Cars: The Adventure with Huma...

By dong3474

One day, three siblings, Kevin, Robin and Lena, cleared a warehouse, then three guys find a mysterious stone... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Dinoco 400 and meeting Lightning McQueen(Remake)
Chapter 2: Life is a Highway (Remake)
Chapter 3: Route 66
Chapter 4: Radiator Springs
Chapter 5: Fix the Road
Chapter 6: Customers and...
Chapter 7: Race Against Doc
Chapter 8: New Road and Turn Right go to Left
Chapter 9: Back to Work
Chapter 10: Tractor Tipping and Backwards Driving
Chapter 11: Doc's Old Garage
Chapter 12: Drive and Route 66's Past
Chapter 13: Doc's Secret
Chapter 14: The New Customer
Chapter 15: Life Could be a Dream and...
Chapter 16: Los Angeles
Chapter 17: Home
Chapter 18: Unknown Conspiracy
Chapter 19: Mater's Plays
Chapter 20: Wheel Well Motel
Chapter 21: Going to Japan
Chapter 22: World Grand Prix Opening Ceremony
Chapter 23: Mysterious Situations
Chapter 24: Tokyo Race Begins and Unexpected Accidents(Remake)
Chapter 25: Lost Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 26: The Labyrinth of Wandering
Chapter 27: Bonjour, Paris!
Chapter 28: Ciao, Italy!
Chapter 29: Operation Begins, and Second Race
Chapter 30: Gorgeous and Cruel Party
Chapter 31: Mission Failure
Chapter 33: Final Grand Prix
Chapter 34: Unexpected Trap
Chapter 35: Threatening flowers and pollen
Chapter 36: Robin's Reasoning
Chapter 36.5: British Knighthood
Chapter 37: Back to Home
Chapter 38: Radiator Springs Grand Prix
Chapter 38.5: Special Vacation
Chapter 39: Going on Vacation
Chapter 40: Welcome to Propwash Junction
Chapter 41: Midnight Bustle
Chapter 42: Qualifying Trial
Chapter 43: Sudden Announcement
10K reads!
Chapter 44: Training with Skipper
Chapter 45: Meeting the Racers

Chapter 32: Tears of London

679 6 0
By dong3474

-???-

* GONG! *

Suddenly, a loud bell rang, and Robin opened his eyes with gasped. His body was tied up with rope, and mechanical parts were spinning around. And as we continue to look, Finn, Holley, and Cross are tightly bound in the gaps of the cogs.

Robin: Finn! Holley! Cross! Where are we?

Finn: We're in London, Robin. Inside Big Bentley.

That's right. They are now in Big Ben and they're were in London, the capital of England.

Then, the clockwork move and Robin suddenly falls, and the gear they are in moves.

"This is all my fault..." Robin is depressed. "Don't be fool, Robin." Finn said. "I know. But I made the wrong choice, and eventually, Kevin couldn't wake up, Lena lost her memory, and my friends, of course, had nothing to do with it!" Robin continues to blame. "Finn, he's not joking..." Holley says. "I know..."

"I chose it, I tried to get well, but it wasn't... It made me go the path of failure and despair..."

"Robin, listen to me. You have a strong sense of responsibility and determination. What's the point of despair now? You're not wrong. You don't know if the fate you chose is hope or despair! You must definitely change this fate with your will!" Cross advises Robin and helps him again.

Then, when the elevator came up, Grem and Acer came up. "Good, you're up!" Grem says. "And just in time!" Acer says. "Professor Z wanted you to have a front row seat for the death of Lightning McQueen." And Grem has a camera when he removes the cloth.

"Are you kidding right?!" Robin was embarrassed. "Yes it is." Acer speaks nicely, and Grem opens a small window in the clock tower and leaves the camera outside. And as the clockwork moves again, Robin falls, and the spy groups are in danger of being crushed as the gear moves.

-Sky-

And then Siddeley flies quickly.

-Siddeley inside-

"Siddeley, not there yet?" Lena asks. "Almost there, cutie." Siddeley replied. "Hurry! We need to go fast so we can fix this!" Rod is in a hurry. "Copy that!" Then he go to London at full speed.

-Pit-

And from pit to Lightning's pit, Sally, Flo, Ramone, and Red also came to London. "We came as soon as you called." Sally says.

"I called to talk to Robin. It never occurred to me that he wouldn't be there." Lightning speaks without energy.

"Sheriff is talking to Scotland Yard right now." Ramone tells where Sheriff is. "And Sarge is in touch with his friends in the British military." Flo also tells where Sarge is.

"You just need to focus in the race." Doc gives advice to Lightning.

"I know, but Doc, with everything going on I'm not sure I should--"

Then, Sir Miles Axlerod comes to him. "Sir Axlerod."

"I'm sorry to interrupt." Miles apologizes. "No, no, it's all right."

Miles: I just wanted to come down here and personally thank you. Because after Italy, I was finished. And then you gave me one last shot.

Lightning: Listen, I--

Miles: And I probably shouldn't be saying this at all about ... I hope you win today. Show the world that they've been wrong about Allinol.

And Lightning sees Sally,

"Kevin, Robin and Lena would want you to race." Sally will tell,

"All right..."

"For them..."

Can Lightning win the Grand Prix? 🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.2K 22
Female reader as always! Doing this because I've always loved McQueen as a CHARACTER. NOT AS A CAR. Thats why I'm making him HUMAN. McQueen is a rac...
13.8K 340 13
Another adventure arises as McQueen continues his racing career. New racers are joining the races and kicking his friends off. Chloe is now 18 years...
72.4K 1.2K 19
Chloe is a 9 year old girl in Creek of Angels Orphanage. Her parents died when she was only a baby. The crazy guard of the orphanage, Mrs Nelson, abu...
25.4K 308 15
A/N: this story links up with my first two 'Cars' books, so think of it as the sequel. Dusty, a small-town plane, who dreams of one day competing as...