Zehnaseeb

By Swarmayi

Cover credit : @_littlebitcrazy_ A manan story with a lots of mystery, thrill, drama, love, pain and romance. More

Character Sketch
1. Her Life
2. His Life
3. First Meet
4. Tears
5. Emotions
6. Nightmare
7. His Fear
8. Friends
9. Monster
10. Allegations
11. Revelation
12. Shock
13. Suicide
15. Scars
16. Moments
17. Golu Molu
18. Relations
19. Fab 5
20. Hurt
21. Regret
22. Mess
23. Birthday
24. Tu Jo Kahe
25. Outburst
26. The End?
27. Alive
28. Planned?
29. The NM
30. Twisted Tale
31. Jealousy
32. Sick
33. Picnic Plans
34. I Trust You
35. Get Out
36. Realisation?
37. Lonavala
38. Punch
39. Care
40. Dinner Date
41. Humesha
42. In Action
43. Backfired?
44. Truth
45. Unexpected
46. Relief
47. Silent Storm
48. Tu Jo Hain
49. Reunion
50. Zehnaseeb
New Cover
About The Sequel
Important! Please Read!

14. Mother

9.5K 801 71
By Swarmayi

Before starting the part, let me clear the age of all youngsters. I'm sorry I forgot to mention it earlier.

Abhimanyu Murthy : 29
Ansh Murthy : 26
Nandini Murthy : 23
Manik Malhotra : 26
Cabir Malhotra : 25

_______________________________

Everyone ran towards guest room. Ansh was the first one to enter and behind him Manik with his family. Ansh was shocked looking at empty bed.

"Nandiii!"

"Bh-aaii, bhaaiiii.." He heard her whimper and moved ahead only to find her sitting behind bed on floor, all curled up. He rushed there and sat near her.

"Nandii, hey baby, look bhai is here. What happened? Look at me dear. Nandii, baby sshhh. Don't cry. See everything is fine. Hmm?" Ansh said taking her in his embrace while she sobbed loudly clutching his shirt in her fist. Manik's eyes went moist looking at her condition.

"Nan-dini.." he was about to touch her when she shrieked and hided herself more in Ansh's arms. Manik felt hurt. Ansh assured him through eyes.

"Nandii, he's Manik. Open your eyes baby. He won't do anything. He's your best friend, hai na?" Ansh said patting her head.

Hearing word Best Friend she stiffenend. She loosened her hold on him and looked at him blankly. He wiped her face which was all teary and sweaty.

"Best- best friend, best friend- bhai.. best- friend- blood- dead- Soha!" She was blabbering this chant again and again.

No!

Ansh gets shocked knowing where this is leading to. He had used wrong word at wrong time. He has to do something to stop her panic attack. She was breathing heavily. He rubbed her back trying to calm her.

"Sshh! Nandiii! No! Don't think about that. Look at me. Everything is fine. Look everyone are there for you. Your bhai, Manik. Sshh! Calm down please." He said with moist eyes fearing for her health.

But it dint effect her. She was stucked at one point only. She pushed Ansh little and moved back.

"So-soha, blood- blood- best friend- slap- bhaiyu- bhaiyu- mumma papa- blood- no- no!!" She was shaking her head frantically in fear while shivering. Ansh was about move towards her when suddenly someone took her in embrace forcefully and patted her hair lovingly.

"Sshh, calm down baby. Mumma is here. Shhh, nothing happened. Kuch nei hoga. Mumma yahi hai. Sshh, relax bachha. Meri Nandu strong girl hai na?" It was Niyonika who couldn't control herself after seeing her heart wrenching condition. Nandini instantly relaxed in her embrace and hugged her tightly while hiccuping.

"Mu-mumma, mummaa-" She whimpered to which Niyonika held her close and pecked her head. Her breathing started to get normal.

"Yes Mumma ki jaan. Mumma yahi hai. Aapke pass. Shaant ho jao baby. Sshh." Niyonika rocked her little and Nandini snuggled close to her feeling motherly warmth. She slept within minutes because of continuous cries and tiredness.

Ansh was shocked seeing her relaxing and calming down in Niyonika's arms. She never let anyone else touch her other than Ansh when she gets nightmare. But here she slept peacefully in her embrace.

"Niyo Maa-"

"Sshh, her sleep will get disturb. Make her sleep on bed, Anshu. We will talk outside." Ansh nodded hearing Niyonika and gently placed Nandini on bed.

Manik was looking everything in a daze. He was too shocked to see her like this. Raj who was beside him just patted her shoulder gently. He looked at his father who blinked his eyes in assurance.

Ansh placed soft kiss on Nandini's forehead before leaving the room with Malhotras. All settled in hall.

"Mom, what was that? I mean, Nandini, she dint let anyone touch her. Not even Manik. She pushed Ansh Bhai too but you, how you managed to calm her?" Cabir asked all amused. Ansh agreed.

"Yes. She never let anyone touch her when she gets nightmare. Even me too, sometimes. Fir niyo maa aapne kaise-"

"Voh bahot masum hai, bachcho. She's still the same kid who needs her parents to console her. To embrace her. She's missing her mother's embrace, her father's love and pampering. She relaxed in my embrace because she felt motherly warmth. Voh vahi 20 saal ki bachi hai jisne apne mumma papa ko apne aankhose marte dekha pr unko akhri baar mil bhi nahi paayi. She's still the same kid hiding behind the mask of rude NM." Niyonika said with moist eyes. Raj side hugged her rubbing her arms a little. Manik's heart warmed up hearing his mother. His Nandini will get mother's love once again.

