The Stepbrother (UPDATED)

Par emopastelgirl

This story has been edited and updated! Please Read: WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger... Plus

Author's Note
Please Read: Updated Author's Note
Oct 2022: Updated Author's Note
March 2023 Author's Note/Announcements and Other Stuff
🔪Prologue (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 1: Aurora (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 2: Proposal (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 3: Dinner (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 4: Wedding Dresses (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 5: The Big Day (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 6: Music Box (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 7: Mr. Davies and Black Mailing (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 8: Creeping (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 9: The Night Her World Turned Black and White (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 10: The Morning After (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 11: Warning (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 12: Mouth Full of Lies (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 13: Followed (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 14: First Target (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 15: Better Lock Your Doors At Night
🔪 Chapter 16 Part 1: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 16 Part 2: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 16 Part 3: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 17: The Attic (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 18: Hello... Brother (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 19: Positive Result (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 20: Scars, Wounds, Lies, and Cameras (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 21: Realizations (UPDATED)
July 2023 Author's Note
🔪 Chapter 22: Sleepover Gone Wrong (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 23: Hospitalized (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 24: Runaway (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 25: Enough (UPDATED)
Might put this story ON HOLD or even DISCONTINUE this story and other stuff...
🔪 Chapter 26: Guts and Scissors (UPDATED)
Announcement
🔪 Chapter 27: Unraveled Past (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 28: The Talk (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 29: Revealing the Truth (UPDATED)
Thank you for 100k!
Author's Note
🔪 Chapter 30: Poison (UPDATED)
taking a break from wattpad
🔪 Chapter 31: Eenie Meenie Miney Moe, Catch A Lady By Her Toe (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 33: Tag You're It, Now Let's Play Hide And Seek (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 34: Clock's Ticking, Your Time Is Up (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 35: Everybody is a Fool (UPDATED)
🔪 QnA!
Sequel Teaser!
🎉Thank you for 300k and 7k votes!!!
Prequel + Heavy Editing
If this story will turn into a movie...
hear me out: who would play as the characters in this story?
FINALLY! EDITING AND UPDATING DONE!

🔪Chapter 32: If She Screams, Don't Let Her Go (UPDATED)

9.4K 274 74
Par emopastelgirl

Edited on: 09/21/2021

Updated on: 07/22/2023

Please Read! Trigger Warning: Mention of Sexual Trauma/Rape, sharp object, and physical abuse

This chapter contains mention of sexual trauma/rape, sharp object, and physical abuse that may be upsetting for some readers. Please proceed at your own risk or you can skip to the next chapter.

Steven's POV

While I was dragging Heather's unconscious body to the basement, I heard something from the pocket of her jacket. I drop her arm and pull out her phone before turning it on and it looks like she received a text message from... ugh, Edward.

Oh, Aurora's pathetic little boyfriend. And it looks like she didn't have a password on her phone which makes things easy for me.

__________________________________

Today, 11:37 pm

You: I'm sneaking out, on my way to Aurora's house to apologize.

12:14 am

Edward: Can you ask her if she wants to meet up with the detective later? She's not answering her phone.

You: She's not in her house... I asked one of her neighbors earlier and they said she was at the hospital with her family.

Edward: What happened? Is Aurora okay?

You: I don't know. But they said her Mom got injured or something. How about you check up on her there? I'm heading back to my house.

Edward: You don't want to come along? I'm on the way to the hospital with the detective.

You: No, I don't want to pressure her. Anyways, I have a curfew.

__________________________________

After responding to the text messages, I put her phone away and continue dragging Heather to the basement.

Edward's POV

We arrived at the hospital and we manage to find a parking spot.

Detective Brian stops the engine and we head out of his car before walking into the emergency room.

"She'll be fine, Mr. Anderson." When I heard that name, I turn around and I saw a man thanking the doctor. He might be Aurora's stepdad.

I tap Detective Brian's shoulder and I point my finger at Aurora's stepdad.

"I think that's Aurora's stepdad, his name is Mr. Anderson," I whispered.

He nodded and slowly walk towards him.

"Excuse me, are you Mr. Anderson?" He asked and the man look surprised.

"Yes. Can I help you?" He said.

"I'm Detective Brian. And I'm working on a case of your stepdaughter, Aurora." He said. "And this is-"

"You're Edward. Right?" Mr. Anderson asked.

"Yes sir," I said.

"Is there any problem with Aurora?" He asked.

"Why don't we go outside and talk about this privately, shall we?" Detective Brian suggested.

We head outside and we make sure no one is nearby listening to our conversation.

"Now can you tell me what's going on with Aurora?" He asked.

"This is not just about Aurora. It's about the mysterious murder cases that have been happening, starting from her teacher to the latest murder of Miss Victoria, your neighbor... and about your son, Steven."

"Now what about Steven?" He asked and his tone is starting to sound... tense. "I swear that kid-"

"Mr. Anderson, have you observed what's happening between Aurora and Steven? Anything strange or suspicious?"

"Actually yes, I have. Aurora is getting paler, she doesn't eat much, she always said that she doesn't get much sleep, she doesn't want to go to school and she's been wearing baggy clothes a lot lately. And Steven, he acts so... unusual and different. Also, one time, he literally slapped Aurora right in front of us and I don't know what's gotten into him." He said.

Detective Brian and I looked at each other. "Well Mr. Anderson, Steven is not your only son, correct?"

"Yes. I'm sorry but how did you know that?" He asked.

"It was being written in Steven's journal that he's been keeping for years. And the mysterious murder cases that have been reported happened to be connected with Aurora and Steven."

