🌀| ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏᴘᴀsᴛᴀ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs |🌀

De Im_a_fucking_simp

⚠️ Not everyday updates ⚠️ This is my 1st book so please just constructive critism, I'm trying my best Maybe... Mais

🌻| 1 | ʙᴇɴ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ |🌻
🌸✨r e q u e s t s✨🌸
🌻|2| ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ ᴊᴀᴄᴋ |🌻
🌻|3| ᴇʏᴇʟᴇss ᴊᴀᴄᴋ|🌻
🌻|4| ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛᴇᴇʀ|🌻
🌻|5| ʜᴏᴏᴅɪᴇ |🌻
🌻|6| ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ |🌻
🌻|7| ʟᴏsᴛ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ |🌻
🌻🥀|8| ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇʀ |🥀🌻
🌻|9| ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʟɪɴᴋ |🌻
🥀|8| ʟɪᴜ |🥀
⚡Some 3 AM thoughts⚡
🌻|9|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ|🌻
🌻|10|ᴊᴇғғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ|🌻
🌻ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ🌻
🌻| 11 | ᴍᴀsᴋʏ |🌻
🌻|12|ᴇʏᴇʟᴇss ᴊᴀᴄᴋ|🌻
🌻|13|ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇʀ |🌻
🌻|14|ʜᴏᴏᴅɪᴇ|🌻
Ok so I have an idea
⚡sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ⚡
🌻|15|ʙᴇɴ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ|🌻
🌻|16|ᴍᴀsᴋʏ|🌻
🎉🎇Happy New Year🎇🎉
🌻ᴇʏᴇʟᴇss ᴊᴀᴄᴋ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ🌻
I'm Utterly Terrified
🌻|17|ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ ᴊᴀᴄᴋ |🌻
⚡Don't mind me I just-⚡
🌻|18|ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇʀ |🌻
🌻|19|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ |🌻
🌻🥀|20|ʙᴇɴ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ|🥀🌻
🌻|21|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ|🌻
🌻|22|ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʟɪɴᴋ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ|🌻
🌻|23|тıccı тσвy|🌻
|ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇs|
Hey, to all the readers
🌻|24|ʜᴏᴍɪᴄɪᴅᴀʟ ʟɪᴜ|🌻
🌻|26|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ |🌻
🌀Please Help🌀
🌻|25|ʙᴇɴ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ|🌻
🌻|27|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ |🌻
🌻|28|ʙᴇɴ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ|🌻
🌻|29|ʜᴏᴏᴅɪᴇ|🌻
🌻|30|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ|🌻
?🌻|31|ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀᴘᴘʏ|🌻?
🍋|32|ʙᴇɴ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ|🍋
⚡sᴏᴍᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴡɪɴɢs ɪ'ᴍ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏғ⚡
🥀|33|Kagekao|🌻?
🥀|34|ᴍᴀsᴋʏ|🌻
⚡Hey guys guess what⚡
I Think I Broke Wattpad
🥀|35|ᴀ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ;)|🥀
⚡Just To Tell Ya⚡
⭐Hey Guys It's 30k Special⭐
⭐Here Are The Answers⭐
⚡Hey, My Mom Hates Me⚡
🌻|36|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ|🌻
I Think I Fucked Up, But For Real
Leave Some Requests
🥀|37|ʙᴇɴ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ|🌻
🌻|38|ᴇʏᴇʟᴇss ᴊᴀᴄᴋ|🌻
Guess The Ghost Is Back
I Got Tagged
Tagged
|40|ᴇʏᴇʟᴇss ᴊᴀᴄᴋ|
Hey, I'm back again!
|42|ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋᴡᴏʀᴋ|
Important
Editing?

🥀|39|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ|🥀

2.8K 49 24
De Im_a_fucking_simp

Request by _https_aya_

This is kind of venting bc my mom decided to me.. oh well herself again

Don't worry, it has a happy end

Also sorry updating is slow! I haven't had a good sleep for a while and I have hard time concentrating with all tjose exams but oh well I was raised to need no more than 4 hours of sleep so yeah, I'm ok.

~~

(Y/n) (L/n), the third and youngest child of the infamous (L/n) elves. They seemed perfect, the idealization of the elf nation.

And yet, there still were some secrets behind the closed doors.

A family trait was being skinny, tall and and having long, point ears. Being graceful, smart, extroverted and yet so coldblooded was a nature of the (L/n).

But (Y/n) didn't fit in that. She/he wasn't the tallest nor the thinest, she/he had tiny ears that were no bigger than her piniy finger.

She/he was a bit clumsier, a bit more anxious, not so smart and all she/he could do is pretend she/he didn't feel a single thing.

Truth to be told, she/he felt everything so deeply she/he could drown is her/his own emotions. Yet, she/he could never fall in love. At least that was what she/he thought.

...

"(Y/n), me and your mother will talk with you."

The elf child sat down next to her/his parents obediently.

"You know all about human culture. All about those machine phones, cars and other stuff. Even better that your brother and sister, surpisingly. You will go on a mission, you will tell us all you observed about the human world. Just don't contact with people."

"Okay, when will I go?"

"Pack, you are out tommorow morning."

As (Y/n) stood up she/he heard their mother's voice.

"(Y/n), you need to train more. Your things are getting even bigger. You can go on a diet too. You really need one."

(Y/n) didn't even looks back as she/he continued to her/his room. Hopefully, everything would go well.

...

Now in the human world everything was the same yet diffirent. Diffirent food, diffirent sightings, diffirent people and yet there was the same feeling of being misplaced.

As (Y/n) was walking around in a far away forest she/he noticed a man in the distance. He was wearing orange goggles and was carrying and axe.

(Y/n) knew about the dangers of the human world so she/he hid before the boy noticed somebody was around.

But the danger didn't stop the young elf's curiousity. So she/he followers the axe boy.

...

Later on, the "axe boy" noticed that somebody was following him. Long story short, the elf was taken to Slenderman to be decided what to do with her/him. Let me tell ya - she/he were left alive.

After all, Slenderman could sense her not being human and after some explanation in private it was left alone.

Nobody was ever told (Y/n) was an elf, but nobody really cares. Just some of the non-humans could sense that, but it didn't matter. Nobody questioned her.

...

It was late night. Gentle wind was blowing quietly the fallen dry leave, the moon was shining brightly in the dark, starry sky. (Y/n) and Toby were camping in the woods.

Unfortunately, it was the night for the calls. The night that (Y/n)'s parents are calling her/him to tell the info they got for the month.

It was the dead of night when (Y/n)'s phone screen lit up, showing someone was calling. She/He checked to see if her/his dear friend was asleep, went out of the tent and picked up.

"Yeah, it's me. Mhm.. I see. No, there's nothing new. Yes, I do have friends. No, mom, they said they want me- what?! No, I'm not in love with anyone.. Anyways, there's no new information and for the last time, I am not doing this. Yes, I understand.. Good night."

After the called ended and (Y/n) turned around to go back to sleep. However, all they saw was Toby with expression that screamed unbelief and confusion.

".. When were you going to tell me?"

" Look, I-"

" You what?! I know you aren't a human, I'm not fucking stupid, it just didn't matter! But now.. what is that information?! What are you doing here?! What are you not doing?!

Are you even really my friend?! What are you?!"

" I'm an elf, I'm a fucking elf! I am your friend, I really am! My parents sent me here, they're paranoid and apparently delusional, they think they humans want to take over the nation.

They sent me here for information, but, you see, there is nothing for them to use. Nothing I want them to use..

You see, they.. they want me to attack you and everybody that knows my existance. They think you're probably using me.. I really don't want to hurt anybody, you guys are my friends."

"Why are you like this?! You kept it all away from me! Why are you like that?! Why are you even here right now?!"

And out of instinct, Toby tried to hit her/him. The hit turned into fight. They didn't want to hurt each other, they just tried to stop the other one from winning.

"(Y/n), you can't beat me! You know you can't!"

" I don't care! I won't let you remind me of everything I hate about myself!"

With that (Y/n) managed to push Toby on the dirt. They both were exausted, gasping for air.

"I didn't want the things to be this way! I didn't ask to be born!"

Painful silence fell upon the forest, giving (Y/n) time to think about what she/hr just said. After a few seconds she/he took off deeper into the forest, away from Toby.

Thankfully, he knew where she/he would go. The flower field where the fireflies flew freely. It was her/his favorite place.

And there she/he was. In the middle of the field, with her/his back facing Toby. He made his presence known my stepping a bit louder, not that it phased (Y/n). It all was already said.

"Go away, you should be around me."

"Listen here. I don't really understand what it all means but-"

"Yeah, you don't. If you knew you wouldn't be talking to me."

He had no words. What was he supposed to say? He couldn't do anything about it. All he could do was try and soothe (Y/n).

"Hey.. look, I'm sorry for earlier. I didn't mean anything of what I said. At least the good thing that came out of this mess was you.

But, why didn't you tell me?"

The elf kept silent, too afraid to answer.

"(Y/n), why did you keep that away from me?"

Toby's tone was now rather intimidating and loud, impatiently waiting for the answer.

"(Y/n), why did you keep that away from me?!"

"I-"

"Why the fuck-"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, YOU FUCKING IDIOT! Oh wait did I really just- you know what? You did not hear this, I did not say anything. Now I will just-"

"Ohoho, you did say something and I did hear you."

As any person would expect, a painfully awkward silence shut down any noise in the forest other than the breeze.

"I see.. Please say something, now it's really uncomfortable with the tension we've created right now-"

"I do like- love you back, ok?"

...

After all the mess was fixed. The contacts with the elf family were cut off, (Y/n) became a run-away. It was all worth it in the end.

~~~

Eyoooo! How are you guys doing?

I'll turn the kimetsu no yaiba oneshots into various animes! If you want to be the first one to request go on and ask for what you want!

Anyways, I hope you like it! Have a great day or night, take care of yourself bc you deserve it!💖💛💖

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

47.4K 787 13
-Yandere oneshots x reader •𝐅! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 【-------】-𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬 ❝your cruel...i love you..❞ [𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒] #𝟏 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫...
2.1K 30 17
This is just a bunch of Undertale au oneshots to throw in my little fantasies. Requests are great! I will uh...t r y to write requests. I will have m...
41.6K 343 21
A collection of oneshots I've written on tumblr under the name @/herofics, you can find the HCs stuff there, I'll only post scenarios here. (Original...
4.3K 85 19
Hello, I is back and feeling the SP obsession creeping up my spine! I've recently gotten back into my SP phase and have explored the wacky world that...