outer banks imagines

Por desolatedwaves

just a collection of imagines about the outer banks boys. requests are open Más

truth ☼ jj
a little comfort ☼ jj
princess ☼ jj
princess pt. 2 ☼ jj
too high? ☼ jj
sunshine ☼ jj

morning after ☼ jj

10.7K 218 86
Por desolatedwaves

a/n: sorry i've had some mad writers block and i just kept getting stumped plus there's a lot of stuff going on family wise so its been a stressful week and i start my summer class today :/

summary: you wake up after a morning of partying to see jj in bed with you

word count: 2056

Part of living in the Outer Banks was attending beach ragers that usually ended up in everyone running from the cops. Last night was no less than just that. Rolling over, you groaned slightly at the bright light cast down on you. Another roll back and your body hit a something. Confused, you let your eyes squint open to see someone laid next to you. Upon scanning further, you saw that it was JJ.

"What the fuck?" you let out, jolting upward. Your eyes scanned to see a shirtless JJ laid on his stomach. At the sound of your voice, he rustled around slightly, turning to look up at you. Once his eyes registered on you, he let a lazy grin take over his face.

"Well, good morning to you too," he chuckled out, biting down on his bottom lip as he squinted up to you.

"What are you doing here?" you squealed, standing up to look around. You were at John B's, meaning you did not come home last night also meaning your parents were going to kill you.

"You don't remember?" he laughed. When he saw your still confused state, he let out a louder laugh.

"What happened?" you asked, nervously, looking down to see you in a baggy shirt, most likely his. "We didn't..." you trailed off, scanning his features to see any hint of whaat happened. "Oh my god!" you screamed, scrambling to find your clothes. At this point, you could hear voices outside the door.

John B's familiar voice could be heard outside the door.

"JJ, what the fucking is going on?" he asked, opening the door to see you standing there and JJ with the widest smirk. "What the hell?" And panic set in. Not only had you just slept with your best friend while completely drunk, you had just got busted after sleeping with your best friend.

"John B, I'm so sorry. I didn't even remember last night. Please don't tell anyone. Shit. I swear I don't even remember anything," you rambled out, trying to find some other clothes to put on.

"We didn't sleep together," JJ chuckled, watching as you calmed down.

"I was about to say, shit," John B laughed, looking back and forth. "But, y/n... Where's your pants?" he asked, looking down at your bare legs.

"Turn around to prove it," JJ smirked, making you flush. John B just bit back a smile.

"Can someone give me some pants?" you yelled, looking between both boys. John B grabbed a pair of pants off the ground and tossed them to you, sitting down on the empty spot on the bed. You stood and pulled the pants over your legs, glaring at both boys.

"Cock block," JJ joked, making you roll your eyes.

"I hate you both," you mumbled, flopping back down on the bed, curling into the soft fabric.

"You better love me, I let you sleep in my shirt," JJ laughed. You jokingly flicked him off, making him chuckle.

"I'm going back to sleep," you mumbled out.

"No, wake up," JJ whined. "I wanna hang out."

"Let the girl sleep. She was a mess last night," John B laughed, making you groan. From the corner of your eye you could see JJ tense.

"She wasn't a mess, guys were just making her messy by loading her up with booze," JJ grumbled out.

"She didn't seem to mind," John B teased, making you kick him slightly.

"I don't remember anything," you mumbled out, making JJ turn to you.

"You seriously don't remember a single thing?" JJ asked, softly.

"I mean not that I can think of," you mumbled, closing your eyes.

"Go back to sleep, y/n," John B laughed, leaving the room. Rolling over to curl up, you saw JJ staring at you with his features slightly sad.

"Do you seriously not remember a single thing?" he asked, looking over to you. His voice wasn't in his normal fun tone.

"What's wrong?" you asked, furrowing your eyebrows in confusion.

"Nothing," he shook his head, standing up to walk away from you.

"JJ, what's wrong?" you asked, sitting up.

"Nothing, just get some sleep," he said, not even looking at you before he walked out the room and shut the door. Part of you wanted to keep pressing the matter, but you also knew JJ. If you bombarded him trying to get answers, he would snap. He needed time to cool off and you needed sleep, so you let yourself lay back down and doze off again.

When you woke up this time, you were able to find your own clothes and threw them on. Walking out of the room, you saw John B.

"Morning," he laughed, taking in your messy self. "By the way, I texted your dad for you saying that you stayed at Kie's," he added, making you smile.

"Thank you," you smiled, meekly. "I need to go home and shower." Nodding, he waved as you walked out the door. You headed back to your house, quickly wanting to strip and shower. Once you finished and got ready, you looked at your phone to see a message from John B saying there was going to be another party tonight. Quickly, you replied saying you would be there. With that in mind, you spent the rest of the day laid out by your pool, relaxing before you died again tonight. When the time came, you got ready and headed over to the normal spot. The second you arrived, you saw a crap ton of people, some already drunk.

"What the hell?" you laughed out, walking up to see John B standing with a drink.

"Shit, y/n, I forgot to tell you it got pushed up earlier," John B let out, giving a nervous smile.

"Well then you can go get my drink," you smiled, watching as he scurried off to go get you your own drink. Your eyes scanned around and set on JJ. The second John B came back with your drink, you began gulping it down until there was none left. "Another one please," you winced our, handing him the empty cup. Once he walked away, you headed towards JJ.

"Hey!" you called, catching his attention. He stood there with no emotion. "Can you tell me what happened earlier?" you asked, stopping right in front of them.