Mr. Anderson furrowed his eyebrows. "What does it have to do with Aurora and Steven? Is there something really going on between them? Please tell me."

Detective Brian sighed. "Sir, I don't know how to say this but... according to Aurora, your son raped her and she got pregnant in the process."

"Wait, what?" Mr. Anderson's eyes widen and I excuse myself from the conversation to check on my phone.

I receive a text message from Heather, saying that she got.... a curfew?

__________________________________

You: You don't want to come along? I'm on the way to the hospital with the detective.

Heather: No, I don't want to pressure her. Anyways, I have a curfew.

12:22 am

You: Wait... you don't have a curfew.

__________________________________

Steven's POV

After taping her mouth, arms, and legs, I went upstairs and shut the door, on my way to see if Aurora is awake.

I look down and her phone vibrates. I pick it up and turn it on.

My eyes widen when I look at the screen.

__________________________________

Edward: Wait... you don't have a curfew.

You: Well, I do now. My parents said so earlier.

Edward: ?

Edward: You said your parents are on a business trip and they won't be back until next week.

You: Um... forgot to tell you that they're on their way home.

Edward: ...

Edward: You're not Heather... are you? 

__________________________________

"Shit." I mumbled. I drop her phone and smash it with my foot multiple times.

I quickly walk towards the living room and I found Aurora still knocked out.

I walk towards the front door and lock it.

Then I quickly head upstairs and try to warn Stefan.

Edward's POV

I tried to call Heather's number five times already but no answer.

"Oh no, I think Aurora's in trouble. I need to go there now!" I said before running off and looking for a taxi. I have to be there as fast as I can.

"Edward, come back!" Detective Brian shouted and I ignored him. I know he can just drive me all the way there but I need to go there as soon as possible. I don't want to waste any more time.

I found a taxi driver and tell him to drive me to the address and drive as fast as he can.

Steven's POV

"Stefan? Where are you?" I called out. I'm on the third floor and check the rooms.

"Stefan?"

"I'm in here. Attic." He replied, as the attic door opened and the ladder hit the floor.

I quickly head upstairs and I found him sitting down with Toby's head laying on his lap.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I was about to tie him up." He said and I shake my head as I climb up.

"Look we don't have time for sitting down and do babysitting shit around here," I said as I walk towards him.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Well, that Edward guy is gonna come here and I bet he's on his way now. I locked the front door anyways. Get downstairs and do something about Aurora. If that Edward guy will come here, let him enter and do what you need to do to get rid of him and you better do it. I'll tie up this little brat. Go now!"

Stefan's POV

I quickly walk towards the exit and head down the ladder. I went down the stairs and I heard loud muffling sounds and I assume that Aurora is awake.

I head over to the living room and I saw Aurora struggling as she tries to move the chair.

I walk towards her and lift the chair as the legs of the chair hit the floor. She panted as she looks at me with angry eyes.

I got down on one knee and sighed. I look down and I saw a knife on the floor.

I pick it up and Aurora tense up and muffled a gasp.

"It's just me Stefan, okay? I'm not gonna do anything to hurt you." I said. "I'm gonna cut all of the ropes. But don't make a sound or don't kick or anything like that. Okay?"

I quickly cut the rope, that tied up her torso, all at once. Then I proceed to cut the rope on her wrists.

She massaged her wrists and I realized her wrists are turning red with a hint of purple.

Then she takes off the duct tape and she just looks at me, confused.

"Don't ask. Go and look for your friend. Your little brother is upstairs in the attic. Steven barricaded every door and every window and locked the front door earlier so he has the keys. I'll distract him and Edward's on the way. Try not to get caught." I said.

She nodded and starts running off.

I have to make a scene.

I grab the knife and I slash my arm. I groan as I just go with the pain. Then I slash my leg as well and I hissed. Then I grab the chair and smash it against the floor as it breaks into pieces.

"Shit! Get back here!" I screamed, making a scene as if she escapes on her own.

Then I heard a car pulling over near the house and I quickly head towards the window. I slightly move the curtain, look out and I saw that Edward guy getting out of the taxi.

I head upstairs and look for Steven so I can distract him for a bit.

'I'm sorry Steven. But I'm not gonna let you win.'

__________________________________

Hello there! Didn't want to keep you guys waiting so here's the new chapter. The story is almost over so I'll try not to update too fast haha. We're almost there!

By the way, after I uploaded the latest chapter three(?) days ago and 'The Stepbrother' story just reached 200k reads!

Thank you so much for the endless amount of love and support for this story even though I always that this might not be the best story I've written. But... I never achieve something like this so once again, thank you so much! 🥺😭❤️❤️

New chapter coming soon! I hope you like this chapter!

Stay at home and remember to wash your hands frequently!

-emopastelgirl^_^

Edited on: 09/21/2021

Updated on: 07/22/2023

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

CAN I ESCAPE? Par A.K.

Mystère / Thriller

15.4K 282 29
"I want a divorce. I don't want to live here. I know everything now", she said with pain and anger. His eyes turned red and he clenched his fists. He...
309K 4.9K 42
"Hello! My name is Aurora Violet Johnson, I saw your poster a while ago and I came here today to apply for the job as a waitress." I said looking at...
248K 4.4K 70
[COMPLETED] but still editing.. He couldn't seem to take his gaze away from her. He tracked her every move and followed her everywhere she went. He k...
253K 3.3K 36
'Dominic Carson'. The man you would never wish to cross paths with. The name which can make you regret the day you were born. He is a walking nightma...