartik can't see his Naira like this.

K "I guess back seat mein hai first aid." He said calming his nerves down for a while.

While her face brighten up like a christmas tree. Soon she took the box as they were still in the car only.

N "Apna hath do." He sighed and forwarded his hand.

Naira held his hand softly. She cleaned the wounded area with the soft cotton and put on a ointment to which he hitched in pain.

K "Ahh! Naira araam se."

N "Sorry.. sorry. Araam se kar rahi hoon."

She was done with the dressing. All the time he was staring at his love. She was so conscious while doing this, not to hurt him.

N "It's done!" She said while caught him staring at her.

N "Kartik!" She snapped at him and he came to his senses.

K "Haan..okay," He took back his hand and looked away.

N "Kartik, Tum abhi bhi naraz ho mujhse?" She asked softly. How to avoid her eyes which were getting moist due to his anger?

His heart took a deep sigh before he wrapped his arms around her tightly. She reciprocated while crying heavily.

N "I am sorry Kartik. I am really sorry."

K "Shhh Naira. It's okay." He cupped her face lovingly and placed a soft kiss on her forehead making her smile.

K "You should go now. Raat bhi bohot hogayi hai."

N "Bye.. good night."

K "Hmm,"

They stared at each-other for sometime as she opened the car door. Kartik left after she entered her house.

He reached his place and went directly to his room without having any conversation with anyone. His mother asked her to have something but he didn't even respond.

He came to his room and got freshen up. To have some fresh air he went to his balcony side. The kind of peace he needed at that moment. He took a sigh and stared at the sky as a lone tear escaped his eye.

K "I love her more than anything. How can I explain it? How to make her believe that she is the only person for whom my heart beat faster. She is my everything. My life. My Naira. Usse yeh laga bhi kaise ki main kisi aur se.."

"Usne mujhe bohot hurt kia hai. Shayad galti meri hai. Main usse ehsaas nahi dila paya apne pyaar ka. I broke her trust years ago. Us ek galti ne mera sab kuch chin liya. Meri Naira mujhse dur hogayi. Shayad koi kaami rehgayi thi mere pyaar mein."

N "Koi kaami nahi thi. Na uske pyaar mein na mere pyaar mein. Kaami thi sirf humare kismat mein." She said leaning towards her bed.

K "5 saal pehle mila tha usse. Aur milte hi humara jang suru hogaya tha. Kabhi nahi socha tha yeh pagal ladki meri puri zindegi ban jayegi." He smiled while recalling the good old memories.

"Mujhe abhi bhi yakeen nahi hota ki pehli mulaqat mein jis ladki se maine nafrat kia tha woh ladki meri zindegi ban jayegi. usse hadh se jyada pyaar hojayega." He said smiling..

**

N "Mendak! usse dekte hi ye naam yaad agaya tha." she grinned recalling their first meet.

"Phir ussi Mendak se dil laga betha. I Love You my frog prince."

They both closed their eyes respectively to refresh the beautiful memories they had. It was beautiful.

***

Flashbacks-

"Finally yaar! I am on my holiday! I missed all this."

A handsome guy was driving his car on full speed, enjoying the drive while his friends were singing songs behind.

"Yeh kya purane stupid gaana ga rahe ho tumlog. You people are so boring."

"So why don't you sing a song? Tu toh bohot acha gaata hai na?" One of his friends teased him and they all laughed hearing it.

"Hogaya tumlogo ka? I don't sing that bad. But look at the view yaar! Abroad mein kaha milta hai yeh sab nazare. I missed my place." He grinned widely, adoring the beautiful sight.

"Kartik, look at this. Something very important." His friend shook him while trying to show something on his phone.

"I am driving. I will watch later."

"Arey dekh toh. Miss hojayega." His friend turned his head forcefully and thud! He lost his balance a little as he bumped the car into something.

"Oh no! Shit." He put on the brake immediately and came out of the car. Thank God, the person looked fine. She was an women at her late 50. Some people gathered around there,

"I am really sorry Aunty. Apko lagi toh nahi." He said and carefully made her stand.

"Nahi beta, Main thik hoon." She answered standing on her position.

"Aap chaliye hospital. Guys trip cancelled."
He said to his friends who got upset but understood the situation.

"Arey nahi beta. Hospital jane ki koi zarurat nahi hai. Main bilkul thik hoon. I appreciate ki tumne mujhse maafi mangliya. Mujhe acha laga."

"Acha thik hai. Lekin aapko gharpe toh chod sakta hoon nah."

"But.."

"Please Aunty, Mera guilt thoda kaam hojayega." He requested so lovingly that she couldn't refuse.

"Acha tumhara naam toh puchna rehgaya."

"Kartik, Kartik Goenka." He introduced himself with a gorgeous smile as the lady smiled.

***

This is the starting of the flashbacks. There are coming chapters that will be all about their past. Let's just relive their love story.

Hope you all liked the chapter. Do vote and comment. Take care~ J🌺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 854 51
hi! i am a big prashra fan ! this is my 4th fan fiction.forgive me if u find any grammar mistake!
42.4K 2.4K 28
MY FIRST BOOK EVER (So pls don't judge me on the basis of this. Thank you:-) **β™”** Let's be a part of journey of a wa...
35.8K 3.6K 46
"Most scary part of love is, we never know if it's real or fakeπŸ’”". He loved her with all his heart,but for her it was just a time pass. All promise...
2.6K 212 26
Hello everyone this is Kajal. As I announced earlier I m soon goin to post a new fiction story which contains love jealousy, revenge. And may be cal...