๐•๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“'๐’ ๐Ž๐‘...

By bbshnxoxo

๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐„๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐๐จ๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
I'm Back
57

34

2.3K 72 14
By bbshnxoxo

Inside a tent, five champions are waiting nervously but patiently for the first task of Tri Wizard Tournament to start. Two students of Hogwarts and Beauxbatons are competing including a student from the Durmstrang. I pace in the tent anxiously as I tried to reduce this heavy feeling in my chest. My hands rubbed with each other and I bit my lower lips as I can't stop pacing around. I tried to breath in and calm my breathing but apparently it's not working. I need someone to give me a calming hug or a pat on my shoulder. 

I rolled my neck a few times before sitting down on the bed with my head in my hands. I rubbed my face continuously as I completely bury my face in my palms. I sighed softly and feel somebody's hand rubbing my back gently.

"are you alright?" I look up at the senior pretty boy and smiled while nodding weakly.

"yeah... I'm alright" I whispered quietly.

"you don't seem to be alright"

"well... Do I?" I chuckled lowly and straighten up my postures. He chuckled and put his hand on my shoulder.

*click*

"young love! Oh how... Stirring" here comes Rita Skeeter with her flying pen. I peeked at her next victim, realising Harry and Hermione in a awkward position but I don't missed the furious look on Hermione's face.

"if everything goes unfortunately today, you might make the front page!"

"you ave no business here! This tent is for champions and friends" Viktor Krum stepped forward, obviously defending them.

"no matter. We've got what we wanted" Skeeter smiled flirtatiously at Viktor as she walked away.

Dad entered the tent as we both stand up, making our way to the others. I stand next to dad as I look at him, waiting for what he wants to say.

"good day champions! Gather round please. Now you've waited, you've wondered and at last the moment has arrived. The moment only five of you can fully appreciate" we gathered around him in a circle as Mr Crouch, Mr Ludo Bagman, Head of The Department of Magical Games and Sports along with the other heads of school stand beside their champions. Madame Maxime stood behind me and Fleur as she put her hands on our shoulders.

"what are you doing here Ms Granger?" dad said looking at Hermione who's standing behind him.

"oh um... Sorry I'll just go"

"Barty. The bag"

"champions, in a circle around me. Miss Delacour over here, Mr Krum and Mr Potter over here. Right. Miss.... Dumbledore... If you will" he said, handing the bag to me. I slowly slipped my hand on the small bag and pulled out a small version of a dragon. Norwegian Ridgeback to be exact.

"Norwegian Ridgeback, Ms Dumbledore" I nodded my head and looked up at dad. His twinkling blue eyes shows fascinating expression in them. Mr Crouch proceed with giving the dragons to each champions. Fleur got Welsh Green, Chinese Fireball for Viktor Krum, Cedric picked the Swedish Short-Snout and the Hungarian Horntail for Harry.

"there represents very real dragons, each of which has been given a golden egg to protect. Your objective is simple, collect the egg. This you must do for each egg contains a clue without which you cannot hope to proceed to the next task. Any questions?" we met by silence as nobody has a question to ask.

"very well. Good luck champions. Mr Diggory, the sound of canon..." the canon fires immediately as we looked up at Mr Filch. I gave a small smile at Cedric and wish him good luck before I watch him walking out of the tent. We parted as I go sit at my bed and have my head in my hands again. The small interaction between me and Cedric earlier is enough for me to calm my nerves a bit.

As the time passes by, I watch as Fleur, Viktor and Harry faced their dragond and they succeed. Cedric used a Transfiguration spell to change a rock to a dog and distracted the dragon. The dragon took the bait and Cedric ran to get the egg. Halfway through, the dragon turned its attention back to Cedric and burned his face. For now, he's treated by Madam Pomfrey in the tent. Fleur enchanted the dragon to sleep, it was a great idea until the dragon snored, out a jet of flame that set her skirt alight. She extinguished the flames and retrieved her egg. Viktor casted the Conjunctivitis Curse to blind his dragon, which happened to be the Chinese Fireball. However, the dragon stumbled around and smash half of the real egg. And Harry used a Summoning Charm to bring his Firebolt to him. Though slashed on the shoulder, which took off points, he was successful.

"and now, the fifth and last champion! Ms Elora Dumbledore!" I could literally feel my heart thumping in my chest as I put on a hard posture, strutting into the arena where people from different schools sat. I hear my friends cheering my name as I slowly closed my eyes before opening them back and peeked into the arena where I saw the dragon with a collar around his neck.

I lean against the wall, remembering all of the spells I practiced and make sure my wand is firmly gripped in my hand. I nodded one last time to myself before peeking on the dragon and hide behind a nearby big rock. I look up and closed my eyes, help me, Mother. I tried to stand when I slipped as I took the wrong rock to step on.

This catch the dragon attention as it blew his fire to me. I hide behind the rock again, and look at my wand. I look up at the teachers stand where I saw dad and mom giving me an encouraging nod and a smile. I bite my lower lips and shoved my wand into my pocket. Professor Snape raised his eyebrows at my action but I don't care anymore. I don't care if the whole school saw my powers. They've already seen it before.