Tears escaped from Ansh's eyes. He kneeled down infront of her and spoke holding her hand.

"Thank you for trusting my Nandi. Thanks for loving her like a daughter. Thanks for everything, Niyo Maa." Ansh broke down a little. Niyonika hitted on his head a little.

"Maa bhi bolta hai aur thank you bolke paraya bhi karta hai?" Ansh pouted nodding in no and hugged her through waist. She laughed and patted his head. Manik wiped his tears and coughed.

"Mom, don't you think you are forgetting your poor little innocent sons after getting a new baby?" Said Manik making faces. Ansh immediately turned to him and glared hard.

"Oyy baby kisko bola haa? Itna bada insaan tujhe baby dikhta hai. Eye check-up karwale. And what did you say, poor little innocent sons, ah? Chalo Cabir ka toh thik hai voh bechara meri tarah bahot hi innocent aur sharif hai. Par tu? Tu poor little and innocent? Saw yourself in mirror? Horror film ka monster dikhta hai." He said to which Cabir gave him hi-fi and both laughed aloud. Raj and Niyonika shook their heads at the drama. They won't change.

"Main monster dikhta hu?" Manik asked fuming.

"Arraa, Ansh bhai, ab toh naak se dhuaa bhi nikal raha hai, ab muh se fire bhi spit karega ye Monster." Ansh gave hi-fi to Cabir and both rolled on floor laughing.

"You both are gone now." Saying this Manik started beating them with pillows. They laughed.

"Achcha achcha now enough you three. Did you see the time? It's 3 am at night. So get up and off to bed now. Fast." Niyonika said strictly to which Raj nodded.

"Manik, tomorrow you have very important presentation. Did you forget? You have to get up early and reach on time. And Cabir ji, you also have to go tomorrow. Remember?" Asked Raj raising his brows. Both Manbir made faces and nodded. Ansh laughed at them.

Soon everyone left to their rooms while Ansh moved to the guest room to sleep with Nandini.

__________________________

"Aah! My head hurts! Uff!" Nandini said waking up from her sleep. She adjusted her sight and frowned looking her surrounding.

"Where I am? And how-" suddenly she remembered what all happened yesterday.

She was embarrassed because of her behavior infront of strangers. Ofcourse she knows Manik but not his family. So it was quite obvious.

She quickly got up and freshened up herself. Getting ready she made her way towards hall hesitantly. But she was NM afterall. She knows how to hide her emotions well.

"No no no! That's my favourite. I'll have it first." She heard Manik whinning.

"Haan tou? Mera bhi favourite hai. Par aaj main hi pehle khaunga. Niyo maa aap boldo isey." Said Ansh snatching the plate from his hand.

Raj had already left for office while Cabir wasn't up still. Niyonika stood there holding her head. They both were fighting like kids just for aloo parantha. Nandini was looking at them with surprise.

Suddenly Niyonika saw Nandini standing little away looking at them. She smiled brightly at her. Nandini felt little awkward but smiled back a little. Niyonika snatched the plate from their hold and shouted.

"Shut up you both. No one will get this parantha. Today my daughter will have it first. Come, Nandu." She said excitedly. Nandini felt shocked hearing her. Daughter? Nandu?

Ansh and Manik turned back to see her standing there. Both smiled.

"Come, bachha."

"Uhm- No. I- I'm fine. Thank you. I'm not habitual of breakfast. You all continue. I'm getting late for office." She said looking here and there. Niyonika shook her head smiling. She moved towards her and held her hand. Nandini startled a bit.

"Aise kaise? Mumma ne itne pyaar se banaya hai. Khana toh padega. And I'll feed you. Look at you. How pale and thin. Khaogi nahi toh strong kaise banogi? Hmm?" Niyonika said dragging her towards dinning table. Nandini dint oppose her but felt strange. Someone cared for her. Other than her bhai.

"I am strong." Nandini whispered looking down when Niyonika made her sit on chair. Manik and Ansh looked at her and then at each other. Niyonika smiled.

"Yes, I know. My baby is very strong. But vo strength kayam rakhne ke liye aapko khana toh padega na? Hmm? Chalo ab fatafat muh kholo." Niyonika said serving her and took a morsel near her mouth.

Nandini looked at her for good 10 seconds and opened her mouth. She gulped it and Niyonika forward another one. She looked at her hand and sudden emotions rushed through her.

After 3 long years she felt motherly affection. She craved for this. Her chin wobbled and tears fell. Niyonika panicked so as Manik and Ansh.

"Nandini/ Nandii what happened? You okay?"

"Kya hua beta aap ro kyu rahe ho? Batao mujhe-" Niyonika asked wiping her tears.

Suddenly Nandini hugged her through her waist and cried aloud.

"Mummaa!"

And screen freezed on shocked faces of everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1.1K 57
She is like crystal clear water. He is like a rock-solid mountain. She is naïve and innocent; loves to love and to be loved. For him, love is inconst...
57.3K 3.4K 21
It's a manan story. Read this to know about painful journey of manan.
130K 8.1K 38
This is one more beautiful love story of Manik and nandini.
292K 23.4K 36
Happy endings! Just as fairy-ish as it sounds , as unreal it is! Do you believe in happy endings?! You do right?! But have you thought about ending...