Her Billionaire Boyfriend❤️

By TheRavenbird1

Daphne, a young girl just trying to survive gets caught up with a handsome stranger who later becomes her bo... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 18

1.3K 87 9
By TheRavenbird1

Please voteeeeeeeeee

Williams's POV:

I waited a while outside her apartment, in so little time I had become so attached to her, she was captivating in every way, innocent, beautiful and very simple. I'm not sure if what I  feel means anything but I'd hang around and see.

"Drive Martin" I said to my driver, "Yes sir" he replied as he skillfully maneuvered his way through the block and headed for my mansion.

"Damn" I said as I rested on the couch, I had gotten into my apartment and it felt so cold as always, I wish I had an excuse to go sleep at Daphne's tonight, I'm sure I'd miss her body beside mine tonight.

I made my way upstairs to take a shower and do some work before heading to bed. I got out of the shower dressed in just my pajamas bottom as I headed for my study and makeshift office.

"I'd have to go through this with Daphne tomorrow" I thought as I looked through our recent deals and projects, we were surely lagging behind a little. I read some of my emails and replied to most.

Suddenly, I heard my phone ring, it was an unknown number. I'd normally ignore this but I just felt like I should pick it "Hello" I said "it's me babe" came a high pitched voice from the receiver. "Mellisa" I said through gritted teeth, "why did you call?" I seethed. "I told you I miss you, don't you miss me too?" She asked feigning hurt. I knew Mellisa well to know that it was all a facade. "Don't. Ever. Call. Me. Again." I said sternly, "but..." she started as I cut the call off. I hope she doesn't become a nuisance to me.

I walked up to the kitchen to grab some water, I sat on the stool beside the kitchen island and thought about Mellisa, "there's not much she could do anyway" I thought as I dropped the water back into the refrigerator and made my way upstairs. I climbed into bed and immediately fell asleep.

Daphne's POV:

It was morning at last, the night felt a little too long I wonder why, obviously because I was excited to see him and I had a wicked plan up my sleeves.

I prepared for work in high spirits humming Julia Micheal's "Bad boys" ... "they say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you" I hummed along as I walked in the house.

After a warm shower, I took out my dress and put it on, I was wearing a cream colored dress with a plunging neckline, I placed a black belt to compliment my waist and paired my outfit with my brown heels. For my makeup, I applied a little more make up than I normally did and put on the signature nude lipstick, I did something a little different with my hair and I looked in the mirror proud of what I was wearing.

I picked up the car keys to the car he gifted me and took the elevator to the underground parking lot. I got into the car, it felt really comfortable and smooth to drive. I learnt how to drive from the restaurant I worked before I moved here.

I got to the office in about 5 minutes and Tessa rushed to hug me, "I missed you soo much and you looks so different. What happened?" she said, "C'mon it was just a few days, anyways I missed you too. I missed you too but I gotta run, see you at lunch" I said and walked towards the elevator. It really felt like it had been a long time since I've been at the office when in the real sense it's just been a few days.

I dropped my bag in my cubicle and checked his office, he was not in yet. I walked to the coffee room to prepare his coffee so he'd have it when he got here. I made it just how he liked it, black no cream with 2 sugars, I laughed as I remembered my first day. It sure felt like a long time ago when I started working here.

After making the coffee, I walked back into his office absentmindedly, "he'd not be around yet" I thought. "Ohhh" I gasped as I walked in on him shirtless,"why aren't you dressed and you could have told me to wait?" I asked shocked "Hey Daphne, I had a stain on my shirt so I was just changing it, maybe I would have if you actually knocked" he replied stifling a laugh at my flushed face. "Oh, I'm sorry" I said and looked away. I came here today to tease someone and look at me getting teased first.

"You're just the person I had on my mind" He said and broke me out of my thoughts. "Oh, me?" I asked confused, "Yes, you happen to be my assistant if you remember?" He said, obviously enjoying my confusion. "Come over here, come see this" He said, "This is my opportunity to revenge" I thought, I stood up and walked painfully slowly to the other side of the desk and bent down to look into his laptop showing a little more of my cleavage, I looked up in his eyes and I knew I was having an effect on him.

I made sultry eyes at him and if I had to walk away I made sure I swayed my bottom so I'd attract him, I was wearing one of Beatrice's thongs that she put in my luggage. Everytime I looked at him, he tried hard to conceal the effect i was having on him, my inner goddess was celebrating victory, I had become a professional tease.

"Uhmm, can I go grab a bite? I'm done with these files over here" I asked him in the most tempting voice. "Yeah you can go, that's all we have to do" he said. I stood up and walked to the door when I heard him say "If you keep up with these things you're doing, I'll have no choice but to take you across this table" He said his eyes darkening, "I don't know what you're talking about sir" I replied innocently, smiled and walked out of the office.