I run in front of the dragon and show my hands in front of my face as the fire started coming out of my palms. This caused the students to gasp in shock at my abilities but I don't care. I just want to end this. The dragon breath out his fire as the fire coming out of my hands meet his. Why did I pick fire in the first place?! Fire meet fire. I'm so stupid.

The consequence is, it cause a huge rebounds as I was send flying backwards into the wall. That's what happen when the same element meet. I groaned lowly and stand up again. It was ready to blow the fire again but I quickly show my hands again, sending air to its way as the fire turned backs to him. Next, what I do is I send water to his way as he blew more fire but my water shut the fire off as the dragon gets wet. Uh oh, he's angry.

I wasn't prepared as he blew his fire to me and I fall backwards after tripping on a rock. I was ready to feel the effect with my hand in front of my face but it actually doesn't touch me at all. In fact, it kind of forms like a shield around me, as if, the fire can't harm me because there's a protection in front of me. I stand up slowly, observing the fire in front of me as the rest of the fire past me. I touch the fire but it doesn't burn me. This is not normal.

He stopped after that, looking at me straight in the eyes while I'm panicking inside. Maybe, he felt challenged after his fire didn't harm me or even touch me in the first place. I expected him to blow his fire again but he didn't, he just sat at his place. His head motions towards the egg as I slowly went forward to him and touch him. I feel some sort of connection as I slowly enter his mind.

"take the egg, I saw what you're capable of"

"thanks..... Norbert" I pulled my hand from him as I walked to the egg and grabbed it. The whole crowd cheers for me as I smiled softly, panting hard after using my powers. I walked to exit and looked at him where he's lying his head on his wings, curling up. I walked to the tent without any scratch or burn on me. This cause me to earn a lot of points as I tied with Harry in the first place. Viktor in second, Cedric in third and Fleur in fourth.

I sat down on my bed when suddenly someone jumped on me causing me to fall on the bed. I groaned as I looked up at my attacker.

"Hermione!"

"you did great Elora!"

"oh wow! After what happened, you just say ' you did great Elora!' as it nothing happened" she scratches the back of her head as she gets off me and stand.

"right... I'm sorry.. I just.. I didn't know who I should pick"

"alright... So you just decided to pick your crush while Harry got nobody to talk to in Gryffindor?"

"don't start a fight with me, Elora" I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.

"fine... So.. Uh... What happened earlier? Rita Skeeter?"

"oh.. I was just giving Harry some motivation but that bloody Rita Skeeter..." Hermione giving me a look which I completely understand.

"oohh I get it now. She's bloody mental" I nodded my head.

"I know right"

"excuse me, Ms Granger. I have to check on Ms Dumbledore" Madam Pomfrey said as she walked to me and check my body where I could possibly injured.

"Madam Pomfrey, there's no a single scratch or burn on me" I whine while she looked at my back and my face.

"I have to make sure you're alright, Ms Dumbledore" she says and after checking on me, she leaves to treat the other champions.

I sighed as I rubbed the back of my neck "are you alright, Elora?"

"yeah, yeah I'm good" I nodded my head as I forced a smile on my face.

"hey Elora"

"Harry... I didn't get to say this but you did great!"

"thank you. You did great too!"

"um.. Elora? But can you explain to us what happened during the task?" Hermione said, grabbing my attention as I started to think about the previous moments.

"that's what I wanted to talk to dad. There was something like a shield in front of me. The fire didn't touch me at all"

"how do you think that happened?"

"I don't know, Harry"

We looked at each other in completely confusion and curiosity. I stare down at the ground as I was trying hard to think all of the possibilities about what happened.

Time skip

A round of applause could be hear in the carriage. Me and Fleur in the middle of the students while lifting the eggs, I smiled brightly as the other students began congratulating us for our hard work.

"Félicitations, vous deux. Tu as fait de bon"
"congratulations, you two. You did great"

"thank you!" I said all smiling.

After we celebrate for our success, we part our ways to each other room. I sat on the bed while putting the egg on my table.

"Elora! You did good!" Stella said, sitting on her bed.

"yeah! What iz the clue?" Charlotte said as I grabbed the egg again.

"I don't know. Let's find out" I opened the golden egg, only to be greet by a loud horrific screeching. I immediately closed it again and put the egg on my table back.

"Qu’est-ce que c’était?"
"what was that?"

"I don't know... I guess I have to go to the library to find out again" I said while laying down on my bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 115 11
๐•‹๐•™๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž ~ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’Š๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’” ๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’Š๐’“ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’•๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’‘๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†...
8.4K 2.8K 50
"๐‘Œ/๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก , ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’" ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘’...
13.2K 443 44
๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด, "๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ" ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜—๐˜ฐ...
36.3K 858 77
๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1 ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ 2 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง 7. โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœง ยซ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜น, ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ...