Falling in love with the guy...

By SashaSapphire

I know title sucks ~ Kagamine Rin hates Kagamine Len. They might share the same last name but she detests him... More

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

197 10 3
By SashaSapphire

Rin POV

I wiped away my tears, extremely embarrassed.

My two best friends giggled.

"So whaddaya want?" Gumi asked me.

"You guys said we were going to get a project in music right?" I asked.

They nodded.

Miku narrowed her eyes.

"Your going to choose Len right?" She asked me.

I nodded slowly.

Normally, we had to partner up with people who didn't take the class. Boy was I glad Len didn't take the class, for once.

On the other hand two weeks with my enemy will be torture.

"Hey Rin, why do you call him your enemy anyway?" Miku asked me suddenly.

I explained to them.

"And did he...um...ever say you were his enemy?" Gumi asked.

Then I realized he hadn't.

"N..No"

Miku sighed, "then this project will be pretty easy. If Len doesn't see you as your arch nemesis or something, he wouldn't care and be nice"

"How do you know him so well anyway?" I asked her.

"Childhood friends. Same school as kid. Don't worry, I won't marry him. I'll leave that to you"

"What the heck?!" I felt the color rise to my face. Now why was I blushing?!

I hated Len....right?

"You know your gonna end up dating Len anyway" Gumi told me. I raised my eyebrows.

"Why?"

"Gakupou partnered with luka San. Now they are dating. Kaito partnered with Meiko. They're dating" Miku pointed out,

"Oh hell no!!!" I screamed. And by the way, Meiko is someone I know very well because she's like an aunt to me when my parents are away.

They both just giggled. I glared.

The bell rang. Thank god.

~~~~

We got the project today. You had to write a song along with your partner.

Len fangirls had him cornered.

I hate hate hate hate them!

"Will you be my partner?" "No be mine!"

There was an endless argument going on. I raised my eyebrows and we both caught each others glances.

"Sorry!! I have a partner!" He cried out. The fangirls screamed and cried and stomped away.

What a bunch of elephants.

I laughed at the picture of lens fans being elephants.

"Hey Len" I said.

"Yeah yeah I'll partner up with you" he told me. I gasped.

"You speak really loud" he told me.
STOP READING MY MIND!!
"I'm not reading your mind!" He screamed.

I facepalmed.

"Well , I guess we should start soon. After school, my place?" I asked him. Len nodded.

"Wait a moment" he told me and began to frantically wave.

Luka-San came to him. "Hi Len!" She told him.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Hey Rin!" She told me. Yeah she was my teacher and all but we were friends as well. Since she was just two years older than me.

"What do you want?" She asked Len.

"I'll be at Rins place for a project." Len told her. Luka nodded.

"I won't let you down!" She told him.

When luka San left I looked at him.

"How the hell are you friends with everyone I know?" I asked.

"Aren't I allowed to?" He asked me, looking at me with a weird look on his face.

"Well your my enemy and all..." I told him.

Len suddenly had a fit of giggles.

"Enemy?" He asked me, ignoring the weird looks he got.

"Yeah...Well...Um...You....Bunny...Carrot....Locker.." I said.

Len raised his eyebrows and stared at me.

"I'll take a guess but.... The day we first met and I kept on calling you bunny?" He asked. I nodded.

He laughed.

"Guess what? I don't see you as my enemy. Sorry dear Rinny" He told me.

"Shut up Lenny!"

Len gave me another weird stare.

"Have you been hanging out with a drunken Meiko?" He asked.

"No...Well she's like an aunt figure to Me...but she never mentioned you" I told him.

Len rolled his eyes. "Whatever"

~~~~
Len POV

When school ended I headed out with Rin.

Her house was pretty close and god it was huge compared to mine. Her family must be rich.

We stepped inside.

Rin took me to the living room where a very familiar brunette was sitting...

Oh no...

The brunette whipped her head and smiled.

"Hey Rin!"

Then she stared at me.
Please be drunk or something!

I guess meiko want drunk.

"Lenny?! Is that you?!!!" She cried out. I blushed.

"Um...Yes" I told her embarrassedly.

"Gah! I missed your family so much! But honestly I got drunk so much i didn't want to come to your house! But I'm sober now! You know I'll be heading out!" She said.

I sighed. Rin stared at me confusedly. It probably sounded gibberish to her.

Meiko was a friend of my dead mom's. She's like a second mom or something to me.

And I don't like it when she's drunk and comes to my house. You see, I have two younger siblings. But we'll get to that point later.

Meiko squeezed me with one of her hugs. I swear Miku must take classes from her or something.

She headed out and Rin sighed. I guess she gave up figuring out what her aunt was talking about.

"So Rin, what kind if song do you have to write and compose?" I asked her.

