IND/ENG - Unacceptable Love...

Oleh Cyrena0819

Pairing : Phana/Singto Genre : Romance/Drama/Mpreg Singto is working at the property company, he fall in love... Lebih Banyak

IND - Chapter One - First Sight Love
ENG - Chapter One - First Sight Love
IND - Chapter Two - Little Secret
ENG - Chapter Two - Little Secret
IND - Chapter Three - Sweet & Bitter
ENG - Chapter Three - Sweet & Bitter
IND - Chapter Four - Embarrassing Moment
ENG - Chapter Four - Embarrassing Moment
IND - Chapter Five - Coffee's Story
ENG - Chapter Five - Coffee's Story
IND - Chapter Six - Love is Hard
ENG - Chapter Six - Love is Hard
IND - Chapter Seven - Secret Unfold
ENG - Chapter Seven - Secret Unfold
IND - Chapter Eight - Card Revealed
ENG - Chapter Eight - Card Revealed
IND - Chapter Nine - The Stalker
ENG - Chapter Nine - The Stalker
IND - Chapter Ten - First Time
ENG - Chapter Ten - First Time
IND - Chapter Eleven - Taking a Break
ENG - Chapter Eleven - Taking a Break
IND - Chapter Twelve - Blossom Night
ENG - Chapter Twelve - Blossom Night
IND - Chapter Thirteen - Love Quadrangle
ENG - Chapter Thirteen - Love Quadrangle
IND - Chapter Fourteen - Unfaithful Facts
IND - Chapter Fifteen - Caught in Time
ENG - Chapter Fifteen - Caught in Time
IND - Chapter Sixteen - Rivalry War
ENG - Chapter Sixteen - Rivalry War
IND - Chapter Seventeen - Lose to Win
ENG - Chapter Seventeen - Lose to Win
IND - Chapter Eighteen - The Conclusion
ENG - Chapter Eighteen - The Conclusion
IND - Chapter Nineteen - Finding Love
ENG - Chapter Nineteen - Finding Love
IND - Chapter Twenty - Reunion
ENG - Chapter Twenty - Reunion
IND - Chapter Twenty One - Wedding Plan
ENG - Chapter Twenty One - Wedding Plan
IND - Chapter Twenty Two - Tree of Love
ENG - Chapter Twenty Two - Tree of Love
IND - Chapter Twenty Three - Unexpected Thing in Life
ENG - Chapter Twenty Three - Unexpected Thing in Life
IND - Extra Chapter One
ENG - Extra Chapter One
IND - Extra Chapter Two
ENG - Extra Chapter Two

ENG - Chapter Fourteen - Unfaithful Facts

620 32 1
Oleh Cyrena0819

One week later....

Vee closed Pha's eyes and led him to the dining table to surprise him on their anniversary day. She had prepared a special dinner and a medium-sized cake on the table and celebrated it in simply, and their only guest was Singto.

Vee looked very beautiful that night, she was wearing a long and sexy pink dress, with long curly hair that fall naturally on her shoulder down, making Pha could not resist to admit that he was very lucky to have her.

Singto sat in front of the two lovebirds and was drinking alone, he couldn't take his eyes off Pha who was smiling happily with the person he loves. Meanwhile on the other side, Singto felt his heart was like being stabbed by thousands of needles and he regretted accepting Vee's invitation, even though Pha had warned him, even give him an apartment key and told him to stay there that night, but he refused on the grounds he wanted to learn to accept reality.

After blow out candle and cutting the cake, Pha presented a necklace as an anniversary gift to Vee, and helped her put it on. Then Vee's turn, she handed over a paper bag, which contained a boxer and a mysterious brown envelope.

Pha glanced suspiciously at the boxer and envelope in his hand and asked.

"Are you wanted to seduce me to make love tonight?" he pointed to the boxer in his hand.

"Don't you think about the feelings of the single person here when you ask that?" Vee protested and pointed to Singto.

Pha looked surprised and glanced at Singto, he could read Singto's feelings from the look on his face, then grinned and said.

"What if we invite him to join? Do you mind?" he joked

"W-what do you mean?" Vee patted Pha's hand, her face suddenly turned red when she caught the intention of Pha who proposed a threesome.

