R6 (A R5 fanfic)

By Thatpenguinthingy

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13

Chapter 12

1.6K 22 16
By Thatpenguinthingy

I ran. And ran. I don't even know Where I ended. It Was some beach, and I didn't recognise the name on the sign. I Was panting, because of all the running. Tears streaming, and my cut had almost opened again. I sat down in the sand, and put my face between my knees. I wanted to go back. But what would happen? I couldn't learn anything, I would just have been a burden. My siblings would do their best to make everything ok, but it wasn't possible anymore. I let them down.

They ran after me, but I Was the fastest runner. They had lost me just a couple of minutes after I started running. They were probably searching the whole town by now. I don't even know if I'm still in LA. I don't know how long I ran, so I have no idea.

A family passed by me, and looked at me like I Was crazy or something. Then I remembered that I Was still in my pj's. Shit. But it Was no going back. I would look like a complete idiot, coming right back when I ran away. I neither think I want to. I'm just so dissapointing. I started sobbing again.

"Hey!" I heard someone shout, and turned my head to wherever the voice came from. Oh no. "Riley, is that you?". I got up from the ground, and started walking away. I couldn't run, my energy at the bottom. I hadn't eaten all day, that Was probably the cause. I wish I could run. I really didn't want to go home. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and i jumped a bit. "Riley, what are you doing here?!" It Was Dominic Barnes, a friend of Riker. "Yeah, your family has been going crazy, you've been missing for HOURS!" Curt Mega Was with him, another friend of Riker. I looked down at my almost ripped-apart slippers. "Come on, we have to get you home" Dom said, but I shook my head. "You don't understand! I can't go back! I'm a dissapointment!" I said, trying to back away. "Riley, what are you talking about? You're not a dissapointment!" Curt said. I didn't answer, still looking at my slippers. I felt weird.

"Riley, you ok?" "RILEY WAKE UP!" "Someone call an ambulance!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...
206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
294K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...