outer banks imagines

By desolatedwaves

just a collection of imagines about the outer banks boys. requests are open More

truth ☼ jj
a little comfort ☼ jj
princess ☼ jj
princess pt. 2 ☼ jj
too high? ☼ jj
morning after ☼ jj

sunshine ☼ jj

10.3K 232 76
By desolatedwaves

summary: you make the gruff jj soft and sweet

word count: 2943

Being part of the Pogues was the best decision you had ever made. The way you guys loved one another and took care of each other was that unlike any other friend group. All of you were so similar yet so different which made the group click. The one that you felt the closest with was JJ. Ever since you can remember, he had taken care of you and protected you. There was never a moment that he didn't make you feel safe and at home. It wasn't supposed to happen but you had fallen head over heels for that boy. The way he cared for you was like no other person had. When you were around him, it was like a movie. From the smiles he gave you to the physical comfort of his embrace, every piece of you belonged to that boy and he didn't even know. Today was just another one of the good days. The sun shone bright in the sky with the hot summer air as you guys drove down the road towards the beach. Kie was up front in the passenger's seat with John B and Pope and JJ sat in the back with you. Pope had his head in between John B and Kie. You sat comfortably in the back with JJ facing you.

"Hey," he smiled, capturing your attention away from the music that blasted through the speakers.

"Hi," you giggled.

"You look pretty today," JJ complimented you with a warm smile. A blush made way up on your cheeks.

"Thank you," you murmured, toying with the ends of your hair as he watched you with a smile.

"Just in case no one has told you today," he added.

"No one has," you laughed out lightly.

"Well everyone should," he mumbled out so quietly, you barely made out his words. With the music in the background, you let a silence fill you both, not knowing what to say besides smile up at the boy in front of you. Once you had reached the gorgeous secluded beach, you all filed out of the van, practically running to the water. The second you could set your bags down, you stripped down into your swimsuit and bolted for the water. JJ was fast behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you into his warm chest. Before you could wiggle out of his grip, he had you thrown over his shoulder.

"JJ!" you laughed out. "Don't do it!" You could hear his laugh as he ran down to the water with you.

"Oh, it's happening," he laughed before submerging both of your bodies into the cool water. Both of you came up at the same time, standing up in the somewhat shallow water.

"You suck," you mumbled out, spitting out the salty water.

"I do not!" he smiled at you, making you bite down on your lip. His hair was wet and matted from the water, making you giggle.

"Alright let's calm down the flirting," John B laughed as he bolted in between you two and flopped into the water.

"Us? Have you seen Kie and Pope making googly eyes at each other?" you exclaimed, looking over to see the two still on the sand talking and looking at one another.

"Okay just because they're being weird as hell doesn't mean you guys don't have something," John B shrugged, floating in the water.

"Shut up, douche," JJ laughed, biting back a smile.

"In denial," he sang out, swimming away from you both.

"Shut up, John B," you giggled out, splashing water at his face.

"They're still eye fucking each other," JJ chuckled, turning to look at Pope and Kie still on the beach.

"Oh leave them alone," you giggled. "I wish someone looked at me the way Pope looks at Kie. They're awkward because they don't think we notice everything." Your eyes remained trained on them laughing and talking while standing up awkwardly.

"They are awkward as shit," JJ chuckled, softly.

"They both want the other to make a move but they're both scared," you mumbled, watching as they smiled shyly at each other.

"Pussies," he laughed out.

"Hey!" you exclaimed. "It's not that easy to put yourself out there to someone you like, especially when you're friends. It makes it all messy and a
scary," you murmured, glancing over to him.

"Doesn't mean you shouldn't at least try," he mumbled, keeping his own eyes on them.

"Are y'all getting in or you just going to keep being awkward as shit?" John B hollered, making both you and JJ laugh. Kie and Pope both awkwardly looked around and took of their clothes before running in.

"No pogue on pogue macking," JJ tisked, jokingly.

"You're one to talk!" Pope replied.

"You've been practically drooling over y/n for like a year now," Kie laughed, making her drop a sly wink towards you. She knew you about your feelings for JJ, since she always saw the way you reacted to his compliments and playful flirting.

"I mean-well can you blame me? John B you're telling me if y/n made a move you wouldn't follow through with that shit?" JJ asked, making you flush.

"I mean-" John B started, pausing as he assessed the situation. "Yeah I would." John B spoke lightly and with laughter, making you shake your head with a shy smile.

"You both are my best hype men," you smiled kindly, looking between the two.

"So you don't get to judge," Kie stated sternly, making you laugh.

"Technically you guys aren't macking," you brought up, catching both Pope and Kie's attention. "Both of your are too pussy to make a move again," you finished, making John B and JJ erupt in laughter while Pope and Kie stood shyly. "It's obvious you guys like each other... Make a move. Fuck the no pogue on pogue macking! Mack on!" you finished, lightening the situation.

"I mean, if you insist," Pope shrugged, making his way over to Kie.

"Not now!" John B exclaimed with a grossed out look on his face. "At least do it in private or something, shit." All of you laughed at his words.