Pha chuckled and stopped immediately when noticed Singto's face look shocked mixed with annoyance. Singto can't hide his curiosity when looked at the brown envelope in Pha's hand.

Pha followed Singto's eyes direction and changed the topic.

"So, what is this?"

Vee did not answer, she gestured at the man to open it himself. Pha glanced at her for a moment with a suspicious expression before opening the envelope, he could see happiness and nervous aura radiating on Vee's face.

Pha slowly pulled out a document and an X-Ray photo from inside, and suddenly the time bomb in Singto's chest was activated instantly. Singto could immediately guess the content of the document from the X-Ray photo, and didn't want to believe it.

Pha froze instantly as if hypnotized while reading a document containing IVF report that mentioned the IVF fertilization program was successful, and Vee was pregnant for one week old. He then flipped the document and saw an X-Ray that showed a photo of a bean-size fetus of Vee and touched it softly.

Pha soul seemed to fly out of his body, he did not know should feel happy or surprised. Vee then held his hand and brought it to touch her tummy.

"You don't want to greet our baby and congratulate me?" she asked while smiling broadly.

Pha looked at his hand on Vee's tummy for a moment then raised his face to look into her eyes straight.

"Congratulations to the baby, finally you will become a parent..." Singto said before Pha, he congratulated him with a big smile even though his chest felt sliced.

Pha swallowed hard when he heard Singto's voice, he didn't dare to look at the man's face, he didn't want to see the sadness in Singto's eyes, he knew Sinto must be crying inside there.

Pha smiled stiffly then slowly pulled off his hand then peck on Vee's cheek lightly to congratulate her. Vee felt something was wrong with Pha, she felt that the man was not happy at all about this good news, he did not even hug her and show his excitement and she did not know what is the reason.

After the exchange gift session is over, proceed with the dinner. Although the menu served on the table is a five-star restaurant menu, but for three of them it tastes very bland and bitter.

After everything was finished, Singto entered his room while Vee decided to sleep in Pha's room to celebrate their anniversary as well welcoming the arrival of new family member.

Singto was standing at balcony by leaning at the rail, staring blankly in front of him, no doubt his heart ached so much till he couldn't distinct which is real and dream anymore, and he felt like to cry, however there are no tears came out.

He wanted to learn to accept reality, and now the bitter reality is displayed before his eyes. Pha will be the father of the child that was born by Vee, there is no place for him in this family, he is just an outsider, that's the fact.

Singto took a deep breath and laughed, he did not laugh at his own stupidity for falling in love with a man who had been married, but he laughed at a script that made his life seems like kind of joke.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pha and Singto visited the resort construction site together that afternoon to inspect on the project construction stage as well as checking if there were any problems in the field.

After all business was done Pha invited Singto to climb the tallest construction building there to see the entire construction area, both of them standing side by side while enjoying the view and chatting.

"Once the resort is open, you will be the first person I will take for a vacation here..." Pha told him.

"Aw, thank you...it's an honor for me..." Singto replied. "I hope at that time I haven't left for Mars..." he pointed to the sky.

"Aw, what do you mean?" Pha pouted his lips. "Are you planning to leave me?"

Singto glanced at him for a moment and answered. "I want to prove whether you love me or not, after I left you..."

"Are you threatening me?"

"Aw, didn't you say it yourself? To find out if we love someone is when they leave us? "

Pha nodded and sighed in response to his words, then added.

"What if...I bind you for life and will not let you go?" Pha turned his body to face Singto, staring into his eyes.

"How are you going to tie me?" challenged Singto. "Unless you able to plant your seeds in me..." he raised an eyebrow and teased the man.

"Have you forgotten? I had planted a countless seeds inside you, though it does not bear fruit...but I'm sure...the roots have grown and are merged deeply in your heart, right? "

Singto could not believe Pha could think of that parable, "Well, I can pull it off if I want..." Singto doesn't want to lose.

"In that case, I will bind you using the force of law..." said Pha. "Through marriage..."

Singto raised his eyebrows asking Pha how he would he make it happen, unless he divorced his wife, and he laughed because he knows that it's not going to happen.

Suddenly Pha took something out of his pocket, pulled Singto's hand and put a gold ring on his finger without asking for his approval.

Singto froze staring at the ring on his finger with an astonished expression, then raised his face to look at Pha. "You want to bind me using this?" He shows his ring to Pha and laughed.

"It was only temporary, to mark that you as mine...until I managed to get a patent on you..."

Singto did not believe in his hearing, he did not know to be happy or angry because his freedom was taken away. Now he really regretted that he had tempted Pha to make love, now the man seemed to see his as a complementary to his sexual needs, as if he could not live without it.

"All right, but I have two conditions..." Singto said.

"Say whatever your conditions, I will agree to it..."

Singto thought for a moment and answered. "First, I want you to treat me the same as you treat your wife..."

Pha frowned, trying to guess what Singto meant.

"From now on, I want you to use a condom when we do it..."

"What?!" exclaimed Pha could not believe. "Isn't that the same as..."

"Oh, so you just think of me as a sex partner?" Singto cut as he raised an eyebrow.

Pha immediately shut his mouth and then took a deep breath and agree to it.

"What is the second condition?" Pha asked impatiently.

Singto thought for a moment and answered. "After your child is born...I want him to call me papa..."

Pha was surprised by the condition mentioned by Singto and asked. "Y-You don't mind that?"

"I can't give you a son, Phi..." Singto said. "So I will make your son as my own..."

"I'm glad to hear that, I agree...I'll teach him to call you papa..."

Singto smiled bitterly, he did not know whether this decision was right or wrong. Does he plan to be Pha's secret lover forever, without status, without guarantee he will tie him at his side for life, what if one day, Pha realizes his mistake and dumps him. Singto really did not dare imagine how he would continue his life after that.

Raindrops began to fall around them soaking their hair and suit before falling to the ground. Pha then brought his hand and crossed their fingers, and said to Singto.

"If you think, I want to tie you by my side because I'm crazy about making love with you, then you have hurt my heart..."

Singto was surprised and turned to him, waiting for him to finish his sentence.

"Do you know, in the past three years of my marriage with Vee, she never gave me the attention like you do, she even doesn't know my favorite food, my favorite color, my favorite place, or my favorite song..."

"Maybe you never told her..."

Pha shook his head. "She never asked..."

"Alright...can you tell me all your favorites, I will write it down and remember it..." Singto asked teasingly. "Wait, before that...I was curious...what is your favorite style of lovemaking?"

"We've done it dozen of times, and you didn't notice?" Pha asked in disbelief.

Singto racked his brain trying to recall their intimate scenes all this time and tried to guess Pha's favorite style.

"Do not tell...." Singto bit his lip and smiled naughtily, doing telepathy with the man.

Pha smiled full of thousands of meanings when their minds are connected, "Let's do three rounds tonight in that style..." Pha whispered and teasing him.

The smile on Singto's face instantly disappeared. "I regret asking..." Singto pouted his lips and left the place while sighing in protest.

Pha chuckled and immediately chased after him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pin came to the office early in the morning to meet Pha without notice on the grounds of wanting to study the progress of the project. But the expression on her face shows that actually she has other purpose and is looking for opportunities to speak up.

Singto made a cup of coffee and served it on the table for Pin, then invited the woman to enjoy it. Pin's eyes were on the ring on Singto's finger, and her face showed a look of surprise.

Singto realized this and hastily hid his hand and wondered what she thought about the ring.

Pha handed her a report on the progress of the project and told her to read it herself, then glanced at Singto, smiling, as if both of them were communicating via telepathy.

Pin did not miss the scene, and looked at the two alternately then took a deep breath before explaining the true purpose of her arrival.

She took out a tablet and showed the chat of the construction worker group to Pha, showing him a video at the construction site, but that was not the main point she wanted to convey. Pin then plays a video that happen recorded Pha and Singto on a roof of a construction building. Even though the video was taken from a distance, it was clearly seen Pha was putting a ring on Singto's finger, then in the last part, the two were seen joining hands together.

Both Pha and Singto were like strucked by lightning and froze instantly when they saw the video, eventually someone find out their forbidden relationship. The two exchanged glances for a moment before looking at Pin who was observing the ring on Singto's finger with an inexplicable expression.