"I succeeded" I thought as I laughed to myself remembering the look on his face while worked. I walked to the lunch room and met Tessa waiting for me there.
"Hi Tess" I smiled, we ordered our food and sat down, "I think I have to confess to you now" I told her, "You sure do, now spill" she giggled. "Well ....." I started explaining everything that had happened between us.

"Hmm, hearing you talk about the boss, it seems like you're talking about a very different person" she said after listening attentively. "So are you guys like dating now?" She asked, "uhmm, no not exactly" I replied, "I mean, I enjoy spending time with him and I'm willing to risk it but I don't know about him" I told her in all honesty. "Well, in my opinion, I think he actually likes you. You know men, they are just usually slow but I think in this case Mr Wallace actually likes you and you should go for it" she said. "Are you sure?" I asked her again, "Yes, perfectly sure" she replied smiling. "Thanks" I said and hugged her.

Lunch break was over and I walked happily to our office to inform him that I was back. I felt better now that I had talked to someone about it and I felt lighter. I decided to enter his office without knocking again like I did earlier, "maybe, just maybe I might find him shirtless again" I thought and laughed to myself.

"I'm ba....." I said but what I saw broke my heart into a million pieces, I was cut short when I saw Williams with his lips pressed against a lady figure, he immediately broke the kiss and looked at me, "Daphne, it's not what you thi..." He started, "I'm sorry for coming in without knocking, you were obviously busy" I said and looked at the lady he was kissing, she looked very familiar with her model like body and blonde hair dressed in expensive pieces of clothing. "Hey, hey girl, you can leave now" she shooed at me. "William honey, let's continue what we were doing before she interrupted us" she said and licked her lips at William. "Shut up Mellisa" he growled, that's it, she's Mellisa Mendel, wife of late business tycoon Frank Mendel figured.

I walked out and half-ran to my cubicle, I felt so stupid. I thought we had something real going on, did he just do all those things because I was the only one available in Paris? I'm such an idiot to think that he'll ever love me, or want to have anything to do with me. I cried as I imagined how he could have looked at me stupidly, I must be a toy to him.

"He's not worth your tears" my inner goddess spoke to me, "Yes he isn't" I said to myself and wiped my eyes. I watched Mellisa come out of his office adjusting her dress then she stopped at my cubicle, "from what I saw back there, it seems like Willy had been using you too darling? She said as the feigned concern, "I don't know what you're talking about ma'am" I said straight faced with a hardened tone. "It seems to me that you caught feelings too, it's nothing personal darling, willy will always love just me, so clear your head for you own good" she said as she adjusted her sunglasses and strutted down to the elevator.

The words she said to me broke my heart, but it's my fault for being so naive and stupid. I continued working, I wished for the time to pass as quickly as possible, soon it was time for me to go. I gathered up all my strength and wiped my eyes as I knocked on his door.

"It's time for me to leave sir, and these are your car keys I wouldn't be needing them anymore" I said with a straight face trying my best not to break into tears. "Daphne, it's really not what you think" He said as he stood up and walked over to me. He stretched out his hand to hold me but I took a step backwards, he looked at me with hurt in his eyes "it's all just an act" I thought and laughed a bitter laugh inside of me. "I'd find means to move out of the house very soon, please give me till the weekend while a find a new place" I said in a professional tone. "Did you really think I'd hurt you Daphne" he asked with a sad tone in his voice, I didn't say anything so he continued "You don't need to return the cars or move out, they are all yours" he said. "I appreciate but no sir, I'll take my leave now, I said and walked out of the office.

I hurriedly walked past the reception and thank God Tessa wasn't there because I was in no mood to talk, I got into a bus that took my to the apartment. I walked inside, it was empty because all the workers had left. I fell to the floor and cried like I had never cried before, "why did he do all these things if I was just going to be one of his girls" I screamed as I cried, I took off my clothes and discarded them to the ground as I walked into my bed she cried myself to sleep.

When I left the apartment this morning, I didn't know it'd be like this when I got back. Well, I guess this is the end of my stupid fantasy of someone to call my own. From now one, it's me against the world. Alone.

This chapter is annoying asf🥺
Anyways please vote
❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 2.2K 98
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...
5.8M 156K 51
When billionaire playboy Nick Sinclair sets his sights on the one woman who wants nothing to do with him, will he be able to change his ways to win h...
486K 28.1K 75
Kidnapped, towed to a church, and wedded to a stranger; Ellis, an eighteen-year-old high school graduate has to find her lost voice and decide betwee...
235K 7.2K 35
Desperate Mia Evans finds herself in an awkward position with her newly found boss Arden west, who just happens to be the mysterious guy she left an...