"So later?" Pope asked, looking over at Kie.

"Pope, shut up," Kie said, glaring slightly.

"We need some drinks," you piped up, heading towards the beach.

"Do you want help carrying them?" JJ asked, making you turn around with a smile.

"Sure," you smiled, waiting for him to catch up.

"Do you want my big strong arms to help you carry 5 beers? Oh yes, JJ, thank you! My hero," Pope mocked from the background, making you giggle and JJ flick him off.

"Just for that I'm not getting you a beer," JJ called back, making Pope forced to apologize. He followed you up onto the beach and held the beers you handed to him. When you stood up, he had his eyes fixated on you. Smiling, you held a couple cold beers to your body and walked back to the water, handing out the beers.

"JJ, you didn't even carry them for her, dick," John B sarcastically commented. You laughed and JJ rolled his eyes.

"Alright bottoms up," you grinned as you all cracked open the beers and chugged. Beer after beer after beer led you guys back up to the shore. All of you were sprawled out on your towels, drinking and talking.

"Let's play truth or dare," Kie brought up with a smirk, making you groan.

"I hate that game," you groaned, sipping on another beer.

"Don't be a pussy," JJ teased making you poke your tongue out at him.

"C'mon, y/n," John B whined. Everyone erupted in pleading cries, making you give in.

"Fine!" you exclaimed, shaking your head. "But I'm saying truth every time."

"Pussy!" JJ smiled from next to you.

"Whatever," you laughed, sipping on your beer.

"Alright, me first," JJ said, immediately looking at Pope. "Pope, truth or dare?"

With slight hesitation, Pope answered, "Dare."

"I dare you to kiss, Kie," JJ spoke immediately.

"I said no macking in front of us," John B groaned, scrunching his nose up slightly.

"Let's just do it," Kie laughed, turning to look at Pope. He nervously put his hand on the side of her cheek before leaning in and pecking her lips.

"Aw," you cooed, looking over at them, warmly.

"Alright, y/n," Pope said, looking at you.

"Truth," you said before he even asked the question.

"Truth is lame," Pope stated, shaking his head.

"I'm not doing dare," you stated, with a serious look on your face.

"You're no fun," JJ said, poking you with his elbow lightly.

"Truth is my final answer," you laughed out, looking at Pope as his face lit up.

"How do you feel about JJ?" he asked, catching you off guard.

"What?" you asked, looking at him confused. Trying to play it off, you responded, "I mean he's one of my best friends." Before Pope could say anything else, JJ spoke up:

"Dude, what the hell?"

"No, y/n how do you feel about him... Like feelings beyond friendship," Pope continued, ignoring JJ.

"Well-uh," you stammered. You didn't want to lay it all out there so you had to think for a second to try and play it off. "I mean everyone knows JJ is hot," you giggled out, nonchalantly.

"I mean-" Pope began but JJ cut him off.

"It's y/n'a turn,"  JJ spoke, making the group give
him a confused look.

"JJ," you smiled, knowing he would say dare and knowing exactly what his dare was. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare, always," he smiled.

"I dare you to go skinny dip in the ocean," you said without another thought. Everyone erupted in laughter.

"It's not even dark out," he laughed, staring at you.

"You said dare," you shrugged. His head was shaking as he stood up and jogged to the water.

"y/n if you wanted to see me naked, all you had to do was ask," JJ teased before pulled down his pants and running in the water.

"Shut up!" you blushed, laughing as everyone laughed.

From the water, JJ screamed, "y/n! I dare you to come in with me!"

"I never said dare," you yelled, smiling at his smiling features.

"Pussy!" he called, making you laugh.

"Fine, put your pants back on and I'll get in with my swimsuit on!" you screamed.

"That defeats the whole purpose of us both being naked!"

"Gross," Pope said.

"Keep it in your pants, JJ," Kie yelled.

"Technically, he doesn't have any pants on to keep it in," you corrected, making them all let out a laugh.

"Exactly," JJ called as he was pulling his pants back on. When he went and sat down next to you, he shook his wet hair out on you. "Just for the record that was all a joke... y/n I would never make you skinny dip," JJ said, giving you a small smile.

"Well I wasn't going to anyway," you giggled, turning to the group.

"Alright, Kie," JJ smiled. "Truth or dare?"

"Uh, truth," she responded, sitting up straighter.

"How do you feel about, Pope?" he asked, making her shift slightly. Pope's eyes looked at her without wavering.

"I mean, I like him," she mumbled, shrugging slightly as Pope let his hand come over and rub her thigh gently.

"I just wanna state I am fully in support of this," you smiled towards them. "And I'm sure these two dumbasses are too." Both John B and JJ nodded in agreement, smiling. "Maybe you guys should like go out later and hang out just you two," you continued, smirking slightly. Both Kie and Pope looked at each other and shrugged.

"Do you want to?" Pope asked, letting his thumb awkwardly rub her thigh.

"Yeah, it could be fun," she smiled, shyly, biting her lip.

"Alright! Let's go drop them off at their cars!" you exclaimed.

"Or you and JJ could stay and I'll drop them off and come back for you guys?" John B offered, making you nod in approval.