"Don't worry about it... You're going to be too drunk to remember it anyway," he rudely laughed out.

"Okay, what the hell is your problem?" you asked, turning to look up at him with a confused expression.

"You. You're my problem," he growled out, moving past you and walking off.

"JJ, what the fuck?" you called out, making him turn around and pause his movements for one second before returning to walking away from you. Angrily, and in confusion, you went back over to John B and filled down another beer... and another... and another.

The night went on with you watching JJ and trying to figure out what went wrong. You watched as he flirted with some girl. Most likely tourist. Sighing, you returned back to the conversation you were having with some guy. He was trying his hardest to entice you, but he just couldn't do it. He wasn't who you wanted and he never would be. JJ was the guy you wanted and he always had been. Once you felt the buzz of the alcohol, you finally came over to him.

"Come with me, now," you said sternly, tugging his arm.

"y/n, what the fuck?" he asked, but still following you. You knew he was stronger than you and that if he wanted to walk away, he could, but he kept following. Once you were some distance away from everyone, you stopped and whipped around to look at him.

"What the hell is going on?" you asked, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Can't you just stop?" he groaned, making you feel anger boiling in you.

"What the fuck?" you let out, breathing angrily. "You just disappeared this morning looking all hurt and now you're being a complete douche!" you screamed,  clenching your fists.

"Fuck this," he said, going to walk away.

"Screw you, JJ," you yelled, breathing heavily. He stopped in his tracks. After a moment he whipped back around to look at you.

"Screw me?" he laughed out. "Yeah that's just about what you wanted to do last night, talking about how I'm the best guy you've ever met and you wish you could get someone like me and that you've secretly liked me for years and then you just forget? And I'm the douche because I woke up this morning thinking I could actually pull the girl of my dreams and then, you just don't remember anything!" His tone had gone from angry to hurt by the end of his rant.

"Wait-what?" you asked, your tone becoming soft.

"Yeah, you fucking lead me on last night," JJ mumbled, letting his fingers run through his hair.

"I didn't lead you on," you mumbled, watching him intently. "I just don't remember saying it because I was completely shit faced. Just because I don't remember doesn't mean that all isn't true," you said, watching his reaction.

"You're just drunk again," he laughed out, shaking his head.

"I'm not drunk," you said calmly. "I'm buzzed, but I'm not drunk."

"Yeah okay," he chuckled out.

"Do you like me?" you blurted out, seeing the flush take over his face.

"Is that even a question?" he asked. "But it's cool, I know you-"

"Shut up, JJ," you said, walking over to him. "Just shut up." You rushed over and wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him close to you.

"y/n," he whispered, looking down at you. "Don't do what you did last night."

"JJ, I like you too. I've had 3 beers. I'm not drunk," you mumbled, looking up at him. Softly, your hand went to rub his cheek. Immediately, his head nuzzled into your hand gently. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to say it all when I was blacked out drunk." His eyes looked all over your face. 

"Prove you're not drunk," he mumbled, looking down at you.

"Did I kiss you last night?" you asked, softly, biting down on your lower lip. He shook his head no.

"You were too drunk to do much besides slur out some words," he answered, licking his lips.

"Then that'll be my proof," you said, gazing up at him.

"Then do it," he smirked, watching as you pulled him down closer to you. 

"Making me make the first move again," you playfully sighed, holding back a smile.

"Shut up," he chuckled out, shaking his head.

"Pussy," you mumbled out, smirking.

"That's it," he chuckled, lifting your body off the ground with his arms enveloping you. "You were supposed to be the one to make this move," he grumbled out, staring at your eyes. Before you could get in another word, his lips were on yours. One arm stayed wrapped around your waist as the other came up to messily entangle in your hair as he set your feet back in the ground. The second his lips met yours, you felt relief leave your body. 

You pulled away moments after, "Took you long enough."

"You have got to be kidding me," he laughed out. "You're going to drive me insane." He shook his head softly with a grin on his lips.

"That's the goal," you giggled out as he picked your body up again in his warm embrace. 

"So, are you going to wake up and cuddle me tomorrow morning or freak out when you're pantsless and in my t shirt?" JJ teased, making you slap his shoulder.

"Do I have to wait till tomorrow morning for these cuddles?" you asked, leaning your chin on his chest to look up at him.

"We'll see how good you are for the rest of the night," he answered, with a wide smirk. "I'd rather not carry home your passed out body tonight."

"Screw you," you pursed with your lips puckered in offense. 

"Don't tempt me," he mumbled, biting down on his lip with a smile.

"Shut up," you giggled, letting him take hold of your hand.

"Better drop the attitude, baby. You don't know it yet but daddy does not deal well with those phrases," he smirked cheekily, leading you back to the party.

a/n: so um this is not exactly how i wanted this to go but i needed to post something bc i havent in awhile so im sorry :((( but also follow my rudy instagram pls @beachboyrudy bc itll be a good time idk
i'll try to post a better one tomorrow okay IM SORRY THIS SUCKED

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

455 23 7
ɪ'ᴍ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ Rᴀғᴇ Cᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ
14.2K 92 16
This is my book of the outer banks guy imagines and just plain pougue imagines. (I probably won't do John B because I have a whole book about him) R...
2.3K 29 11
This is my first time ever writing so pls don't judge also JJ Maybank forever. ANYWAY pls don't judge and I hope you like it
21.5K 100 8
Just what the title says :)