"Any kind..."she told me. "But it has to have a deep story or meaning to it"

I nodded. Well, most songs a I wrote are after I get a huge wallop of emotions. But I'm not gonna let her steal my work!

Okay that's kinda cruel. Let me rephrase that.

We're not going to use my songs because that means Rin did nothing.

"Should we write a story first or something? Luka San said the more songs, the better" she told me.

"I guess" I told her. "Why don't we both write a few ideas for the meaning or whatever first"

Rin nodded.

Things were going pretty well, considering she thought I was her enemy and all.

Rin got us the stuff and we both stared at it.

"World war..." She said.

I stared at her. Was this girl weird or what?

"Let's write a song set in the world war!!" She told me.

That could be interesting....

"With us in it! And one song will have everything in your point of veiw! The other one in my point of view!" She told me excitedly.

To be honest that would make an amazing song. I nodded enthusiastically.

We got a basic setting set up.

It had love in it. We both went "IM NOT GOING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU, REMEMBER THAT!!"

Anyways it was about a boy (me) being a prisoner meeting a girl (Rin) and falling in love with her. The boy will send a paper plane above the fence that seperated them.

The girl would do the same when one day she said she couldn't pass paper planes anymore.

Then it was up to our creativity and all. Now we had to put the rest of the story along with the start into two different songs.

We both started and wrote furiously for almost three hours.

Then I realized it was Six already.

"Rin...I have to go now" I told her.

She looked...disappointed?

But she nodded anyway. Must've been my imagination. "Tomorrow same time?" I asked.

She nodded. (Tomorrow was Saturday)

I headed out of the door.

~~~~
Rin POV

I stared at Len as he left. I didn't find anything out!

On the other hand...

Miku, Luka San, and Auntie Meiko know him. Maybe they know something?

I sighed. I did realize a lot of things about Len.

1. He was friends with everyone I knew

2. He was an amazing songwriter

I stared at the song he had begun to write. It totally bested mine.

3. He wasn't as mean as I thought

He was actually pretty nice and funny.

I groaned. Oh well. There was still 13 days left.

Better as well begin homework.

But first I have to text Len.
~~~~~
Len POV
I was doing my homework when my cell buzzed.

I checked it.
From: Bunny Bunny Funny
To: Kagamine Len
Len , how do you know auntie Meiko?

I sighed. I texted her telling she was friend of my moms.

"Oh" she had said.

~~~~

The next morning Miku and Luka were at my doorstep.

"What?" I asked them.

"We were just passing by." They told me. Oh yeah. As weird as it is, they both love annoying me whenever they pass by.

I stepped out. "Where are you going?" Miku asked.

"Rin's house" I told them. They squeled.

"We are not dating!!!" I told them.

"Right right"

"Is that Meiko?!" Luka cried out. Meiko was inside my house, actually sober for once.

I sighed and left the three to do their weird bonding. It took a while for me to go to her house.

My cell buzzed again.

From:Meiko
To:Len
Hey kaito is coming over!!

I sighed. I should've known. I didn't reply to it. Too lazy.

I just hope he didn't eat my banana ice cream.

~~~~
Rin POV

I was cleaning the house.

I didn't know why but Len coming over made me realize it was pretty messy.
When did I care what he thought?

I sighed. Stupid brain.

I heard Len come in and dropped my broom.

"Hey Len!" I told him. He sighed

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Miku, Luka, Meiko and Kaito took over my house"

I giggled at the way he phrased that.

Len rolled his eyes.

"How far have we gone?" He asked me.

"Halfway" I told him.

"I can't think of words. I'll just be working on the music" he told me.

I chewed on my pencil.

"Yeah sure. Use the piano "

We were currently in our room and he Sat down on the stool.

A while later we both were at work.

~~~~

Later

"I can't do this anymore!" Len cried out dramaticly.

I agreed with him.

"I'll go eat an orange" I told him.

Are there any bananas?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"WHAAA?! What kind of house doesn't have BANANAS??" He cried out.

"Shut up" I told him. Boy, he must love bananas.

~~~~
Len POV

After arguing about Bananas and oranges, who's house was more dumb and everything I stepped out of the house.

When I reached my neutral sized house I groaned.

Miku had emptied all the leeks. Meiko was drinking. Luka was eating tuna.

But I didn't care about that.

My eyes went to kaito.

"Is that ... Banana ice cream your eating?!" I asked him.

He yelped and made a run for it.

"Oh no you don't!" I cried out.

I could tell Miku, luka and Meiko were interested.

"Here's the knife" Miku handed me a small knife from the kitchen.

I nodded.

"Thanks"

"GOD SAVE ME! MEIKO TELL ICE CREAM I LOVE IT!"

~~~~

This was such a boring chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
279K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
152K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...