"I want some more sun!" you smiled. JJ smiled and nodded too.

"I love you guys! Have fun," you smiled, watching as they packed up. They all responded with an I love you and then headed towards the van.

"Do you think that friends can work as more than that?" JJ asked, watching as you laid back, letting your head rest on your towel.

"Kie and Pope are gunna work," you responded. "That boy is head over heels for her. He would do anything for her and that'll make any girl risk a friendship for more," you finished, smiling softly.

"Would you try for more with a friend?" JJ asked, softly, squinting down at you in the bright sunlight. He remained sat up and leaned against his arms, watching you.

"Well, I don't like Pope," you laughed out, thinking he was asking if you would risk it for Pope.

"No not for, Pope," he chuckled. "Like in general."

Nervously, you but down on your lip, looking up at him. "I mean it depends, who am I risking it for and do they like me back?" you asked playing into his lips scenario.

"Cause theres a guy who wouldn't like you back?" JJ asked, looking unamused by that comment.

"Well yeah... That's why I'm always single," you laughed out, letting your eyes flutter shut.

"No, you're single cause you're in love with me," he blurted out, making your eyes snap open.

"What?" you choked out, looking up to see him with a small smile.

"Kie told me earlier," he admitted. "But only because I told her I love you," he continued, scooting closer to you.

"You what?" you asked, not fully wrapping your mind around his words.

"I'm in love with you, y/n," he repeated, causing you to sit up abruptly to look at him.

"Wait, are you serious?" you mumbled, staring up at him.

"y/n why would I say that if I didn't mean it," he chuckled, biting down on his lip.

"I mean I know you compliment me I just didn't think you actually felt the same way," you said, feeling your heart racing in your chest.

"y/n.... Are you serious? You know I'm normally like, I don't try for girls. I always try for you. I want to make you as happy as you make me. You're like this ray of sunshine in my shit hole of a life," he confessed, watching your reaction intently.

"I'm in love with you," you giggled out, biting down on your lip.

"Then what are you doing all the way over there?" he asked, with a small smile. You scooted over slightly and had him tug you even closer. Both of you smiled as JJ leaned down and let his hand hold the side of your neck, rubbing your skin. "Kie was right, I have been drooling over you for a year now," he whispered, biting down on his lower lip slightly.

"I've been doing the same over you," you smiled back, watching as the reality sunk in for both of you how blissful this moment was. His fingers continued rubbing your skin as he just looked at you smiling. Slowly, he began leaning his face closer to yours, gently letting his lips hover over your own. The moment of teasing he created by being that close to you without actually doing anything was borderline frustrating. Right as you were about to complain, he pushed his lips against yours. Out of all the times you thought about kissing him, you never thought it would be this good. His lips were so soft and gentle against yours as he moved his against yours owns. The way he held your body and kissed you made your heart skip a beat. When your hands went up to wrap around his neck, he tugged your body to flop on top of his as he laid back. The movement made your kiss break for a moment.

JJ let his eyes just stare at you all over in silence. A big grin overtook all his features as he looked at you. "What?" you questioned, smiling shyly.

"You are so beautiful," he gushed, shaking his head. With the feeling of bliss, you smiled back at him, resting your head on his chest.

"You are the sweetest guy," you mumbled out, looking at him, admiring his features. 

"Only for you," he chuckled. "Seriously, you're the only girl I've ever talked to this way, y/n." You let your body reach up to press a small kiss to his lips again. 

"So does this mean... are you like, my boyfriend?" you giggled out, making him smile again.

"Yup," he answered, messing with some strands of your hair. "I have the prettiest girlfriend then," he smiled, looking back to you. 

"I have the hottest boyfriend," you replied. 

"Hmm," he hummed, raising his eyebrows at you. "Better not talk like that right now." A smirk took over his face.

"Or what?" you said, trying him with a smile.

"Keep going and you'll find out," he let out, rubbing your bare arm, making goosebumps take over your skin. 

"You're sexy," you giggled, making him smile slightly.

"You definitely got me beat there, baby," he said, smiling up at you. 

"You better watch it," you said, laughing. 

"Ever had sex on the beach?" JJ asked, making you let out a fake gasp.

"JJ!" you exclaimed with a smile.

"Okay, okay... No sex on the beach," he said, chuckling.

"I never said I didn't want to," you teased. 

"Oh, that's it," he said, flipping you over to lay on your back, hovering over your body. You began laughing as he smiled down at you. 

a/n: so this isn't exactly how i wanted this to go but i tried lmao... thank you guys so much for over 10k reads and all the lovely comments. you all are seriously so sweet so thank you so much. i seriously love you guys <3
follow my insta @beachboyrudy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1K 17
Hey y'all, I'm Natalia. These are all posted from my tumblr. Go check that out because that's where I get most of my requests from, but I also take r...
16.4K 95 21
this is just a little, by little I mean a lot, collection of JJ imagines because let's be real, JJ is the shit and we love him so enjoy😉
19.4K 89 8
Just what the title says :)
446K 4.4K 46
I never know what to write here, I mean the title says it all.