Suddenly she strongly slapped on Singto's face without warning, making Singto's soul seemed to fly out for a moment and return again.

"What are you doing?!" Pha 's eye widened as he looked at Singto with a shocked expression, then turned his head to Pin and glared sharply.

Pin ignored Pha, she glared at Singto and shouted angrily. "Did you forget that Phana already has a wife?"

Singto's face was sore and his chest ached, he looked at Pin straight and replied.

"I remember..."

"Then do you know that his wife is pregnant?"

"I know..."

"You know?" repeated Pin emotionally. "Then why are you doing this?"

Singto did not answer, he turned his gaze in the other direction and swallowed hard.

"Oh, so you are asking about Pha's secret to me because you want to approach him and plan to seduce him?" Pin remembered his conversation with Singto a while ago. "Are you dreaming to take Vee's poisition?"

"Stop it!" pleaded Pha to the Pin. "Don't point at him like that!"

Pin turned to Pha and said while grinning. "Until this morning, I still believe that you are straight, I believe that you love Vee and a faithful husband, I did not think you would cheat on your secretary and even worse he was a man when your wife is pregnant..."

"I... seduced him first..." Singto cut her, defending Pha. "We were together before Vee was pregnant..."

"What did you say?!" The pin glared at him again. "You're ashamed, you jerk!!!" she cursed roughly..

"Don't call him that!" Pha protested.

"He admitted that he was the whore who ruined other relationship..." accused Pin, cornering Singto.

Singto closed his eyes and the emotion in his chest felt boiling at the accusation, but he could not argue because it was fact.

"I don't allow you to talk like that to Singto!" snapped Pha.

"Do you want to defend him?" Pin asked in disbelief. "Which part of him makes you interested? Are you still in your right mind? "

Pha could not answer, nor could explain what had happened between him and Singto to defend himself, due to the fact that he was now crazy about the man despite realizing that he was married and will become a father soon.

Suddenly Pin thought of something.

"Wait, is he possible using a spell or hex bag on you?" Pin guessed, then stood up and darted to Singto's desk, ransacking his desk without permission.

"Stop it, what are you doing?!" Singto shouted in shock

But suddenly Pin stopped then glanced at Pha's desk and thought maybe the sack bag was in there.

Pha knows what Pin is thinking and threatens her before she touch his desk. "If you destroy my desk, I'll call security and drag you out!"

Pin froze instantly and stopped when his finger touched the edge of the table.

"He must have put something on your desk to bewitch you, making you fall in love with him..." Pin said.

"Listen, there is no spell or hex bag, I fell in love with him in a natural way like a man falls in love with a woman, and I need him..." Pha emphasized, then placed a hand on Singto's shoulder. "Singto gave me what Vee couldn't, he accompanied me when Vee left me, help me when I need the most, and the most important my heart choosing him, this is the truth..."

Pin turned slowly to face the two, she could not believe Pha's words and refused to acknowledge the reason.

"Look, I don't know what he gave or did for you to make you lose your mind and betray your wife, but it's not too late to fix everything..." Pin said. "I'll help you take care of video problem, but you have to fire him and end your relationship with him...before Vee finds out..."

"What did you say?" asked Pha in disbelief and laughing. "I will not do that..." he said.

"You...." Pin growled in annoyed. "Do you choose him over your wife and child?"

"When did I say I would leave Vee and her baby?"

It can't be denied, Pha's words made Singto's chest shredded.

"What do you mean?"

"I guess you had listened it clearly..."

"I hope you realize what you are doing and don't regret it in the end, after losing everything ..." Pin reminded him. "Vee is a woman, she will not be able to accept her husband having an affair..." then glanced at Singto with a cynical look. "Especially knowing that her husband was seduced by a man..."

Finished saying so, he deliberately walked past Pha and Singto, separating the two and leaving the place in wide steps.

to be continue...........

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

27.2K 371 16
Basically just a bunch of Harry Potter imagines/one-shots
4.2M 264K 101
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.1M 61.7K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
15.3K 734 32
"You are my responsibility, your will or not will you are stuck here."The Eldest son Vansh Rathan shouted in aghast. In return he got silence. "You c...